HWNDU 104 SHUT IT DOWN

WARNING: SHIT IS LOUD!

SHUT IT DOWN
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

EIN: 11-2730714

hewillnotdivide.us/

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

Jayden Smith and Shia Labooth chanting and dancing for 8 years.

EVIL NACHO VIRUS

YOU HAVE LOCKED THE BIOS

EVIL NAZI VIRUS

PEOPLE NOT TO BITES US

HE WILL NOT DENY US

EVIL NOT TO BITE US

FAKE NEWS

archive.is/O7WWS

archive.is/3HrDu

VIDEOS

youtu.be/uJcrXZoSl3E

twitter.com/AdamManiak/status/822971474613039105

youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0

youtube.com/watch?v=4KZYqxHjwSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cZec9jXQcgs

youtube.com/watch?v=sB0SJOSUU2E

youtube.com/watch?v=udCPuGBcgWE

youtu.be/bxmcHh5_NJw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZY3W2FQLM

youtu.be/NgEQE4YjHII

youtube.com/watch?v=g8HZVFzU7xI

youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM

youtube.com/watch?v=DpydijsGRIY

youtu.be/218YikXAtxE

vocaroo.com/i/s0LQK2YzCybm

archive.is/S01d1

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1ZkKzqjqovvxv?#
periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1ZkKzqjqovvxv
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqjqovvxv#
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization
archive.is/c3mD7
twitter.com/JimmyVanBramer/status/825769063938928640
twitter.com/realemilyyoucis?lang=en
thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/?PHPSESSID=k614h8e2db3tgqg8acpql2qci1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442
periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1rmxPrMnVqYGN
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0
periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1rmxPrMnVqYGN#
bestgore.com/beheading/extreme-workplace-head-impalement/
periscope.tv/w/1rmxPrMnVqYGN
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/825848143388430336
ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goddamit nrutochan why are you talking over alaska and why is you're stream so shit?

god, this fucking egyptian faggot needs to GO

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1ZkKzqjqovvxv?#

AlphaBull's Periscope.

that stolen valor guy is a fucking try hard and it's annoying me the fuck out

Its boring now , i have closed the stream. What we can do for now is spam the IRS so that the museum loses tax exempt status. Anyone with any ideas for a /battleplan/ ?

Someone text stolen valor that its called the Gaza-Egypt barrier and it exists

What? No man don't project your Oedipus complex onto me, she's just cute.

Hey anons, I backed up that recording I made
>>>/hwndu/313
We need some enterprising anons to make a supercut of liberal hate and viritol to send to the irs as well.

BakedAlaska dropping the ball defending Dicky Spencer. He dun goof'd. He needs to lurk moar.

This, it's no fun anymore since they put the actual divider there.

bakedalaska literally has not done anything to get banned lmao

can't we have a single, cyclical thread for this?

Classification, Mail Code 4910DAL, 1100 Commerce Street Dallas, TX 75242-1198, faxed to 214-413-5415 or emailed to

[email protected]/* */

So why do you guys like pepe so much?
Don't you think it's of childish to have a cartoon frog as your mascot?
Don't get me wrong I like pepe but when I see them in real life I find it cringy as fuck.

HOW YOU CAN AVOID DAMAGING A CAMERA WITH LASERS. http:// www.laserist.org/camera-and-DLP-damage.htm

THEY DINDU NOTHIN

dindu nuffin

I can't listen to this aids shit anymore. I'm too redpilled for this.

Nah fuck that, if anons wanted to keep the archives, cyclical is horrible for that. Sure you may not like over 100 threads, but get with it or hide it.

I think there was a cyclical thread, I don't know what happened to it.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLASPHEMY!

Kek is getting angry, I can feel him.

Deus Vult! Praise Kek!

We will reclaim our sacred ground!

It bugged out and became unusable

We tried cyclical threads before and they were broken as fuck, your post wouldn't go thru half the time.
Might work now as stream gets boring and post velocity drops, but meh, I think either way is fine.

THIS
Every single on of you browsing send to IRS

one*

Trump supporters are welcome, the world seen you lie

wew, what a moran

Chill bro you remind me of a triggered liberal right now

We had a cyclical at thread #88 and it fucking sucked ass.

Cyclical threads on 8ch never fucking work properly.

Originally we tried but the posts moved so fast that it was a shitshow.

Because the memetic manifestation of Kek through Pepe will invoke an actual Holocaust that is going to happen for real this time.

I guess that's a reason

gdi codemonkey fix your shit

Cylindrical threads are still broken, once the thread goes over 750 it still blocks anons from posting so you have to try several times to post

Is there any reason to leave the stream open?

welcome by the attenders
not by the museum which kicks trumpkins out

Holla Forums is a mess

THIS

I want journalists to leave.

Buzzfeed pls

Checked but dude you need to chill out a bit.

Oh look, another fucking shill. Cyclicals don't work, the "last 50 posts" is broken, you half the time can't post because the site thinks the thread's full, posts get deleted all the time and you lose gems, fuck off.

>>>/auschwitz/

I'm for putting all threads in >>>/hwndu/. Clears up Holla Forums for other topics

where to get the form.
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf
I also think it would be funny if you posted pics of your form to their facebook page or email it to them (with your info blurred out).

Another shill.

Get out kike media

They are a non-profit holding a political protest. End of story.

>>>/hwndu/ should be for backing up what happened. The live threads are fine here in my opinion.
STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE US

Love it how these libshits are assmad about yesterday.

haha what a nigger

GTFO NORMALFAG

No. Those Suck.

If you don't know kek then fuck off, quote that

Learn from Trump. Don't actively project your plans to your enemy. I get we're discussing it in public here, but this is far less traffic and it's unlikely they'd see everything we're planning. Sending it to their kikebook is stupid.

cant get fucking periscope to work

I missed yesterday, what happened?

GTFO, who do you think you are fooling here?

