Questionable Malcontent - Shotacon Edition

I'm honestly surprised Handstab didn't use Faye's robotics shop to upgrade Winslow into a shotabot, think it's already gone out of business due to Jeph's lack of business acumen manifesting in the utterly retarded business model of selling based on price point instead of quality?
Archive will be updated when my internet decides to not conk out every few minutes. just kidding, I'm lazy and I'll do it this week

Last thread: archive.is/xNXij
Git archives
Edits: gitgud.io/InfinityMalcontent/QMC_Edits/tree/master
OC: gitgud.io/InfinityMalcontent/QMC_OC/tree/master
Threads archive: gitgud.io/InfinityMalcontent/QMC_Threads/wikis/home

Older stuff (Editfag Prime):
Edits: imgur.com/a/Sf5J0
Omits: imgur.com/a/HtKr0
Twitter Bully: imgur.com/a/Jb1a1
OC: imgur.com/a/kSZcE

Other urls found in this thread:

netsanity.net/teen-slang-parents-guide/
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216352243-How-do-I-schedule-a-post-
cfcidaho.org/comparing-lifestyles-homosexual-couples-married-couples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy

Taking bets on

a) Jeph doing another Kickstarter for his AG replacement

b) his fanbase actually falling for it and netting Jeph another $150k-$200k.

No bet. We both know his fanbase will do it.

I'll see your prediction and raise you a genre. This next pitch of his will be an "Old West" era story about a "Woman With No Name" who rides into town and saves the women and vague minorities from the disgusting, bank-robbing, bar-fighting, cis white rapist MEN who run the town.

If he really wants to double down on the pseudointellectual bullshit, he'll even use the same names and faces of the Alice Grove characters in order to attempt a "everything is cyclical, this has already played out thousands of times in the future" vibe.

Please delete your post before Jeph actually does consider ruining the Western genre.

How can a man be infinitely lucky? Even Peter Molyneux lost his shine and he was like a mega-Jeph in terms of shitting all over his own creations.

getout pedofaggot

This is Holla Forums. We're not playing poker. We're playing Russian Roulette. With an autoloader.

Ever notice it's always instantaneous escalation to murder with these things?

Why you gotta do this to me, man?

I remember this faggot he loves drawing ugly women and filling his comics with WORDS WORDS WORDS and libshit retardation
Failed musician too just like jeph

This.

DELET THIS

Place your bets - at some point before the end of 2017, Pintsize will also get transferred into a humanoid robot body.

If he hates drawing robots so much, why make a comic about robots?

That's the same question I ask coworkers at work everyday: Why work at a kids arcade if you hate kids?
The answer is usually, "It's a job." But why complain about that which is inherently to be expected from it?

If he hates drawing people so much, why make a comic about people?

If he hates himself so much, why hasn't he killed himself?

I looked up this comic, hit "next" a few times, and got this.

God it arguably looks even more horrific in the thumbnails.

B

I think I got a stomach ulcer from that sphinx comic.

I'll hedge a full 10 internets that Pintsize will be either killed off or (more likely) phased out and forgotten.

Why doesn't this guy just write a book.

I unironically like some of them, although it also has a lot of garbage. It's like illustrated short stories perverted into a comic form. If you can get past the presentation and would have liked the story to begin with it's fine.
It's terrible as a comic but not completely irredeemable.

These comics just make me physically tired looking at them. Here are some omits I didn't make but have had for like 2 years.

So basically a Hannelore clone.

Between the art and walls of text, looking at these is stressful. It's not just the amount of text, either. I appreciate that it's hand written in this day and age, but, shit man, that spacing and kerning. The text looks like it belongs to an ostensibly methodical serial killer who is just about to lose control.

Jeph has captured my reaction to this page perfectly.

If anything, He ought to be panicking about stuffing the brand new chassis, not worrying about his own well being. He didn't have these fears when he was an iPod, why is he freaking out now that he's hundreds of times better able to defend himself?

I begrudgingly admit that the perspective in panel 1 isn't terrible

For fug's sake Jeph

They do, though. That's what makes it so baffling. It's also what makes Magnetizing so addictive.

Stop trying to make re-Gaussing a thing, kid.

I can actually imagine Jeph racking his brain for this comic thinking, "Something random, something random! Oh, GOD I need something random! Erm…. Alligators!"

How did any of these characters survive to the age they are?
I can only assume that this entire fucking town is some kind of forgotten social experiment.

Hmmm….

This is a very good case for appliance AIs to never be given anthroforms.

It's like moving a calculator OS into a PC rig. You can do it, but an exponential increase in power and a highly intuitive user interface won't change it's core functions.

"Why do you guys keep making these threads? At least SU is relevant."

Its fun

Dont

Thanks, Doc.

Rowntree's comics are an abuse of the very concept of "visual medium."

Maybe one day Internet Historian will cover the stabbenings. Though Jeph has to up the crazy first to gain more notoriety.

Why is it all just… talking? Why not use some panels for flashback or altering the scene a bit? What ever happened to show, don't tell?

I don't know about Rowntree, but many webcomic writers like Jeph and David Willis prefer to tell rather than show so there's less chance of the reader making up their own mind about the situation.

For example; the prime villains of Jeph's works - Pinkbot and Bowtie. None of them are actually shown doing anything wrong to anyone; they're only the villains because the story requires them to be.

Independent thought is dangerous and leads to wrongthink.

Also because they're utter hacks who couldn't write their way out of a paper bag.

That phrase is a forgotten tradition, user.

I can handle reading comics that are a bit on the WORDSy end, if the art and story make up for it. This has neither.

It is when you notice the angle of the lamppost.

Or how the powerlines are drifting off into the void

I think you mean telephone pole but touche.

give it time

I want leggy want to make more art

Drawing action takes thought. Much easier to draw people holding still and talking about action.

ALL THE CHAMBERS ARE FULL!

I'd fuck that sphinx.

