MEANWHILE ON BIZZARO Holla Forums HILLARY CLINTON IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IS PUTTING INTO...

MEANWHILE ON BIZZARO Holla Forums HILLARY CLINTON IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IS PUTTING INTO PLACE HER POLICIES

Not a slide, just fun, but anchor this to be safe

Breaking News - Russia Declares War Against U.S.A

Hillary Clinton's new gun ban is awesome. All these Nazis shedding tears over having no guns.

GUNFAGS BTFO

Everything would've been so different. It's crazy to imagine it came down to a couple of thousand votes in the midwest.

Why is that sock shaped like a cat?

It's a slide though.

At least all the fags would be dead.

On bizarro Holla Forums shitty posts get trips and people post Bateman whenever they see singles.

Also the mandatory mtf hormone treatments convert everybody here to the alt-lite.

Sage or not, you know I gotta check those trips

but these people like to rape little boys in the anus

Meanwhile on bizarro Holla Forums we're all fucking dead. The nukes are flying.

That would have been a pretty comfy final day though. Shitposting, with nary a care in the world.

meanwhile on bizzaro Holla Forums OP didn't get reported
:^)

sings confirm

But since you posted "On bizarro Holla Forums" on bizarro Holla Forums, doesn't that mean that he got reported on regular Holla Forums?

Oh yeah :^)

We are having a fun posting thread. But still I encourage saging the thread.

Ban would be bad, but funposting is fun

Man I'm so glad I'm enjoying time with my family and not attacking infrastructure or torturing leftist faggots.

I can't have fun as long as there's a White Genocide going on.

Would be fuzzy posting an Holla Forums from WeWaz world were Africa slaved Europe.