Burning crosses is now illegal?

periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqjqovvxv#

These people use typical shills tactics

I asked because I assumed cyclicals work and these threads are more or less a chat room now, you buzzword spouting retard

Sam Hyde

leave before the meme god smites you

Why do americans allow antiamerican movemants in their own country?

Another fucking normie.
There's full video archives of the whole stream, we've watched anyone whose opinion doesn't fit the narrative get pulled off and kicked out.

Season 2 ended.

They built a wall

Can't tell what I'm looking at here.

We need to keep the threads going to find some brave user that will do something not-illegal but capable of stopping the whole thing. This was the biggest IRL action since chanology, we cant be seen as losing this thing in the long run.

Kek will smite you down.

This is indeed some fucking anime feud. I love it.

And when did Season 1 end?

This guy said earlier if he met Richard Spencer he would assault him. Now he's talking incredulously about Alaska defending Spencer.

EGYPT NIGGER GET OUT

The same reason Europeans allow refugees to rape their women with no consequences.

The great schism. Sam showed up and expended minimal energy since he was waiting for shia. Only started a couple chants and they had to shut it down. Now people get removed for doing anything trump related. Big glasses sticker bro literally did nothing today, just stood there didn't even talk and got removed.

Thanks. Is it lagging really hard for anyone else?

yesterday was the special episode which was also the tie of the first season

PIECE OF SHIT PERISCOPE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We Season 3 now.

REEEEEEEE

Some ISIS guy no doubt issuing attack instructions on the stream right now. How long before terrorists can use this like a numbers station for attacks, because nobody speaks their sandrunes and the idiots around have too much solidarity to realize what's going on?

Next moron wants to punch Nazis in the face. Good luck with that, buddy. You punch 1 or 2 Nazis, maybe you get lucky. You punch 5 or 10 Nazis, maybe you get lucky. You punch 100 Nazis and you'll punch the one with a basement full of homemade explosives and the address to his local Antifa chapter.

Rolling for the journalist to have a car crash in the next month

Fuck the new Jew in the chair too
Fuck cross in his Jew chair
Fuck this sand nigger

It ended with the plane scene.

Egypt guy broke character and had a horribly Egyptian for some of his babble before speaking Egyptian. What is he having some kinda multiple personality disorder?

Also he's saying that Philip was talking about Spencer. HE ISN'T…

Yeah, i'm having trouble too.

Its cuck/alpha, periscope so wont load so don't know whats happening, but he star of the shia shit

Wish I was there. Anyone with basic facts and good rhetoric could BTFO this fuck

chill out, it's just nigger bix nood. You ain't missing shit

You missed out on all of it? Fuck man.
/ourguys/ filled the place up having fun shitposting memes IRL. Leftists got mad as fuck. It was a glorious victory. Then all the big guys said farewell.

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start

HAVE WE MEMED THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS?

Is this it, Holla Forums? Is this a sign of things to come? They are over there, caged like animals in their tiny little space, enclosed by 3 walls and a fence, with dirt on the ground and a camera providing the masses with entertainment. Our guys, on the other hand, are out there, outside that fence like people going to the zoo to see the monkeys throw shit at one another. They are outside that fence, where America is. It is theirs, all of it.

1000 YEAR AMERICAN REICH AND THEN A THOUSAND MORE!

Tomorrow belongs to us!

no hes a muslim pretending to be christian

How are they deciding who to let in? Is there no line?

I'm redpilling Stolen Valor pretty hard on facebook

Anybody who doesn't speak the narrative is instantly removed to the curb.

screenshots

They are not letting Trump supporters in

screens with name blocked out

You are not welcome to post, newfriend. Lurk for two years without posting. You will soak up information that is hopefully helpful to you, and you will not degrade the overall quality of the board that the rest of us desire.

someone has a list of "nazis" they're feedin the security guards with

screencaps?

Looks like an USAF aircrew accident.

ALPHABULL REVEALS HIS POWERLEVEL

Are you gonna make him Punished Cuck ? A man denied his Valor ?

He already went and told Egyptian on live stream about the wall.

Just got here, and let me guess. They're interrogating Baked Alaska for mentioning Richard Spencer?

They are blocking anyone they claim says hateful things, which is only the Trump supporters. Even though on Narutoanons stream a liberal made a threat and gets to stay

By security? And why?

Is this private property?

When did this start? How do they know you're a Trump supporter? Last night, the barrier was up, but Alaska still got in multiple times, as did the masked pol/acks.

GOD DAMMIT NIGGA

It keeps dropping for me too.
I hate how you can't skip back so when it finally reconnects you miss everything that happened.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Does betacuckanon's periscope keep pausing for anyone else?

So is it the decision of this faggot security guard or the museum itself?

Praise Kek
It's funny , my great uncle was a guard at Auschwitz

Did alaska leave?

Look at this shit.
/ourguys/ rule the stream without being on it.

At least playback will be more stable after the fact.

What does he mean ?

Periscope wouldn't stop loading for me. What did he say?

Either the head jewess or Shiah and his colleagues.

He's still there.

CHECKED

UH OH

Museum itself, which means since it is political their funding can be pulled

None of those shill cucks have the charisma to hold a crowd's attention or anything interesting to say even if they could. Just mindless, braindead, zombie chanting. Holla Forums truly is the Master Race.

If you say something they don't like on stream you get removed.

I was having problems with periscope as well.

Man, these people are trained in shilling bullshit
They are not even tackling anything.

The last time I did this, some faggot sent the entire conversation to Green Goblins facebook and he outted me. I will when this conversation is over

you can look at our super secret public imageboard but make sure you act and think just like everyone else here before you think about having a different opinion and talking about it

He debated a bit and said he didn´ t care for their opinion and would not judge them by it. and when they said that they didn´t care for his either, he said "You guys came to me, i am just here for the camera". BTFO

Same thing happened with Sam Hyde the other day kek

There was Jew Yorker magazine reporter there for a bit

yes, this should be the new season format

when you periscope, does it record a copy on your phone too?

