At some point God Emperor Trump will have to square off against the Federal Kike Reserve when they a

At some point God Emperor Trump will have to square off against the Federal Kike Reserve when they attempt to raise interest rates because of the JewRat Bailout to the tune of 4.5 trillion in garbage mortgage backed securities. When this happens is the God Emperor's best bet to tie the Dollar once again to Silver?

Would this not stop currency manipulation? Would this not give us cause to invade Mexico for their Rich Silver Reserves? Both Good things in my book if Spic land is taken and spics are put down.

Anyone else have any ideas on what the God Emperor will do to thwart these sly jbags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assignat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have been paying attention at all for the past year, then you should know Trump already has everything planned for anything the kikes pull, and no one but himself knows for sure what insane shit will it be this time

I hope God Emperor Trump can stop Nigger Tubman $20 Bills.

I've seen the quotes about the work backed currency but I don't understand who gets to decide exactly how much one unit of currency work is.

Why am I hoarding my rare Pepes again?

To crash the Israeli meme market, duh.

here is my savings for the future

Whipe this meme from face of the Earth.
You need use real money - silver and gold

well i am no expert, but iam pretty sure a consensus on that can be areached very easy

no but being serious, kikes own all the gold and silver, so why wold any sane person switch from one kike owned currency to other?

I love this vid.

You need to step up to survive in this market kiddo

because unlike paper backed currency

gold and silver have limits and cannot be created at will. that is why gold and silver are money and not a currency.

BRUTAL

the one who owns those can decide the price at will

You unfortunate poorfag. Aw hell, it's Fire Cock Day, I think that's due cause to share a little.

and wtf do you do when all the silvers have been bought by the jews…
tell me im genuinely curious

well kid anything that can have people trust over time can be used as currency.

Look dollar now, look bitcoin, the one backed by US fooreing policy and all the oil trade made by it, the other one made by the trust on encryption.
What is more stable than a work backed currency?

dont need anything special as currency
the jewish usury system is the problem.
take that out you could use literal cat turds as money.

He has to get the enemy noisebox silent enough or occupied enough. Or they will crash shit with no survivors, cause runs on banks, utter chaos while they escape, and we all blame each other again.

basically this, fuck the rothschilds

Trump was drowning in jews already before he became President, so i wouldn't expect much if i were you.

Least he could do is have it audited. Maybe if 8 years.

Reminder that the Pepe market is real.

like i think ive paid my house 3 times already… i dont even check anymore

WHAT??
This was supossed to be just a meme, what the fuck is going on

Another reason why one should meme responsibly.

how i get there

HL3

It would be a fiat currency, i suppose it would have near the average lifespan of a fiat currency. Except of it being lent into existence it is paid into existance for goods produced or work done.
So the government would print all the money by hiring people or buying stuff directly. Presumably no one would be forced to sell their goods to the government or sell their labor to the government.
International trade is done by direct barter regulated by the state, so if you wanted a foreign toaster; the foreign toater would first have to be traded for at a trade post for some good, perhaps a local toaster, and then you could buy the toaster.

thats not true obviously but you get my drift

Yeah, these digits suggest you've paid closer to 6 gorillion times too much.

But seriously you're right about usury being that big of a deal.

Steam Market. And since that picture, the Pepe market has since crashed. Trump market is still doing well as is the wall.

BUCKLE UP LADS
PEPE IS NOW ON THE BLOCK CHAIN
PeePee PooPoo alternative when?

What the flying fuck, we've actually seized the memes of production. We're winning so hard that we've achieved the communist dream while shitting on it. We're even better at communism than Holla Forums

i was waiting for you

That is probably the final boss of Trump's tenure.

Trump probably knows he has to save that for last because if he goes for the Fed, (((they))) try to kill him, just like they tried to/succeeded in killing every president before him that attacks the private central bank. He has to make sure he has the rest of his plans in place. If he goes for the Fed now, before enacting the wall, immigration reform, etc, its all for naught.

I expect the Trump administration to be relatively quiet about the Fed until later on.

There is no such thing as labor backed currency because not all labor is the same, ie it isn't fungible. Gold is fungible. Silver is fungible.

Hitler just created scrip for internal trade. This was a good move as it facilitated the growth of German capital in the face of overwhelming war debts. The "labor backing" was nothing but a gimmick though, and it's really best for everyone to understand this.

They own a lot of gold, but the silver is all gone. They used it up for photography and other uses where it wound up in the toilet or garbage dump. But we mine a lot of silver, and could have a stockpile again very quickly.

Bill Still is the fucking man.

I wonder why he hasn't gotten more active with Internet communities yet.

nice insigth
can you post source? or related reading?

the guy still alive??

