X Files Takes a Knee

So who's looking forward to the new season?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3135477/Cops-treated-Dylann-Roof-free-Burger-King-meal-Charleston-church-shooter-complained-feeling-hungry-reveals-police-chief.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder that x-fags was never good

It had some good episodes in the first 5 seasons.

Daily reminder Gillian Anderson is a shit waifu and actress

So? That's just the shitty actor doing it. Scully would NEVER do that. She hates niggers

Well, considering the FBI hates Trump, I'd say Scully is all-in with taking a knee. She'll probably ended up taking a bbc in the new season just to stick it to those Nazi Drumpf supporters.

cringe as fuck

What do you have against trump dude?

I still enjoy the show, sorry /poltv/ :(

pure coincidence

Honestly, I don't see a problem so long as the niggers keep dying.

Seriously, this has been the dumbest shit the left has ever done. WTF is their point even? The president can't criticize overpaid millionaires for trying to disrespect American's war dead?

they are bending the knee to trump, they don't realize how silly it looks

*Bends knee to you respectfully*

really makes one think

The only racism that exists is the racism against white people. Black people can shoot up a white church, and not get any criticism for it.

White people can shoot up a black church and get taken to Burger King

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3135477/Cops-treated-Dylann-Roof-free-Burger-King-meal-Charleston-church-shooter-complained-feeling-hungry-reveals-police-chief.html

do yall remember that "MUH ANTI SEMITISM" episode on x-files?

Looking back on my childhood and all the references to the holocaust and MUH ANTISEMITISM makes me see that it really is propaganda that is crammed down our throats ad Infinitum

What exactly are those niggers with millions of dollars protesting, that someone does not like niggers? Boohoo, the fuckers are rich and obviously benefiting from this society.

I think all liberals should bend the knee.

So their symbol of defiance is bending the knee, literally a position of submissiveness to a higher authority?

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

so brave

umm, maybe your forgetting the charlottesville attack where nazi white supremacist protestors killed six million women?

heh, stay cucked, trumptween

Have you bent the knee?

like when you bent the knee and sucked Jamal's cock?

Maybe war "heroes" who fight for a white supremacist, imperialist system aren't worth respecting

maybe then the NFL should give back all the money taxpayers had to give to subsidize their entitled worthless asses, including the billions spent on football stadiums

Pouring money and resources into the military/wars guarantees the nation never gets wealthy (aside from the Jewish oligarchs).

*tips knee*

When you can create 'money' out of thin air does it really matter what you spend it on?

This.

Why does no one understand that an actor =/= the characters they play?

Which season do you think Scully was hottest in? I'd have to say 5.

She's a stupid illogical Whore in either persona.

Wrong, kiddo.

She's a perfect 10 in every way.

This.

Maybe the greatest thing to come out of Trump's miscarriage of a presidency is knowing aut-right will die of a collective brain aneurysm from being triggered by the time his term is up.

Really makes you think.

Makes me think the autistic right is filled with fat pussies who never leave the basement.

>10
a 10 gallon head maybe

THE GLOOMFPT IS OUT THERE

The [current year] Files

The X-Files is one of the most overrated shows ever.
Gillian Anderson was probably the best thing about it.

Lefties are dumb and they don't understand the reason why they lost. Sad!

PLUMFHT IS LITERALLY THE SMOKING MAN

The problem is that they are contractually obligated to stand for the anthem. The NFL is tax exempt and part of their conditions for staying tax exempt is "promoting American values" or some such propaganda. The fact is, if the NFL wants to keep their cushy tax status, then they need to start punishing these spoiled niggers. I've wanted them to lose this status for over a decade, so I hope they keep pushing it.

she was never hot

did he though?

Yeah, there are better waifus out there.

classic example of right-wing insanity and doublethink, they somehow twist a growing popular protest into "subservience" when it makes no sense. they can't stand that they're losing, they have to rewrite reality to fit their fee-fees, but literally everyone sees through it. sad!

you're right, these are huge problems that need to be addressed. i hope every team just stops coming out for the anthem.

I agree, we should start hanging niggers again. I'm glad that leftists think this too.

That's a flat lie.

Liar.

There has never been a culture from any time period in which kneeling hasn't been a show of subservience or surrender.

based

Are there people STILL watching the adventures of a snotty feminist bisexual and her jew controller?

Everything is political. Your desire to hide from reality will not be respected.

*unsheathes Uchigatana*
Then I shall have to take matters into my own hands…

Can't stand up for America, so they kneel to it. What kind of gesture is that supposed to be. Idiots don't even know what they're doing or how it looks like.

