Tara Markov Thread

What is your favourite adaptation?
Did she deserved what came to her?
If you haven't read Judas Contract go fucking read it.

Post anything Terra

Kill yourself.

I was surprised by how much of a cunt she was in Judas Contract. The adaptations try to make her sympathetic.

Yes, unambiguously. It's one thing to infiltrate a superhero team and sell them out to the mercenary you happen to be fucking. But blowing your top in the end, trying to kill everybody around you, then burying yourself in rubble takes the cake. That the Titans buried her as one of them doesn't absolve her actions.

Yes.

Literally the only good thing she ever done was to not attack Wally after he left the team.

Other than that, I'm glad she died and I hope she went to hell.

The animated series had the only tolerable version of her, and even then they just changed her from a heartless backstabbing cunt, into an over emotional backstabbing crybaby.
No she didn't deserve what came to her, she deserved something worse.

Terra is a cunt and needs to go to the gulag

Hey Holla Forums

Go home Garfield

Why is Teen Titans GO' Terra so based?

There's only ever been one good version of Terra and it isn't even Terra.

Because she is, duh.

Hey Reddit.

Reddit hates teen titans GO

What was her fucking problem anyway? Why was she such a huge bitch with a hateboner for heroes?

Slade and natural predisposition

Some people are just cunts, there isn't always some deep motive for why someone is the way they are.

Wasn't she brought back?
Was her characterisation softened?

I remember she was the sister of Geoforce from the Outsiders, did they ever show them interacting, did Geoforce know she was a raving axe-crazy psycho hose beast?

She's back, but I don't know about her character becoming any softer.

Her pantsu is pretty cute.

After some googling, I was thinking of the Terra doppelganger, a clone that existed for no narrative reason that I can see, except that comic writers are bloody necrophiles and can't let anyone stay buried.

I wonder how she's going to work in the new continuity.

Who's this little boy?

So he's a trap now?

Christina Ricci did her voice? Oddly appropriate.

Lol, Deathstroke doesn't want to kill his own son, she tries to kill him for "going soft", fly got in her eye, snaps and tries to murder/suicide the whole team.

This just screams for a "No way fag" edit…

Do it user.