Cartoon People

Why are they all either autistic or nigger-tier normalfags? Practically every one of them is a sperg and always a liberal redditfag, or a liberal redditfag nigger. Are there any besides E;R that aren't fucking cancer? Reviews are actually fun to watch, but good ones are so hard to find.

They always love Reddit and Memey, often consider current cartoons as a "Renaissance", and even better than the Golden Age of cartoons. They're always pretentious, "I just got out of high school and don't really know shit", and always are unable to come up with anything new to add about a topic..

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2Eh5XqX0ygU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's barely bait when he's not wrong, dubsman. OP is still a faggot for not webm-ing his video.

Because most adults that still watch cartoons are liberal redditfags and/or autistic. t. Autist

Although we do get shills, like Anytownfag and that one guy who kept trying to promote his finger puppet thing, I think the webm meme needs to die. Archiving from shitty sites is good because it creates an unalterable snapshot of their shitty journalism, and also cuts out all the ads and cumbersome bullshit that nearly every news site seems to be running (seriously, ever noticed how much background shit a single article loads up on you)

But webms, they only deny a few dozen views to, in this case, a video with 500k views already. It's not like we're not using adblockers, so most of our views are worthless.. So what's going to happen? The guy might make more videos? Chances are pretty good that will happen anyways. He might receive a fraction of a penny from google? Not coming out of our pockets. I could kind of understand it when people were linking fucked up videos or embedding SJW videos, but I feel like a lot of people have crossed the threshold from a reasonable habit and matter of imageboard etiquette, into blindly parroting a meme.

Also, the answer to OP's question is autism. They are autistic. They're youtubers, after all. Practically gotta be autistic to do that shit.

The video is too long to create a good webm/mp4, but here is a link to the video, without giving him views.
hooktube.com/watch?v=2Eh5XqX0ygU
Almost any video can work this way, by replacing the "you" part from the youtube link with "hook"

Fair argument.

Good to know, user.

Every time.

Thanks for letting me know of this user.

I know right. I don't get why they think having a female protagonist somehow makes it inherently good.

Tbf he did say "critical praise or attention for very good reasons", the fact that it features a female lead, will get lots of attention, but necessarily critical praise, but who am I kidding? A show having a female lead means that it's the best show ever, and only goober gators and Trump voters hate it.

Its sad that those are the kind of people who talk up and down about this show because I thought it looked pretty good.

Welcome to the 90s!

That's because it was irrelevant you dumb faggot. I used that video because the speaker is obviously literally autistic and I don't remember hearing about this pilot here.

Good point.

I get the feeling most of these people were inspired by the nostalgia critic.

In what way?

I guess how they focus on the story in superficial manner and nitpick the plot and somehow pass themselves off as critics.

when i watched ERs videos on LoK it was almost as bad as watching LoK itself, so nitpicky and hardly hit any major issues, there was so much to cover and he sperged out over fucking nothing, and constantly spamming memes

Delete this thread and then your life.

Amateur reviewers always seem to forget that the broad strokes are more important than the presence of plotholes or retcons.

It looked "okay" at best, mediocre at worst.
Interesting premise. I don't really care that the lead is female but because of the current political climate, this indicates that she very well may have been a she solely because "muh womyn lead", and there may be major political pandering down the road. I like that she's a bit of an anti-hero, but there's not much that I like about her. She's implied to be a "smart" person, but she's shown to be the opposite, and actually a bit pretentious—her dialogue makes her sound stupid. For example, at the beginning, when she's speaking about the number on her hand, a joke is attempted when we should be; I get it's supposed to be funny, but it really isn't and is actually rather irritating. There's more that's wrong with this show (like pacing; I get it's the pilot but the writing should be mostly unaffected by that), but I don't really care too much to write it out. If you can't figure it out yourself I suggest going elsewhere. Also, her face is rather Cal-Artsy.

Read the thread before you post.
You're the same faggot who called him cancer without explaining why on another thread, aren't you?

I was rather annoyed by this as well, but the difference is he eventually DOES go over what is wrong with the show in great detail. I disliked the first three episodes of his "Reniggings" series because it was practically all nitpicking, but the last episode was spot-on and actually insightful.
This is why I say reviews are comfy—long, funny, and (hardly ever but the few gems are) intellectually stimulating.

