OVERFLOW NYT EMAIL WITH SHITPOSTS

The kikes at the NY Times NEED you help Holla Forums?
Why not take a few minutes and send them an email?

Other urls found in this thread:

volny.a2.sweb.cz/email bomber.php
home.deds.nl/~rikdekoning/phpmailer.html
mailbait.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There you go fag

fug ob

Have things to do
Sent my minion to do my bidding tho
He will spam it with few thousand mails
Will send pics when he sends back

Despite the usual leftist incompetence, I'm sure they have one intern at least that can handle email filters.
It would be much more productive to send them legit-sounding fabricated stories to send them in a wild goose chase and then come out looking like retards when they publish sob stories that can be disproven immediately

heres my boot op

just wanted to stop by this thread and let everyone know to never use Lyft. They sent this email to all users this morning. Fucking traitors will pay for this, big league.

fug

It's given me a permanent erection and my ribs hurt from laughter. He has to stop.

you should of put something in there about being a trans african muslim or something.

Newfags, recall we now have ANTIFA here like a cancer. If you don't know what you're doing on a computer, this is not leddit. The smart people who used to shepard people away from malware links and other shit no longer here.

Be fucking careful of any links if you don't know what you're doing…

i didnt want to get too ridiculous. The longer they spend reading it thinking its real the more of their time and money we waste

also who knows maybe they will think it is real and start saying trump hired hookers to pee on beds

they are companies that exist solely to spread globalist bullshit

kek

Lyft just committed suicide.

Whilst directly benefiting from lobbying that allowed them to circumvent license laws and basically steal millions of small taxi firms out from under them.

well im just saying let everyone know not to use it for whatever reason you think will work on them. jews have to realise they cant get away with treason anymore by hitting them where it hurts. their sheckels.

I saw Donald Trump at the duty free store at the airport yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I sent this.

jej

Sounds funny. Bump.

Add them to the list.

I have to put their adress in "Recipient Email" right?

Brilliant

Rofl! This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on Holla Forums. The little details make it

top lil

Did my job.

How fucking new are you?

The fucking influx of cuckchaners and newfags is fucking unbearable

Funny that you say that, I was watching a news segment on frog TV about Uber employees protesting against bad pay. What they did was stand in front the formation center where people who wanted to become employees of Uber (or whatever getting shekels from it is called) and try to convince every people that wanted to get the formation to leave because "the working conditions are inhumane".

What was very sketchy however was that EVERY person trying to get people to sign up was either black, mud, or another shade of shitskin. I am just being paranoid or is there really something going on there ? They even said they're part of an "union" of Uber employees and I'm ready to bet my bottom dollar that it's 99% composed of non-whites.

Should read :

Sorry lads.

Well, despite the initial gut reaction against these imbeciles I suppose the silver lining is more people getting the redpill rubbing off on them.

Hope so, the cancer is strong in this rapefugees, we are already under semi-constatnt raids and non–stop shilling, we have to keep shitposting, they either adapt or leave, no compromise

Any ideas?

send a message about sending niggers back to africa to die from aids after they rape each other, and that we will keep the muzzies out to anhilate the jews and sent it 999999999999 times

I'm willing to tough it out but the mods have got to start shitcanning all the spam in the catalog. It's a flood of complete shit right now.

matter of fact, i am.
i am in the fact that if i were american i would feel safer knowing that less filthy slimes can get in, and i wish my own country applied such policies.

yes, it touched me very deeply.

Here's what a lyft looks like in the countries they defend.

top bantz right here

I don't think they'll fall for it, but fuck it.

Same bullshit as CNN. Inform them you feel safer and your family remains whole.

:D

LMFAO

Let's compile a list of email bombers:

home.deds.nl/~rikdekoning/phpmailer.html
mailbait.info/

screencapped for posterity

Should a bit be added about how a Racist white woman refuses his advances, leading to his arrest, or is that too much

good stuff.

Uber is allowed to exist because it furthers the kikes' goal of making it dangerous and difficult for whites to travel. No method of transportation should be safe for the goyim.

Beats me. Inhumane is quite a stretch. Most likely just shitskins have unrealistic expectations of what they can make on Uber and still can't make ends meet so they blame the system for not letting them live like kangs. They see it as a gold mine because it's so easy to sign up but don't realize They are a. Replaceable and b. Have to put in effort, bathe, not be rude, not raep, in order to get good ratings and make top dollar (protip, it ain't easy)

posting pictures like this as "my family photos you can use in article" would be nice

When you say that do you mean it's another way to spread diversity or is getting an Uber ride itself unsafe ?

It's either that or it's a quick way to get money and shitskins don't want other people to get in on it.
My brother does deliveries for Uber Eat in Paris, he gets an absurd amount of money compared the hours he's putting in (it's during shit hours and the weekend in the most profitable however).

Should be slut instead of racist

WHERE'S THE BEE GUY?

Screencap with a good taste theme.

Am i going to get in trouble for this?

why would they find you? If you practice good OPSEC

Stuffing someone's inbox is not a crime. They can't report you to the internet police.

Tried that on my own email. Doesn't seem to work.

Bun user, what if the cyberpolice backtrace him? Consequences would never be the same.

You must do it user. For it is a step, a prototype, of a much larger movement.

Rate my copypasta

Have some easy advice from an old pic.

90 percent of the newfag infestation is HWNDU niggers. We seriously need a separate board, I am not going to shit on the HWNDU as a source of lulz and a culture war battle but quarantining the newfags is essential to securing the existence of our board quality and a future for white memes. At minimum a cyclical redpill sticky for a couple months will be needed to inoculate.

UNFORTUNATELY NEWFAGS COMING HERE IS IMPORTANT AND BENEFICIAL… ITS JUST REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING

Apparently the JewYorkTimes doesn't understand that the US doesn't owe all the shitskins in the world a living in the US. That faggot beaner president doesn't seem to get this idea through his guac bowl head either.

Who is the milk drinker in the background?

(((OUR VALUES)))

Bump

everyone email them with shit like "Yes, it has affected us; we are enjoying untold prosperity and safety because of it."

muslim family tree/10

Why?

Oh my god, JC, an email bomb!

10/10, media would buy it

Dear NYT, yes I have been affected by President Trump's executive order on illegal muslim invaders. I have a massive erection. t. joe public maga

sent this

REMOVE ILLEGAL remove illegal
you are worst spic.
you are the spic idiot you are the spic smell.
return to mexico. to our mexico cousins you may come our contry.
you may live in the zoo….
ahahahaha ,mexico we will never forgeve you.
mexi rascal FUck but fuck asshole spic stink mexico sqhipere shqipare..spic genocide best day of my life.
take a bath of dead spic..ahahahahahMEXICO WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget spanis-american war .
canada we kill trudeu , canada return to your precious quebec….
hahahahaha idiot spic and liberal smell so bad..wow i can smell it.
REMOVE ILLEGAL FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught.
russia+usa+britain+nazi=kill liberal…you will ww2/ tupac alive in america, tupac making album of america .
fast rap tupac america.
we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink spic… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a desert

tupac alive numbr one #1 in america ….
fuck the mexico ,..FUCKk ashol spics no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry.
2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the spic farm aminal with rap magic now we the america rule .
ape of the zoo presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and mexico wa;s born.
stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. america greattst countrey