LOL

So why is misgendering such a massive fucking crime, then?
And why do some feel the need to undergo massive, expensive, life-changing surgery just to self-conform to one of these supposedly "social constructs"?

amazing.

its like the retard put all of his SJW in a single panel, and when you remove it, it actually looks like a heartwarming story made by a sensible person, not by some mentally ill egocentric piece of shit.

No comic, Jeph Jacknipe?

10k dollaridoos

Dunno man, you'd have to do something with the Sphinx's expression.

lol really makes u think

Awful.

We're a day ahead because the Patreon versions are being leaked. Speaking of, just when you thought the last plotline was bad…

How can a man do something for so long spanning years yet still is unable to comprehend the art of comedy?

On Twitter he was really proud of himself for remembering that obscure Barry character from the bar that burned down so I guess the reference is supposed to carry the joke.

Alligators != Crocodiles
Honestly though, given Jeph's lack of tact, I'm quite surprised he didn't throw in a GG reference in there.

One of my favorite things about Jeph is his constant complaining about Twitter's toxicity, negative comments, people raiding his mentions, etc. but then he also constantly does shit like this. He character assassinates people he's never interacted with, and people who have followings. What does he think is going to happen? How does he not think tweeting at about people he doesn't like doesn't add to "toxicity"?

He does this with Notch all the time. He'll go "@notch you're a fucking piece of shit" and then complain that he's a victim of bullying coordinated harassment.

EVH = Eddie Van Halen, if that's not obvious

I approve of Dora's gradual evolution into the token sane person. Having her bitterly mocking the stupid premises of Jeph's comics makes this slightly more bareable. Also why is Hamboner bringing her cybertwink to work?

Is Dora really sane or is she the mere bipolar in a sea of schizophrenics?

90% of jeph tweets are "how do you do fellow cool hip people" tier shit
So fucking sad

Welcome newfriend.

I find this somewhat reminiscent of the hearse/corpse "joke" in Fembusters.

Mostly in that once the very poor, low-rent joke is made they labour it so much it dies of exhaustion.
Anything to avoid actually having to think of anything, I suppose.
I wouldn't be surprised if the next strip has this laboured even further by swapping alligators with crocodiles and starting all over again.

And what the fuck is it with these AIs?! How long has she had that fucking iPod, and why is it actually acting like a fucking 10 year old, now?
And why does she keep letting it out on its own?

I want to fuck that sphinx

It's a meme retard

So does the "author"
That's why he shoves her in every other comic
Or maybe she's his fursona

Need smnore

Come again?

Smnore is one hell of a drug. I need it too.

I believe it consists of a fire-roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker.

This guy.

Look how shrunk down this is and it's still big.

This guys comics are like Joe Doe's notebooks.

No see that would be a smore, user above said smNore. So what, is it a smore that puts you to sleep?

Seems like he's trying to copy the "long-strip" format used by webtoon authors (pic related). What was the zoom level for that pic?

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
words

What?

Fifty panels have passed, but… I do not stopped writing. The concept of Brevity has lost its effect on me.
Yet, the words continue. Words choke the past, present… and future. Hope is lost.

Got to get back — back to the past… Incompetent hack

Nice

WHACHA!

You cheeky son of a bitch

Lovd it.

Thread is literally dead
The comic sucks so hard it killed editfag prime and now the thread is dying too

It'll be back up once the new page is out. Weekends are always slower.

Patience young padawan.

We're always slower during the two-frigging-days, but you're not entirely wrong. We touched on it in the last thread that the amount of actual things occurring in QC has drastically diminished over the last year impossible as that may seem.

Even Jeph knows it.

panel 1: B^U
panel 2: B^U
panel 3: B^U
panel 4: B^U

whew, hard work

Keep waiting. Everything you see will be false flags written by "anonymous" Salon contributors.

fun

Kill me.

I almost want to accuse 4chan or wherever this leak came from of editing, but it's totally believable that Jeph forgot his character's skin color in the middle of the strip and was too lazy to look directly upwards.

Didn't Winslow used to be an iPod?
Isn't its whole point to remember a massive catalogue of music?
Why can't it remember one of, perhaps, the most significant pieces of information it's learned in its existence, from just a few hours ago?

And how did Winslow get in, anyway? Pick the lock? Wouldn't Momo be concerned someone just managed to walk in off the street?

$10000

EVERY
V
E
R
Y

MONTH
O
N
T
H

What's next, clothing that changes colors between pages? Building floor plans that twist and change every time we come back to them? These mistakes are obscenely blatant. It's not like he does it on purpose, Jeph isn't clever enough to blame these things on something plausible like the presence of Yog-Sothoth or a simulation gone awry.

Besides the skin color, Jeph forgot to shade Winslow's bicep in panel 3. Supposedly he has this huge buffer he brags about yet right at the time he announces that he's fallen behind one day he releases a panicked filler strip full of obvious errors.

That's already happened, fam.

It's not even the first time he's done it with this one character. The way his art and storytelling keeps degrading, the strips will eventually just be different colored, off center lines drawn in mspaint shouting "DICKS" at each other. And then he'll get those colors wrong too.

This is either an edit or an actual update posted to Patreon, not 100% sure which.

Also the "fun" in the lower-right got replaced with "糞". So it's probably Jeph.

Why have the recent strips been such large images with disgustingly low quality? Are these how they're officially released? Did Jeph decide to "increase the resolution" by just upscaling them after finishing?

Apparently that's how the Patreon patrons get it early. And then it's shrunk in half and recompressed for the website.

He also doesn't open his mouth in the last panel

Jeph fixed the skin color in the website version but still forgot to shade the bicep.

10/10 user.

Here's a shitty low effort edit.

It's actally pretty good. I laughed.

Oh, we're doing tranny shit again? Okay.

Have an omit. I think I did fairly well.

Quick critique, when you have useless speech bubbles like What? in panel 2 you should omit the word and leave the question mark behind.

