The FBI’s Secret War

Sixty years ago, the FBI launched COINTELPRO. Its mission was simple: destroy the Left.
jacobinmag.com/2016/08/fbi-cointelpro-new-left-panthers-muslim-surveillance/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Rand_strike_of_1936–1937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now instead of a government program it's nice and privatized.

God bless the market.

You don't even need the market, Holla Forums does it for free.

And fucktards on the right are calling everybody disagreeing with them COINTELPRO. Mission Fucking Accomplished.

Hello FBI shill.

You forgot your flag :^)

The left destroyed itself by supporting authoritarian, mass murdering regimes in the name of "anti-imperialism".

don't trust nobody nohow

What the fuck is this

eric andre show
parodies "late night" hosted tv

He's not Martin Luther King! He's not!

These are facts, admitted by the FBI.

Have you been using Correct the Records talking points?

To their defense, they operated between 56 and 71, the left was pretty shitty at that point. I mean, they where mostly, maoists, who here really like them anyway?

I remember that bit, it was great.

"Obama's NOT real"

You're from reddit, aren't you?

Honestly this. Even if it's real (which it probably is tbqh fampai) apealing to conspiracies is pretty stupid and pathetic.

Is it really when they're actually fucking proven for once?

Bill Ayers was kidnapped by the Black Panthers after Bernardine Dohrn tried to fuck the shit out of them and raised suspicions of being an infiltrator.
His reaction? Flee and join whitey academia, because muh health cares.

i like it when shills create lists of shill posts.
but you missed or is he just a regular troll and not one of you?
or is this actually a pretty good ironic comment about how COINTELRPO did ruin the left back then by infiltrating them with Maoists or convincing the public that they were all Maoists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Rand_strike_of_1936–1937

Treating "conspiracies" like they're mystical voodoo is bullshit because they happen all the fucking time.

See if we were actually invaded by shills which is ridiculous this is the kind of shit they would do.

yes, idk about the other guys but I was making a joke.
Shills are real, that much should be obvious. Getting plants in organizations is difficult but we know they do it. Why would they then not shill on systems based on anonymous exchanges of ideas?
I doubt they pay much attention to Holla Forums, but thats not to say they aren't here, they probably are to some degree.
But most of the resources are likely targeted at more influential boards and reddit.

Wasn't Holla Forums mentioned in TIME? It's not like we're completely unknown.

I imagine some shill or agent or whatever stops by just to check on us. jokes on them all our revolutionary planning goes on in IRC

Oh course ruling out shilling completely is stupid, i mean i'm entierly convinced that all the leftist reddits have been completely overtaken by shill mods from the inside but calling everyone that thinks conspiracies are not constructive a shill for not getting inline with the zeitgeist is extremely counter productive