Vaccines

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/caac.21387/full
Conclusion:

The culmination of the research that examines the effects of Thimerosal in humans indicates that it is a poison at minute levels with a plethora of deleterious consequences, even at the levels currently administered in vaccines.

list of Vaccines reported by the CDC to still carry Thimerosal:
fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228#t1

Get this to your doctors ASAP and make sure you are getting Thimerosal free vaccines!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#548
retractionwatch.com/2016/11/28/study-linking-vaccines-autism-pulled-frontiers-following-heavy-criticism/
livescience.com/45737-hpv-infection-prevalence.html
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/infectious-agents/hpv-fact-sheet#q2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790697
cdc.gov/std/hpv/HPVSupplement99.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Go back to infowars. Don't forget to buy boner pills from Jonestein's store

Sure, risk your child`s life over numerous diseases that can kill or severely diminish their quality of life because vaccines can probably maybe cause a side effect.

Vid related, sure they don`t always get their stuff right, it gives a good perspective on why what you are doing is a bad idea

I linked the wrong study

8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#548

There are thimerosal free versions of the majority of vaccines, you don't have to stop taking them all together.

1Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health (Initiative), Jackson State University, USA
2National Home Education Research Institute, USA
3Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health (Initiative), USA
4Former Graduate Student, Jackson State University, School of Public Health (Initiative), USA
ABSTRACT
Background: Vaccinations have prevented millions of infectious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths among US children. Yet the long-term health outcomes of the routine vaccination program remain unknown. Studies have been recommended by the Institute of Medicine to address this question.

Specific Aims: To compare vaccinated and unvaccinated children on a broad range of health outcomes, and to determine whether an association found between vaccination and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDD), if any, remains significant after adjustment for other measured factors.

Design: A cross-sectional survey of mothers of children educated at home.
Methods: Homeschool organizations in four states (Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oregon) were asked to forward an email to their members, requesting mothers to complete an anonymous online questionnaire on the vaccination status and health outcomes of their biological children ages 6 to 12.

Results: A total of 415 mothers provided data on 666 children, of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated. Vaccinated children were significantly less likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with chickenpox and pertussis, but significantly more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia, otitis media, allergies and NDDs (defined as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and/or a learning disability). After adjustment, the factors that remained significantly associated with NDD were vaccination (OR 3.1, 95% CI: 1.4, 6.8), male gender (OR 2.3, 95% CI: 1.2, 4.3), and preterm birth (OR 5.0, 95% CI: 2.3, 11.6). In a final adjusted model, vaccination but not preterm birth remained associated with NDD, while the interaction of preterm birth and vaccination was associated with a 6.6-fold increased odds of NDD (95% CI: 2.8, 15.5).
Conclusions: In this study based on mothers’ reports, the vaccinated had a higher rate of allergies and NDD than the unvaccinated. Vaccination, but not preterm birth, remained significantly associated with NDD after controlling for other factors. However, preterm birth combined with vaccination was associated with an apparent synergistic increase in the odds of NDD. Further research involving larger, independent samples is needed to verify and understand these unexpected findings in order to optimize the impact of vaccines on children’s health.

Keywords: Acute diseases; Chronic diseases; Epidemiology; Evaluation; Health policy; Immunization; Neurodevelopmental disorders; Vaccination, Acute diseases, chronic diseases, Epidemiology, Evaluation, Health Policy, Immunization, Neurodevelopmental disorders, Vaccination

Citation: Mawson AR, Ray BD, Bhuiyan AR and Jacob B (2016). Vaccination and Health Outcomes: A Survey of 6- to 12-year-old Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Children based on Mothers’ Reports. Front. Public Health 4:270. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2016.00270

Received: 17 Sep 2016; Accepted: 21 Nov 2016.

I'm not arguing against vaccines, I'm arguing to use Thimerosal free versions of existing vaccines.

see the study here - 8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#548

couldn't find it on PubMed. Did find it here instead: retractionwatch.com/2016/11/28/study-linking-vaccines-autism-pulled-frontiers-following-heavy-criticism/
Dubious, at best, unless you have a pdf for me to peruse

Didn't they stop using thimerosal in vaccines?

No, only in some vaccines.

see the CDC link in the OP

thats not all Vaccines either, if anyone can find the HPV vaccines ingredient lists I'd appreciate it.

Autism has skyrocketed with an increase of about 1400% in the last 2 to 3 decades in the US. Everything for shekels, is their mantra.

But at the same time, the reason why we can break the conditioning is because we are all autists on some level, atleast 99% of the people on this board, high intelligence, weaker social skills.

Thimerosol and fluoride were shown to decrease IQ in children in Chinese meta-study.

I don't understand what is so difficult about this.

Thimerosal showed that it is an avenue which (((they))) are willing to abuse, to retard the population. Retrospective, not prospective, research was conducted to determine the safety of the materials.

Ergo, we must always be wary of what is found in vaccines, which are given to our day, month, and year old babies. I plan on making a genius of my children. It will start with insuring his mind is clear of any poisons from the Jew.

