Evil Apples Hates Nazis

Evil Apples is an Android an iOS game that's basically a ripoff of Cards Against Humanity. Despite being a game dedicated to filthy humor, racist jokes, and everything Holla Forums the two SanFran faggot owners keep deleting my Nazi themed account.

My username had a healthy sprinkling of textual swastikas, 卐, and my profile picture was Hitler in a Hawaiian shirt. Every other day the faggot admins renamed my account to some libtard faggy shit with peace signs or "Hillary" and other dumb shit.

I can't stand for this and I'm personally declaring war on this faggot company that created Evil Apples. I'm asking everyone to go and give them a 1 star rating. I know I know, Holla Forums is not my personal army, but we need to fuck these guys. We need to crash this app with no survivors. I will even pay Russian hackers up to $2k to wipe their database or ransomeware their infrastructure.

hillary is more offensive than hitler could ever be i think there trying to help you.

wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew

The two faggot creators, one looks like a sand nigger.

>>>/baphomet/

I actually know one of these guys personally (bald one) and he definitely isn't a mudkin. Not sure about the other guy tho.
He's pretty cool but borderline /r9k/ and like everyone else here in PDX basic libshit when it comes to politics.
Every few weeks we drink beers and shoot the shit.

Drop his dox here, let's fuck him.

no

Pick one and only one.

If you don't want mess with him specifically then at least socially engineer him into giving you dox on other faggots at the company.

All his info is easily found by googling.

And how the fuck would I do that? Excuse me, can you give me personal info on your co-workers and employees I've never met and never will? Fuck off.

OP can you please post the picture of Hitler in a Hawaiian shirt

thats actually quite badass

Thanks a lot.

cards against humanity was a goon project

I hope it's bait.

Lurk some more before embarassing yourself again, Holla Forums.

Evil Apples is a hypocrite company.

Perfect opportunity for some old school fun, it's a shame Holla Forums is full of fuds against doxing libtards.

non lulz here tho, why personal army?

NYPA. Stop shilling this game. Go to baph you dumb fuck and take your page-clogging shit thread with you.