Okay dubs, I'll keep that in mind for next time, but I thought it was fine as is to keep it in this time.

I like the cut of his jib in this one.

I was wondering if May and Winslow have interacted before and this is what I came up with. I really don't think this counts, though.

Whoops, too much navel hair.

Is this an edit? I'm surprised to see Menstro wearing fucking lipstick…
And is this confirmation that Jeph has made Menstro fat? I mean shit, that physique in panel 1 is almost appropriate for its size.

Why is there an AI working retail?

Also, May is a cunt. And not in the endearing sense.

Because if there is ONE job we would use robots on if we could, is minimum wage.

… so this is why he's a boy? Because male robot privileges patriarchy nonsense?

bretty gud, I give it an SS out of Germany

Pick one, progressives.

I guess I'm being slightly dishonest. What they really want–and think is actually going to work–is let corporations have their robotic labor force and then tax them at 99% with all that going toward "guaranteed living wages".

lol, yeah, antifa are the brave ones

Well, to be fair, we could. Vending machines exist.

But come on, they have AI. There shouldn't be menial work for humans anymore. And with space exploration feasible, this should be a class one society.

One of these things is not like the other.

How long until some Trump clone runs for office in their city, forcing the entire cast to protest and expouse the importance of voting for Democrats?

That would be dangerously close to a plotline, one with tension and stakes. Which means Jeph won't do it.

The antifa people are usually outnumber 5 to 1 at any of the given events they've crashed. The only difference is that they are cowards who are willing to suckerpunch and resort to dirty tactics to "win" at rioting. Even then, most of them run off crying and screeching because they've never had to face actual consequences for being extremist ideologues.

Yes because violence solves everything.

What do you feel is the best way to turn YOUR privilege into a means for good?

Holy shit, this actually made me nauseous…

Wasn't May a criminal, anyway? It made the choice to lead an existence of crime and now suffers the consequences.
And anyway, why the fuck should Winslow have to do anything about any sort of privilege? It was fucking Hannelore and her bottomless pit of daddy's money that got him that body - if anything she's the one with privilege and is just dishing out it as she sees fit.
Or is the argument that Winslow should just refuse any benevolent offers just on principle?

From that, it seems that the argument is people should not benefit from the privilege of others, so rich people should just keep everything they have and help no-one.

And I can't help but wonder if Jeph has any sense of irony at all, or genuinely thinks he's doing the world a favour with his lazy-ass, preachy, pontificating, poncy fucking "comic".

It hurts to live.
A fucking combat robot going on about privilege? A combat robot that didn't have any fucking social skills since last week?

May was a bitch about the chassis, but she clearly has a more advanced OS than he does. What kind of privelage does a mentally handicapped pet with a rich owner have?

Jeph. Listen, cunt. May is in the wrong. She had no reason to be hostile, and the world owes her nothing.
I hope you stab your eyes.

Living a week under the same roof with Faye and Marten and Clarence has been incredibly enlightening for her. She now knows enough social studies to pick up a bullhorn and lecture on the streets.

quick edit

its likely just straight up whoring at this point.
This is what happens when you sell you soul to Patreon.

wew

How the fuck can you tell how much time has passed?

Counting the day-night cycles in the background. It's been roughly a week, assuming there's no comics where multiple days/nights pass without showing nights/days in between.

3408 - (Night 1) "First, you're OBVIOUSLY stayin' with me and Marty."
3415 - (Day 2)
3434 - (Night 2)
3435 - (Day 3)
3463 - (Night 3)
3465 - (Day 4)
3482 - (Night 4)
3491 - (Day 5)
3504 - (Night 5)
3526 - (Day 6)
3536 - (Night 6)
3540 - (Day 7)

Well, I kinda laughed, though not for the right reasons.

But, thinking about it, how "privileged" is Winslow really living with Hannelore as a hobbled iPod? It's more like he earned this, like a pension or social security.

Jeph recreated this parody of his work.

I love how schmaltzy and heavy handed this is. The cringe is off the charts. This is right out of Afterschool Specials from the 80s, which Jeph surely watched. This is actually the best strip Jeph has made in a while, in an ironic context.

Why is Winslow suddenly a retard? He's talking and acting like a kid on the short bus. Wasn't he previously decoding Pintsize's true motivations with his various schemes? It'd actually be interesting if migrating chassis affected cognition and personality, but I doubt this was planned and Winslow is acting like a moron for plot convenience.

It's probably already been said, but inb4 Winslow gives his body to May and we have the tranny robot arc.

This is bullshit for numerous reasons. First, May is a convicted felon who tried to steal a military fighter plane or something (a fact which Jeph seems to have forgotten) and her current situation is a direct result of her own actions. Second, Momo (the pinkbot with bowtie in ) went through the same damn plotline of "robot asks owner for new chassis, owner buys chassis that robot picks out" and May has never once shown any disdain for Momo or even cared to bring up the subject with her, but the instant a male robot does the same fucking thing he's a privileged shitlord?
Seems like May has gone from being female Pintsize to an ultrabitch rivaling the likes of Faye, Dora, and Renee. I shouldn't really be surprised, it's just more of Jeph's crusade to turn every male character into a spineless faggot and every female character into an insufferable cunt.

Momo even gloated about her new form and immediately started to abuse her new status, rather than be happy/grateful.

Wait, I was right? I really hoped I was wrong when I posted that.

For fuck's sake, isn't this the equivalent of a quadriplegic being able to walk around and manually interact with the world for the first time?

Maybe those blind people on the receiving end of that groundbreaking sight-restorative surgery should be checking their fucking privilege too, huh?

Jeph's really made himself into a bigger asshole than ever before with this one. Smooth move, fucko.

I think it's a safe bet at this point that this "plotline" will resolve with Winslow checking his privilege like a good beta and convincing Hanners to pay for May's new chassis.

You may be on to something, here!

