twitter.com/NutellaPraxis/status/825454201887145989
twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/825435528023646208
twitter.com/SoBendito/status/825455360693649408
youtube.com/watch?v=0lpnxviQ7wg
archive.is/bLsyZ#selection-10641.0-10641.407
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/CNN/status/825442477570027521

on what grounds really? The POTUS has the power to limit any demographic of peoples from entering the US.

Does the PATRIOT Act even allow this? How hard can Trump smack down these faggots?

Pretty hard. Aren't you barred from suing the government?

I love lefties sometimes

It would be glorious

You're only allowed to sue the government if the government allows you to. But I think that only applies when you're seeking monetary damages or something. Laws get taken to trial and find their way to the SCOTUS fairly often. Though I think they'll need to find a barred muslim to sue on the behalf of. They'll probably manage that, but as far as I can tell Trump and his lawyers have done everything legally.

DESPAIR

OY VEY

twitter.com/ILoveBernie1/status/825450283597778945

Officially, all he did was bar entry from 7 specific countries. He said it was because of high Muslim populations, but did the paperwork mention race or religion?

I expect some major terror busts to occur in the coming days, these will bolster Trump's decisions and remove these idiots from their morale high-ground.

Hundreds of people, literally calling for white genocide.

twitter.com/luckytran/status/825448194456842241

All these people deserve to be shot.

Did he? I thought he just said it was because of terrorism and the inability to vet. I don't think he or the paperwork has actually said "muslims". He said "muslim ban" during the campaign a lot, but I don't think he's said it since becoming POTUS.

These people need a boot on the throat.

Of course

I see quite a few with the same printed posters… Soros gets his rabbles organized quite quickly.

I'm currently reading through the lawsuit but as far as i understand it they argue that Trumps ban violates the due process rights guaranteed by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendment as well as the Immigration and Nationality Act.

static.politico.com/14/2a/f36cb79143f09381f4c1acac7ab4/trump-lawsuit.pdf

im ready to be rwds when other anons are

twitter.com/Ayisha_Irfan/status/825439804909301760

twitter.com/ramonctaylor/status/825450819436818432

Faggots.

HERE COMES THE KIKE ARMY

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/825438373003280384

Do these people think the rapefugees are sitting in planes on the tarmac? They're a million miles away in Cairo. Fucking retards.

No need at this time user, stay in school, work a job, better yourself. A few idiot protesters is not the collapse of civilization. The law is clear, they have no standing. The President has the necessary authority to limit immigration, issue travel bans, etc. He can alse shut down newspapers. He hasn't done it yet but he could have the entire staff of CNN and the NYT arrested for treason. Just relax and remember that everyone is being watched. The leftists are goig to realize the meaning of "blowback" very soon.

Be glad user, you might just get your wish because this is a big fucking deal

They are suing on behalf of several muslims who have valid visas and were still barred.

The lawsuit argues the the Immigration and Nationality Act as well as the Fifth Amendment allows every potential asylum seeker due process to argue his case and apply for asylum.

i hope youre right

Guess these faggots don't know how to read because it's 100% legal and has been done in the past by a President who was a democrat.

What a stupid fat fuck.

Forming out of literally nowhere said the kike as he retweeted to his 50k retard zombie followers.
Martial law soon.

Obama did it too.

twitter.com/NutellaPraxis/status/825454201887145989

When the time comes, you should be ready. Use your time wisely. Take a break from this place often enough to do self-improvement everyday.

Of course the kikes would do this. If this surprises anyone, they haven't been around long enough.

So the anti-white cucks are gonna deport themselves?

Gomen, I'm in a shitposting mood apparently

good advice

oy, it's freedom of speech to show love for their future masters.

twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/825435528023646208

Get ready for 8 years of shitskins playing the victim.

But the holy book of muslims considers all non-muslims as 'life unworthy of life'. Doesn't that make them the real bigots?

I should know, I'm an ex-muslim. Hell, we were ordered to cheer after 9/11.

Is that what people calls Soro's apartment?

I hope trump has a plant to declare war on behalf of the lefties, we only need them to openly declare armed conflit and then boom, we have the excuse to purge these useful idiots once and for all.

twitter.com/SoBendito/status/825455360693649408

Amazing Muricans ! KEEP THE SHITSKIN AND THE JEW OUT !

MAGA
A
G
A

You better be trying to revive the original religion the muslims killed off through force.

Sounds like one or two people yelling, and a few cops milling about. Honestly not that unusual for an American airport.

I assume it's worse outside.

This is going to be a repeat of when antifags got arrested en-masse at DC just the other day.
You DO NOT start shit at the airports

Someone please ask him if he's alright with mass muslim immigration in israel.

Ruptly Livestream youtube.com/watch?v=0lpnxviQ7wg

Seriously though, this is a Federal Airport, Trump should just have every single shitskin and Muzzie-lover arrested. The Left needs to learn and understand that throwing temper tantrums and #victim won't fucking work.

It is only going to cause more waiting and hate for fucks who keep causing this shit to happen, meaning liberal scum who have to keep disrupting people's lives.