Did they bring a cripple just to ramp up the diversity factor? Low energy, hotwheels isn't even chanting

oshit. KEKUS VULT. MAKE THE MUSEUM OF THE MOVING IMAGE KEK'S BASILICA AGAIN

this is the best shit Holla Forums has done since the Travyon Martin case. (Aside from Trump winning the election obviously)

Yes. and it keeps the Palestinians from going into Egypt

see

That nigger couldn't read.

Massive faggot alert

The stickers of Pepe under Of was so fucking golden

fucking check'd and kek'd

quads confirm

quarts confirm

NEW MILKDUD user

Checked

>>>/oven/

Not even that. One of the shitskins, the fatso with the dark hat, said no one else is welcomed, on main camera.

The other cucks they just raised hands not to be labeled as nazis.

Actually it keeps fucking up as well for me. Stopped after about a minute or so.

The museum is removing people who do not support the HWNDU narrative, and have politicized the movement by allowing anti-Trump political activists to take the stage. They are now using public funds to hold a political protest.

Yep.
That should be self-evident.
Yes, but it's also private property hosting a public event for partisan politics in violation of the law and their federal funding. It's literally kike owned, once or twice we got to see the queen kike of the museum running around trying to shut things down.

How the fuck do they justify this?

Same, strange, never had these problems with periscope before this little event.

Night of the fire soon

Yeah, because we are on the computer in our bedrooms every night obsessing about creating political propaganda memes. They have real lives. kek.

Please heed this anons warnings.

SCREENSHOTS NOW FAGGOT

A new milkman appears ?

Its only so popular for trolling because it was branded as a hate symbol by some US organisation.

Its great:

From what I have witnessed at least, that appears to me to be the case.

did that assualt have any consequences for museum staff?

see

hivemind

Not soon enough.

we dont know yet

Or, ask him if : He ever shot his gun at the enemy while deployed and if he did, did he killed any mudslime? Screencap, send to CAIR.

obviously nothing will happen

Amen.

This is why its so hard to redpill normies, unless they are really dense

Twitter, Its all Ogre, The people that now control internet can fuck off soon, I hope

Here's another person getting ejected after saying something.

Boom

or major losers

dubs confirm, kek is going to need those screenshots user

Alright.

reposting this from last thread about us being watched:

while it may confuse and befuddle all the faggots who haven't been paying attention, I think we need to step it up. We know we're being watched, so why not play the part? We need to go deeper. Call anyone who isn't a zombie chanter one of /ourguys/, and to the real ones, be a little more subtle in your signalling. Soon everyone who doesn't have a shill identification card will be one of /ourguys/ and the museum will have to start checking IDs and charging admission, which will destroy the message behind shia's """"art"""" How in the world will these normalfags and lefty goons penetrate the absurd, esoteric knowledge that comprises our memes? Let us once again take refuge in absurdity, and farm salt and laffs after it's too late for them to stop us.

This is the fucker who took away KEK sign in the first day. Could be yellow jacket, that fuck covering the camera and chanting for hours.

He is a museum employee. Wreck him. Wear pepe shirt. Paste stickers

Was that someone else doing Shoah cosplay? I missed all this.

Not dual wielding glass jugs, pretty low energy

WORKING LIVESTREAM?

REPORT MUSEUM TO IRS FOR BREAKING TAX EXEMPT STATUS FOR A POLITICAL RALLY
irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity

IRS CODE BROKEN 501 C3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization

JIMMY VAN BRAMER EVEN CALLS IT A RALLY
archive.is/c3mD7
twitter.com/JimmyVanBramer/status/825769063938928640

Why aren't we spamming gore for the first several posts to keep normalfags away?

Annoying tbh fam
WHEN WAS THIS??

wew lad

that just Holla Forums-tier trolling tbh

Is the milk guy /ourguy/ paying tribute to milkman?

twitter.com/realemilyyoucis?lang=en

He is another fucker that needs to fuck off, This stream can be comfy when its night but its also made me autistic, I understand the Reee now

This place, and the people that are from it, obviously have had some sort of impact on something in the REAL WORLD, or else you would not even be here in the first place, would you? Tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people are aware of what has happened at this retarded "art" installation and have been subjected to the beliefs of the posters that went there. If you just come here and act like you fucking own the place, you will be berated constantly and you will not learn anything, which I hope is somewhat a motivating factor behind you making the effort to post.

Go browse some other threads besides this one, but DON'T FUCKING POST because you will derail it with your newfaggotry. Better yet, go over to >>>/pdfs/, there is an immense amount of books and other reading material which may help you understand the beliefs of those that fucked up the camwhoring of Shia & Friends, and perhaps you can come to your own conclusions.

Asian tranny upfront?

After Sam Hyde showed up with 50 anons

Don't discredit me dude. I've been around for awhile and was part of starting using nazi Pepe. And that was before the ADL jews figured it out. Don't give them the credit.

We have them in the first camp
Praise Kek

That is most certainly Emily Youcis.

She can be cringe at times

Low energy but worth watching? milk at night is strange, also got to build up to dual wielding gallons

yesterday they they built the wall now they started vetting people

I love how American-sounding that girl is.

Hey chick if you see this, throw me a peace sign. You're hot.

Thanks to whoever is posting mp4s and webms, I can hardly keep up with everything that's happening.

I want to be cringe with her

is that another alt-kike attention whore like evalion?

(checked)
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!

I'm going to shop this one day into "ARBEIT MACHT KEK".

(heil'd)
That gravel is now sacred rocks blessed by Kek and rightfully soil for our temple.
This timeline is getting insane.

nude video of her here:

thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/?PHPSESSID=k614h8e2db3tgqg8acpql2qci1
(reply #11)

4D chess is in play.

You glorious fucker you

They can't even name us.

Yep, basically its over, blart et all have said bye and now we get these meme people

So "Work sets you kek"?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on her?

Work sets you kek?

checked and kek'd

It is worth watching if he drinks it fast to throw up on the anti Trump crowd

stop masturbating

It is very strange to hear so many normies obsessed with Richard Spencer.

