Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams

Better than The Orville

It will feature my lovely waifu

WOAH

and Holla Forums darling that guy from breaking bad

Nice.

Its a less interesting Black Mirror

basso?

Kind of lame so far tbh. They need to get into some of Dick's psychotic stoner on the brink of another breakdown material. That's the good stuff.

Black mirror was honestly not good. Shallow and predictable for nearly every episode. At best each season had 1 good episode. When you have such long and so few episodes with a good budget to craft what they put out it's rather depressing. The episodes explorations were routine, shallow, and at times aggravatingly annoying. I appreciate it because we don't get enough of that material anymore, but I wouldn't call it interesting or thought provoking in the slightest.

watched both. World building is on point. Telepath one ends with a boring "but what can she believe" twist. Second one has a shitty twist that I didn't really get what they were going for but I skipped through it pretty fast since it seems they burned their budget for the first 2 minutes

the only one I really remember is the treadmill one on a spaceship since the premise was so retarded.

The first one was getting interesting at the end. Started to look like fallout/deus ex. They should have cut some of the middle parts and extend the ending with more locations.

The only good one was the one with Jon Hamm. Rest had shit actors. That's why I have more hope for Electric Dreams, the actors will be better.

is that starlord? I like that dude

Jesse Pinkman?

Nice thread, Dick.

shit was so cash

I liked it when it was called Blade Runner.

Episode three was actually good.

true

Not bad.