Trump bans lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

https:// twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/825462340090859520

archive.is/OdZ2f

Another campaign promise, pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/7de3261c340800d15d641bb255825832dd7fb75da237ee9acbad75f15dfd8f75.jpg
walmart.com/ip/Quickie-Stand-Store-Lobby-Broom-Dustpan/45102049
archive.is/PMQwb
walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-4G-LTE-Prepaid-Smartphone/50285046
youtube.com/watch?v=c3HdzH9YO1Q
archive.org/details/FoundationsTheirPowerAndInfluenceReneAWormser1958
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this means AIPAC BTFO'd.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

https:// twitter.com/POTUS/status/825461893485707264

Imperial edicts being signed by the Emperor.

https:// twitter.com/POTUS/status/825461893485707264

think I just broke nofap

Im telling you sooner or later some Holla Forumsack is going to invent a new underwear material to contend with the copious amount of semen explosions

No fucking way

kek

Well thats Israel fucked.

It's a double fucking. Israel AND Saudi brotherhood
MAGA

…. including AIPAC???

FUCK YEAH

Patiently waiting for a secondary source followed by mass outpouring of jewish neurotic rage

B& DUAL CITIZENS HOLDING OFFICE WHEN?

Video of him signing the orders on Trump's twitter, the exact contents of the orders might take a while, since whitehouse. gov only has half of his orders up.

SEE

I thought this was already a law? Or was it just received money from foreign governments? which could be null by transfering funds through domestic shell companies

YES

media.8ch.net/file_store/7de3261c340800d15d641bb255825832dd7fb75da237ee9acbad75f15dfd8f75.jpg

IDK WHAT THREAD ITS IN SO DEAL WITH THE LINK NIGGERS

I know we aren't sure of the specifics yet, but god damn, the future's looking brighter every day.

It is already pretty much illegal. Trump needs to extend the reach into the gray bullshit area where the Clinton Foundation and DNC was exhanging hands a million times to get around the laws.

OY VEY!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
AIPAC BTFO
ISRAEL BTFO
IT'S HAPPENING

HAHA FUCKING JEWS GETTING FUCKED ALL DAY RIGHT AFTER ALL THEIR WHINING ON "HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY!"
THEY'RE GETTING FUCKED ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

AIPAC is still not forced to register under FARA as foreign agents. I believe that would have to happen first.

A PRESIDENT WHO KEEPS PROMISES? WHAT KIND OF BIZARRO PARALLEL DIMENSION AM I IN?

The ban on politicians lobbying was a 2 year ban with loop holes before, now a 5 year ban with those loopholes closed. Seems it also bans lobbying for foreign governments as well. Also issued an EO for his plan to defeat ISIS.

Video of him signing them https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=paysvzdYRPc

WE'RE IN THE BEST TIMELINE!

What can you do in a week? Trumps gona run out of stuff to do by week 2.

Depending on the wording of the EO, they could still be fucked.

Please stop Mr. President, this is too much winning. It hasn't even been a week yet. This is too unfair to every other country!

Predict what's next on Trump's first 120 day Checklist

If AIPAC is not included, Uncle Trumpkin is off my Christmas list.

Holy fucking shit. The madman actually did it.

I wonder how the MSM is going to try to spin this to look bad? and then how badly will it fail?

Anyone else smile at the headline's small bit of irony?

Has this already been posted in another thread?
Source if so plox.

What a time to be alive. It truly is happening, and I don't see myself getting tired of winning anytime soon.

MAY THESE VICTORIES NEVER STOP! MAY WE CONTINUE TO STRIKE DOWN EVIL WHEREVER IT COMES UP! AND MAY WE CONTINUE TO MAKE AMERICA AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION GREAT AGAIN!

Ban dual citizens from office? Not enough. He needs to attack the entire concept that one can even hold dual citizenship.

"How Donald Trump's EO on banning lobbying is anti-Semitic."

It's a strange feeling. Still not going to give them my shekels and only read it via archives or other sites.

It was posted on cytube ill try to find

Trips of truth! Shadilay, brothers.

Trumps is doing his job so fast, shills can barely post anymore because every single day their masters get totally
BTFO
B
T
F
O

I Fucking love this Timeline.

WE MUST DEMAND THAT AIPAC IS DISBANDED. BOMB THE FACILITIES OTHERWISE.