Damn hes redpilling for us. NICE

Thats the idea

Sorry for samfagging, but I'm reminded of the "My god can kick your god's ass" scene from Conan.
Our god fucked theirs up hard live on camera.

He may be shit, Spencer is still a person. Be more tolerant libshit cuck!

No, "Work makes kek".

KEK MACHT FREI, you dumbass. Fucking do it.

confirmed x 2, STOP MASTURBATING

Milk Pill!

That's much better.

I must have missed it. What happened?

We laugh while they toil

kek that stupid nigger

So how is this stream fun anymore when there's a fucking fence?

It's just a Lefty circlejerk now.

Milk mexican confirmed based.

/fit/ memes all the way

why is the milk not in a bag?

WE GOT MILK

>Better yet, go over to >>>/pdfs/, there is an immense amount of books and perhaps you can come to your own conclusions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

SEMEN

Chekcked
Kek Macht Frei

CONFIRMED BY KEK

Yeah it's over.

I have a question for Jew Yorkers, is it normal to sit and drink a jug of milk in public ?

What the fuck was that, thats not a milkman

Chicken Tendies.
Is he on our side?

Ehhhh. Always remember, street violence is good for us in the long term. Antifa wants to punch Nazis, and they think everyone to the right of Stalin is a Nazi; they're going to push normalfags right into the arms of actual Nazis as long as we put ourselves out there and stand between bog-standard Republicans and unhinged Antifa violence. Sooner or later we're going to have to do some physical removal.

REMEMBER TO
DRINK MILK
STOP MASTURBATING

imposter milkman

milknigga might be our guy

someone fast hack periscope.

Jew Yorker don't go outside except to work.

It's not, really.
At this point we're mainly looking to crash the museum by revoking its tax exemption status.

Battle of Cable Street resulted in a surge in support for Nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street

Oh shit /ourguys/ are there. How long ago did they get here? They done anything yet?

I said that more to make fun of the dumb ass libshit.

explain what happened here. I need to know.

IT HAS BEEN DECREED

ALRIGHT WE GOT ONE MEME IN!

ITS WORKING!

KEEP PUSHING!

PRAISE KEK!

Thats a conversation already happening

He should yell out both tbh.

No, stop right there. You're not an oldfag. Pepe was always our thing.

Claiming 80s waifu.
I'll dick the leftism out of her.

Checking this.

I read that some invisible lasers that are harmless to human eyes can destroy ccd cameras.

It was gradual. They made their own religion and made that camera their alter for praising divideus, the avatar of Moloch.
We conquered the soil and now it belongs to us. It should be a pilgrimage site for the church of Kek from now on.

SORRY BECAUSE YOU FEAR POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES?

SURE WAS A QUICK CHANGE OF HEART, I'M SURE YOU NOW FULLY UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY YOU WERE SO WRONG TO SUGGEST SOMEONE SHOULD BE ATTACKED OVER A QUOTE.

Looks like someone got wrapped around a spinning post of some kind. Good shit

This is our holy ground. This is the first temple of Kek. The whole world is watching and an undeniable miracle will occur here, spurting a new religion. Gregorian monks in the future will sing Shadilay!

DEUS VULT! Praise Kek!

why aren't we calling everyone who isn't going crazy with the chanting one of /ourguys/ to throw them off? they can't kick out everyone if everyone is /ourguy/

triggered, goon?

Here's the quick rundown:
newgrounds.com/portal/view/602442

Is he calling for aloha snackbar?

They are not even hiding being paid shills now.
Egyptian dude just had a call with his boss reporting o the situation

has the egyptian fucker been found yet?

That got one hell of a chill to run down my spine.

Forget her. /ourthickgirl's/ where it's at.

Anime works just as well.

Its a if known face /ourguy/ they banned

dumpy little sweetheart, no bully

60 million people

Pepe is a mirror into your own soul. He is whatever you want him to be. The people that see Pepe as racist, are the racist one.

Pepe represents Kek.

Lads arguing to get guys in, security says no

/ourguy/

would watch anime with her

SHIT

MILK GUY IS HERE!

did he just read this?

Today is lame is fuck. It is the end. Wish more could have happened, but unless Shia and Sam show up together it's dead.

She's gone, man.

You feel it too then, brother?

How many among us can deny the meme magic?

Well I guess this milkman is in the thread, I still don't trust him though.

After hiding my powerlevel for years now (was more open when i was younger) I've started proclaiming myself as a National Socialist to everyone I talk politics with IRL.
Even lefties wants to understand when you get 1on1 with them.
No one has yet wanted or had the balls to fight me.

60 million people

dark milkguy is honorary ourguy
god bless and god speed

Yeah that would be funny as fuck, but the stream is still a controlled Leftist safe space now. Not fun to watch at all.

IM GONNA PUKE

I know, it just triggered me fam.

Milkman redpill them in front of the camera, i want to see their faces

The mudslime received orders bye someone on the phone, right before milkman appeared. Go back 10 mins.

never point a decent pocket size green laser (532 nm) directly for a few seconds directly into their CCD/CMOS sensor.

Kayne??? Did they just say Kayne after the black man spoke about milk?

HE WAS OUR GUY AFTER ALL

Why not both?

The time for peaceful discussion and lulz are done. Now is the time for action. The African pie has been sliced up so to speak, now is the time to crash it with no survivors. If we can't have our fun, nobody can.

wew lad

If the milk guy is here, should I drink White Power Milk?

GET OUT CNN.

really hope she has some endgame

I am certain that it must be what's left of what was once the jaw of a brown man.

Just because he is in the thread it doesn't mean he is our guy, rule 1 and 2 has been broken several fucking times.

The wall has divided us

STRONG LASERPOINTER + CHEAP MP3 PLAYER

I'm thinking that. She's biding her time.

He got Shoah'd

EVERYONE ON CAM RIGHT NOW IS OUR, LETS CRASH THIS SHOW WITH NO SURVIVORS

I like you.

