Where were you when Hermione was retconned as black?

Where were you when Hermione was retconned as black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/transracial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you being such a cherrypicking faggot?
Here's a drawing by Rowling herself.

Not to mention all the chapter illustrations and book covers where shes white. Ignore the stupid shit and just chill out.

Delicious!

Stupid example as that is just an expression, either way she's white. There are no niggers with blond hair and freckles naturally.

He marries Porpentina according to the book fantastic beasts and where to find them thats old as fuck

Err, no it's not. Who the fuck refers to niggers as "white face".

It is still funny how they hired a mulatta to portray a Lestrange

Looks black to me tbh

Mulatto at least.

Emma Thotson BTFO!

see

The author has stated she was black so she is black and selected a woman ofrom afro-British ancestry to portray her. End of discussion. JK knows her art better than you.

Kill yourself reddipol

This. There isn't even an argument here, what JK decides to do with her artwork is JK's business, not yours. Period.

BRAVO ROWLING!

No you dumb fuck. Assholes online were upset about a fucking nigger in a play when plays can have any race or gender be a character and change it up all the time.

This entire thread is literally ass fucking backwards because if you just ignored this shit it would go away, giving it any cause and attention is just going to enable it more. Look at the covers of all the books shes white.

This, ignore stupid people.

Death of the author does not exist. If the author states that a character is an ethnicity then that is how it is.

lol

Not him but you are retarded. Her writing style is very distinct and you can tell she wrote the Fantastic Beasts script because of it.

Sorry but you are wrong.

Off yourself, samefagging leftykike faggot
>>>/auschwitz/

Wrong about what? She's white in everything but the play. JK was defending a black person in the play and you all blew it out of proportion. Just stop.

that is one ugly bitch

whatever you say nigga

It's good to see this board finally fighting back against the Holla Forumstard shitposters.

True that. I can't stand their incessant schizophrenic ramblings in the first place, whats why I came here.

And yet, Rowling herself also stated that Hermoine wasn't white, even though the book she wrote does state that. Does that mean that Rowling pictured herself as a negro?

Yes.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/transracial

She didn't she was defending the black negress that was playing her in a nice way.
All of this has to do with a play, nothing else.

Emmafags BTFO for all time.

Niggus noggerium!

Hey Hol up!

And yet Rowling said Emma was the perfect choice when the cast her

Fight the good fight brother.

It keeps happening!

Uh, that was before diversity became ultra hip and social media was a thing.

Only loli emma was beautiful

No, this is about a PLAY
You guys know that people in plays, play characters even if they aren't suited?

Daniel Radcliffe was in Eqqus so was this nigga

Wrong she looked the same after puberty facial wise. You have shit taste.

Old hag watson is inferior. Your taste is disgusting.

ewww

Sounds like you don't have an argument there pal, go be a pedo at your local church.

Checkmate

Well she was a Labour voter on welfare at one point so there's some potential.

???

Gary was the early name of one of the other characters

Good, should've ended the thread right here.

Sounds like you cant defend your roastie hag who has run through miles of cock. Cunny is always superior.

checkmate hwhite boi

t. foreveralone.jpg

Sauce?

Stop replying to yourself LOL

no wonder why harry ended up with a white cutie instead

Shieeeet - I've gone and dun it again!

Read it and weep cuck.

you think emma gave some puss to daniel and whoever played ron?

Racists btfo

ZLURPLSZ BTFO!!!

Can you fuck off back to Holla Forums already because the only people who have ever posted twitter screencaps and that one in particular are virtue signaling polfags. It's a play.

She didn't state shit about the books. She was virtue signalling and stated that after the fact when the ugliest sheboon was cast in the musicle. Her statements are thus dismissed.

Nah, dawg - she only gave that hwhite pussy up for da brothas on set.

>>>Holla Forums

No, I actually know Rupert, well I've met him and I asked him about her. They all had a crush on her at some point but they were honestly just friends. Emma apparently supported Dan in private when was going through his alcoholism.

Pale face is an expression that refers someone with visible fear/shock/awe at something
Or just a white person

Where she said she is black?

Wasn't she the only one of the main actors/actresses who didn't show up for Alan Rickman's funeral?

pick one and only one

Queen Elizabeth was black.

President Trump

pick one and only one>>903993

Yes, only for white people. Never in the history of literature was it used for niggers

President Trump

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 5 (An Excess of Phlegm): "But when Harry arrived downstairs ten minutes later, fully dressed and carrying his empty breakfast tray, it was to find Hermione sitting at the kitchen table in great agitation, while Mrs Weasley tried to lessen her resemblance to half a panda."

Met him in Swizerland and had some drinks with him hes very cool and chill so I suspect Emma is too.

Except for Hermione.

Pretty much the only beautiful one in hollywoody

She is a whore so yes.

That's what the cucks on Holla Forums said, and the poz continued to be ramped up 1,000 percent. You have the fight this bullshit. It's the only way. Sure Harry Pothead is a lost cause because of its libshit author, but this is happening all over media.

Never returned your letter huh?

Hermione is black, Drumpf is a dud and social justice is back on track. 2017 is shaping up to be a good year. Better luck next time race hate trolls.

that seems pretty racist to me, desu

that's what we did between 2007 and 2012. it didn't go away - it got a million times worse

See

This. Hope you enjoyed your last gasp of relevance. There will never be another push back of any significance after you blew this one..

See

Hermione is black in the current play, they could get an asian actress to replace her, doesn't mean shes now asian either.