I wouldn't hold my breath, AIPAC, is run by American citizens.

Its like Christmas every day. We are not worthy of this man, I will be forever thankful.

Just install uBlock.

(Checked)

SWAMP STATUS: DRAINING

Trips confirm, we'll have to use other means to see those kikes off.

I really want the wording behind the EO.

American citizens lobbying on behalf of a foreign nation? Sounds like treason to me.

(((American Citizens)))

Are you tired of winning yet?

It's just BTFO.

Patience, user. The government isn't used to having to release shit this fast, Trump's too quick for them.

NEVER

we're going to fucking mars, user!

We really need to make some sort of resource that shows Trump's 'Contract with the American Voter' as a checklist to be updated as more things get complete. Every time a promise gets fulfilled, update it with an archived link of proof

jej

I'm jealous of you americans. A politician who keeps promises is just a dream anywhere else [spoiler]but philippines

Trips demand answers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee#Controversies

Punishment should be the gas chamber

Reported. Fucking lurk more you filth

RAPID FIRE COUNTRY IMPROVEMENT

Can we dig into AIPAC's donors?

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER.

If they don't hide, it won't be hard.

OOOOYYYY DIS IS DA FINAL STRAW GOYIM, LOOK OUR FOR A MEMBER OF DA ALT RIGHT TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP

…if we can keep it.

t. Benjamin Franklin

one week passed, and trump did more than onbama in the last 8 years. furthermore he hold more promises from his campange already than i can think of the last decades of president combined.
i can think of 5 from the top of my head he already accomplished, i dont know any for obama or bush

i still dont trust him, and even though im a leftie i have to say so far he seems like to be the best president since probably JFK, especially if he keeps going.

under budget, ahead of schedule

"Trump dismantling the First Ammendment!"

Nervously checked, what did he mean by this?

Means we need to meme harder.

Constant vigilance is the price for victories like these. Our enemies are most likely plotting to find ways to either delay, prevent, or remove these orders and bring back (((their))) status quo. What Ben Franklin means is that we must be ready to do whatever it takes to keep what we've worked so hard for lest we lose everything and go back to what (((they))) want.

worthless if Israel is an exception

I.e. The same reaction as always when you argue with reason.

FUCK OFF COMMIE WHORE

FUCK OFF COMMIE WHORE

The best part is that lefties will still find a way to get upset about this.

They will probably go with some pure bullshit like "this means he is ok with letting niggers starve in africa" and "he doesnt care about the rest of the world, he will just nuke it".

(checked)
This, unfortunately. AIPAC is technically considered a domestic lobbying group. However, I'm sure they could be reclassified if an investigation would reveal direct foreign links. Hopefully the kikes were sloppy in covering their tracks.

THEY ALWAYS ARE

This

Great post.

This

Great post.

This

OY VEY! NO! NOT MY SHEKELS! NOT MY AIPAC! NOOOOOOO!

we can only hope

If he bans "lobbying on behalf of a foreign government," it doesn't matter if the lobbyists are foreign or domestic, if the government they lobby on behalf of is foreign. I havn't seen the wording, I'm just an idiot who read OP's title.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW FAGGOTS? WASANT HE SUCKING KIKE DICK? HA YOU WERE WRONG!

is there an image that displays all of President Trump's campaign promises with 'x' or check marks next to the ones he has come through on.

They are right here in this thread and its hilarious

SAVED

I think this is an up to date list of promises. I want to believe.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING

someone post that video with Trump

If this blocks the Israel lobby I'm going to have 3 week boner.

just a small reminder, 8 days in office

May blessings and love rain down on Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP IS LOVE
TRUMP IS LIFE

Update
The trump is a kike puppet is at 72 posts now, he switched IPs halfway through.

kikes btfo

Fun fact: Politicians are known to lie all the time, but Trump isn't a politician is he?

B-but how can our Greatest Ally lobby on the behalf of Israel now? Noooooooooo

Trump doesn't have the power to do that. It's already covered for immigrants because in order to become a US citizen, you have to swear off the citizenship of your former country. There's nothing Trump can do to stop other countries from offering their citizenship to people who are US citizens already, he can only regulate US citizenship.

Official Trump theme.

ANNNnnd this thread just got allot less interesting for me

Is that a white asian?