The greatest effort that you can make in fighting the Jewry is not only by giving your individual life on a battlefield in the middle of North Africa, it is by sowing the seeds of a battle which the Jew cannot win. It is about raising children who are smarter, stronger, and braver than yourself. This starts by finding a wife who understands this struggle as you do.

It's still used in some vaccines. Read the OP.

Nobody bashes vaccines against smallpox or polio. Those are real diseases.

It's when vaccine corporations started forcing flu vaccines every year that autism rates skyrocketed. Americans get more vaccines than anyone else and we are the sickest country in the industrialized world. Next corporations will force everyone to take vaccines for the common cold. Sheeple will shoot themselves up with mercury because they are afraid of the sniffles.

It should be fair to note that they have also been expanding the criteria of the 'tism spectrum, especially when they absorbed the Aspies a little while back.
I'm not saying that Autism is or is not linked to vaccines, but I'm saying its easier for them to just widen the standards and brand anyone socially aberrant as an autistic fuck to medicate and to the gills

I should add to this that while Thimerosal was found to be very dangerous, the CDC still insists it is safe according to the second link.

This is definitely law suit worthy, the are lieing about potential harm.

Or just don't get vaccinated at all, there is literally no point, vaccines don't do anything but make Dr. Goldenstein-Cohen big shekels and poison the goyim.

check out the study I linked

This.

Vaccines arent bad by itself. But its the overusing of it, and the shit that the medicine industry puts in them, since the last decades, its unhealthy in the long term.

the HPV virus causes 90% of all cervical cancer, which is the second highest leading death of women by cancer. Considering 90% of the population has HPV you could save your wifes life with an HPV vaccination.

While that may be true, I propose an alternative maybe supplemental, the two ideas don't really oppose each other theory.

Jews are notoriously genetically fragile. They have many weaknesses to things that don't really bother other races. One of the things I've noticed in my interactions with the Jews my work unfortunately forces me to be around them is that they really believe in vaccines, but rarely ever get them.

I doubt they're all in on some grand conspiracy, but I do think they rely very heavily on herd immunity because they're more susceptible to the damage that incidentally creates autists in other races.

I'm talking about in the UK, lad

I don't know then. Let us know if you find anything.

As a biochemist i found the vaccine thing ludicrous from the start, but as you begin looking into the number of vaccine related injurys annually such as the number of vaccine caused polio cases outnumbering random infection, the history of dangerous vaccines like the Brodie Polio vaccine, the constant threat of novel retroviridae showing up due to viral attenuation through successive innoculations, and most worrying to me: the corruption of science for political or financial motivations as seen with global warming research. As i have read up more and more on vaccines, the circumstances behind certain diseases "outbreaks" and epigenetic gene silencing the vaccine theories of autism, cfs, and other diseases no longer seems heretical to me (and heresy is the right word in todays world of science worship, as if scientists never lie or get things wrong).

A good book to read is pic related. Even though it will depress the hell out of you if you are a fellow scientist like me, its worth it for the truth.

1Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health (Initiative), Jackson State University, USA
2National Home Education Research Institute, USA
3Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health (Initiative), USA
4Former Graduate Student, Jackson State University, School of Public Health (Initiative), USA
ABSTRACT
Background: Vaccinations have prevented millions of infectious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths among US children. Yet the long-term health outcomes of the routine vaccination program remain unknown. Studies have been recommended by the Institute of Medicine to address this question.

Specific Aims: To compare vaccinated and unvaccinated children on a broad range of health outcomes, and to determine whether an association found between vaccination and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDD), if any, remains significant after adjustment for other measured factors.

Design: A cross-sectional survey of mothers of children educated at home.
Methods: Homeschool organizations in four states (Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oregon) were asked to forward an email to their members, requesting mothers to complete an anonymous online questionnaire on the vaccination status and health outcomes of their biological children ages 6 to 12.

Results: A total of 415 mothers provided data on 666 children, of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated. Vaccinated children were significantly less likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with chickenpox and pertussis, but significantly more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia, otitis media, allergies and NDDs (defined as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and/or a learning disability). After adjustment, the factors that remained significantly associated with NDD were vaccination (OR 3.1, 95% CI: 1.4, 6.8), male gender (OR 2.3, 95% CI: 1.2, 4.3), and preterm birth (OR 5.0, 95% CI: 2.3, 11.6). In a final adjusted model, vaccination but not preterm birth remained associated with NDD, while the interaction of preterm birth and vaccination was associated with a 6.6-fold increased odds of NDD (95% CI: 2.8, 15.5).
Conclusions: In this study based on mothers’ reports, the vaccinated had a higher rate of allergies and NDD than the unvaccinated. Vaccination, but not preterm birth, remained significantly associated with NDD after controlling for other factors. However, preterm birth combined with vaccination was associated with an apparent synergistic increase in the odds of NDD. Further research involving larger, independent samples is needed to verify and understand these unexpected findings in order to optimize the impact of vaccines on children’s health.