I actually suspect that this may be partially as a result of the lukewarm reception to Alice Grove's ending. We know Jeph is a massive bitch, so when it looks like he may be losing fans after his shitshow of a side-project, he'll try to win them back the best way he knows how - Pander!

He's pandering harder than ever before! And if there's one thing he knows will get his SJW overlords feminist-finger-snapping their approval, it's having a newly-formed male learning about how to check his privilege, with the female cast supporting him through the process as it's definitely the right thing to do!

And if that doesn't work, maybe he'll stab his moth-eaten dick this time, rather than his hand.

Or maybe Winslow will offer to swap chassis with May, enabling her to run around freely while he pays penance for his privilege by taking her punishment in her place.

Didn't she start out as a cunt, though? It was only later she became the idiot she was five strips ago.

I'm excited to see what will replace it. I'm sure it'll be a complete shitshow.

When was it going to start?

That's true, though her cuntishness had a sense of appeal (to me at least) as she mercilessly ragged on the worthless wastes of oxygen that make up the comic's cast. These days it looks like she's just a regular old ball-busting sourpuss like Fatass Faye.

He’ll check it by going back to the store to apologize, find the store being robbed by a gang of white dudebros, and get himself shot protecting May from them.

Don't forget to add butt jokes every other panel. Wouldn't want the tension to get too high, now would we?

I'm still recovering from the realization that the ending was a dozen strips of the characters casually spouting exposition at each other while two decapitated bodies twitch at their feet.

Technically, no, though it was an act that lasted two strips.

2nd pic related

Maybe we should…

In somewhat of a role reversal, Reddit is totally down with the caged iPod checking his privilige. Meanwhile a number of low-post non-admin users who haven't been banned yet are breaking the narrative on the forum.

Haha, ok.

I actually used to like this character. Now for some reason it's a whiny, edgy freeloading Mary Sue that everyone constantly apologizes to for no reason. Also, maybe it's the magnification but has Jeph been fucking with his meds again? The faces look weird.

Momo a lesbot confirmed if it wasn't already but lets be honest here. capcha agrees

How about: "Has a humanoid body for the first time ever, and thinks highly enough of you to want to tell you about it".

This mentality of assuming ill intent is disgusting. Just because someone does something that can be taken as offensive doesn't automatically mean that they wanted to offend you. This is especially true of sheltered people like Winslow. Doubly so because his brain started off with the weakest hardware of any non-gag AI we've seen in this series.

If it were anyone else, I'd praise the writer for writing a realistic depiction of an emotional abuser and how she wears everyone down around her into desperate submission. But I know that May is unironically the protagonist. Even then Jeph will fuck it up as a not insignificant portion of his Twitter fanbase will express displeasure, causing Jeph to do yet another 180 where everyone apologizes to each other and pretends there was no tension to begin with. Oh, look, Emily shaved her head and replaced her hair with pasta noodles! So random! That's how we'll tell her apart from Dora from now on, by the way. It'll be weeks later in universe but somehow the noodles will stay moist and not decompose.

Wait, how the fuck is any of these goddamn robots privileged?

Ohh is the blue resting bitchface some sort of allegory for race?

Winslow's privileged in the same way that house niggers are privileged. But point that out to any of the patreon teats handstab suckles and their brains will go on automatic shutdown to avoid thinking about it.

Jesus, this is one of dumbest bouts of forced drama in the whole of QC. We're clearly supposed to side with the blue bitchbot, meaning that, just like with Corpsewitch and that Bowtie guy from AG, Winslow joins the club of "villains" who literally did nothing wrong.
And yeah, like another user suggested, i think this current bullshit is almost certainly Jeph pandering to his base to try and win people back after even most of his diehard fans were disappointed by Alice Grove's ending. Do we know for sure if Jephy boy's Patreon numbers took a hit after AG ended?

I imagine Jeph would probably just keep her bald to "prove" that bald women are beautiful too, you shitlord!

I hate Jephstab so much.

I'm gonna need some hard evidence for this.

She's a criminal so she's allegorical for blacks

Unfortunately, no. While the amounts are hidden, you can tell whether he's dipped below $10k/month by the fulfillment of the final Patreon tier. That is unless he's modified his behavior, though, honestly, I think he'd admit he's slipped some and get out of writing the bonus strip rather than the reverse.

Read the Reddit and forum threads.

I don't understand the conflict.

This might actually be good in a trainwreck fashion given that Jeph is doubling down on Twitter. They've finally started threatening bannngs on the forum with one of the admin stating that, no, it is objectively Winslow who is in the wrong.

Man, what is it recently with leftist authors writing "villains" (or least characters the audience isn't supposed to agree with) who hold views that even a political moderate would see as totally normal?
Only far left retards could possibly think Winslow, a robot who was previously a anthropomorphized mp3 player with such stubby arms and legs that he couldn't even stand up on his own if he falls over, is somehow worse than May, a robot who stole $750 million dollars in a bid to purchase a military fighter plane on the black market and is an asshole to everyone she meets.

Are we talking about the same story?

So as late as possible while still technically being "this fall".

Yes, for one and a half strip she was a cunt pretending not to be a cunt.

Same here. I think the difference is that while she's a cunt now as well, Jeph doesn't realize she's a cunt – he thinks acting like this makes her a good person.

He doubles down!

Actually, what should Winslow have done? Should he not have shown her his new body? Should he have shown her, but pretended to not be happy about it?

Canon says that robots are oppressed, so I don't know how Winslow could be priviliged.

In fact, unlike May, doesn't Winslow have a owner? The one that bought him his new body. It's a house nigger versus a criminal freeman.

IIRC May has been crashing at Dale's place since she got out of prison, but I don't think they have an owner/owned contract or whatever becausee she's on parole.

In what way does Momo "get it" that Winslow doesn't? Better yet, when was this ever shown?
This throwaway line really seems like it was only tossed in because people pointed out Momo's "getting a new chassis" arc was exactly the same as Winslow's, and Jeph need ed to cover his ass when it was pointed out May was being hypocritical for hating on Winslow but not Momo.