Imagine what nice thick body she's got hiding under there.

GET THEIR TAX EXEMPT STATUS REMOVED

You must come legally.

How many days did it take Shia to set up a "Papers Please" checkpoint? I thought this was NYC not Nazi Germany? I Thought this was NYC not the Apartheid of the Israelis. theres is a chant.

I thought this was NYC
Not Nazi Germany?!
I Thought this was NYC
Not the Apartheid of the Israelis?!

Sorry guys, you're looking way to desperate to get past the fence and they are way on to you. It's obvious - what kind of idiot would care so much about getting into the stupid exhibit.

IS Milkman on this thread?

Did did he just say "this property is for people who say the right thing, you are saying the wrong thing"??

DRINK WHITE POWER MILK

Milkman what does the plane scene mean to you?

Some anons are on it, but they need more support

She just went from qt to crazy super fast

DESTROY THE CAMERA

milk is a hate symbol, they will kick you out dude

Which monarchy was the best monarchy?

Go join your vet friends in the ground, Stolen Valor.

HEy milk man. Drop red pills on wtc7.

Can someone clarify this for me? Their message is that the US population will not be divided but they've now erected little metal fences and employed security guards to stop people they don't like from being on Camera?

too bad leftists don't recognize actual irony

Say some lift stats for us on camera Milk Guy. Give the people the iron pill too!

holy fuck, neo milk man is here. milk man, WHY WHOLE MILK

LOW ENERGY MILKMAN IS IN HERE!

Question for milkman, why aren't you dual-wielding jugs?

God damn, I hope the execs can greenlight the next season already. This is making me anxious.

Somebody webm this please. who is he talking to?

I heard same, but listen more, interesting

HE'S ONE OF US

Emily Youcis is a disgusting whore.

ASK THE EGYPTIAN IF HES A PAID SHILL

DON'T TELL THIS FUCKING EGYPTIAN WHAT PEPE THE FROG IS

HE'S A FUCKING SOROS AGENT

Ask yourself if they put any medicine and hormones in the milk and if they do it in our water too, Milkman. Get from there to the jew.

This nigger calls himself egyptian and doesnt know who KEK is
LOL

PEPE COLORED LASER BEAMS

Aww, I like you too, user.

MILK MAN YOU BASED NIGGA

Scream it from the other side of the fence

nah Brent Gellman is already hard at work killing dreams

Milkman is ourguy

Thanks milkman, you're the best, honorary aryan confirmed.

ASK HOW YOU CAN BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Honorary Milkman is alright.

I'm still coy with it. I'll say that I'm a nationalist and how I believe capitalism has its flaws and we should transition to some work-based economic system. Amazes me how many people just nod along and haven't had anyone that made the connection to NSDAP, probably because they only teach blshit like lampshades in school instead of their actual policies.

based leafbro

"I want to suck a cow's udder" haha what the fuck.

I think she's my new waifu.

Isn't she a libshit?

what's happening off camera right now?

Not me. I'm in Texas. Shitposting about 9/11 is a great way to trigger any Jew Yorker though. /ourguys/ need to get on it.

Can some user do a version of this with Crying MSPaint Shia with his sign in place of Pepe and Feels Bad Pepe on the other side of a fence?

terminate yourself shill

Lol Milkman! Tell us whats going on to the right

DROP REDPILLS ON THEIR 501 STATUS
ALL OF THIS IS PUT UP ON TAXPAYER MONEY, AND BY KICKING PEOPLE OUT WITH DISSENTING OPINIONS THEY ARE IN VIOLATION AND SUBJECT TO LOSING THEIR 501 STATUS

Milk man keep it up. It is time for the fire cock

Milk Man, if you're Egyptian tell us about how coptics are treated over there.

I'll take the Eastern Romans though, nice pick.

No.

Shut it down Goy

MILKMAN DO THIS

bakedalaska still chillin outside the barrier????

Been busy all day. Wtf happened?

Ohh maybe I should go fuck her.

WHAT ABOUT GOAT MILK?

Where can I watch BASED Milkman?

This

MUSEUM WONT EVEN ANSWER PHONE ANYMORE

Oi was SHILA cuck there today?

Milkman, what is going on, tell us!!

Ask stolen valour about the war please milkman

Agreed

If you look how she moves and talks you'll notice how autistic she is.

Milkman, do you drink your mommies milk?

Man people gettin shoa'd left and right

Sing some Barry White to keep the stream comfy Milk Man.

Milkman I will give you 0.1 bitcoins if you slam that jug and puke on a leftist.

Yeah, I do this too. Minus the Nationalist part, I don't speak in those terms until the end when I drop my spaghetti and I give them the beans

Sorry buddy, you're that vague kinda brown and I saw a lot of stuff about Egyptians in the thread.

milko escobar is pretty based tbh

is this fat spic our guy?

#FREEBAKEDALASKA

Make them throw you out, then call them racists etc…
Watch them confusing out.

Have you seen Holla Forumsblart or Jackie?

Milkman do you consider yourself white?

M I L K M A N

bakedalaska looking like a desperate loser trying to get in. kek.

I think hes cuckchan

neo milkman, how do you feel about double jug milkman?

HOW IS MILKMAN STILL IN THERE?

OY VEY!

TELL THEM THAT THIS IS FASCISM

Is thickgirl /ourgirl/???
i need to know

They're probably closed. Isn't it past 6pm there?

NORMIES ARE IN THE THREAD, GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CONFIRMED HE IS ON THIS THREAD

The guy in the grey peacoat is the guy claiming he's Egyptian Coptic, he's probably a literal paid shill of some sort. Earlier he was saying he would punch Richard Spencer if he had the chance.

Excuse me.

MILK MAN, ASK FEMALE user WHAT WE CALL HER

She's said she used to be a degenerate. I'm not going to be quick to judge when I used to do drugs and fuck around.

Call on Monday. Ask for tumoco. Hey milkman. They let you in cause you're brown. Say that

Did naruto-bull get v&?

Learn from him. He is subtle as fuck.

