Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language...

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals
The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
and the lesson to be learnt here? "The greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals."

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9024954.html#
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5qp2dw/throughout_6000_years_of_recorded_history_the/
archive.is/a8Sh4
archive.is/qeaR7
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/02/islams-golden-age-archaeological.html
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/09/found-it-islamic-golden-age.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they did invent anything, it required a white society to live in. So yeah, pretty sad.

Reddit spacing is one extreme; this is the other.

Must suck to be one of them less stupid coons and come to the realization your race is 100% worthless.

Maybe they did invent something, but it was so fragile and not durable that it couldn't survive the seas of times or kept being developed throughout multiple generations.

Can't agree with you there, OP. Niggers have invented lots of things over the years.

etc.

Das raycis OP, black people invented peanut butter jelly.

Can we be serious for a moment though, have blacks invented anything at all? I'm genuinely curious.

i read somewhere that they didnt even invent peanut butter

Of course not.

Peanut Butter
George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? Nope.
Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached “a fluid or semi-fluid state.” As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as “a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment.” In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his “Process of Preparing Nutmeal,” which produced a “pasty adhesive substance” that Kellogg called “nut-butter.”

They actually haven't invented anything without the help of white people i.e white educators
Not a written language, not agriculture, not the wheel

While true, the greatness appears to be sleeping because right I have never been so ashamed, angry, and disgusted. Despite the growing technological prowess and achievement, the soul is increasingly moribund and with it ignorance flourishes like a cancer.

Most of the exemplary are asleep, save for us crazy bastards who are down here for another round of jewish tears and butthurt, surrounded by enemies.

they invented american ghetto """"culture"""""

chicken and waffles

Can you prove all of these guys didn't have at least 0.1% subsaharan African DNA?

Q.E.D, whiteboi

That disgusting excuse for dancing they call "twerking." It makes me appreciate ballet a lot more though.

Only thing they ever made worth mentioning was the Mud mosque (lol) at Jenne and it's so shite it needs to be rebuilt every year.

It's all so tiresome.

That is because the negro is an r selected species. The reason whites are so smart is because the harsh winters of Europe forced whites to become a K selected species. This means that white people were forced to learn skills in order to acquire food, and then teach these things to their children or else the children would starve. Africans however used the r selected strategy of having as many kids as they can and hoping one of them would survive and not be killed by a lion, hippo, or something else.

Does anyone know of any non-percussion African instruments. I cannot think of any, but admittedly do not know much about African instruments. The ones I have found on Google seem to have been made post-contact with other races. Drums are the simplest musical instrument. Africans seem to lack any advanced cultural production in conjunction with their lack of advanced technological production.

What the fuck is that image from

Negro philosophy is truly something else.

Nop, jews invented that

YEAH LURK MORE SENGEN

You mad white boi?

/sarcasm

Those probably weren't invented in the last 6 000 years though. Also, much of the modern technology is meant to control masses, so I wouldn't brag about a lot of them. You can't have a truly traditional society with modern technology like cellphones, video games, and the internet.

or

thats good shit right there. I'm going to make my girl make a poster out of this and post it all over l.a… she is artistically talented and I'm having her study propaganda

If I were to start a go fund me account to start postering Los Angeles with artistic propaganda with phrases such as this.. Would my brothers help me out? Especially if I create a blog with constant proof of my work/time/ expenses…..

Considering, of course, my women and I can deliver on quality memetic propaganda….

I'm not from reddit this was an accident.

Hicap airsoft mags are garbage, that's why he is holding it upside down. The mag won't feed BBs because as I said they're garbage.

Why is Egypt so important to them, anyways?

Because Ethiopia is a shithole that only has stone tools.

Because it is was the location of one the most advanced peoples that was close to the Africans. That's why they cling to WE WUZ KANGS. They think the proximity means that egyptians must have been fellow niggas.

AYO

FACTS ARE RACIST
PEANUT BUTTER NEGRO BTFO
Pols right again

Ha. The descendants of slaves in the USA can't even claim that. A simple look at a map dispels the notion.

Do negros actually buy this shit?

Kek

lol

It can't be real, lol

They invented getting eaten by lions. Pretty sure they have pictures on their cave walls.

That's not even subtle.

At the moment, you're far closer to the negro. Keep working hard though and you should improve.

That retarded meme needs to die.

Guilt and victimization. Niggers love to play victim so as to leverage position from others. This is ingrained into their KULCHUR
repeat ad infinitum
This is behaviour is further enforced with black power propaganda propagated throughout the farce that is the education system, the (((media))), white traitors, and Marxist tools.

Also, I seem to recall the whole spread of X Y and Z WUZ BLACK N SHIET started from Black Panther and/or Nation of Islam, the latter of which DethronedKing Nigger was apart of.