In fact they will get someone different when they bring the play to broadway. It's a play.

See

test

Can a white actor play MLK?

Sure

No. White people have no right to play other races and no right to have white only characters. In a just world white people would have no rights period.

death of the author

All me

nah

all me smh

Admittedly the first movie when she was cunny was the only one I saw and ever will.

Found the nigger.

Can you stop with the meme?

Wow someone on Holla Forums who doesn't watch movies who would have ever guessed. They are all better than the first one.

No, me.

It's not a meme. It is how literature works.

lol What is this plebbery?

t. pleb

Have you looked the mirror lately?

t. faggot pleb

Emma is gorgeous

Says the faggot who hasn't seen them

t. samefag pleb

Black Emma is superior anyways.

Hypocrite too huh? Pale white goddesses>>>>>>>>>>

It's not our fault everything sucks.

Everything sucks when you suck and are tasteless and boring

Yes, I suppose so. Care to enlighten me with your clearly patrician taste?

What should Holla Forums be talking about, user?

sorry I only watch kino, pleb

They are kino that's the entire point you fucking pleb. You can't detect kino and you post about stupid shit like Face Off and B tier horror movies.

you are so, sad…

Harry Potter is overrated.
Emma is a shallow twat whose only redeeming quality is being fuckable.
And if Rowling didn't want white Hermione to be considered canon, she should have made them cast some nice young sheboon all them years ago. That play is weird, black Hermione irks me but not as much as how old those people playing the Hogwarts kids irks me.

If Harry Potter becomes black one day, they should call him Harry Porter.

They got played

So she isn't black then?

Harry Potter is underrated this is a fact, it's underrated by faggots like you and by bookfags.
Only one shallow here is you and congrats you are also unfuckable.

Rowling was so particular about seeing her vision depicted right, she insisted on the right to pick the actors, and she considered having them wear contacts and false teeth in some cases.

Any chance you were one of the people who dressed up in wizard robes whenever they went to see the movies in theatre?

Yeah, she DEMANDED british actors for the british characters. She was very committed to the british culture.

Of course, this was 18 years ago. Today she would consider blacks and asians as british.

No I didn't I dressed in normal clothes. I actually saw one in theaters last year when they re-released them for a week and some adult came in dressed I think as Sirius Black, with their kid who was probably 5 or so and dressed as Potter it was very cute.

harry potter is trash from both a cinematic and literature standpoint. only manchildren think otherwise.

t. never had any friends will never have any family and can't detect kino because you're here complaining about something good

Harry Potter and the Confirmed Kino

Not even SJWs like jews.

Neville was best character.

Who is this even meant for?

For you

this is true. they hate them for being mean to mudslimes.

I like Harry Potter, but something tells me you think it's some sort of masterpiece.

So how many Dumbledores did they go through again?

The films are great because they had great directors. I think they are better than books 5-7.
I am not even joking when I say most of them are directed better than Peter Jackson did.

Are you faceblind or something? One died.

I just thought it was at least 2 that died, and yes I am faceblind thanks for asking

Only Sir Richard Harris died he was in 1 and 2 and the other Dumbledore was another Sir, Sir Michael Gambon and he did 3 4 5 6 and 7 part 2

Fragile old men and AIDS don't mix.

and both of them are Irish

Luck of the Irish amirite?

lol paranoid cuck detected

Is there a way to stop a writer from retroactively destroying a franchise? I love Harry Potter because I grew up with it, so it holds a special place in my heart. But Christ JK Rowling is such an annoying cunt who seems content on trying to ruin the only good thing she's ever done with her miserable existence. I'm half expecting her to release Harry Potter 2.0 where she changes Hermione into a nigger, Harry into a faggot and Ron into a tranny.

He answer to all your problems is headcanon.
Whatever new shit JKR comes up with doesn't mean shit when you've established your own canon.

"reinterpretation"

Also known as death of the author

Wait a second, was it ever stated that Hermione was a human? She might have been an alien for all we know.

That's the most faggy fanboy bullshit ever.

Hey bro I know you might be retarded but Harry Potter is literally watched by families, it's watched right now by people who are in their 30s and have kids.

t. assblasted small guy

I don't give the tiniest shit what the creator says. I will disregard whatever stupid shit I please.

lol, if a painter fucks up a painting, and people assume it's of a dog instead of a horse, but then the painter tells them that it's actually a horse, does the painting magically become a horse?

Irrelevant since you weren't any tidbit responsible for the creation of the story.

Bad comparison. A better comparison would be that if the artist painted a horse over the painting of a dog.

Book Ginny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movie Ginny

She wrote shit.
And she didn't write shit since .
She's a face through which the books were published.
There is way too much occult symbolism in the series to be attributed to a dumbfuck single mother and a commie to top it off.

A good indicator for plagiarizing writers or artists in general is that they write successful books and produce shit all after they're finished.
Tolkien wrote a shitton. Dick produced a shitton. Asimov produced a shitton. Clarke produced a shiton. Orwell produced a shitton of essays
She produced some minor children's stories that aren't even close to the quality of HP.

Where? Can you give examples, please?
All the evidence points too her being a libshit, not a commie.

Didn't realize people had to be involved in creating something to criticize it. Wow! Now if I look at all of the shitty things in the world, they're suddenly better! The Star Wars prequels are great now! Birdemic is a masterpiece, just like their director said!

Thanks sheepman, keep on using that cognitive dissonance to keep us all safe from our critique of any works! We might actually point out shitty features to art if you don't keep this up!