Baked Alaska is MC of new season as soon as it's greenlit it looks like.

You could mention the gay frogs

HONORARY MILKMAN IS ALRIGHT

stop separating us. we're the same people.

OH SHIT HES OURS

MILKMAN TELL THAT EGYPTIAN FAGGOT HE SHOULD LEARN HIS HISTORY BEFORE BLASPHEMING AGAINST KEK

All THESE DUBS CHECK EM PRAISE KEK THANK YOU KEK

This guy has the right idea.

Go to a beekeeper. I don't think i need to tell you what to do from there. Additionally you could trap yellow jackets (just look it up). Yellow Jackets are more aggressive but i don't think you can buy them anywhere because they are the niggers of the animal world and nobody wants them.

Be sure to record the livestream when you unleash pandemonium.

No they just answer and hang up

TIME TO PLAY INFILTRATOR, Holla Forumsacks

you know how lefties act, just put up a farce until you get past the (((dividers)))

Ask that guy sitting down in the back what he's doing.

0.2 bitcoins.

do you drink milk to become white?

ABSOLUTELY MORAL

Thickgirl is ourgirl.

And I claim her.

Cheese ok? or just whole milk

Milkman I will give you 2 goodboy points if you drink that jug so fast you puke. Puke on the camera.

Milkman, would you consider not breeding for us?

This too

milkman what do you think about this image

Yeah, and Bakesalaska is as subtle as a desperate loser

THEY ARE TRYING TO PEEP MILKMAN'S PHONE HARD

I want to see this too. Puke on the camera

But annon sharing is caring

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MILK, TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW THERE ARE HORMONES AND MEDICINE IN THE MILK WHICH THEY GIVE THE COWS

CASUALLY GO FROM THERE TO WATERFILTERING AND SHIT

Hahahahahaha what bitches.

how do I division and conquest a population who thinks Nazis are bad?
how do I psyop?
what is memewarefare?

The period of discussion is over. It's time to vandalize the camera at night.

He aint white and he aint acting all weird

cuck

HI SEVEN

I'd try but I don't have the pepe or the wojack.

That's okay, more of the original /ourthicc/ for me.

Confirmed thickgirl is ourgirl and calls herself Seven for being a self-proclaimed edgelord.

I fucking love her.

LOVE YOU SEVEN

/ourgirl/ confirmed by the milkman and she wants to be called Seven.

i claim seven as my waifu
REEEEEEEEE

S E V E N
E
V
E
N
S
O
R
O
S

Looks like im staying up tonight again.
PRAISE KEK
STOP DIVIDING US

should we call her adidasgirl instead of savant? cause that's gay as shit

The subtle ones are still here, the kids coming up and yelling "FOURTEEN EIGHTY EIGHT BROTHERS PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK" are shut down immediately and kicked out

Actual subtlety works, Holla Forums-editing-a-wikipedia-article subtlety doesn't work

Say hey to the skinwalking frogs

MILKMAN

REDPILL THEM ABOUT HOW THIS IS A PSYOP

Ayy lmao

LEAVE 8-1CHAN ALONE

Poor Seven is going to murdered by an Autist, isn't she?

is milkman on this thread or on halfpol

what the fuck is this shit about dunkindonuts and starbucks

Start with false flag ops (level 1)
then false false flag ops (level 2)
then false false false flag ops (level 3)

Bogdanoffs could get up to level 1488

No one gets to choose their name. Seven isn't it.

MILKMAN GIVE SHOUTOUT TO BEN GARRISON

MR. LEPOOF, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

We're bringing the country back.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE WHITE CHEESE

REMINDER NOT TO GIVE THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE ATTENTION, WATCH IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE
cuckcam . us for example

Her blood is tainted

He was literally reading and answering the thread in front of the egyptian though.

This thread

He should say hey to the skinwalking frogs

He's reading responses directly from this thread

Why do they deny people their comfy, fuckers, have to listen to cult all day and don't reward with Knightriders

Wew he's truly /ourguy/

New Milk Guy gonna racemix with Seven after this.

Shout out Moonman

Subtle way to redpill leftists on why we need protectionism and that Fourbucks "coffee" is burned, overpriced anal leakage that people generally put in a 600 calorie mix of way too much sugar on top of way too much heavy cream.

OH SHIT

daaamn
what is up milkman, stay strong brother

slam the jug until you have to puke. puke on the cam .

Swiss cheese
Expose pizza gate through milk somehow

SHADILAY

Hey Milkman, you getting a Wiki page so do a pose for the camera.

THOSE HORMONES IN THE MILK INCLUDE ESTROGEN REEEEEEEEEE

I feel like I've seen her before

You sly motherfucker, I almost had you.

MILK MAN, EGYPT FAGGOT AND THE GUY WITH THE BACKPACK AND WATCHING YOUR PHONE VERY CLOSELY AND ARE TAKING COVERT PICS OF YOU

NEWMILK DROPPING MILKPILLS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE OH SHIT

MILK MAN, ASK IF THEY HAVEN'T KICKED YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE A MINORITY, TELL THEM THEY ARE RACIALLY PROFILING YOU

Nationalism is very easy to promote in my area, we're highly conservative and the "America First" saying really goes over well. Though people still do mental contortions to get to how giving Israel their shekels is still putting America first by looking out for our interests in the Middle East.

That's called cum

THE HORMONES MAKE THE FROGS GAY
I told you he wasn't one of us
fuckers just had to break rule 1 and 2

You never had him, you never had your milk

That autistic girl has a sense of humor.

why is this milk black

How Old Is Seven?

Everyone knew Shadilay, Milkman is everyone there /ourguy/

This.

What the hell is going on? Did they replace the old Milkman actor with a new one?

Someone explain wtf is happening

milkman you columbian mutherucker , doing us proud
t.scotland

okay all that milk talk convinced me to chug some

slam the milk till you puke

Have you taken the milk pill yet Holla Forums?

