Legend Quest

D-do I watch this? I know it's like, 13 episodes long, so I should not be questioning it, but I honestly feel like this might hive me some sort of brain damage if I go on.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1003009/
imdb.com/title/tt1828224/
imdb.com/title/tt3881410/
imdb.com/title/tt5591458/
mega.nz/#F!J9VWRApQ!f5clQoIIUdPc9E7T_Ep2mA
hollywoodreporter.com/news/mipjr-netflix-launching-first-indian-korean-kids-originals-1048945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh? This is a taco cartoon?
Yes, do it, take screenshots and greentext each episode, so we can monitor your brain damage!

I'm no Pain.

Its a not so sequel to a series of animated films they made in the past. First 3 or 4 episodes are exposition to make up for an already established brand, after that its a smoother ride.

Wait, really?
Wikipedia makes no mention of it. Tell me more.

They're really shitty movies but it shows how they improved throughout the years through trial and error.

imdb.com/title/tt1003009/ (2007)
imdb.com/title/tt1828224/ (2011)
imdb.com/title/tt3881410/ (2014)
imdb.com/title/tt5591458/ (2016)

oh wonderful
fucking cunts, fuck international copyright

Where the hell do you live, Germany? Here's the full first movie.

Easter europe.

Spanish.

Fuck, I remember when the first one came out.

Try the attempted English option, it'll make the film actually enjoyable.

mega.nz/#F!J9VWRApQ!f5clQoIIUdPc9E7T_Ep2mA

First and fourth movie have subs, so does the 2nd one, but it's a low quality streamrip. 3rd movie has no subs.

I think the next movie is coming out next year.

Thanks user

Just post the hentai already, I know we're all thinking it.

Fuck off Holla Forums

If Movie Teodora didn't had such a long head/face I would like her more and fap to her regularly, shame this seems not to be the case.

Her voice is also terrible.

Pleb

She speaks like a snub, so it must be annoying

Don't reply to the shitposter.

So is this show any good?

kind of a Mexican Gravity Falls, Its relative good/comfy?

Its dubbed in lots language, even Japanese

I think it's good. Not as good as Gravity Falls when GF was at it's best, but LQ's finale was more satisfying than GFs.

Good to hear.

The Movie's plots and acting are always pretty good. is just the dialogue and animation of the first two that hit you like a brick.
And even then I can't really complaint about the dialogue thing since it's supposed to sound uneducated and colloquial since the places they visit are rural towns c.18-19th century.
The movie's plot goes like this.

I hope the new one uses even more drawn animation.
Also, I don't know about the series but it seems those are different versions, not a sequel.

Trigger why? That shit was only an rural legend. it was real the mexican goverment covered up

Okay, you must be really overestimating Mex. government.

It was an old news back in the day, kind of funny when all the peasants said the goverment was covering up a la xfiles.

Wasn't it just a mutated dog?

Haven't them burned enough SJWs already with that?

Shit, the animation looks like it took a step down from the last one.

Why are americucks such fucking pussies?

I need context

The same animation group has animated 3 animated series;
and animated adaptations of old Mexican sitcoms.
The original sitcom was a 70s reconstruction of capes; a weak, coward, dumb but well intentioned hero called "Chapulin Colorado" who's an absolute fuck up and wrecks everything he touches in his mission to help everyone who asks him for help, he always beats the bad guys but makes the process a living slapstick, witty puns hell for absolutely every character in the show, including himself.
The cartoon keeps all those traits but expands them as animation does.

In one episode of the "Chapulin Colorado" animated series a couple of US tourists come to a mansion which is supposed to be haunted by "El Charro Negro" the US guys are drawn as fit and taller than the mexican characters but have stereotypical gay accents and whenever El Charro Negro appears and of them remarks it, the other keeps correcting him saying he should say the "African American Charro".

Nothing better to watch besides soap operas.

Hey Holla Forums

heh

IT'S STILL GOING?!

Surprisingly

How many seasons so far?

I dont think they aired it.

Legend Quest just one, haven't seen it so idk if its a closed series.
Chapulin Colorado has 2
Chavo del 8 what? 10? 12?

What a waste of resources.

Darn shame if they didn't

So films aside, is the show any good?

I love how goddamn smooth that animation is compared to the actual cartoon.

Seriously, is that intro done in 60 fps?

Actually the Chavo del 8 cartoon stopped being produced in 2014.

Thats good to hear.

Anyone got a torrent?

bump.

So is there anything else to talk about?

Infohash:
2b9817ce6c6c3f4b2bcba6b97c85ecc42b583871
coppersurfer and opentrackr have some seeds
The torrent is russian, but it has both russian and english audio. Last I looked there were no proper rips of the entire show.

Recently finished watching the entire show and I thought it was okay. Nothing spectacular, and could definitely use more focused writers. Half of the plotpoints were resolved by literal deus ex machinas. If season 2 ever happens, I'll give it a watch.
I was sorta disappointed with the twist of ghost slut was in a coma and not dead all along. Not because it was a bad twist, but because there was no reason given in the show as to why should she be hiding it. It was pretty well foreshadowed, sorta surprising when it happened, but I was mostly just asking "so why the hell was it a twist, again?"
Also, Marcella is the superior girl.

well the opening is actually mostly traditionally animated, and not tweened

It was kinda obvious, how's a ghost supposed to use a smart phone?

How's a psychic projection of a coma patient supposed to use a smartphone?

His question still stands.

Good point.

Indeed

It makes more sense if you ever watched the original Leyenda de la Nahuala film, because Theodora was just a rich, snobby girl from the pre-Mexican Revolution era, so it was more of a gag than something akin to her character. From the second film (Leyenda de la Llorona) she was introduced with a cellphone because they wanted her to be more like a (current) rich mexican girl.

They should really just make it two separate universes.

mexo save to wein

So anything new?

Saving from the spam.

Thread's already kinda dead.

Why?

There released a little short on Netflix about a ghostly birthday boy. I guess they wanted to avoid spoilers since Teodora was still a ghost and Marcella wasn't in it.

It's not much, but it gives me a little faith that there will be a season 2 since it shows that Netflix/Anima Estudios hasn't completely forgotten about it.

Season 2 confirmed.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mipjr-netflix-launching-first-indian-korean-kids-originals-1048945

fuck, i havent watched all the movies yet

I'm actually really glad to hear that. First newish series I've enjoyed since Wander Over Yonder. It was kinda frenetic at times, and some moments of god awful animation (that cat chasing the mouse in London, WTF)…yeah so nothing spectacular but I enjoyed it. More than I can say for most stuff these days.

So is this bootleg Mexican Gravity Falls or is this actually good?

Decent but dont watch the films.

Wow, that's actually awesome, and with Villainous coming soon, Mexico has taken some good steps in the right direction, including ending that dogshit of "El Chavo" but idk if there's a third season of "El Chapulin Colorado" in progress.

The only thing that really surprises me is that Televisa and Netflix are so chill about this, afaik Televisa retired their whole catalog from Latin America's Netflix to put it on their own streaming service, and from all the half-ass streaming sites in Mexico, Televisa's is the only one actually dangerous for Netflix because the company, even if with different names, has existed for over 60 years importing a metric fuckton of series and movies from all their sub-networks subsidiaries of American channels that they can add to their catalog.

Watch the third film and maybe the fourth

no, watch everything, no skipping

No trust me you dont.

Thats good to hear.