How? Those are two pretty glaring issues. If a show is good enough that it's largely unaffected by them then I can see your point (AtLA has some of those issues but they generally don't distract you, for instance), but those can really fuck up your story; they're not "minor nitpicks".

I really could have formatted the OP better. I know why they're always stupid, but I guess that's why it's best to stop posting when you get tired enough.

Actually, kind of a shit argument. It's not only about not giving them views, it's also about decentralizing internet videos from jewtoob.

That's never what it's been about.

That's the whole point, user. Don't post a webm, and a newsbot will click the link, sending a referral to the site.

Then it sounds like the argument is to stop referrals from newsbots and crawlers on the site, not to decentralize videos from youtube, which most people use because it's unlimited free hosting. Also, there's a certain irony in trying to decentralize media by centralizing as much of it on Holla Forums as possible

The issue behind it is that the embed feature enables YT creators to know where their video is being linked to.

You're beyond retarded.

This is why i mentioned SJW videos, in particular. Knowing that those evil "channers" are out there linking their videos often leads to the victim narrative. Otherwise, I fail to see how knowing Holla Forums was the source of the view makes a huge difference.

Trying to bring together as many things into one place is the definition of centralization. Not that hosting it on Holla Forums really accomplishes anything, but the intent is to avoid having to click away from Holla Forums, hence why people greentext whole articles, screencap the important bits, storytime comics, and post webms.

If the intent is to bring down youtube or to encourage a grassroots mentality of not supporting google (which is topical given recent events) that's one thing, but that's not what people are saying. They're giving wishy-washy, half-assed reasoning for the "webm or fuck off" meme behavior.

user, you're a faggot.

ecelebs are getting those clicks regardless. Holla Forums isn't a massive audience to capture anyways. Likewise, some faggot not getting 10k views on their "why steven universe is the best thing ever" video isn't going to kill youtube, when you've got dabbing, fidget spinning faggots getting 10 million views on their vlog videos.

Then why embed the video in the first place if you're not aiming to shill your shitty video. You've sperging out this entire thread saying how webming don't matter, yet multiple examples have been given why it does. Yet here you are still bitching about it.

user, if the topic of webm was not important, why even link the video in the first place, you could've easily explained yourself in the OP. Yet instead, 20 posts later you throw a shit fit, how people are not watching your shitty youtube video. If it weren't an issue you would've ignored it and the thread would've moved on naturally like with others before it, yet here you are. Just the fact you're making this an issue shows the importance of webming a video.
Fuck off with the shilling, and go back to Reddit faggot.
Also i disliked and reported the video for copyright just for you. ;3

It's not even my thread, you paranoid twat and none of the arguments have held up against minor scrutiny. If it doesn't matter, then why do embeds cause your autism to flare up? If it does matter, then why? What is the real harm done? Why are the extra steps to webm videos absolutely necessary? Why do other anons have to satiate your autism when you're not even interested in the original video or topic to begin with?

You're so fucking concerned with the idea that someone might get attention for something they've posted or it might turn out to be a shill of some kind that you're not even examining your own logic. Look! You've posted a screencap from a Disney movie! Are you trying to get anons to go purchase Disney merchandise? What if someone sees your posts and goes to watch Pochahontas?! You should webm that whole movie because we don't want anyone getting the idea that people on Holla Forums can observe things!

No one is even telling you to subscribe or donate or watch the fucking video, anyways, but here you are, trying your damnedest to argue that your asinine obsession with webms and denying views is the superior, patrician mentality.

Two words: Western Otakus

A-anons… I think the current SJWing of cartoons might have been my fault…

No one cares Reddit.

Fuck off back to cuckchan where they tolerate this crap.

He's not me you stupid twat.

How is it "shilling"?
Do you really think someone like that would be posting here?
Goddamn Holla Forums is full of retards, and this is a relatively recent thing. Go to hell, newfags.

This.

All it takes is a few decades in MSPaint. I'll never understand people who use screenshots as reliable evidence.

Kill yourself OP

I have heard of neither, I hate anime and I am very left-leaning, the only thing preventing me for going SJW is that Blacks are Physically extremely different from any other race and I fear their power.

This thread seems to be more suited for /cow/.

Hey Holla Forums

Then why the fuck are you bumping it.