Pizzagate
Mention it. Also mention you're there cause you're brown

Tell them they have been divided by the wall and the museum had to pay for it

Old enough thats all that counts

Favourite Fast Food?

everyone has come and gone but egypt nigger is still on the clock

season 3 budget cuts

They changed his character design this season.

bakedalaska, your argument is stupid. they are just going to tell you that you divided yourself with hate speech

*sigh*
checked
saddest waste of trips I've seen in a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THE MADMAN DID IT
SHOUT OUT TO BEN GARRISON

New milk drinking appeared

MilkMan and Jug user meetup when?

They must combine their powers to become
MEGA MILK

The taxpayer had to pay for it but we get it back from the museum by taking their taxfree status.

There was a 4 year time skip, milk man became obese and everyone else remained healthy, you know since they weren't gosling down gallons of milk.

MILKPILL THOSE NORMIES WITH THIS PHRAISE, GIVE ME WHOLEMILK, OR GIVE ME DEATH

HAPPENING OFF SCREEN?

Yo ==MILKMAN== can you give a shoutout to Marine and Marion Le Pen? VIVE LA FRANCE

At least milkman isn't a race mixer.

Did alaska just get attacked?
What happened?
MILKMAN TELL US

MILKMAN GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO RILLA THE CHIMERA

BAKED ALASKA STREAM
periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1rmxPrMnVqYGN

MILKMAN
A NEW HERO ADDED TO THE Holla Forums PANTHEON
OR RATHER Holla ForumsTHEON

so i should only buy dunkindonuts?

The person at screen is in this thread

milkman they are onto you, stay strong

Stolen valour is bricking it, please, please, please ask him about the war milkman

Don't you think its kind of childish not being able to explain all the habbenings and having to resort to create an entity that is the cause. Exactly, and see you're forgetting, Kek filled a void in our minds explaining the dimensional shift and being thrust into this timeline, it's all about the mandella effect and what not, tied into one. See you fuckin /ourguys/ faggots telling me at HWNDU that I'm a normie, I'M NOT!

CHUG THE MILK AND THROW UP ON STOLEN VALOR

WHERE ARE THEY GETTING ALL THESE EGYPTIANS?

youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0

We need music to lift our spirits. Where the fuck are Jackie 4chan and Jesus? their ethnicness will protect them from the security.

You're not American

watch the confrontation here:

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes 100% whole milk*
nuthin' fat free, kid

Metal Milk Giant didn't poll well with the leftists.

MAGA MILK

All those mudslimes crying.. a real saltmine

this fucking muslim needs to get off the cam

KEK VULT

I need more milk facts!

This is just boring now.

Yes but your religion only applies to muslims, so killing a muslim is killing the whole world.

THIS

Is this a joke? I don't even know.

Oh great. kill 1 person and you kill the world. No wonder they kill so much - kill 1 and you get a bonus.

#Taqiya

CHUG THE MILK AND PUKE

Will we ever have /comfystreams/ again?

THEN DIE

Its cold, get some nice hot milk

What did you think of his speech Milk-man-sama?

BROWN LEAF IS BACK

Milky ask stolen valor if he killed any muzz while he was a soldier

He forgot the words of everyone is equal, Fuck off Muslims, sort out your shit, stop running to the western world

give up baked. they saw the tapes from last night…..duh!!!!!

HES DOING IT, HES CHUGGING PUKE ON THE CAMERA

SAY WE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

ASK STOLEN VALOR IF HE KILLED ANY MUSLIMS WHEN HE SERVERD

THE MADMAN
IT BETTER LAND ON STOLEN VALOR

wtf i love whole milk now

Kek Vult.

My man milk goy.

VOMIT ON THE CAMERA

If not he is a tritor, also pic or it didnt happen.

He's actually going to do it, the madman.

Milkman
What do ou think about chocolate powder mixed in milk to make chocolate milk? Waste of milk or is it okay?

i though bakedalaska loved walls???????

KEK

Don´t vomit, rather drop some red pills about muslims

IF YOU'RE GONNA PUKE JUST DO IT ON STOLEN VALOR KEEP THAT IN MIND

AND THEN

He still there?

MILK MAN

SHOUT OUT

"RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE FOR THE GLORY OF BYZANTIUM"

anyone have the picture of cia powerstancing?

MILKMAN SHOUTOUT THE LE PENS IN FRANCE, SHOUTOUT TO MARINE AND MARION

FREXIT

ADIDASBRO

Shout SHIA TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

drop some bogpills

Milkman2, please say Kill yourself Helena

SHOUTOUT TO THE VICTIMS OF ASSAULT

MILK GUY: TELL THESE ARGUING IDIOTS OVER THERE TO STOP SAYING BANNED BUT SAY WALLED OFF INSTEAD

thanks in advance

ASK STOLEN VALOR HOW MANY MUSLIMS HE PUT DOWN

No matter, looked and hes creeping up the camera

bakedalaska is fuking it up for everybody else tomorrow and next week.

OH GOD THE ANGEL

PUKE RIGHT ON THE CAMERA

Don't ignore my digits you fuck

STOLEN VALOR

Whats in the white bag that guy has in his pocket?

SHIA TEAR DOWN THIS WALL SAY IT MILKMAN

TRIGGERED

I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW
I NEED MILK FACTS NOW

wew stolen valor called out

QUICK, WE GOTTA GET THE INFO TO BAKED ALASKA.

WE GOTTA GET OURGUYS BACK IN.

SHOUT OUT TO MARION LE PEN BEST GIRL

A few of them in Astoria. It's basically a Eurotrash, Spic, Afro Arab, Hickster and god knows what else melting pot. Everyone has money for the most part, there are sections of the neighborhood that are very nice. You have 1 bedrooms going easily for $2,200.

FUCKING STOLEN VALOR CAUGHT THE SCENT

STOLEN VALOR IS CAMMO FAGGOT

Stolen valor is the camo faggot. You best be rusing these normalfaggots.

