Which one of you glorious bastards did this?

''VICTORIA, Texas — A fire early Saturday morning destroyed a mosque in Texas that was burglarized a week ago and vandalized several years ago, officials said.

A convenience store clerk spotted smoke and flames billowing from the Islamic Center of Victoria around 2 a.m. and called the fire department.

“It’s sad to stand there and watch it collapse,” Shahid Hashmi, the Islamic center’s president, said. “The fire was so huge.”

Investigators said the fire’s cause had not been determined. Tom Legler, the Victoria fire marshal, said he had asked for help from the Texas Fire Marshal’s Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.''

archive.is/lTzEL

do it again

Hey Rabbi…

It was an (((inside))) job.

BASED TEXAS VARG

at 2:00 a.m. ??? Should've done it at a more populous time.

I bet you did, CIA

Hey Imam, whatcha doing?

A Muslim torched it himself so he could boo-hoo and cry about "evil White Nazis and Trump!" Fuck them. Mosques should be illegal in the United States.

Hey sheik whatcha doin'?

see

A true American.

HE ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CLOCK.

Oh no! Someone stop the fire!

This.

When did they add that?

its always been that. welcome to the new timeline :^)

When no one was watching.

This quads confirm.

Back during Obongo's first term I think. I was surprised too

Probably an inside job, but in case it isn't, good job !

dub dubs confirm

VARG APPROVED

BURN YOUR LOCAL MOSQUE TODAY

I was going to suggest that it was was a suicide bomb training islamic studies accident but I would be okay with this too.>>9025269

I laughed way too hard at this. thanks, user

Well, the constitution permits freedom of religion. So you can't ban Islamic religion on that basis.

However, it's a matter of public record that Islam is not just a religion, it's also a handbook of political action designed to encourage the overthrow of political systems that aren't Islamic theocracy.

On that basis alone, Islam should be illegal. There are plenty of Islamic theocracies that disgruntled falafel niggers can move to. And the one thing they all have in common is that the more Islamic they are, the shittier they are to live in.

Technically yes, but like the phrase "all men are created equal", the Founding Fathers didn't actually think such ideas would be used to justify nigger equality and acceptance of mudslimes, and everyone secretly knows that they would be on the same level as Holla Forums when it comes to their rejection of those ideas.

Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

Honestly does sound like another fake hate crime.
Wonder how much the insurance for that building covers?

lol
there is nothing to steal in a mosque
maybe the carpet haha

Funs

Cool, 100,000 more to go.