Trump is going too fast for liberals and kikes to keep up. They barely have a protest against him stopping refugee scum/any scum from certain cou tries from coming in and he is already moving on to another promise. I give him 2 months to complete everything on this list.

If this is exactly what the law is, then dual citizen kikes are especially fucked as American citizens.

I don't think duel citizens should be voting or lobbying. Their loyalty is in question.

Signed

After the wall, this might have been my favourite promise he made and now it's a reality :)

These are members of our own congress that are duel citizens…. of Israel of course.

THE US SENATE [13]

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
* Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

My point still stands my dude. I'm just glad none are from my state.

He's the Ace.

Look at all those "D"s
The (((Democratic Party)))

ALL THIS WINNING

My belief is that he is going for the blitzkrieg strategy. Do not give the opposition time to recover, push through as many people as possible without letting them mull on one single issue. Frankly, it is a very good idea considering the opposition being supported by mass media - when today's news become literally irrelevant by tomorrow when something new happens, they do not have time to write up long word salads about why what's happening is not (((kosher))).

As many decisions as possible is what I meant.

i dont think you understand ghe many thousands of ways trumo shills for kikes
:^)

So, AIPAC also?

what a twist
t. minnesotan

As a non-burger can someone please elaborate what "lobbying for a foreign government" entails? What does "lobbying" even entail?

Hey OP, if you want to clean your lobby, why not try this Quickie Stand & Store Lobby Broom & Dustpan? Available now on Walmart.com!

walmart.com/ip/Quickie-Stand-Store-Lobby-Broom-Dustpan/45102049

archive.is/PMQwb
washing ton post archive for showing normies the epic wins
also op is a fag for only linking twitter feeds

being subject to the jurisdiction of any foreign state cancels US citizenship

already exists. track-trump.com is unbiased despite being started by a bunch of libs.

The usual suspects.

Also, this Feinstein monster must be almost at 100 years old. Why she didn't died yet? A diet of gentile children blood?

Nice site, but I was thinking something more along the lines of pic related, which I just finished making. This has the benefit of being a single, easy picture to share with others, especially when we start pushing for his second term. By the way, did I forget anything.

well I feel dumb, missed a star. fixed

I hope this is what he's doing because it works great. Each time he pushes something that (((they))) bitch about push something new and just as major the next day. Their k'vetching will drown out their prior k'vetching and he can keep doing it until he's happy then pick something unimportant to get 'stuck on' for a bit which keeps the conversation off the prior stuff.

Don't get tied down by contracts! Try the new Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5S 16GB 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone, available at Walmart.com!

walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-4G-LTE-Prepaid-Smartphone/50285046

He's blitzing the media, not giving them enough time to criticize a specific point. He's going to fuck them so hard, at the end of 100 days, he'll have done more than Obama in 8 years and the media will look like even BIGGER FOOLS.

This guy is hilarious.

Shit.

At the rate we're winning, the Holocaust will have already started by the end of 2018

(checked)
It's year of the phoenix, user. Rise from the ashes, and burn the kikes down.

Make that man president for life

lobbyists are literally professional politician bribers
that's pretty much their whole job

Normally the POTUS term limits is a good thing to bring new ideas and make sure some scumbag can't keep presidency forever, but this once, can we just increase the term limit for Trump?
To forever?
He's already done more good in a single week than obongo in all his eight years, heck probably more than all the presidents in the last thirty.

We ain't getting anyone better, he's just that great.
Anyone else is downhill from here.

Not with an attitude like that, aim for the stars

That's not the winning way to think user. We're only just beginning.

Also remember that cucklibs and the sjw feminists are freely aborting themselves (without realizing or caring the fetuses are being extracted for parts and sold) and with it, their legacy and ideals. This age is different because of open communications thanks to the internet. All of their shit may be preserved in its triteness, but it gives millions of others to look and see their backwards logic and mental gymnastics.

That is a lot for only one week.

Hmmm…. it could come down to an interpretation of 'on behalf of'. It's run by American 'citizens' (dual citizens), but it is clearly on behalf of a foreign government. I'm sure the Jew lawyers are working on it already.

I hope Trump has his best lads on it too while the kikes are distracted fighting a losing battle on the immigration/travel bans which can easily be proven to be constitutional.

meme it

Now we just need an actual literal law enforcement and military blitzkrieg to round up all the subversives and domestic terrorists before they can flee from justice.