HE IS TRIGGERED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stolen valor just got triggered

The rest of the cast had the right idea calling it a finale when they erected the wall. I think it's time to put it to rest. They have a tighter control on this than the beginning of Half Life 2.

GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BEN GARRISON

STOLEN VALOR TRIGGERED

dubs demands it

Vomit on the fence. Melt it with stomach acid

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

STOLEN VALOR JUST TOOK THE CAMERA!

Here we go, this nigga is going to chant for his paid 30 minutes

This. Why did they wall off and deport them?

THE MADMAN IS READING THIS THREAD, WE`LL MAKE HISTORY TO THIS DAY

STOLEN VALOR STATUS TRIGGERED

Is this stream being recorded or saved by someone?

STOLEN VALOR BTFO

PUKE ON STOLEN VALOR KEK

TELL THEM ABOUT HOW THIS REMINDS YOU OF MKULTRA, THATS A SUBTLE REDPILL

BASED ALASKA FINALLY DROPPING BOMBS ON CULTURAL MARXISM

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO FOCUS ON

is milk guy 8/pol/

Stolen valor needs to be checked into a mental ward at the VA, fuck he looks insane. He's gonna snap

puke on the camera or stolen valor

He already did.
Stolen valor is triggered as fuck.

FACT 1: IT'S FUCKING GOOD

So many digits saying to chug the milk and puke on Stolen Valor

Is this stolen valor kid claiming to be a vet?

He's in this very thread.

Why not both

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

SHOUTOUT TO CHARLES MARTEL

Why do you want him to puke that will only look dumb

He is apparently an MP. From what he talked about he seems to have never served in combat.

THE GAME IS AFOOT

MILKMAN PLEASE SHOUTOUT TO MARINE AND MARION LE PEN, FREXIT!

here you go

SOON

He said he was active duty, he's a reservist.

Milk Man, shout out to the Bogdanoffs

Milk Man Shout out HalfmoonX please

SLAVS ARE WHITE
RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE
GET RID OF TURK ROACH

STOLEN VALOR IS SO MAD

take the milkpill

entitlled spic thinks he deserves help

WHITES BTFO

mate he could cover the camera in milk puke and get away with it

Get the arguing people on screen

SHOUT OUT TO NIGEL FARAGE

It will trigger Stolen Valor into throwing a punch on camera and he is completely outnumbered

TELL THAT FUCK THAT WAS JUST ON HES A RACE BAITER

i miss you already milkman

WHITES BTFO
WHITES BTFO
WHITES BTFO

BLESS THE MILKMAN, POST PICTURES OF MILK

NICE
SHOUT OUT TO ALL STALKERS IN THE ZONE

IS 1/2 GALLON MILK REDPILLED?

Her hair looks like hay

alaska NO

whats up with fucking periscope

fucking plebs
bestgore.com/beheading/extreme-workplace-head-impalement/

How thick should Greece be if it retakes Constantinople and Asia Minor?

How much do the Greeks deserve?

he is claimed to have been in combat when in reality he just sat in a base the entire time. hes been backtracking on that now hes been doxed.

/OURGUYS/ got deported and walled out

GOMAD

DRINK MILK THE ONLY ARYAN WHITE DRINK

All reservists are boot as fuck unless they were prior.

So stolen valor will stop wearing that shitty camo hoodie and because it's funny.

ANY PERISCOPES FROM GUYS OUTSIDE THE FENCE

Milkdude, Seven, someone, get some air time, prevent Stolen Valor from droning on.

Why are they separating families!??

White milk is best milk.

STOLEN VALOR STATUS : TRIGGERED

how old are you? fucking 14?

THEY are on the outside looking in at New Auschwitz

MILKMAN IS GONNA THROW UP ON BAKED ALASKA

Hey milkman what do you think of moonman

ww w.periscope.tv/bakedalaska/1rmxPrMnVqYGN#

Oy vey, it's anudder shoah!

thanks

A fucking twitch emote seriously ?

that NY hat chucklefuck is so obvious in his camera blocking and overtalking lmao

9gag INSTA BAN

Looks like we need more chemo.

9FAG
REEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly.

TriHard

9GAG DOOD

Ours are like guards at the new auschwitz

Does the sight of gore triggers you user ?

7 squats!

Deport the 9gag guy !

Now its just paid shills and our guys

/comfy/

I love division. Praise Kek.

Is security holding onto heat?

/ourgirl/

Sounds like you need to

LURK
MORE
O
R
E

RID

(checked)
Friendly reminder:

Hit "H" on Periscope to get rid of the annoying overlay.

We need to be security there

/comfy/

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

OUR STREAM ONCE MORE

baked is boring

P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E
P U K E

SOMEONE NEEDS TO NAMEDROP MKULTRA AS IT IS REMINISCENT OF THIS "ART" AND ALSO POINT OUT THAT THE BOSS OF THE MUSEUM IS JEFF ZUCKER, CHEF OF CNN AND JEWISH

Seven looks like a cute little slav squatting like that.

nice digits

HAHAHAHA BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
nikelodeon children choice award

CONFIRMED, WE SECURITY NOW

oh those quints

MILK MAN SHOW OFF YOUR MILK GAINS

GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO SAMOA JOE WINNING ROYAL RUMBLE

need new bread soon

Where the fuck is OLD SCHOOL ASTORIA when you need them?

It's not 6:45! They don't have to sleep for work yet.

WEW

I need this shirt babu

CHECKED KEK CONFIRMS RWDS SECURITY

I dont think he is a chef :^)

Or watch in VLC if you're on Linux:vlc $(youtube-dl -g "periscope.tv/w/1rmxPrMnVqYGN")

KEK DEMANDS

samoa joe's not winng the rumble lmao

Baked Alaska pericope

*boss

THE SECURITY GUARD ON THE SIDEWALK IS CARRYING, AND BASEDASLASKA IS MAKING HIM NERVOUS

9FAG BTFO PLEBBIT

9GAG, YOU SHOULD KYS, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT ON REDDIT.

BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL ASTORIA

Breathe in the gas

shh, fake spoilers