What

the

fuck

did

you

just

fucking

say

about

me,

you

little

bitch?

I’ll

have

you

know

I

graduated

of

my

class

in

the

Navy

Seals,

and

I’ve

been

involved

in

numerous

secret

raids

on

Al-Quaeda,

and

I

have

over

confirmed

kills.

I

am

trained

in

gorilla

warfare

and

I’m

the

sniper

in

the

entire

US

armed

forces.

You

are

nothing

to

me

but

just

another

target.

I

will

wipe

you

the

fuck

out

with

precision

the

of

which

has

never

been

seen

before

on

this

Earth,

mark

my

fucking

words.

You

think

you

can

get

away

with

saying

that

shit

to

me

over

the

Internet?

Think

again,

fucker.

As

we

speak

I

am

contacting

my

secret

network

of

spies

across

the

USA

and

your

IP

is

being

traced

right

now

so

you

better

prepare

for

the

storm,

maggot.

The

storm

that

wipes

out

the

pathetic

little

thing

you

call

your

life.

You’re

fucking

dead,

kid.

I

can

be

anywhere,

anytime,

and

I

can

kill

you

in

over

seven

hundred

ways,

and

that’s

just

with

my

bare

hands.

Not

only

am

I

extensively

trained

in

unarmed

combat,

but

I

have

access

to

the

entire

arsenal

of

the

United

States

Marine

Corps

and

I

will

use

it

to

its

full

extent

to

wipe

your

miserable

ass

off

the

face

of

the

continent,

you

little

shit.

If

only

you

could

have

known

what

unholy

retribution

your

little

“clever”

comment

was

about

to

bring

down

upon

you,

maybe

you

would

have

held

your

fucking

tongue.

But

you

couldn’t,

you

didn’t,

and

now

you’re

paying

the

price,

you

goddamn

idiot.

I

will
8ch.net/pol/res/9024954.html#
shit

fury

all

over

you

and

you

will

drown

in

it.

You’re

fucking

dead,

kiddo.

'le Islamic Golden Age meme'

Lol.

Why can't blacks into grammar?

it was real trust me :^)

Last picture is from the cop killer that happened after Dallas. He thought melanin was the almighty power.

No surprise he didn't know his father

Last bit from his book. Niggers really love then melanin super power shit.

Africans invented this.

Brazilian injuns also have the lip disk stuff

Who was that, Aristotle?

What the fuck does that nigger think is going to happen when frenching a cows shitty asshole?

Checked

An user stated the other day how the terrible shit that Africans do do oNE another still gets no response from the victim.

OK
OK
OK

It's fucking insane.

Not really.
Even the fucking Australian abbos were more advanced than niggers, their tools were lightyears ahead of niggers.
At least abbos invented simplistic drills and farmed crops.

wrong again. jews invented ghetto culture

Fuck I could almost feel that in my dick.

Whoever is on charge of autocorrect for android phones should be flayed

Reminder the Sleepy Negro believes the he wuz a kang.

At least the niggers didn't burn half of their forests.

It was probably a dream he had, honestly. And when you sleep as much as he does it can be hard to tell dreams and reality apart.
What would his stand be?

There was such a thing as the Islamic Golden Age, Arabs did actually invent a lot of useful shit at one point.
A lot of the stuff that still survives is mathematical, for example: the numbers we use today (with the exception of "0") all come from the Middle East.
In fact, a lot of races created useful shit. Niggers are just so fucking inept that they never created anything useful for the several hundred thousand years they existed.

Someone post the Haiti border picture with the trees being gone.

Oy vey goyim, don't you know that Haitians just have bad soil!?!

You have to Google satellite view as well. Can't find it in my dindu folder.

The smiles on these womens faces are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Nevermind, easy to find in a search. I find it ironic how libshits love niggers yet also care about muh environment.

The numbers we use come from India.

Also weren't the advancements the Iranian area ones?

Are you sure about that?
I remember being thought that in history class. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher was lying because lolpublicschooling

*taught

Northern India, I think.

Yes.

Also, Algebra was invented by a Greek called Diophantus and the first algorithms were invented by another Greek called Herod.

Arabs are as bad as niggers when it comes to the "We Wuz Kangz" LARPing tbh.

Additionally, we use those symbols because of how many angles they have in them.

Has it ever worked once, in the history of ever?

nog: I didn't do nuffin
cop: Oh, then in that case you're free to go then.

Niggers really are stuck in the past. The eternal victim, almost like the Jew but completely useless. The only difference between niggers and Jews is that Jews got gud at usury.

This pict triggered me so I went digging……

Behold!

http:// britishfreepress.com/videos/video-netherlands-primary-school-children-taught-to-pray-to-allah-in-multicultural-curriculum

Out of all the shit that could make you rage on Holla Forums, this makes me rage the most.

