How soon until Lady Arkham becomes canon in the DC universe? It's probably the most interesting take on Vicki Vale

How soon until Lady Arkham becomes canon in the DC universe? It's probably the most interesting take on Vicki Vale.

no it's not, it's fucking stupid.

No. It makes sense. Vale last name a pun.

Turning Vicki Vale into a supervillain with a ridiculous contrived backstory doesn't make her interesting, she's still a Lois Lane ripoff that writers keep putting in shit for no good reason. Batman: The Telltale Series isn't that good either.

I don't know why Vale and Ryder had to be anything more than reporters, honestly.
What's the fucking point of a character in a comic if they just get turned into a villain/hero after a while because the writers get bored of them but don't want to write them out?

Also, it's a really stupid and forced transformation that makes you bored and annoyed.

Isn't Vicki Vale the blonde bimbo news reporter?

The only time i've seen her as a blonde bimbo was in Allstar Batman and Robin.

The only time she was blonde was the Burton movie

I'm glad TWAU was the first and last telltale game I played. Also

Have any proof to back that up?

And Arkham City.

Not exactly a fact, but look at the entrance of the apartment, it's a mirroed version of the one at the beginning of TWAU

How come he was never pulled into the DC Universe?

Ill-defined powers, no motivation, lame name. I dunno.

Because they already have Red Hood?

That shit is what ruins everything. Are you saying Alfred should get his own cape and cowl?

Didn't he already?

As long as Telltale holds the copyright, no

Ryder was conceived as a superhero.

He'd be a good Red Hood sidekick.

Alfred dresses up as Batman and beats up a villain every 6 months or so.

Lady Arkham was one cliche after another built on top of each other. The fact that Telltale never even bothered to explain how she acquired all of her resources and skills and that they had to turn Batman into an idiot to make her even remotely into a credible threat is just the cherry on top of a shit cake.

Didn't alfred drink the super potion in Injustice and beat the everloving shit out of Superman?

And she was redhead in it.

>The only time i've seen her as a blonde bimbo was in Allstar Batman and Robin.

God I hope not, that plot point was so impossibly stupid it made current marvel look clever.

A lot of the shit from the games dont make it into cannon.

I miss the Sam & Max days, where they had ridiculous plot twists as a clear joke

Speaking as someone who can't stand Batman, I can't imagine the level of character assassination happening in this series going on fine with Batfags.

It's all an excuse to have you make "tough decisions", since that's Telltale's only draw these days

Honestly, Batman has gotten so stale, there's not really much that can offend them anymore and are actually looking forward for new twists and turns.

Hill was the one that arranged the assassination, not Thomas.

Apologies my memory was bad. Though she was a bimbo.

Hardly. Unless you class walking around in her panties as being a bimbo

Yes.

I'd classify that as being a slut.

It'd be interesting if they had him actually be a detective again. They always skip over his "finding stuff out" phase now, and if they ever do show it they just show him in his cave looking at ill-defined things until he suddenly realizes who the bad guy is/where they are.
Hell, it couldn't be worse than the current "Batman Kids Club" shit with "clayface but not clayface" and the rest of those shitty sidekicks.

In which case your mum's a bimbo, and pretty much every woman who ever lived

But detective writing is HARD. You have to be pretty well read, with an in depth knowledge of trivial information. Like who the fuck needs to know how random numbers correlate to letters in the alphabet?

It's much easier to write street fights with serial killers in disgusting alleys or empty dramas that would make any soap opera blush.

Honestly TWAU was the best Fables plot since the good prince and able to stand on its own without going into deep lore.

Not at all.
She is bimbo for only having only one thing in her mind: Bruce Wayne's dick and nothing else.

That's terrible, I hope no one likes this shit, but considering it have a season 2, people should like it.

You know what are tough decisions? Play Lisa. Telltale never had a draw per se. When TWAU came out their draw was "You can change the story drastically, guys, honest!" but that was utter bullshit since you only had minor changes of the story like characters disappearing, probably because you killed them, and that's it. After that, it was just "[X franchise] Decision Making game that have no impact on the actual story and the canon is questionable".
It's incredible that Telltale games is what replaced point and click adventures. A point and click Batman game would have been 10/10.

I miss Sam & Max.

Except that she doesn't. She's obsessed with Bruce Wayne for like half an issue and then she's more focused on the corrupt cops, Dick Grayson and Batman. Of course, you could be forgiven for thinking this seeing as the story was a mass of shit and she didn't do much in the issues that we got.

Apart from deluded Telltale fanboys that think Walking Dead A New Frontier was good and actually paid for the fucking minecraft adventure game, I haven't met anyone who liked their Batman game.

Beware the Batman had some decent detective action. Though it's kind of ruined by the very first episode having some of the worse ZOOM ENHANCE bullshit I've ever seen. It never sinks that low again, but it's still a bad first impression.