We need a transcript of the EO, stat.

And how is this relevant to anything? Do you think that all those US officials are Austrians?

Yeah, he's moving a lot faster than I expected. A lot of these can't be fulfilled untill 2018 or without Democrat support however.

There's much more todo, just to get us on track to recovery. He had a whole week, 1 of 52 for the year. No time to dawdle. Gotta get a move on.

things are moving fast aren't they?

blitzkrieg

A single Republican, and it's Cantor.
I had no idea how Jewish the democratic party actually was…

On paper, lobbyists are experts in their field hired by groups to represent their interest in the government. So if the government is going to pass a law dealing with oil drilling, the lobbyist's job is to make sure the oil companies have their side of the story heard. They meet with members of congress and the senate and 'educate them' on how important oil is. For foreign governments, lobbyists represent their home country to make sure American government policy is friendly towards their home government.

In practice most people suspect it's just legalized bribery, and they're probably right.

He's blitzing them. He's signing so many bills they can't keep up. It's actually brilliant. I wonder how many of these bills were written months ago and he's just churning through them day by day.

You're wrong, and your sage didn't work.

I see the kike disinfo unit is out in full force shilling for Jew Twitter accounts moaning about nothing.
Maybe read the first two lines of the actual article?
Oy vey my "Ripple effect"!

Wouldn't surprise me if that's what's happening.
You know you're going to do this list of things when you win, might as well draft them up beforehand.
You don't stay ahead of schedule by doing everything at the spur of the moment.
For the cucks in congress though he might as well be firing them out of a machine gun.

UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Tell me about it brother.
Are you north of Albany? By that I mean generally upstate

memetic payload incoming

Well fuck me. It's been like Christmas ever since he took office. There is good news coming out every few hours day after day. All this shit seemed so unattainable just a few months ago.

When will he ban corporate/financial lobbi- HAHAHAHAHA OH RIGHT you all got tricked.

Reported for ban evasion.

Is that everyone in Congress with dual citizenship or just the Israelis?

Tricked into what ? Supporting a candidate that is vastly exceeding our expectations only a few days into taking office ? Neat trick.

I dunno, I could see there being dead fucking radio silence on this announcement.

If that's a horrible trick, I hope it happens every four years.

I know Ted Cruz has dual citizenship with Canada.

John McCain is technically dual citizen with United States and Panama since he was born there.

God damn yes, this calls for some highly memetic OC.

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Not related but I laffed

You're going to get your wish since Trump is unfucking the entire process.

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

t.Shills next week.

He was born in the Canal Zone, which is legal US property AND REMAINS SO TO THIS DAY.

I'm really not sure what Trump's going to do for the next 4 years, he could at this point spend the rest of his term playing more golf than obonobo and he would still have achieved more. God bless the Emperor.

Trump said it was a fence didn't he. It's gonna take years to build it and it will have sporadic holes in it.

Funny how they are all dems too.

https:// www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
Some anons were asking about exact wording. Just found it on POTUS twitter.

Almost:

Oy vey this is absolutely anti semitic. Don't you goyim know that if you close lobbying off to your allies it will severely affect your foreign relations? We are allies aren't we? We are the only democracy in the middle east goy remember that, we are just like you!

except you can't boycott

No you cannot boycott Israel outright, but you can create a proxy campaign to undermine the (((Dow Jones))) which packages 99% of the companies that keep Israel afloat. We can use (((technicalities to sidestep federal law))) as they do. If that doesn't work then get Trump to impose tariffs on Israel as well. You gotta outjew the Jew.

Well where are you who's laughing now?

Cryptos, academics, shabbos goy masons, and evangicucks.

I'm laughing now, just like the rest of you.
It's fucking hilarious.

I guess Trump didn't forget what the ADL said about America First.

Checking Tana's Dubs

the mods are gods

considering what they did to Zimbabwe and Rhodesia this seems to be what they want? what right do we have to force them to live

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT

BYE-BYE MERCHANT!

I can't explain why, but I am almost mad that he is going to accomplish everything in the first month of his presidency.

gold

BYE-BYE, MERCHANTS!

After that, the possibilities are endless how he will Make America Great Again.
It's like getting a present that you don't know what's inside of it, but, you know it will be something you will enjoy.

