(( Netflix )) general

Netflix is normalizing bestiality

Only children and degenerates watch cartoons.

Yep, that shit is literally Zoophilia: The Show

Isn't bojack father a human?

Diane is one of the worst characters I've ever seen, she's just the flippant self righteous hipster cunt who's just as shitty and selfish as those she pretends she's better than.

you can't spell bestiality without best

Nope.

what does peanut butter have to do with dogs anyway?

thats straight up furfaggotry
if it was a feral dog on the other hand, the that can be considered zoophilia

you put it anywhere on your body and dogs will happily lap it up without a second thought. little girls figure this out at an early age.

Good
Girls getting fucking by dogs is top tier patrician fetish

Only if you're left leaning or a Jew.

Neither of those, im just an degenerate

This season was pretty terrible, even for this show. It was all over the place, unfunny, boring not to mention full with shitty writing and shoehorned hamfisted political commentary. Even more so than before.

KNOTTED

Having been an avid fan of BoJack Horseman through seasons 1-3, it's surprising that I've only watched one episode of season 4 (S4E1). It reminded me of a bad season 1 episode, just a little bit unbearable than before. I remember a year ago that when season 3 was new it was said to be the worst and the most politically-hamfisted, and basically a re-tread of season 2 since that was critically successful.

I haven't watched the rest of the 11 episodes, but I've called the whole Peanutbutter/Trump analogy from the beginning. Things might have changed later on, but I'm just uninterested to continue with BoJack.

what did they mean by this?

Spiritual Jew, like many others. What the Jews managed to succeed very well was turning people culturally into Jews.

Don't be retarded. You people really have to stop seeing Trump into everything, it's getting embarrassing.

Here are some of the fun highlights.

I liked the kitties

I can't stand BoJack Horseman, it's such a great concept for a show but they fucking ruined it with mediocrity. It has moments but most episodes are difficult to watch, season 2 was really the high point of the show and everything else has been forgettable garbage.

>>>Holla Forums

Seriously? This episode was pretty shit even with the ending "revelation".

I think that's the point. I hope that's the point.

It's really hard to tell how much this show is poking fun at the liberal worldview, and how much of it was just written by dumbass liberals.

lol this is a CF meme