Nigger/chimpout gifs

Hi I could use some gifs, where niggers behave like animals, so I can flood imgur with it. Imgur only accepts gifs.

I post some too, which I already have

Niggers kicking cats, imgur "people" downvote these more than violence against humans.

I have these two, where whitey fights back, but imgur people would just decry that as racism. Rather just show them how awful niggers are. Imgur snowflakes can be easily shocked, not used to violence. When I posted op gif, they asked for context, so did when little white guy knocks out the nigger gif

thx, but do you have gifs? or know a good gif converter?
When I try to convert my 2Mb webm-s, all ended up above 20Mb, some near 50Mb

gtfo you filthy pleddit shit.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

Fuck you. Contribute or gtfo.

What I have in mind is not gore tho, just random acts of violance, committed by niggers

Jesus H. Christ, I gotta get outta here

Just hide the image, I did that too, it is fucking disgusting

Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord split ya.

The best way to make them hate niggers, is to show unprovoked attacks, these would be amazing in gifs

Yeah, a few of these and you already want to kill them all.

Yep

I feel nothing.

Nigger parenting is more fucked up than some nigger on nigger gore

That happened in my hometown. Shocked I never heard about it.

Shit thread kill yourself.

imgur still only accepts gifs, I need stuff for there.

to be fair, when i used to do social work i saw some pretty fucked up shit. whites do this too sadly. its just a general poor people thing, they see children as a way to fatten their welfare checks. poor people should be euthanized.

these specific clips are very hard to watch though. it kind of limits the potential for these to be useful as propaganda for normies. its just too extreme. normies would probably be more worried that you have this on your computer than by the actual content, which they probably wouldnt even watch. hell, its hard, even for someone who hates niggers, to make it through these.

you mean webms? we have webms here
It's like a gif but with sound

Nah, faggot wants them for Imgur.

No I need gifs, because imgur only accepts gifs.
But you can post webm-s too, I like them, but can't use them for this. Unless you know a good webm to gif converter, that does not make giant (20-50Mb) files

why

Actually webms are cool as well!
I just discovered that I can use 8ch webm direct link for imgur video to gif converter!

Nice slide thread.