The spin is in!

This.

AIPAC is "murican" in the eyes of Trump.

How fucking out-of-touch are these people?

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

But that's a lobbyist

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

I JUST DID A BIG CUMS

But that makes you a lobbyist.

wew lad
according to the kikelpedia article on PACs:
so pretty much the only people who give such a great deal of money are super rich people. Trump is essentially saying super rich lobbyists cannot hold public office, and dems think this is bad.
regular PACs are already forbidden from giving over $5000.

also my fucking captcha

Dems are assblasted about this because it directly effects them.
Now all those rich socialists in L.A. who donated $10,000 to Bernie/Hillary's campaign aren't going to be able to get into politics.
Considering how many hardcore socialists are middle-class, of course they think five grand is nothing.

First reply meant for

and you're a kike in the eyes of everyone on this board. get gassed.

BYE-BYE MERCHANT!

Is it still lobbying when they switch from bribes to blackmail to get what they want?

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Does this ban also include foreign corporations?
some of the big ones have higher profits than some countries gdp

doubt it m8. we have kikes in the govt and whats to stop shlomo from just dialing up a congressman from tel aviv.

BYE-BYE MERCHANT!

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Wasn't that movie absolute shit?

So let me get this straight. The zionist christian republicucks fight for Israel and love their AIPAC. And the democucks are filled with AIPAC's beneficiaries. Case example of the two party controlled opposition relationship.

I am not shocked. This royal cunt has pretty much been anti-american citizen since day one, she pushes fucked laws that are meant to hurt people.

Is there like a trump bingo chart with all the promises on it?

Can't believe that people only realised Trump is up to his nuts in gefilte neo-con kikes yesterday.
This was known fact for years before most here were born.

This ban on lobbyists for foreign governments all sounds very good, only so far there is no confirmation anywhere but here nor any details to see how the loop holes have been closed.
I hope this is true, only pol and the majority of the movement has been shilled to fuckery promoting kikes Plan C and a number of his selected team are big pharma lobbyists and uber-kike neo-cons, so not sure how the draining of the swamp can work here.

Ultimately this sounds like a great move, it will be better when there's some corroborating evidence to show it will happen.

His hundred day plan would be a good start.
Holy fuck I remember reading that and wondering if he could do it in time, but here we are. 9 days in.

checked
IKR? Though he's gonna be disappointed in eight years when Holla Forums screams "We're not tried of Winning yet." to Him, it's gonna be the only black spot on his presidency.
In three more days some user is gonna make "The First Twelve Days of Presidency my God Emporer gave to me.""

Good!

There are ways. They may include RWDS.

Let's do a raid to celebrate

No more jewish control of US administration!

youtube.com/watch?v=c3HdzH9YO1Q

don't be so tsundere, commie-kun

Heil victory !

Endchan please go.

Are you saying that the truth is now forbidden in the CIA-kike stronghold of 8ch Holla Forums?

digits confirm :/

OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION MADE THE “MUSLIM BAN” POSSIBLE AND THE MEDIA WON’T TELL YOU
January 28, 2017 ··
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN
''' as outraged by the ban on refugees from war-torn countries in the Middle East. I’ve covered refugees fleeing war in Iraq and Syria over the last two years, meeting families on the road in Greece, Serbia and Macedonia, speaking to poor people in Turkey and Jordan and discussing the hopes and fears of people displaced in Iraq. If you want to ban “terrorists,” these are the last people to hit with a refugee ban. Instead the government should be using the best intelligence possible to find people being radicalized, some of whom have lived in the US their whole lives or who come from countries not affected by the ban, such as Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

So I was outraged, and then I read the executive order. There are many full texts of the order online, such as at CNN, the NYT, the WSJ or Independent. According to most reports Trump was banning “nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States for at least the next 90 days.” This bars people from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. US Senator Elizabeth Warren said “Let’s be clear: A Muslim ban by any other name is still a Muslim ban,” and Senator Chris Murphy claimed “Trump has now handed ISIS a path to rebirth.” Media, such as Vox and the Independent, compared the ban to banning Jews from entry during the Holocaust and bashed Trump for singing the order on Holocaust memorial day. World leaders are “condemning Trump’s Muslim ban,” according to headlines.