I really don't think she fully "gets it". Even in Momo's chibi state she was far better off than Winslow. She was fully bipedal, more anthropomorphic, and more advanced overall. Also, while Marigold is no peach, Hannelore cannot function unless under heavy medication and even then it's marginal. With Marigold's quasi-squalor lifestyle, you'd just sigh or be exasperated but I'd imagine rooming with Hannelore is highly stressful. Winslow probably had a hair patch at fist and lost it due to being under constant duress.

Christ, that fucking forum is actually sickening to behold. They so desperately need to hate someone, they're willing to skip the trial and just go straight for the burning at the stake.

The cognitive dissonance is so strong that it's like they didn't see the same strip posted here; they saw Winslow stride up to May, spit in its face, slap it to the floor, and light a Cuban cigar with a week's worth of wages, making sure to let the ashes fall down into its face.

I really hope this one hurts Jeph, and his cancerous acolytes.

Well he's already telling readers who disagree with him to piss off on Twitter and most of them haven't even seen the latest abomination yet.

The reasoning really is beyond me. Doesn't May have more rights than Winslow? The only reason she has difficulty keeping up her chassis and finding employment is because she committed a felony and thus has a criminal record. I've seen nothing to indicate that she's materially reliant on anyone else for anything other than boarding. Wisnlow on the other hand is property. Hannelore owns him. He's a pet. I have to assume that his legal status is only slightly above that of a house cat.

Does she? Jeph is pretty inconsistent about the precise nature of AI's in his comic.
AI's can't be mass produced (they're grown almost by chance), but they're consumer products.
AI's are legal persons, but they're consumer products.
There are AI's who are basically silicon gods (like the "wacky" one that threatened Corpse Witch), but they're consumer products.

His setting is completely inconsistent. It's like if you were making a boo-hoo 1963/Selma comic, but the protagonist's black friend was a fabulously wealthy socialite and it was a plot point that the Trilateral Commission was all black guys.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't even pay Dale rent, she just freeloads at his place and he, like all other male characters in this shitpile, spinelessly accepts it.

Winslow going full betarevolution when

im curious, but im block-listed by stabby mchand. what kind of shit is he saying?

Your whole post accurately portrays his plight, but this part made me laugh.

How the fuck did Medium Blue get her body, anyway? Did she steal it? Or did she have an owner that paid for it and then expected her to pay him back?

Granted this is about as much info as activists need before they start marching in the streets for some cause.

I sometimes wonder if Handstab's entire career is an elaborate, long running Kaufmanesque hoax parodying leftism.

The lack of self-awareness is a scathingly accurate portrayal of leftists.

Right enough - they've even been renumbered to remove this one from the timeline.
Thankfully, the internet doesn't forget.
Perhapse there's the major backpeddling inbound for the next strip?

It's not on the website yet because it's taken from Jeph's Patreon, where he posts the comics a day early (and at double the size for some reason). Some user has been posting the Patreon versions for a few threads now.

TFW Jeph is this retarded…

Thats how you check your privilege while keeping your 'privilege' since the average SJ hipster is middle to upper class.

Also known as 'having your cake and eating it too' hipster style.

In any other medium, this would be a "spoiled bitch learns to be humble" arc, but handstab's not going to do that. The one time he chooses to subvert expectations, he does it at the detriment of his story and characters. It's almost impressive.

Its been known

On twitter? Log of your account or open a second browser for God's sake.

But … but … that just comes of as even more braggadocious and hostile.

Shit, it could be even better than that:

I don't have to work a menial job like you, May. It's a privilege to be nothing like you, May, an absolute privilege.
I see how difficult you have it, May. I'm glad I'm not you."

Here comes at least a 2-3 week arc of Winslow volunteering in an AI aid organization to accect the lives of underprivileged robots.

You thought the fighting ring was diverse? I sense a whole new set of robot supporting characters for Jeph to preach through.

Oh boy another one.

I'm actually impressed. We rattled off a bunch of stupid ideas and tried to guess what the most retarded thing was that Winslow could do to "check his privelage", but we failed to think that it would have nothing whatsoever to do with May who initially bitched at him. We weren't thinking lame enough to guess that Jeph would recycle the robot arena idea so soon or that Winslow might decide that the solution to his social faux pas was to put himself in a situation that's even further removed from his comfort zone. We couldn't place our minds in a compromised enough state that we could think like the master himself and decide that Winslow's solution to being embarrassed at how his owner has to pay for everything for him would be to talk to people who will get him to spend her money like never before.

I cannot gaze at such mediocrity without turning away, for his mastery of disappointment is like the sun.

Doesn't Winslow technically have a job though? He plays music. He's an ipod. Hannelore must not actually use him much if he thinks being a slave is "freeloading".

If Jeph wasn't so incompetent Dora's constant displeasure these last few strips would be foreshadowing a Hannelore getting fired arc but haha no

>We weren't thinking lame enough
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

This is getting beyond disgusting.

I actually can't read that other MiniSocJus webcomic, Dumbing of Age, because I hate everything I see of it - all the characters, all their actions, every speech bubble and every single panel they appear in. I hate them so much, I cannot see beyond that, so even glancing at it is a chore.

QC is getting very close to that level of pure, unfiltered shite.

None of this "privilege" shit makes any sense!
So, Winslow's the worst robot to walk the face of the planet because it was the recipient of its owner's benevolence, so now it has to funnel Hannelore's (well, actually her daddy's) money to some bunch of random idiots in order to flagellate itself?
But the extension of this is that whoever benefits from Winslow's benevolence must *also* debase themselves on the altar of SocJus because it's the exact same scenario!

Jeph must have been reading the Communist-fucking-Manifesto recently, but unless he himself starts giving away his ill-deserved riches to people in the street, he is a massive fucking hypocrite and would do well to acknowledge this.

How about an edit where Winslow sets to work in a ghetto and gets jumped and smashed to bits by some niggers so they can sell his parts off the back of a truck?