Agreed. Fir and goid are NOT words I ever intend to use.

spot the newfriend

Balls of fucking steel, damn

It's "guerrilla" not "gorilla". smh.

So it was actually niggers that enslaved and murdered all of the injuns?

spot the newfriend

Lurk the fuck more. No seriously, stop being a piece of shit and lurk moar.

First pic is true. Anyone who's ever listened to a sheboon speak knows how it makes you want to kill yourself.

"smh" Kill yourself

These fucking people

OP here

you know what's funny?

i copy pasted this from reddit and nobody knew

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/5qp2dw/throughout_6000_years_of_recorded_history_the/

It's a transcript of something a black preacher said.

archive.is/a8Sh4

Some more examples of major ancient cities in Sub-Saharan Africa at archive.is/qeaR7 …this is all mainstream archaeology, not "Afrocentrist" fake history like the idea the Egyptians were black.

Which is why we dumped KANGS instead.

they invented snorting gunpowder with cocaine!!!

You know, it's really sad that niggers are so fucking cultureless that they just claim shit as their own.
They can't accept the fact they never did anything.

The Arabs didn't invent shit. It was the Persians and Greek they conquered.

WE

how do you not sniff that shit out a mile away

First there are from the sovereign citizen nigress who was killed and used her son as a shield.

Nope, the article said that the first Europeans to visit the city (before it could have gotten involved in trading slaves to Europeans) already found it large and prosperous:

And a little later in the article:

And what's benin up to these days?

The funny thing is that Eygpt was kinda militarily backward but it did a great deal of monumental architecture and left a beautiful corpse, therefore in the minds of plebs and niggers it must be great. Like how celts had better metalurgy than Romans but rome had monuments hence is considered to be more advanced in all aspects.

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/02/islams-golden-age-archaeological.html

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/09/found-it-islamic-golden-age.html

Leveled by Europeans, naturally. But ancient cities like Benin show the OP is full of shit when he says "For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut".

make it poo

Jesus christ that webm lol, they really are just giant retarded children.

You do know there was and Arab slave trade in Africa as far back as 900AD right? Infact "Great Zimbabwe was most likely and Arab/Kike trade fort.

WE WUZ CIVILIZATION BUILDERS AND SHIET NIGGAAAAAAA

If you're serious, then check out the Benin, Ibo, and Yoruba Empire.

Your article has a picture of the clay houses they were living in (in 1897 no less), and talks about the red clay the nobles used for their houses. How exactly does that prove him wrong?

It's fucking time for you little reddit shits to fuck off and die forever. leave my fucking board now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/reddit/

dumb niggers are infinitely more preferable and human compared to traitorous juden swine. niggers make good music (think soul, not trap) and they are the natural enemy of the chink and gook. we should turn them against the jew before sending them back to africa

except nigresses tho. they have no redeeming value

that wasn't even me you retarded newfag

shaka zulu made the bull formation, although as far as i can tell pretty much anyone would use that with common sense, so i'm sure white people were using it before him

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

how the fuck have i never seen this until now

This is not negro this is just a spray tanned asian man pretending to be cool white blonde tan aryan.

They do know Melanin and Melatonin are two different things, right?

who am I kidding, of course they dont know

Saffer here.

Shaka Zulu was legit a fucking retard. He only won because he was up against even dumber niggers.

Before the Zulus, the kaffir tribes used long spears called assegais, which were primarily thrown at the enemy and rarely used for stabbing. Battles between tribes were more spectacle than actual battle, because nogs were inaccurate as fuck, and even when they managed to score a hit, it was usually against a cow hide shield that was enough to turn the blow away. Few people ever died. The village women would come watch tribal "battles" - that's how low commitment their conflict was.

Shaka """"revolutionized"""" tribal warfare and conquered most of the province that is today called Kwa-Zulu Natal simply by shortening the spear handles for close combat and making his men run up and flank the enemy.

That's it. That's the brilliant tactic that allowed him to conquer so many kaffir tribes. Nogs can't war for shit.

Look at the wiki page for pic related if you want a solid kek.

oh yeah? well the romans had way better concrete than the celts

I'll take what are Roman bathhouses for 800 Alex

No one had mentioned the groids infatuation with gold?

They see those gold clad Egyptians nd that's all the evidence most of them need.

that fucking projection

That's the basic principal of the Hammer and Anvil. You have a unit engage the enemy forces from the front, and then have your more maneuverable element circle around and smash them from behind.

Phillip of Macedon created it, Alexander perfected it and used it to crush the Persians and to less effect, the Indians.

I'm not sure if that operation was a stroke of sheer genius on the attackers part, or sheer stupidity on the defenders part.