I had to see for myself, so I read the executive order. The order does seek “to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States.” It says that it seeks “Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.” It also says “I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order.” And it targets Syrians specifically. “I hereby proclaim that the entry of nationals of Syria as refugees is detrimental to the interests of the United States and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I have determined that sufficient changes have been made to the USRAP to ensure that admission of Syrian refugees is consistent with the national interest.”

But, wait a sec. According to the reports “The order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.” Critics had attacked Trump for selecting these seven countries and not selecting other states “linked to his sprawling business empire.” Bloomberg and Forbes bought into this.
But, wait a sec. I read the order and Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen are not mentioned in it.
Go back and read it again. Do a “ctrl-f” to find “Iraq”. Where is “Iraq” in the order. It’s not there. Only Syria is there. So where are the seven nations? Where is the “Muslim ban”? It turns out this was a form of fake news, or alternative facts. Trump didn’t select seven “Muslim-majority” countries. US President Barack Obama’s administration selected these seven Muslim-majority countries.
The Department of Homeland Security targeted these seven countries over the last years as countries of concern. In February 2016 “The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries'''.”

https:// sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THEM DEMS

GOODBYE MERCHANTS

Wtf, wrong link. I'm looking through some Cuck King clips to recut them together for a video.

Meant to post vid-related

'''BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

That's not what it says, user. This was a really old program created to help Jews in the 1940s.

Trump has merely extended a pre-existing banning order Obama already made on nations actively fighting against the jewish created ISIS/ISIL/DAESH whatever name they invent.
This ban does not include saudi arabia, qatar, uae and bahrain… etc

All Trumpsteins cheer that Trump has banned muslims, despite the fact this in no way bans any muslims from entering America, and more to the point simply means those coming in from those cited countries (that isreal doesn't like), need to obtain a Visa from the US state before coming over and doing whatever the zionist neo-cons paid and trained them to do.

Same thing with the lobbying news.
How does the bill stop Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt, Steven Mnuchin, Stephen Miller, Carl Icahn, Gary Cohn, Boris Epshteyn, David Shulkin, Reed Cordish, Avrahm Berkowitz, Kissenger et al from directing all American policies?

Can any non state agency paid anons reply to these legitimate questions.

BYE BYE, MERCHANT!

Correct but US citizenship is dependent upon not "owing allegiance" to another state. US citizens cannot (legally) claim benefits of foreign status and still be citizens.

He doesn't need to make new laws, just change policy so that we follow the fucking laws we already have.

Cruz renounced Canadian citizenship. Has letter from Canada stating they have unlisted him as citizen.

stop it boys at this rate I'm going to have to move there

DO IT, AND TOGETHER, WE WILL
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Is it ever NOT a jew writing shit like this?

this is probably the policy that is going to have the biggest bite back. The biggest response from (((them))), if we are unlucky, this may spark a civil war, not even kidding lol.

GOODBYE, JEWS!

BYE BYE, MERCHANT!

HOLY SHIT WILL THERE BE ANYTHING LEFT TO WIN TOMORROW?
t. Fucking jealous eurocuck

As a non-American westerner I'll say that all of this will trickle down, Trump is setting the precedent and all countries will follow or suffer for it.

I wonder which group open people specifically are behind that image…

Trump should go after the Tax-exempt foundations next. Seriously, you people don't know how much power these bank funded groups have.

archive.org/details/FoundationsTheirPowerAndInfluenceReneAWormser1958

Everybody in Congress should be treated like amateur athletes going to the Olympics or NCAA athletes.

I think it's because Liberals are so divided. You know that refugee fags are going to focus on that directive, Global warming fags will focus on that and shills will focus on the lobbying thing. Their attentions are split so they have no single driving force in a singular direction

trump is simply amazing.

regardless of agreeing with him or not , i've never ever seen a politician making good on his electoral promises this fast and this hard.

unbelievable.

[soul impression]

LET THE HEAVENS BE WITNESS AND
LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

This isn’t what my boner wanted.

I got good news for you user. If you actually do the legal historical research there are flaws, gaping flaws, in the ratification process in all the amendments past st the second 13th one (the first 13 one actually was properly ratified however it was swept under the rug of history). You know which side of 13 the terms limits amendment is?

Kek, we really never ain't gonna stop winning.

