Mech Cadet Yu Storytime

I bought this book and really liked it, thought I should share it with you guys too,

fin

I guess this would be an instance of subverting the cliche, huh? It's a small thing, but I appreciate it all the same.

That was actually really nice, thanks, OP. Looking forward to the rest if I don't forget about it.

To be fair, they were following orders. The captain looks like he is a dick, and that girl looks like her daughter or something.

Nice comic OP. I was looking forward to reading this. Thank you for bringing this to us it's awesome!

Following orders, yes, but their approach to it was unnecessarily antagonistic towards a child who was in no way hostile or aggressive towards them.

a child with an alien superweapon

Which is sent to Earth on a regular schedule and picks its pilot naturally and harmlessly.

Thanks

Seems pretty nice, but why is Ash Ketchum the protagonist? It's almost like they desperately want the animoo audience.

The artist is a jap, so I guess the anime style is in his blood.

Well, they are dicks. I don't know why people justify themselves with following orders to do cruel things.

Thank you, OP. It was pretty good.

Power does things to people. Just look up Stanford Experiment.

Thanks for the storytime, OP. I'm a sucker for that kind of story.

Thanks user.

Thanks for the read user.

NEEDS MORE GEOFF DARROW AND BIG GUY

This.

It wasn't too bad.

Kinda lame and cliche, but has potential, would download second one.

The robot is cute.

this

This was fun. Thanks, OP.

Same

that was nice
I'm not a fan of the [CURRENT YEAR] haves and have nots politics and it makes me worry about this taking a turn for the worse, but giant robots is a kids genre in japan so I'll give it a pass and hope for the best

Agreed

I would post the new issue but I cant find a torrent for it :(

not like were in a hurry user

Keep looking alss kill yourself.

not him but it looks like its gonna be a while

Because is an impatient faggot here's the storytime of issue #2.

NOW AN ONGOING SERIES!

Mech Pilot Azula is going to get fucked over by this shit, isn't she?

YES

bump

Nice, thanks for the storytime.

Corruption and A.I. mishandling is a bit cliché, but robot bondage is kinda hot. This is conflicting.

yeah probably

Why

So when do Yu and Park fug.
I'm guessing he's short because he's asian but is hot /ss/ anyways.

Yes it is

Yeah, and when do their mechs fuck?