Drumpf BTFO for eternity

You may be the President, Mr. Drumpf. But I have won an Emmy!

You may have been voted in by actual people, but I was given a self-congratulatory trophy by a pompous group of wealthy Jews. You may have gotten 64 million votes, but I have 500k viewers hahaha. Look at the trophy and weep, Mr. Drumpf. The people have spoken (and by people, I mean a small group of elitists who give out good goy awards to "artists" who read scripts)

Does this Emmy prove that Jon Oliver is winning? Is this award a referendum on Srumpf. Will Crumpfd surely impeached after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D4FeT
archive.is/FRgbV
archive.is/9cgiY
archive.is/KiRPX
archive.is/czrtd
archive.is/hHNFf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Emmy's are a referendum on Drumpf, look how much everybody hates him haha

(lowest rated emmys in history)

you win current year man….you win

We all know that the stubborn Trumpcucks will be first against the wall

In all honestly winning the Presidency and winning an Emmy both mean absolutely nothing

How old are you buddy

Old enough to not be a nihilistic teenager like yourself.

So you're 20 or 21 and younger than me?

Thank you for being a good goy and only accepting one of the two choices that we give you.

It's not a dictatorship, but it's an icredibly powerful position, possibly the most powerful. Also, you have to be voted in, and Trump got more votes than any Republican in history and the 2nd most votes of all-time Hillary's total minus 3.5 million illegal votes puts Obama at 1, Trump at 2, and Hillary at 3.
Meanwhile, John Oliver's Emmy was given to him by a group of about 20 Jews.

Do you realize how silly this sounds.

Lel.

So Trump is their puppet and also their main adversary? Interesting hypothesis.

So the guy who campaigned on draining the swamp is the guy who Jews decided to put in charge? Even though every step of the way, they did everything they could to prevent him from being in charge?

While in charge, they've done everything they can to impede his progress. And you've proven he's a puppet because he gave a speech in Israel? A speech where he defied convention and told Israel they need to start taking care of themselves and stop getting us involved in their wars?

This is your argument?

What has he done that makes you think that? You have fallen for simple reverse psychology, honestly it wouldn't make me dislike you if you faggots didn't think you were somehow above the retarded left when you are actually just as stupid as they are.

Well he drained it right into the Whitehouse so that actually serves their interests.

They have been supporting him the whole time. You probably missed this because you get all of your information from Holla Forums and controlled media.

His actions are the proof, the speech is just icing on the cake.

Top Kek. I'll post his aipac speech next so you can see what his message to jews was. It's different from what you are saying.

You faggots are delusional. There is no point in arguing with you.

He's slashing their regulatory capacity (i.e. their ability to juice the taxpayer) by killing off entire departments of the government. Have you read a single one of his Executive Orders? Have you seen the bills that he's endorsed that have all been voted down by the establishment Congress? Did you read his travel ban? Paris Accords ringing a bell.

He's also killing off their businesses by creating or endorsing boycotts of elite Jewish money-making schemes like Hollywood, Niggerball, Google, Amazon. He's setting the stage for breaking up the Google monopoly, taking away the NFL's tax-exemption status, and ultimately ending corporate-welfare culture.

But wait, he said he's against Nazis so that makes him a kike puppet? Your hypothesis gets more interesting each time you post.

So your entire hypothesis is that he lies in his speeches, but the one time he doesn't lie is when he pubically speaks to Jews? Your entire argument hinges on him being a liar in his speeches, and that your evidence is a speech where he told the truth?

Yeah, slashing regulations really sticks it the Zionists.

It's this kind of mindset that makes it so easy to trick you morons.

What is he doing for white people? America gets darker every year and whilst people like trump pretend to care about illegal immigration they don't actually do anything about it. What is he going to do to stop the darkening of America and how is he going to put an end to the jewish occupation of our government? These are the only relevant questions because they are the only things that really matter in the grand scheme of things. I don't care about your kosher political bills that take years to implement and can be pushed aside during that time, I care about my race.

Also he has pledged allegiance to isreal publicly multiple times and has nothing but nice things to say about jews as a whole, you can try to interpret what he says in a manner that is in line with your own views but he has made his opinions on jewry crystal clear. He's not secretlybattling them, the next generation of his family are jews you tard.

So your entire hypothesis is that he lies in his speeches
Lol wut? My hypothesis is that he is another tool of global jewry. Like any politician that is offered up to you in the current sham system.

He has been an ardent supporter of jewry since before his election, his grandchildren are jewish and he has made multiple speeches where he kvetches about the shoah and praises jews. What kind of conclusion do you expect me to make?

No it doesn't. His jewish backers, associates and cabinet members are more relevant than his speeches. The speeches just show what a good goy he is.

His words are totally worthless, it is his financial connections, cabinet members and actions that you should be judging him on. I bet faggots like you would rather become full blown cuckservatives than admit you were fooled. You are the quintessential rube being misled and fooled by a bunch of skilled carny's.

Just to be clear here I am saying he won't do anything about the darkening, he will address illegal immigration but the never ending flow of non whites will continue to pour in and the country will continue to get darker every year. It will just all be "legal".

I bet you thought the EPA was actually spending billions of dollars protecting the environment.

Yea the Jewish establishment really hates gay marriage.

He literally refers to isreal as America's greatest ally in that video. Do you agree with him?

He literally just expanded the travel ban.

He said what every cuckservative has said for decades. The guy is literally just there to help win the Midwest. He has zero policy-making power.

I'm sure that will have a YUGE impact on the current demographic situation in America…Not.

He is perfectly in line with what Trump has been saying.

I don't even get what your argument is at this point. Trump has been absolutely devastating to the Jewish establishment in just a short 6 months.

Pic related.

Give some examples of what you think has been "devastating". I bet you think the "alt right" is a totally non kosher organic thing don't you? Protip: Jews play both sides.

I already have shit dick. Have some articles for your reading pleasure.

archive.is/D4FeT

archive.is/FRgbV

archive.is/9cgiY

archive.is/KiRPX

archive.is/czrtd

archive.is/hHNFf

List of Trump Executive Orders- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump

Look at all of those kike programs being decimated. Do you have any counter-evidence for your Trump Puppet Theory other than a vague speech?

Sorry to hear that, maybe >>>/faggot/ will be more to your liking?

I'll quote my previous point:
The demographic decline and ZOG are our most importantissues and a kosher cuckservative isn't going to fix them.

Look at all his jewish financial backers and his own cabinet selections. Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same shekel. Trump will take America to the exact same destination Hillary would have, he will just use a different path to get there.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Of course I could be wrong but every passing week convinces me that I was and am right about him.

What did he mean by this?

Trump bump

the bitterness of trumpfags is incredible

Drumpers are done