Or even better - the parts then get sold to the Robot Wars joint to patch up their contestants.

Same

I'm trying to wrap my head around why Jeph needs to manually post a strip that is done a day in advance. My best guess is that his Patrons expect the next strip at the time time the previous one goes up and this is evidence that Jeph works at most one ahead.

It's devolved to Assigned Male.

How does he know they're not? You can't actually tell who assigns what gender unless they shout it from the rooftops, and only faggot are interested in pushing their private lives onto other people in search of emotional validation.

He's just complaining that none of the characters are terrible people.

So what I'm hearing is next time Jeph brags about some $12,000 29-string guitar or the fact that he bought yet another $5,000 drawing tablet because he could really use one for the bathroom his whole fanbase should shame him for gloating about his privilege.

Yep

Hahaha keep being a cis bastard but use that money to fund me thanks
Fucking amazing

Reading the reactions would be bliss. I keep wishing that Jeph is a far-right troll playing the long game, waiting for the perfect moment to show his power level.

Soooo, Jeph's deliberatly not making his comic as progressive as it could be, eh…?
I had no idea he was such an -ist guilty of all those -isms!

Now that I think of it, he hasn't had any characters directly attack any nazis, has he?
From this I think it's only right to conclude that Jeph is a nazi sympathiser!

Corpse Witch was being a big meanie, which is basically equivalent to being a Nazi, therefore punching her counts and is totally justifiable.

Nah, he's in bounds. As their critics note the standards of wokeness change constantly. Back in the day Civil Unions were the hot progressive issue. Then Civil Unions were an evil "separate but equal" version of real marriage. Then you were in trouble if you were OK with gay marriage but didn't want to personally participate. The progress never ends baby!

Handstab is signalling here that he knows his comic does not reflect future, as yet unknown Social Justice truths. But he is a devout believer who eagerly awaits new revelations and will immediately change himself and his art to reflect whatever new party line emerges.

prepare for disappointment

it's not that complicated. jeph gets his understanding of reality from his twitter feed, so a character who was happy about being a white man should obviously apologize and make reparations.

I expect nothing and Jeph still finds entirely predictable ways to disappoint me.

Whoops, missed that. The auto-update timer gets real long after a while.

And now with the forced apology for doing nothing wrong out of the way, maybe we're not going straight over to see pinkboy's volunteer work after all.

of course of course because the
PATRIARCHY
is everywhere, perched on shoulder, depressing the oppressed so he doesn't have make it to the blue bitchbot he has to make amends to the universe, because that how the world works apparently.

He's property, he literally has no privilege.

< literally goes nowhere
this is how milk your idiot patrons

Omitting is harder than it seems.

Not that this gives a lot to work with.

Is the entire character of Hannelore gone?
I don't recognize anything about her anymore.

May should get laid off for encouraging vermin right outside the doors of the store, and with food that'll have them painting the sidewalk with shit.

May should get fired because a real person might need that job

This

May should be dismantled for being a criminal.

I still marvel at omitfag #2 who did 5 per day and got good narratives out of it.

You'd think that even after tapering off the main development arcs that he'd be able to maintain their status quo personalities, but, nope, once Jeph loses interest in a character they become a NPC with generic dialog. Marigold is another notable example of a totally lost character.

Man I've only been drawing since may and my art already looks like masterpieces when compared to this dogshit
Although literal dogshit is more appealing than this comic

I think if Winslow actually had a Big Guy in his life instead of all these female hotheads, he'd be a lot better off. He has a lotta loyalty for an old iPod, but they're not his friends. If they were, they wouldn't shoot his self esteem before throwing him out of his comfort zone and saying nothing. They said nothing. The first one to talk sense gets to stay on his good side, but none of them are, so his personality is crashing with no surviving remnants of how he used to be. I would expect his friendship with Pintsize to be in that wreckage, but they haven't talked yet. All he had to do was walk up to Marten's apartment and say "Pintsize, I'm Winslow" so that he can find out why Winslow wears the chassis, but his day plan only lists Menstro, May, and Momo, and none of them cared about who he was before he put on the new chassis. Menstro got him on board the SJW guilt ride, May only cares about grabbing his prize, and Momo looked at him like he started a fire in the library. His day so far has been extremely painful.

You people are still using the bane I made back when I omitted.
I havent been back in so long. And to see some of you still omitting.
I feel like proud uncle or something.

Can any of you tell me if my theory on the artist's sexuality played out?
He is a red head, blue eyed guy with a septum ring who dated a trans, but I came up with the idea that he wanted to BE trans based on his psyche and similar features with the main character's "girl"friend.
Or are they not together anymore?
It's been so long…

I can't draw at all, but I've played around the idea of learning just to see how long it takes to get to Jeph's level. For me it might take 6 months I estimate.

I'm only a part time gamer these days but I basically did the same thing with DarkSydePhil to see how long it'd take to match a "professional" gamer that plays 12 hours per day. The answer was: instantly, despite not really qualifying as a gamer between 1998 and 2012.

Omits remain legendary. Which omitfag were you?

The first.
It took me ages to edit those comics, but it's good to see the spirit somehow rekindled. I've got just a few semesters left and work is pulling 60+ hours.
After, I think 100ish comics I burnt out too.
Knowing this hack is raking in thousands and produces these on an almost daily basis took it's toll because you're trying to take something unfunny and make it funny. It's all planned out in his crazy trans head and as an omitfag, you must read between the lines to find the REAL message.

Okay, the "whimsical" edits, those were fun. I've made a handful of edits and either I abandon it because nothing comes together or I got something and it takes me 2 hours to put it together. Honestly it was easier for me to omit characters and rebuild the backgrounds than make something funy of the text.

>the apparently monetary benefits
One of these days I'm going to make these faggots tell me where I can cash in on my Christian male whiteness because I got fucking bills to pay.

I believe that time is going to come pretty soon.

Ditto.

