Tears of a Kike

Chuck Schumer Cries Like a Bitch Over Trump Refugee Ban

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5ZMtCmaVc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ANeoO
wikihow.com/Detect-Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M&t=29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The jew attempts to win sympathy from a crowd who will give none, he resorts to employing the sympathy of his forefathers 'Killed' before him
soon this will be called the "Holocaust of Muslims"

Unfortunately for these kikes, the time for people giving a fuck about their crocodile tears is long over. We have a person who will no longer undermine the safety and spirit of Americans for the benefit of non-Americans.

FUCKIN AGAIN WITH THE GODDAMN POEM ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY.
That shit aint the law pal. I wish someone would melt that shit off with acid. The oven is preheating for you jewmer.

He's crying because he knows white people are waking up, and they're not playing by the same rules this time. Everything is coming undone, and justice is coming.

How fucking pathetic and people are gonna sympathize because feelings>facts.

THEY USED TO LAUGH, THESE JEWS

all those media hacks going
chick chick chick chick
with their cameras when fucker starts crying.

Today they realize the gravity of the situation

Jews really don't understand human emotion do they?

Not even the most fragile flower liberal would shed tears at the thought of ragheads having to wait at an airport for a few days.

Term Limits would flush out oil change the cucks. The overtone window is shifting to the right, so with the oil changes America transforms into nationalist over time.

All we got to do is implement term limits, keep level heads while the cucks like Schumer and BLM continue to leave a bad taste in the voter mouths.

Trump fucked up by not modifying Obama's Muslim ban to include countries like the Saudis.

I have no problem with either refugee camps in North Dakota where it's 20 below before the wind chill, AFTER birth right citizenship has been repealed. Oil workers have to wrap insulation around their campers it's so cold.

ND is way chillier than the Nordic Countries.

Only allow women and actual children in Camps in ND, or force the Registered democrats to house grown men who would implement mini Shariah zones.

He probably will when hes working to make it permanent in four months, just using Obama's list against them for now.

Ban the Saudis and break up OPEC.

Trump should be pushing hard to have the US no longer import oil.

Every time I see him, this faggot like has his glasses halfway down his nose so he looks out over the rims. The only people I have ever seen do this have been old lady's that were massive fucking cunts. I have been conditioned to find people who wear glasses like that to be turbodouches all through my life. I know I can't be alone feeling an uncontrollable urge to punch this kike in the face, even above and beyond the urge to do this to normal kikes without glasses.

kill yourself

Hey, look at that, he's flanked by McCain and Graham. Cohencidence?

They will never learn. I'm not worried in the slightest about the midterms or 2020.

The control by kikes of film, theater, and government is logical when you think about it. Every single thing the Jews do is theater, a play or movie that unfolds IRL. It's appeals to emotion, melodrama, black/white views of good and evil. There's no way Amy Schumer's uncle is sooo sad about the poor oppressed Muslims that he's going to cry in public on behalf of complete fucking strangers.

Yep. Anything where they can significantly influence the populace.

More phony Jew crocodile tears. Disgusting

It's purposeful condescending body language. The glasses pulled down implies you interrupted something important, and the peering over is literally looking down on you.

Maybe we should send the "refugees" to Israel, the humanitarian superpower of the middle east.

Answer MI Sen Carl Levin

And of course he's touching his jew nose at the end. What was it a sign of, again?

In his first week, President Trump made the lying jews cry like bitches. Bravo.

Well spotted. That's always the sign of a massive, obnoxious cunt.

Trump wants the name of Schumer's acting coach

Welp, I guess I'm an turbodouche, obnoxious cunt.

sometimes the memes write themselves

archive.is/ANeoO

Trump should also build a wall and do all the other things he's already doing. Thanks for your advice, your concern and all that space between your lines.

Trump is not holding back.

THE JEW CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU

OK, but you have to keep them in your house and pay for everything they want forever? Deal?

oy vey goyim

THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE

WHEN THE MUDS CRY

IT'S MEAN!

Ahahahaha.

148/8 bantz

That he's lying.

wikihow.com/Detect-Lies

I am so, so glad he didn't stop tweeting.

Im just gonna check my own dubbs…

Not a shill or defending this kike, but you do understand there are these things called reading glasses, right?

The fact his mouth is open tells you that.

You know a lot of people with reading glasses don't have those mannerisms, right?

this this this this.

I've seen that speach for small bussines of his and I didn't know what he was talking about untill this thread lel.

kek, is that that faggot from the Big Bang Theory?

I am so embarrassed to be a New Yorker. These fucking kike's here are getting ridiculous.

God damn this man is great.

yup
Glad I stopped watching 5 years ago

The statue of ISIS is more like it.

Sie lachen heute nicht mehr…

He's going to jail for pizza. Weiner emails. He knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M&t=29s

How is this shit not obvious to even the most casual observer?

>kikeadile tears