Keywords: Acute diseases; Chronic diseases; Epidemiology; Evaluation; Health policy; Immunization; Neurodevelopmental disorders; Vaccination, Acute diseases, chronic diseases, Epidemiology, Evaluation, Health Policy, Immunization, Neurodevelopmental disorders, Vaccination

Citation: Mawson AR, Ray BD, Bhuiyan AR and Jacob B (2016). Vaccination and Health Outcomes: A Survey of 6- to 12-year-old Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Children based on Mothers’ Reports. Front. Public Health 4:270. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2016.00270

Received: 17 Sep 2016; Accepted: 21 Nov 2016.>>9035875
I was unaware this one was redacted- Thanks for the followup

Damnit.

vaccines are for the masses. The rich ones don't need it because they are sheltered (afford better medicine, health care, don't hang around in slums) and therefore advocate vaccines for "the lowly people".

Adverse effects of vaccines are known but the benefit of population control (not letting a huge amount of worker drones succumb) is more beneficial.

Not necessarily. Thimerosol may be the current demon in vaccine literature, but the entire concept of a vaccine should leave a person understanding there are serious risks to them. A vaccine works by introducing an antigen identical such as in cases where a viral casing or protein binder such as the Hemeglutenin and neuroaminodase that mankes up the H and N is used or very similar. The body can reactly badly to such invaders sometimes causing symproms similar to the disease itself, or an autoimmune reaction that can cause serious damage.

The problems dont necessarily arise when thimerosol is added, as vaccine injuries occured even before the inclusion of preservatives. A huge host of factors could play a part. Perhaps the person is genetically predisposed. Perhaps they have been getting hit by other toxins that interfere with immune function like pesticides. Perhaps they were infected by another virus that was activated. We don't know.

If you have it on PDF can you upload it to /PDFS/

Sorry, i have it in paper

90% of statistics on the internet are made up

I remain convinced that vaccines don't "work"

I just drink my vaccines through my filters.

livescience.com/45737-hpv-infection-prevalence.html

about 70% of people have HPV, 4% have the kind that causes cancer, just that 4% causes the majority of cervical cancer.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/infectious-agents/hpv-fact-sheet#q2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790697
cdc.gov/std/hpv/HPVSupplement99.pdf

Do you remember to take your super male vitality too?

what a disappoint, pol.

This, if you vaccinate your children then there is a 100% chance of harming them. Vaccines probably don't prevent disease anyway but even if they did and there's some 0.00001% chance of your kid dying because you didn't vaccinate them then that's just survival of the fittest.

If vaccines don't work, which is probably the case, then it's just Dr. Steinberg's good goy supplement. If they do, then they're dysgenic and thus degenerate.

Don't be afraid of disease, just eat healthy and sleep

Childhood is believing Vaccines cause Autism

Adulthood is realising that Autism is caused by having Children at age >30

see

So can someone break this down for a dude who doesnt know his ass from a chemistry set?

Like what is this and why do I need this. What happens if I dont get it ect ect.

To be fair people who have children now adays are autistic. Why the fuck would you want children that you cant even discipline because they just broke your shit. You cant even yell at the shits for setting your carpet on fire lest they tell the teacher the next day and off you go to jail and your kid has to sit in a shitty kid shelter with spics and niggers that cant be controlled more so than your shit kid.

Never breed. Ever.

In the 80s kids got about 10 shots for vaccinations.
In kids get about 200 shots for vaccinations.
Nobody was dying of disease in the 80s, so why do we need all these new vaccines?

Did I even say the word "Beat" or talk about any violence what soever in my posts?

Please, point out the part that I specifically talked about assaulting children. Oh wait you just took it upon yourself to infer that Disciple equates to hitting. There are more ways than that to do it but now you cant even get angry at your kid in the store for knocking something over without people losing their shit.

How about you never breed because your inability to grasp simple concepts and your ability to leap to conclusions like beaners do to walls is so mind blowing that I think ill need a science team to evaluate what sort of de-evolution took place in your gene pool.

What's wrong with vaccines schlomo?
:'^) :'^) :'^) :'^) :'^)

You're implying that discipline is illegal, when it is not. The only reason you would go to jail is if you abused your child and, thus, your assessment of the situation shows that you believe discipline to be beatings.

Parents do not go to jail for disciplining their child. They go to jail for abusing their child.

Injecting infants with mercury and formaldehyde is good for them.

Fucking hell, I completely misspelled "I'll kill you with my bare hands, kike."

If you get a vaccine with thimerosal in it (mercury) you are significantly increasing your risk of getting ADD/ADHD Autism and several other problems.

still think polio was eradicated by vaccines…?

ddt is good for me!

This pic
←—–

I wonder what the infection rates for HPV are when husband and wife wait for marriage and never have other sexual partners. Maybe this hpv thing punishes the bad ones.

It spreads only through sex from what I can tell.

Sounds like HPV won't be a problem for people who are degenerates then.

aren't*** not are

Its not very common, but If u have a degen mom, then you could get HPV from them sick joker lips