One day I will literally shit in these people's mouths, I swear on me mum

Is Teletubbies political?

The moment the SJWs started spewing that bullcrap was the moment they sealed their fate.

umm….

Teletubbies is communist propaganda, everyone knows that.

Teletubbies is a grooming program.

ALL SUB_HUMANS SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE WHITE MASTER RACE!
SUBMIT!

Is bowling political?

I'm tired of it too, user.

yes

Yeah, I don't get it. Kneeling is a sign of submission, isn't it? Someone explain what any of this means, why they're doing it now, what the fuck is going on in any of their heads.

Is Survivor man political?

no one cares drumpfyfag

Obviously you do, otherwise why reply?

to insult you tbqh

Im rubber your glue!

Is this the start of the racewar?

We need useful idiots like you to keep the country afloat though.

nobody needs you for anything except progressives trying to justify raising neetbux tbh

Oh, I guess its only okay to exercise your right to free speech if its not offensive.

I mean, I know you lefties are not the brightest bulbs in the box, but you can act least pretend like you are and put some effort into sounding intelligent.

how the hell do you kneel in defiance?
must be the same doublethink when you're fighting the white supremacy by letting your wife get railed by Tyrone

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT FREEDOM OF CONSEQUENCE
I didn't say it should be illegal you fucking chimpanzee. "Taking a knee" during the national anthem is disrespectful as fuck, and the backlash against these niggers is warranted.

it would be nice if just once each side could step back from the jew-drawn line in the sand and realize who is really served by all this societal bickering.

By tearing him down

Remember, MLK's desire for a world where skin color didn't matter is racism since it's ignoring the plight of people of colored

There's a reason making political statements at the olympics is grounds for expulsion

Go up to some pack of niggers and call them niggers, and when they beat your ass to a pulp then you can yell that.

The nigger was an atheist in everything but name. He was a wife beating, drug addicted piece adulterer that plagiarized and got special treatment through college because he was a nigger, and denied the Christian trinity and the divinity of Christ. At best he maybe practiced some gnostic heresies.

I don't think it is, but jews and their useful idiots will make everything political.

AYYYLMAO

So the typical christian then. Thanks for clearing that up.

But it literally is. If you are prevented from doing something because of fear from backlash others then it's not real free speech. It makes no sense to brag about freedom and then try to chastise those for exercising it, the entire point of the freedom is that those who disagree are allowed to do so with peace of mind.

Yeah but the olympics isn't america and they never claimed you have a right to free speech did they?

And others are allowed to disagree with those opinions as well. Not speaking your mind because others will disagree is not a fault of free speech but a personal weakness.

Democrats have been race-bating for years, but now it's Trump's fault?

Cry more

?

muh fee fees!

Remember, the right hates free speech.

Nope. The only consequence the first amendment protects you from is government punishment. People are still allowed to criticize, boycott, and fire you. Just like liberals have been doing.

Every political system hates free speech once they are in power. They only support it when they are trying to gain power.

Didn't the readhead had leak nudes?

>>>Holla Forums

Do tell me how the United States of America is white supremacist. You know, considering afaik we have the highest non-white population of any western country and we have laws against discriminating against race. Minorities in this country even have privileges when it comes to the law, in the form of hate crime laws.

Keep on sucking on that bullshit they feed you and become a cuck. We need less people like you in the gene pool.

Money loses its value when you keep making more of it than the system is losing through it being lost or destroyed, so yes. The only reason the US dollar isn't totally worthless is the petrodollar system.

Go back to economics 101.

She has official ones too

Is that why the right-wing in our country wants to preserve or further free speech and the left keeps trying to take shots at it? Nice one. If you lie enough then maybe it'll become the truth.

Post them

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS GUY

and why the FUCK DO THESE FAGGOTS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING I LOVE

fuck OFF

Tell that to all the people that lost their jobs for supporting Trump, or lost their jobs for offending some random women, or lost their jobs for making a "racist statement" such as "black commit more crime", or list their jobs for not supporting fag marriage, etc, etc.

Society is rotten to its core, in its roots. If it ever will be purified, it will be far after anyone here has died.

user cant read

KOMBFT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Haven't these uneducated bumpkins ever watched Game of Thrones?

Someone should tell Neil this isn't the GoT universe.

i'm so glad token science guy is in on this, i'm looking forward to his fall from grace.

someone should tell him it's also a sign of submission to a higher power.

Is that nigger for real? If that pic is legit he has to pull some bullshit from a fictional universe and then he is still fucking wrong.

>Freedom of speech IS freedom of consequence