"There have been spontaneous demonstrations by party workers, voicing gratitude and joy"

KILL THEM ALL

ENOUGH OF THE LEFTIST SCUM
ENGOUH OF THE JEWISH SCUM
ENOUGH OF THE SHITSKIN SCUM

JUST

KILL
THEM
ALL

8 U.S. Code § 1182 (f)
archive.is/bLsyZ#selection-10641.0-10641.407

If you felt the need to do something now, you could apply to join ICE or the Border Patrol. They're hiring.

It's unfortunate that Iran has responded in kind.
Moore could have flown over, the sharia police would instantly recognize him as a fucking faggot and give him the sex change he desperately wants for free at gunpoint.

The logic of these fucking liberals boggles the mind at times.

Don't stop your enemy when they're making a mistake
Nice dubs, btw.

Wow it's almost like

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JUDAISM

the same bitch who burned trump supporter hair during women's march

I think butch lesbian dwarves all look like that.

(((Lawyers in NY)))

bullshit

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

HE CAN STILL WIN THIS

Arrest them under Homeland Security act; connect them of providing legal support ofr terrorists; get NSA scoop their all life for pedophilia or other shit. For sure they are not clean

Fire with fire

Oh my my my. Soros thinks his tricks will work in America as well as they worked in Europe.

Hahahahahaha

"It's not my problem, call Mr. Trump"

AHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

TRUMP IS GETTING READY TO DISBAR KIKE LAWYERS
soon

A can of conventional mace with a nail on some kind of penuematic piston to puncture it would make a really easy tear gas grenade.

no user, you don't understand
they're hypocrites, liars, or both

That's not how it works. Important part of a tear gas grenade is the smokey part. It provides distribution and the lingering effect. Your thing would disperse too quickly.

Jamming a can of pepperspray so it's stuck spraying and tossing it into a crowd would be even easier, but let's be honest here you LARPing faggot, you aren't going to JFK and fucking with those (((protestors)))

Lefties are stupid. That's great and all, but these people being barred are NOT CITIZENS.

OY FUCKING GEVALT

If course i'm not. I'm on the other side of the country faggot.

checked and kekd

CAIR and the ACLU are planning to sue Trump, claiming he is in violation of The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

LINK

It's not an immigration ban, it's a travel ban :^)

Those guys have to see the trash that comes in, makes sense they are doing their jobs and blocking terrorists, I mean "refugees".

Check the catalogue

If only we could play that on a giant screen in front of those idiots.

Let them, the kikes need to be fucked now before they try something later anyhow.

Do it. Bring attention to that specific one. Get people really angry.

Exactly you triple nigger. It's annoying when somebody says "HEY GUYS WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF…" knowing full well it's not going to happen.

If this ends up leading into more people looking into that and maybe shredding it, it will be even better than ever.

Every country should have open borders because countries are just an imaginary line and racist ;((

All of this kvetching is just shovel load upon shovel load of redpills that show the American people that there are foreign interest groups that are actively trying to bring invaders into our nation against our will

It's a travel ban, not an immigration ban, so it is valid, I think.

EVERY KIKE LAWYER THAT DOES THIS AND EVERY KIKE JUDGE THAT DOESNT THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY WILL BE DISBARRED

ITS WITHIN HIS POWER TO DO EITHER, UNILATERALLY

Here's something every user should be doing yesterday; TAKE SCREEN CAPS AND ARCHIVE THE JEWS KVETCHING Grab evidence that shows them injecting their interests over others. That shit of "I'm jewish, let me be your voice" should be FUCKING OBVIOUS. Grab that shit and spread it around. Start asking questions like "why doesn't the jew let the minority represent themselves. Why does it always have to be jews representing others" and shit like that.

DO IT

THIS

Trump would have checked and double checked the legality of this. (((Leftists))) are fucked. The more they protest to no avail the more their power crumbles.

and by start asking questions, I mean doing it around normal fags on kikebook and shit like that. Get them to start asking these questions as well.

(checked)
And also asking shit to normies like "why are the jews so interested in refugees from terrorist nations "

Everyone who works for Al Jazeera should be labeled a terrorist sympathizer, a national security threat, and be quietly disappeared.

Absolutely Disrespectful

I am so fucking jelly of you for god sake.

TRIPS CONFIRM KEK'S WILL

MEME IT

Another ex-Muslim here, and yes I am trying to revive the Mesopotamian beliefs again. Fuck Islam and the demented people it produces.

Enjoy the desert I guess. You will never be allowed in here.

WE WUZ BORN AN' RAIZED HEAH

Was born here :^)

The problem comes that his ban is grounded in the muslim religion.
If the named states had ill intention towards the US he could ban any form of travel becasue of that without any further problem.
But basing it on religion in the first place, no matter if rightfully or not, could still very well be a violation of the first two amendments.
And then he's fucked should it go to the supreme court and be ruled as unconstitutional.

DO THESE FAGGOTS KNOW THAT FUCKING DIRTY IMMIGRANTS DON'T HAVE RIGHTS. THEY AREN'T CITIZENS. THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS.

I hope the mass grave will be comfy enough for you then

I'm sure all the tolerant muslims are grateful for these homos and strong womyn

Spoopy

RWDS WHEN?

