Does this image make you feel uncomfortable?

Other urls found in this thread:

animescience101.com/anime-eyes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now an /m/ thread

It makes me think, for the first time, that maybe Rei is best girl.

That horrific circumcision scar does.

Yes, they are 14 years old.

no, it just makes me annoyed just like any other weeb pedophile who can't keep his shitty drawings in his containment board >>>/a/

Yes, mutilated genitalia makes me somewhat uncomfortable

Evangelion in general makes me uncomfortable.

Not at all, my boy.

They are among the most sexualized fictional characters.

What if anime was drawn like cartoons?

should I watch it? I hated Akira so will Iike this?

Evangelion is nothing like Akira

their both anime shit

then it goes to >>>Holla Forums

Any close up of faces makes me uncomfortable.

What if anime was real?

it isn't and it will never be

They would immediately get fucked over by real world physics.

Eyes that fucking huge? Enjoy your migraines.

animescience101.com/anime-eyes/

LIES!!

I wonder who could be behind these posts…..

yes, very, delet

delete this immediately

maybe they're just not burgershit subhumans who like so much to ruin other countries' traditional recipes?

22 years. 22 fucking years you've argued over which 14 year old girl in an anime about how much the creator hates you is better. The red haired one with blue eyes, or the blue haired one with red eyes?

>>>/a/

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Rei with red hair is just Lina Inverse.

Lina's not a no fun allowed cunt tho

Lina is all kinds of fun when Naga is around to tease her.

animefags are even worse than trumptards. I wish you'd leave

at least trumptards bring some discussion

Cicero-tier discussion indeed.

Problem?

Wouldn't that be Dorthy?

*Dorothy

i dont remember this being so hot.

it would be pretty much any anime girl with short red hair considering they all have the same face

>>>/a/

>(((circumcised)))
Oy vey, good Chaim!

HOHOHOHOHOHOOOO

Goes on /a/

But not the same personalities.

Yes, it doesn't belong here.

It does though.

nah

….wut?

You in our hood poor little hu'wite boi.

Same VA.

Why is Evangelion so popular?

Because its fans identify with whiny mangina Shinji.

Ah… well that needed to be specified.

Nobody identifies with Shinji. Not even people who don't actually think of him as anything but a massive pussy.

We have to go deeper

We can make it real with the right technology!

Weebs force their shit on every board and hope the mods are corrupt enough to side with them and turn it into a literal safe space. They are practically SJWs.
>>>/a/
>>>/weebpol/

aww…

>>>/reddit/

This is why nobody wants you around, /a/

>>>/nofun/

this meme has no power here, go back to 4cuck

Yes you are. Also,

You dont like cute girls, you want to be cute girls. You need to be gassed. It's disgusting that Holla Forums mods have your back and have made that board into a safe space for your effeminate creepy shit.

You're right about one thing. Someone needs to be gassed

But I don't.

I don't see you denying it weebtard.

Then what's all about? There's barely any cute SoL anime being posted ITT.

Not all moefags are waifufags but all waifufags are moefags, and that's the only reason anybody ever discusses shit like Evangelion. I remember when it was shit on for being terrible, then the waifufaggots came out of the woodwork and found "redeeming" qualities in shit anime, and then made all anime discussion about hurr durr wich is da best grill? I like anime more than most of you here, which is why I hate you weebshits so much. You think anything that isn't suggestively sexually perverse is for normalfags and I'm honestly just tired of the degeneracy. Kikes make everything about sex and so do you. It's a cancer, a poisonous mindset that needs to be eliminated.

It's psychological teenager drama

Arguing over best girls or having a waifu isn't always about sex. With waifuism it's reversed really, love is the main focus and sex is secondary. Plus it doesn't help that most 3D women are shit, so people look for companionship somewhere else and 2D girls are the closest thing to that at the moment. They're an ideal version of real women.

Evangelion is a good anime if you are 12-16 years old

Waifus are the only reason people still care about Evangelion

Also forgot to add, if it's just about sex then memes like "X is not for sexual" wouldn't exist.