PRAISE BE HIS HOLY NAME
DONALD J. TRUMP

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER GAS CHAMBER FOR THESE AIPAC KIKES

nah… you can process a lot of bodies in a single 3-oven room (6000000)

We need /fur/ to come up with a patriotic lion girl.

What does one call this fetish?

An episode from the Mega Man cartoon.

He's not going to pass any useful legislation. He will be too busy putting dildos up his ass that are modeled around Jewish dicks.

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Is that real?

Wow on that document. Amazing how much they stick to the old playbooks.

Jewish lobbis are not registered as foreign.

Thank you Emperor Trump

You're already working for my country and I'm getting paid my salary worth of pro-EUers in salt.

I have no regrets

"On behalf of a foreign government"
ie for Israel

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Spain was super based in 1492, when they kicked out the Jews and the Muslims. Afterwards, their empire expanded such that the sun would never set on Spanish territory.

The red planet belongs to the white man. We're claiming Mars.

Don't they all belong to us, not just the red planet?

is right, we will not stop with just Mars and this solar system.

why not just ask /monster/?
There are tiger girls, why not lion girls?

Get a drawfag from /monster/

Forced transformation, depending on the intent delving into the realms of brainwashing and corruption.

What is this strange new world we are in?

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

H-HAVE MERCY GOY! THINK OF THE POOR GAYS AND MINORITIES! OY VEY! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

Oy vey what an antisemite!

Normally hate short hair but she's really cute. Nice smile.

BYE-BYE MERCHANT.

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Based Jayquan

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

No, he said in certain areas a fence would be more practical.
Like in cities and towns that sit right on the border.

/fur/ is degenerate communist shit, furfags are, in its mayority leftist cucks who want to prep a literal bull

/monster/ is holding the line between vanilla and those degenerates, they are the wall and they can make that without drawing it being fucked by a neon colored muslim pansexual bull, also dont mention a board that submited willingly to a tripfag with a foot fetish, those faggots are a disgrace to this site and the country.

i love shitting on furfags, no matter how bad /monster/ can get, we didnt let ourselves get fucked by a foot ferish tripfag

Any legislature those fuckers were part of should be revoked. They were a part of every erosion of our rights.

Now if there was a chart comparing him with previous presidents, that would be really nice.

You bring up a fair point. Maybe all these fuckers should be paying us to protect their sorry assets rather than forcing us to foot the bill. At the very least we can be honestly mercenary rather than cucks.

That is actually a good point. However with Trump pushing to bring the corporations home, I can see him putting something into effect also dealing with that issue.

Go to bed.

So all "chosen" are right out because of the "benefit" of being "superior" right?

ตองการไมให

分かりませんwwww日本語で喋れ

ching chong what niggers

I already know im gonna trigger a bunch of autistic screeching, but I want you guys to know that I really appreciate the actual conversation that occurs on 8chn over the last few months ive gotten very very tired of watching halfchan become completely watered down and shilled so hard that I cant even follow a topic anymore. Anyway just saying thanks for being such cunts and sorry about the blogpost.

>>>/polblog/

ö

Need to get rid of dual citizenship first.

That's way more than I though Is it true? Dianne Feinstein the Leftist is an Israeli?

Just watched a (((PragerU)))(parentheses necessary?) video about how when a society becomes more anti-Semitic they fail. They mentioned the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492 and cited that as a lost of "human capital" etc. They also mentioned the financial skills of Jews. LOL

The argument of the video was about how Arab countries are falling behind because of anti-Semitism. But aren't Arabs Semitic as well?

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

Gee, I wonder.

I wonder if there's a correlation between anti-Semitism and lack of international banks?

We have Griffons, but not a lot of lions.

BYE-BYE, MERCHANT!

That Trump Swastika was priceless, snd I'm pretty sure a fucking anti-Trump add that did it first.

what does the white and black box indicate?

bye-bye, merchant!
10 days in and we're winning so god damned bigly.

Best ending path not yet assured… but I think we're going along it now.

Btw lads I'm still receiving campaign e-mails from Trump. People who contributed during the campaign, do you still contribute? Feel like I need to throw him a couple bucks every now & then, to create a bulwark against the coming hoardes of the Great Meme Wars that are to come.

Holy jesus I'm almost sick of winning but the ride never ends

From Revelation 9:8:
"'their hair like women’s hair, and their teeth like lions’ teeth;'"