What do non-tacos think of Chapulin Colorado?

What do non-tacos think of Chapulin Colorado?
Is he a good cape?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3vnxa5
youtube.com/watch?v=mughdodcheQ
mega.nz/#!jV8QRb7b!vkZ9NWEsEq04MvjwbuxGRHhD3kKNEU-1lEi8rqt_TAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not a comic or a cartoon

Served an LDS mission to Chihuahua and had a chance to watch a bit of this. Seemed decently funny. I saw more of the animated series (the lightbulb sketch)

Where should I post this, fucking Holla Forums?

What for? afaik there's plenty of mormons here in Chihuahua.

Technically he counts if the Chavo de 8 cartoon counts.

Fight me, faggot

even if they are breakaway props that's gotta hurt at the speed Chapulin's swinging them

user your shift key is broken.

I am a Huelander and I fucking love it. I am pretty sure most of South America loves it too, therefore the non-taco fanbase is larger than its local fans.

Its a given any Spanish speaking person that isn't from Spain loves Chizpirito.

I hate it and have always hated it. I was forced to watch that garbage as a child with my family because we weren't lucky enough to have cable and it was either that or infomercials/newscasts at breakfast. I always raged so much at the stupidity and malice of the majority of the characters plus the overused tropes and jokes that was often expelled from the dinning room. It was the same five or six jokes done ad nauseam with the same five or six characters and then blatant copies of those characters when the actors either died or left the show. Fucking trash. And the franchise and characters have been milked for years with the same tropes, same jokes and the same chronically idiotic, mean-spirited and selfish characters.

It's not very popular to the north of Mexico (where many people even despise it) as it is down at the central and southern states. However, it seems that the most hung up people on the show and characters are from South American countries.

t.taco

This has nothing to do with the discussion at hand but since you're enabling Hispanics to call themselves out.
I'm Colombian.
Fuck Venezuela.
t. Me.

I'm Venezuelan, and I agree, but to keep it Holla Forums related, it's a shame Venezuela went to hell, we used to have a really fucking good dub industry that slowly became worse and worse, to the point that even the mexican was better. Here, Teen Titans is one of my favorites. dailymotion.com/video/x3vnxa5
You should just close the damn borders and ask Trump for a wall. Or just bomb out asses already, this place needs a fucking purge, but your president said fucking no. Good luck dealing with communism now that FARC can be elected and most probably will win because I know for a fact that Colombia is full of liberal leftist idiots in major cities that makes a considerable part of the population, just like Venezuela was back in 1999.
KILL THE DAMN COMMIES AS SOON AS YOU CAN

Well, think as a mexican back then, this shit was gold, never done before… Except it was. Chespirito ripped off every one of Chaplin's acts in a lot of his spoof, specially the not so famous ones. Of course, ignorant beaners that were just discovering TV and were mostly out of the loop until then threated him like the second coming of Jesus, and since Mexicans aren't the brightest or the most creative folks, they just kept milking it. The internal stories and conflicts between the actors is awful.
Ah, so you are mexican? I've heard that some mexicans despise it because they think it's a shame they are internationally recognized for it, but I've also heard a lot of people, specially people of small towns, love it, and there's even an statue of the mailman in one of the towns mentioned in the show. Is that true?
What? If I give something to the show is how lighthearted it is with his humor. Sure, they are selfish, but they are supposed to be kids, the adults are usually the best part of the show, the best part being Don Ramon. The show grows repetitive fast, but there's an special place for it in anyone who grew with it, even if it's relatively bad.

Brazilian here. I'd support a wall… if we had money.

The Chilindrina is mean-spirited as well as Kiko. All they ever want is fuck over El Chavo, who is criminally retarded, and Doña Florinda is a self-centered woman who keeps hitting Don Ramon over and over without even truly trying to know the truth of whatever happened, content in the knowledge that he's too chivalrous to ever hit her back. She never disciplines that fucktard mendacious kid she's got and covers up for him. The only decent person there might be Don Ramon (and this is a stretch because he doesn't work and never pays his rent), and yet everybody fucks him over. So yeah, the characters are mean spirited. Maybe El Chavo not so much as he seems to be actually retarded, too retarded to think of the consequences of his selfish actions.