Those memes are fucking stupid and have devolved the overall vernacular as they have spread. You're a piece of shit all around and everything your kind touches turns into it. God damn why can't you just go away? You've got several boards unrelated to anime turned into mod controlled safe spaces for your sexual deviance and thinly veiled pedophilia. When is enough enough?

The state of modern anime is so shit that anime fans have nothing else to do

That's really the only reason people still watch anime, so they can have some fun talking about waifus and watching meme videos on YouTube

Posting here is fun. I don't have to leave just because you don't like it.

Well there's nothing better to watch or post about anyway.

That's because there's nothing interesting in anime anymore

I was talking about media in general. Anime is the only thing I can tolerate.

You like waifus and memes a lot

I'd say a moderate amount tbh. My point is I watch anime because everything else is worse. And it's not like waifu shit would change if someone liked different entertainment, look at Holla Forums or the actress/e-celeb fights here.

To be fair, the bizarre misinterpretation of Rei as "cute" is responsible in large part for the initial formation of moe cancer. Moe is like modern WH40K fandom, in that it's a parody that was taken too seriously for the author to refuse the money of the morons that like it for the wrong reasons.

The concept of moe existed since the 80's though.

Nah, that's just haremshit. Still cancer, but a different kind.

I'm saying that Lum is the first character that was considered moe, not Rei.

I really don't think I'd agree with that. She's a textbook tsundere, sure, but her bubbly personality is completely opposite to the modern moe archetype of broken goods.

It's the opposite. Until you are talking about pre-2000 anime

ZOMG TEH REI

Who?
It's Di Gi "Dejiko" Charat.

I lol'd, though.

How are modern movies and tv shows better?

Yeah, their anotomy is all fucked up

They have slightly more creative freedom.

But they do nothing good with that freedom, it's the same copy and pasted shit over and over with propaganda thrown in.

But they still have. At this point anime is being made by robots.

Proofs?

Anime is literally the most normalfag shit ever now, even middle age women watch it.

>have to be photorealistic, or at least make a credible attempt at it, or you'll be confined to the kiddy ghetto or quasi-kiddy ghetto like The Simpsons and South Park
The only occidental anything that still aren't total warmed-over dogshit are vidya and novels.

Didn't mean to sage. Oh, and one other thing I forgot on that last point:
Although the internet might theoretically ameliorate that, I've noticed no boom in professional short fiction since the late '90s, since it died off with the magazines that circulated it in the early '80s.

anime girls all have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Lol newfags

fuck off weeb

test

6.5/10, generic but effective

What a nufag

emma is gorgeous, kill yourself weeb

But if I was a cute girl, how would I fug other cute girls?

Who hurt you, user? Do you think everyone who likes anime are also tentacle loving toddler-cons?

Did they swap vaginas too?

I've never given enough of a shit to watch Evangelion. Design-wise, I've just liked asuka's look more. Rei looks like an emotionless doll. Yeah, I know, thats the point but its just unappealing.

Hawaiian style pizza waa invented by a Canadian.

Damn user, shit tastes on top of butthurt. You from r9k?

The problem of these arguments is that they pretend I said movies/shows have a lot of freedom, when I said they just have a bit more than anime. They still have a lot of restrictions, but you still can feel the director and/or writer impriting themselves in the final product, unlike in anime.

It's true even with super heroes movies. A Joss Whedon movie will always feels like a Joss Whedon movie, despite the restrictions.

Writers come through loud and clear in anime, especially if it's something adapted from manga or LNs, much moreso than outside anime IMHO. As for the murky visibility of non-auteur directors, producers, and the like, I think that's a Japanese cultural issue, since the studio as a whole (Trigger, Sunrise, KyoAni, Ufotable, Production I.G., etc.) is instantly recognizable most of the time.

gee, that changes everything

goes on /a/

>still hasn't gone back to his containment board >>>/a/

Thanks for the bump.

emmafags have a containment board too
>>>/waifuist/

It's not an argument when Asuka is always the right answer.