He's too dry and boring. The current right-wing populism is buoyed by shitposting and being devious or anti-mainstream in the eyes of the establishment. He doesn't appeal to the younger crowd because he cannot hold their attention like a quick meme can. Which is too bad, since the guy has some killer stuff to say.

Yes.

4/10 meme, has potential.

lets meme that fucktard into becoming mainstream, i bet it can be done, a little of meme magic will do the trick.
Someone need to pepify bill still

Throw Perez off a building and use Kodak to build individual barter certificate printing machines for every U.S. citizen.

Barter certificate machines allow full control and yet still some safety regulations that can be enforced by the newly formed SS

I think the best is to get away from easy to manipulate physical backing for the currency like gold, silver oil… we should switch to using the nations labor as a backing for it's currency. It is a resource that grows with the population.

When the FED's bubble pops it will be the perfect time to abolish the FED and extinguish the national debt.
The US constitution provides that the US treasury is the creator of money for our economy and this and only this has any chance to truly stop the (((central bankers))).

Question from the ignorant - if you have a currency backed by labor, won't that insentivize (((them))) to import as much shitskin labor as possible, leading us right back to massive immigration again?

Unfortunately, there isn't much written on the subject. Few people seem to want to do any sort of impartial study of the internal Reich monetary system. It should be self evident, however, that an hour of rural mail delivery is not equal to an hour of plumbing, or an hour of aviation engineering. Even the labor of two different plumbers isn't worth the same, as one may be better or more efficient than the other. In this case, and in many others, the government simply issued new currency to pay for services, and the issued fiat currency (essentially scrip in the de facto occupied German Republic) could be used to facilitate trade and economic development in Germany herself without bearing the weight of external interest payments. This system has been commonly used throughout history, and is in use today in the US, but it NEVER lasts. The longest running such currency was also the first one, the "flying money" of Yuan Dynasty China. It lasted for ~70 years.

The gimmick here was that they were doing much the same thing that Weimar had done, but they had to disguise it or the people would never accept the new currency. So they said it was "labor backed". People knew that "gold backed" currencies held their value, so surely labor backed currencies would do the same. But, as I noted, labor isn't fungible, and moreso, unlike gold backing, where you can take paper to a bank or treasury window and get gold for it, there is no place that you can go and redeem your paper for a unit of labor. You just have to buy it at market price. This isn't backing.

A lot of study HAS been done on a similar system that was created in late 18th century France, the Assignat: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assignat

What happened in France likely would have happened in Germany given enough time (as it will happen to ALL modern nations reliant on fiat currency). This was delayed by the war, as an influx of gold from the central bank reserves of conquered nations acted to prop up purchasing power. Absent war, this could have been effected by ramping up industry to produce goods for export, which obviously didn't happen until after the war. But even in that case, governments have proven that they will always wind up printing the currency to excess, eventually killing it.

We broke the wall into rare pepes having actual real world worth some time ago. And with meme coins, can you honestly tell me you wouldn't value a nice rare IRL pepe like them? I certainly would, if for magical value alone. The next trick is gonna be getting them minted with silver or gold.

good question, and I suppose theoretically it could tempt a government to import foreign labor to a greater extent than they already do.
Immigration control is paramount in this type of economy.
One great advantage for the people is that a more educated public will yield higher labor productivity.
Now I'm going to ask you a question.
Just what do you think money is anyway?
Do you understand what Breton Woods is?

Read.

a great (((cohencidence))) isn't it that the only real threat to (((banks))) isn't studied or even talked about. It's my theory that this is the real reason for the vilification of germany not the exaggerated war crimes.

We don't have any backing other than trust now in America do we?
This has always been the case for all goods no matter what currency was used. Market prices always fluctuate unless artificially held stable. This is due to uncontrollable circumstances like weather interfering with crop growth or shipment times.

All monetary increases in stock can be traced back to human labor at the root. So isn't our money already based at least partially on labor?

If Trump gets killed. So do countless bankers, local democrat politicians, local diversity pushing orgs/businesses, and any other commie faggot linked groups or people. So fucking being it Kikes, I'm more than prepared to kill your brethren for taking our leader.

Gold and silver require labour to require, they are work backed money.

a question for any ITT
when I get gasoline for my car every week and the numbers change is this because the price of gas changed or because the value of my money changed or both?

tl;dr thermodynamic economy

Lots of writing for a simple concept.

Both and also the Jewry of the place your are doing business factors in. For example, in my county a few years ago oil racketeering was uncovered in my county. All the sellers of gasoline had a secret arrangement where they would control the price of gasoline and artificially inflate the sale costs by a few cents a gallon. If you lived there, you'd have to drive outside the county in order to get gasoline at a fair price.

what about bi-metalism which is what we used to have where gold and silver are money.

we got the gold standard and lost bi-metallism in the USA because of Kike European Bankers did not have access to vast Silver Reserves in their nation because the Romans had already mined it all.