Again, they are supposed to be kids. El Chavo is just naive and probably stupid because he is poor, that's the joke, and it's supposed to be lighthearted because he have his moments, like that episode where they accuse him of stealing things.
She is supposed to be a rich wannabe, which is why she acts like a self-centered cunt, which is why she spoils Kiko giving him fancy or expensive toys presumably bought with the money she gets from her Suggardaddy professor.
He is just a guy that had really bad luck in life, he avoids rent because he is poor as fuck, and have shitty jobs to pay just for his food or Chilindrina's.
Do you have the morality of a retarded TV preacher man?

Calcetin con Rombos Man was better : youtube.com/watch?v=mughdodcheQ

31 minutos was amazing, a shame it was short lived and it was barely aired internationally.

I heard it was still going.

This

Seems like only a few episodes are translated to English, which is a shame because I like what I watched. It feels very genuine and I like the physical comedy.

Wasn't there an effort to translate some episodes here on Holla Forums a year ago?

The problem with trying to translate El Chavo is that most of its humor is localization-heavy.
t. Other Colombian

That said, I do think the reason why El Chavo del 8 is so well received here, even some 40 years after it aired is because the poor barrio setting reflects the zeitgeist here pretty well. Or at least that's my impression.

idk about that but I subtitled the christmas special trying to keep the local meanings.
Tell me what you think about it.
mega.nz/#!jV8QRb7b!vkZ9NWEsEq04MvjwbuxGRHhD3kKNEU-1lEi8rqt_TAs

Nothing new

People here in Hueland love it in a way that is almost religious. Does some of the jokes work in english? They are okay in portuguese, but that's because it's really close to spanish.

Not sure, has it ever been translated in English?

bump

I'm starting to think this and the "Hey Holla Forums" fag are bots.

it was the one of the earliest cape deconstructions

THIS.

I hate everybody who likes this show, though i don't think it's bad. In Brazil it's played literally everyday in some public television channel, people watch the same episode 20000 times and to the proles it's apparently the tv equivalent of a Shakespeare play. It's fashionable to like it.

Well I hate you you hipster faggot, disliking something just because a lot of people like it doesn't make you cooler, no matter what Holla Forums told you.

I guess that hating "it" might just be as bad as liking it so i'm happy we both hate each other.

My condolences

Thank you for your kind words.

This

Everything is not going to be alright.

save kind

Wat?

some fag bumped a lot of threads

3am saved from the spam

I had a screen cap of a old poost from an interview and its exactly why I love the guy

there will never be a kamen rider series with Chapulin Colorado style humor

It hurts

translation:

i bet you hate The Three Stooges and Charles Chaplin too.

Would make for a great web comic.

Do Latin Americans all have terrible taste in comedy, or just the ones that post here?

Not everyone can be a kinomedy appreciator like you my dear fedora tipper.

The show is funny because the archetypes are exaggerated parodies of real people you gigantic fucking autist. Every character in the show is an exaggeration of a typical kind of person you'd find in a barrio and people find it funny because they recognize shit they see every day. Yes, people are petty, selfish dicks most of the time but they also have their moments once in a while, this show portrays that in a ridiculous way for laughs, it could not be more simple, failing to understand something this basic is a sign of pure autistic retardation.

Hanging on to that edge arent ya?

user you've mentioned "Japanese manga" (word for word) in almost every thread you've been in, call them nips or something else because nobody gives a crap. Im only saying this now because you seem like an actual newfag and not the regular shitposter that spams this kinda shit.

He's not wrong. Japan doesn't have a lot of superhero comic works but, when it comes to what there is in the manga market, they know how to actually do the formula well. Probably because they actually live in a society that expects higher standards for their work. Most of the time.

Look at BNHA, Ultraman, or even Tiger and Bunny.

Im not arguing against that, the user constantly spams the sentence word for word, in a similar manner how that one shitposter that always makes sure to include /a/ or the word waifu in his post across the entire board. Just making sure and warning the user before i report for spam.