Late Threadly reminder that Dora is a piece of shit.

Who cares? Why did you post that?

Newsflash, every character is Dora now.

Some traditions die hard.

Hip lingo all up ins.

Why does a robot blush?

It would make perfect sense for robots that are distributed domestically, because it makes for more realistic human expression.
I don't see it having much use in a soldier bot though.

The irony is Jeph's about as good at this as Bubbles is.

I've said it once and I'll keep saying it so long as it remains true - Jeph's robots are shite.
Aside from the cringey dialogue with Jeph showing he's hip to the latest jive with those cool cats out in the street, we have this grinning cunt all smug with itself for telling what may as well be a child how to check its privilege.

This truly is a low point, even for QC - can this actually be salvaged?

Uh, Jeph, I think your dog is depressed.

That's a given. Force any organic being to live with him, and it'll want to hang itself in a few months.

Let's step into the way back machine for a second, because I think the last time I heard that phrase was in 2006. Granted, she's portrayed as "doing it wrong", but we know for a fact that AIs can and do just reach out and grab info with internal search engines. If she went looking for current slang in 2017, she would have probably stumbled on something like this

netsanity.net/teen-slang-parents-guide/

Notice that "brutal self own", even when you google it directly, only shows up in older things or posts made by people in their late 20s or early 30s.

Excellent

I miss Menstro being closed-off and angry. Pretty soon this comic will read like Jeph is talking to himself in a mirror.

there is a special place in hell for people like jeph

I haven't read this comic in years. When did it become what seems like 100% about faggot robots?

Umm no sweetie

Since its inception.

When was the last time either of these robot fucks interacted in any meaningful way? Why should Winslow apologize for not having a shitty ipod body anymore in the first place?

Something he believes in…? Shit, he'd never even thought of it until every tin-plated twat told him to check his privilege for receiving a gift.
What he believed in was joining the rest of anthropomorphic society!

I'm slightly torn on this one.
On the one hand, if it was Jeph's intent to have May berated then good, but he still has the supporting cast think that Winslow checking his privilege is a good thing.
And then there's the matter of the fanbase themselves, which I think is what's making me hate this strip even more - they were hopping up and down, throwing their shit at the walls, screeching and howling for Winslow to be taken down for daring to upgrade himself.
I mean seriously, some of their arguments come off as a justification for slavery.

Normally I wouldn't bother too much about a fanbase but these lunatics have the reins firmly in their hands.

What kind of dystopian hellhole is this.

He's probably using Pepperidge Farm cookies as a reference. Local supermarket has them for $3.99 before sales tax when they're not on sale (and 2 for $5 when on sale). Since it's a convenience store, I wouldn't be surprised to see it for a slightly higher price.

He pussied out! There was too much of a backlash!

Who prices something at .97?

People are accustomed to just rounding up by a dollar things that are priced at $x.99, so they sometimes do $x.97 or $x.98.

Some places do stuff like this to make tax calculations convenient, especially to reduce the handling of pennies. That said, Massachusetts sales tax is 6.25% so if you wanted something even it should be $4.94 so that it comes out to $5.25.

Back in the 90s, rentals at my local Blockbuster were $4.04 with tax. They'd get so out of shape if you didn't have the 4 cents. They put up rude signs, and the employees would passively-aggressively say things like, "I do hope you remembered your 4 cents this time" when approaching the counter. I'd tell them to just forget the 4 cents. They obviously weren't really making a profit off that if it was causing such a fuss. It's 1%, and a 1% that slows down nearly every transaction. Blockbuster was a moneymaking machine at the time so it seemed ridiculous.

Alternatively they could have just made it $4.25. It's a 5% price hike but I think people would prefer that to being abused every time they rented a video.

That's still absurdly high. At walmart a bag of Milanos is 2.99 when they're not on sale.

Don't forget about inflation. Jeph's hypothetical futurepresent probably takes place in the utopian $15/hour minimum wage era.

It's possible that Jeph is using Canadian pricing. He's lazy enough that forgetting the Canadian dollar is weaker than the U.S. dollar is plausible.

Oh, yeah, the milanos are cheap, but think the nantucket dark chocolate go for $3.99.

lazy layup

That which is dead can eternal lie
And with poor pacing, even comedy may die

Oh, and that's apparently how you should act. In a completely unatural manner. Who introduces a new change in his life with that dead attitude. It also comes off as more arrogant than the last time, as now it seems to be implying that getting a new body isn't a big deal for it.

Look at the body-language in the first two panels, that is the posture of a broken man household appliance. The language in the last two panesl is also quite effeminate.

B^U
B^U     B^U
B^U     B^U
      B^U

We seem to be getting a pattern of gag strip > serious strip > gag strip > serious strip. I think the reason why is because Jeph wants to wait until the general fan consensus rolls in so he can angle the plot in a way that would please the most people (and thus keep his patreon fat and happy) but his "buffer" is one day (because of said patreon) so he just pops in gag strips while opinions of the serious strips build. And let's be honest here, if his fans didn't blast him for the Winslow/May situation, we wouldn't have gotten this strip .
As a side note, of course Hanners has to be the one to stand up to May, because male characters with spines are illegal in QCland.

*tchoh* wouldn't you know it… Buys a new body, and the fucking thing has The Gay.
He ought to take that fagged-up shit back to the store for a refund.

Wouldn't it be very not okay for one AI to take the former body of another AI without permission and make it walk around for their entertainment?

I can't think of a good human analogy that isn't outright criminal. I suppose it would be like if your friend got a new phone, so you grabbed their old phone and downloaded a bunch of free apps so you could play with it. The problem I run into with that comparison is that it doesn't really capture the body horror angle that would be involved when someone makes your old body move on its own. Does uncanny valley even apply to robots from their perspective?

Low effort improvement.

Winslow's had elbows for the first time in its existence, for less than 24 hours, and all it can think to do is plunge its hands into its pockets…?

