BEANERS BTFO

They put Melania Trump on the cover of Mexico's Vanity Fair

People Are Pissed At Vanity Fair Mexico For Featuring Melania Trump On Their Cover - They called her “the new Jackie Kennedy” with pictures of her eating jewels.

archive.fo/gBBN4
twitter.com/VanityFairMX/status/824629022609006594

Where's the problem? Do they seriously think there's a single spic in the planet that looks better than Melania?

come on kid, you live in a cave?

Can you believe these RACIST MEXICANS acting so hateful toward Slovenians? Don't they know Slovenian has a rich and vibrant culture and a long and storied history? Everyone knows that when you only have brown people around life gets boring! What a bunch of closed-minded intolerant bigots. Mexico can be cured of its hateful ways with some DIVERSITY! I think 20 million refugees from Ukraine and Russia would help them learn how much better other countries are than theirs.

Notice how these women all look European as fuck?

Neck yourself trashbag

We should send all the niggers to Mexico for the sake of diversity too

breaking news, spainards colonized southamerica and mixed with locals 525 yrs ago.
more news at 11

Top kek Jaime, you have to go back

Are you a fucking manlet spic by any chance

le dou have do go bag may may
EBIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well let me inform you that melania……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yep, That's a shill, or a retard, filtered either way

hahahaha what a pathetic spic

b-b-b-but you evade my argumed!

k.

Bump to see this spic trashed some more

Salma Hayek maybe?

She's hotter than Jackie Kennedy. I think she might be a clear winner for Hottest First Lady

LOL what you think melania is?

She is. No question at all.

But that's you, Paco.

I smiled warmfully at that.

The new Jackie Kennedy? They really are open about their plans to assassinate Trump.

Reported for ban evasion.

Wishful thinking

Never underestimate Madonna and her fag army

They are mutts and some not enough are more white than not. Those ugly gremlin looking border hopping people are indigenous. Screenshots related you daft nigger.

Beaner culture is actually influenced by white european culture, you ever listen to mariachi music? It's basically polka music but with drunken beaners singing.