Why don't they move to Germany? Or leafland?

Wrong.

You unamerican nigger

of course they don't.

Have fun desperately trying to get that child lock off while Jamal shoots his poz load inside your daughter.

AHAHAHAHAHA THE KIKE CONGRESSMAN JUST SAID SAUDI ARABIA SHOULD BE ON THE BAN LIST

This is fucking beautiful.

nice

if your kids shoot themselves in the face it kind of defeats the purpose of protecting them

(heil'd)
Hitler dubs confirm this is greatest timeline.

So what? What are you going to do about fag boy?
Yes.
LMAO. WHEN DID THE WORLD BECOME ENTITLED TO U.S. RIGHTS SPECIFICALLY FOR U.S. CITIZENS?
This kike is so god damn dumb.
Not going to happen. Please tell me where in the Constitution are the rights extended to dirty mudslimes non American citizens?

black guys trying but doesn't understand that hwndu is chaos

"Muslim Ban" is a fake news meme. It's a ban from specific countries that have shown themselves to have a high concentration of hostile citizens.

People are having their passports and visas inspected for their country of origin, not having a faith-based test to see if they're muslim.

If you repeat stuff from fake news sites like CNN, you're just going to make yourself look retarded.

You should teach your kids about guns. The kids that kill themselves or someone accidentally is due to

Feed lost.

I don't think a two year old child will understand trigger discipline. The older ones do because I taught them, but when they're that little why take the risk. The older kids all have a key to the lock and know where the high-up unlocked ones are. So I guess the youngest falls under "ignorant of firearm safety".

Around 5 is usually when I introduce them to it with a .22 for their birthday, that way they learn responsibility in storing, maintaining and firing a weapon. But that's still half a decade in their childhood where you gotta be careful.

Wouldn't he need a supermajority to repeal it?

GAS EM ALL

Just teach the kid to never touch the gun at all. That's what my parents did, and it worked.

These bans are mostly short-lived, by the time any paperwork goes thru, the ban will be over. These fools are just virtue signaling/trying to pan handle more shekels from idiots.

Or he can stack the Supreme Court with people who would declare it unconstitutional. Remember Trump gets a lot of Supreme Court Justice picks and it's going to make his legacy felt for a long time, probably the rest of our lives.

It's that 'seeing past the sale' thing again. Instead of disagreeing with his Muslim ban, they're advocating for adding more to it.

Feels comfy.

All that needs to happen is for someone with secret service security to fly out from there, then you could arrest all of them under the same felony that they hit the Inaug protestors with.
I'm also pretty sure it's illegal to protest at an airport, what with all the security there. Maybe some interstate/international commerce clause?

Fuck off, disinfo shill.

Are you retarded enough to put a gun where a two year old can reach it?

What's with the fucking awoo-ing? Some autist mating call?

Of course not, but you underestimate how children can just get into things. An accident only has to happen once for your child to die. I've heard enough horror stories from other parents. I appreciate all the advice though because at the core of the matter you're all looking out for my kids. It's a good feel.

Oh, PLEASE bring everyone's attention to the 1965 immigration act, you revolting kikes. We've been REEEEing about that horrible bit of nation-wrecking legislation for years, but your kvetching will raise more awareness than any of our honest efforts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

Is that the act they promised wouldn't alter the demographics of the country? Because that sounds like the act they promised wouldn't alter the demographics of the country.

This. Also, let this be a lesson for anons to publicly hide their power level in the form of a basic bitch conservative. You never know where you might end up, and what kind of influence you could wield. Imagine if, hypothetically, Trump got a Supreme Court nominee pushed through who SEEMED like a standard conservative with somewhat more hardline views, but was actually fucking Holla Forums-tier? Not likely, but that kind of person would have much more likelihood of succeeding than someone like David Duke.

That's the (((one)))

Hillary is somewhere nearby.

I'd hate to be fumbling with a lock when I need my gun, but you know what's best for you.

The fuck does banning shitskins have to do with the right to bear arms?

How fucking stupid are you?
It doesn't matter one iota of shit if you're a citizen or not, unless you talk about federal laws.
Holy fucking shit, please tell me that you're 8 years old and simpyl don't know any better.

Obama banned Iraqis for 6 months, but the media never "knew" about it until 2 years after it was done. Obama and his lawyers made it possible for Trump to implement his executive order.

We should be repealing that garbage anyway

LETS DECLARE A HOLY WAR

Kek.
TOP CUCK

I'm ready.

hehe

GEG

The irony will be when ISIS shoots up a pro-Muslim protest.

And so it begins. The progressive stack will tear this apart just like it killed OWS.

Oh, THAT law? Do these kikes really want white people to know about (((that 1965 law)))?

They don't think long term, only short term. Its examples lie within the indoctrinated generation of libs that are currently shitting themselves in protest.

On the news it says a judge grants a stay to temporarily allow detainees with valid visas to stay in the us. To get the protests to stop outside the airport.
If the leftists don't move soon the police will get involved and curbstomp them.

lots of pussy niggas walking the streets these days tbh

How would that be any different than usual?

Why do these fucking commie rats love the word "mobilizing" so much?