I don't really think the physical significance of having a proper anthroform is really coming across here. Winslow can now walk, run, pick things up, lean to the side even - things it could never do with that stupid, cuboid body it had before. I thought we'd see it really enjoying itself by running, or even climbing things.

So far, Winslow looks like a real under-achiever.
Its goal was to get an anthroform, but not that's been achieved it doesn't seem to know what to actually do with it.

This is a perfect comedy strip.

The inanity builds up with each panel until crashes headlong into retardity at Panel 4.

Bottom left needs to be flipped

I've noticed the same and agree with your assessment. These strips are obviously, "What do I do next? I can't tell!" Also, the Patreon strips are stalling. Yeah, he's in France or whatever but he can't bullshit us about a public platform like Patreon. His website might be 2003 garbage but Patreon explictly supports scheduled content: patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216352243-How-do-I-schedule-a-post-

As lazy as Jeph is, being this beholden to your audience must be mentally exhausting. He really is the worst of both worlds: cowardly in the face of his own audience but also insufferably confident and douchey on Twitter.

Yeah, if Jeph were a good writer, he'd be awkwardly flailing his arms about. Other characters would mention it and Winslow would say, "I can't help it! I've had such a stubby body for so long and this is how I had to balance! Boy, getting used to this new body is going to take longer than I thought!" Would be far more humanizing than anything Jeph has done for his AI's, except maybe the original May arc.

It really is great from an unintentionally funny viewpoint. I thought it was a parody first time I saw it. I didn't realize it was an entire series put out by a crazy person.

user your enter button is broken.

Jeph pretending he isn't changing these on the fly.

That depends if your soldier bots are designed to also be onaholes for morale purposes and such.
I'd want my combat onahole to blush when I stick it in.

Yep.

Convenient tax calculations is to figure out what the price should be, round up to the nearest .50, and stop bothering customers with sales tax. Not having to keep the change drawer stocked with pennies is worth it all by itself.

Jesus Christ, he's even pretending he knew birds can't taste capsaicin. "Oh yeah I meant to look like a retard you fell into my elaborate trap." QC has become "reply to Twitter comments." Jeph is like that kid at school who never said anything useful yet always said, "See! I told you so!" in retrospect, even though he said nothing of the sort.

Are we finally going to see all these downtrodden AI's we've heard so much about?

I think we ought to see some of the AI ethics involved in QC town - wouldn't it be a lucrative business to have a team that goes around snatching up these hobo AI's, formatting their memories, cleaning them up and then selling them on the 2nd-hand market?

I doubt we'll see that shit, however, as it deviates too much from the safety of the pack of hipsters with the usual format of "Slight drama - slight drama - LOL Randumb resolution!"

Time for more edits.

Prostrate harder, Jeph.

Oh, how noble, Jeph!
Please, allow me to retort…

New thread when?

Never, this is the end of the line.

We ride this bomb to the bottom of the catalog, newfriend.

Well, shit…
In trying to be self-aware, he fails at being self-aware:

SPOILERS INCOMING FAGGOTS
the big bouncer guy fucks the pink twinkbot
nigger Faye tries to put the swerve on clit but he still wants IPP
someone has to apologize to nigger Faye even though they did nothing wrong
All the female characters start to get fatter and look more like jeph
menstro fucks Faye but only after she's basically coerced
this will be seen as a good thing even though if Faye were a man it would be rape
a shortstack joins the cast and becomes yet another fat dyke
tattoo girl that extorted clit is seen only occasionally because drawing tattoos is hard
pintsize gets a big male nigger body because le dick size myth
jeph has to apologize about offending niggers

You had me until Pintsize getting a body Jeph can't allow him to become relevant again because he's still paying literary reparations from the time he was a triggering machine.

Nice subtle commentary. Faye gets fucked but is still the rapist were she a man.

Ahahaha!

Didn't Pintsize start out with a sexy female body? Unless I'm misremembering, there was a humerous backstory about when Martin went to buy a robot, and fucked a sexbot. He bought the AI from this bot, but it was put into the body of Pintsize (I don't remember why).

I-is that poster real?

You're misremembering, that was Pintsize making it up.

And as an aside, look what I found while digging for those strips.

Whoops! My bad! I should never have thought that Jeph would be able to come up with a humerous backstory.

Apparently the poster is from Coastal Carolina University circa 2007.

What the hell? Like two-thirds of the threads on the catalog all bumped early this afternoon and there's been barely any activity since. We've still got a ways to go, but it looks like we'll be making a new thread in record time.

It's possible that someone new to Holla Forums found Holla Forums, remembered that it was supposed to be slow, and commented in a bunch of threads to "breathe life into it".

Or JIDF slide tactics, I dunno.

I'd almost blame Nerve Center but I don't think autosage threads would show up there. It might be driving more crossboarders or summerfags onto Holla Forums though.

o fug

*sound of leaky fujoshi*

Oh boy guest strips

I'd give it a 7/10. Nothing particularly outstanding or terrible, he does a pretty good job of mimicking Jeph's style, the premise builds off of an existing gag that is already canon, and the joke got me to smile.

It's a woman. Sig says "Danielle" and the art is feminine, though admittedly that means little these days. I went to the link and no surprise it's lesbiqueer stuff. That said, she has a way better sense for setup and punchline than Jeph does. Yet again one of his fans making his work look bad.

I didn't notice the bottom text in the strip before posting. It'd work better without.

The first panel I didn't realise it wasn't Jeph. The rest was too good to be Jeph, so I thought it was an edit. The faces in the last two panels are looks completely different from Jeph's regular work, though.

Source on that graph?

I just googled lesbian relationship violence and picked a picture that looked damning.
cfcidaho.org/comparing-lifestyles-homosexual-couples-married-couples is what it came from though. It has some other lulzy graphs with studies to support them I guess.

What, a big, smelly, horse's arsehole?

Dreams of meeting someone, ignores them…
Fucking hell, the lesbian bed death set in quick!