FedEx worker stops flag burning

I'm surprised Holla Forums isn't talking about this. It might be small news, but a cool guy did a cool thing and I wanted to call attention to it.

I hate it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X4aUd
ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-fedex-driver
about.van.fedex.com/our-story/leadership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill me
archive.is/X4aUd

Based FedEx man. I love how those limp-wristed commies sperged about muh illuminati and wouldn't really fight the guy over taking their flag.
This is what we are up against. A bunch of edgy pussies.

jej he gave one of them a mouthful of fire extinguisher.

Trump needs to give him recognition, a medal or a job at the WH

Cival war incoming and itll be one sided.

Based FedEx Man.

Nah

Youll hang with them too

|
|>
|
|

but guiz, freedom includes burning the flag
rite

He's ex-military, he could be good in Trump's private security

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY
THE FEDEX MAN OF PATRIOTISM AND HONOR
BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU
BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY
"JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN
TO THIS POST
I can't photoshop for shit, sorry

he should have brained 'em with the fire extinguisher

I will use Fedex the next time I have a parcel.

Hold on, nigga they haven't really announced what their action will be yet

Just use microsoft paint, nigger.

Yeah he's probably gonna get fired. Hate to be the guy who says it, but I used to work for UPS and they'll fire you over smaller shit than this. Not to mention the faggot lefties will definitely try to get him canned.

UPS is a bunch of niggers though. I wouldnt compare the two.

There, looks like shit, but there.

Mostly spics. But these companies work the same. Any altercation with the public is grounds to get fired.

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN
It looks okay

I'm all for patriotism, but who cares if these fags burn our flag.

It just makes real Americans hate them more. Also flag burning is covered as a form of political speech. Also flasg are made out of polyester which has a carcinogenic effect when burned and inhaled.

Really we lose nothing when these fags pull their bullshit other than brand identity.

God damn, that crowd looked fun. Would have loved to jump in and beat them up together with the Fedex bro.

Trump should give him recognition. The media won't, or they'll demonize him. If Trump does though, expect people all across the country to grow balls overnight and start getting in the faces of these emasculated commie faggots.

You'd almost suspect that the faggots that are too lazy to work complain the most.

Face to Fucking Bloodshed

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

Rev up your twitter accounts and applaud FedEx for being pro USA.

Set the narrative lads!

this board is so low energy

ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-fedex-driver

This.

Fucking kek, just a modicum of strength and they sperg out.

FedEx goes out of their way to hire veterans, and their company attracts a conservative alpha class. Not surprised by this the least.

None of those jews pretending to be american with their cowboy hats will be around when it kicks off though, just dumb nogs and pink hared lesbos and coalburners.
Fucking idiots.
Unfortunately martial law will effect everyone.

Holla Forums has gone to shit.

Not a single one of them mentioned anything about Israel as they burned the American flag.
No justification in what you are saying.
Maybe you are the shit.

These people truly fucking disgust me.

Doesnt matter who mocks your flag. Have sone respect.

No.

Well I guess I rolled a bad spawn and NatSoc is a fraud for America even if it requires a big ol' shoah. Damn, shoulda voted for Cunton while I still could!

What the fuck do think is happening right now. Whites are fighting back.

Defeatist shill pls go

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

TEXAS DID 911

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

BE A GODDAMN PATRIOT

I feel like I'm being sold a product. I want to be wrong, I desperately want to be wrong, but I cannot shake the feeling that this is just advertising for fedex. Like a bone cold chill running up my spine, just a feeling, you know? Is full/pol/ really popular enough for that?

Found the yuropoor

Maybe it but it is most likely as coincidence.

nigger, what?

The goth chick on the right is so wet for him that it's crazy.

wtf i hate flags now

Goth girls are the most malleable. Feels good turning a goth into a red pilled qt at work in the span of 2 years.

No matter what hollywood has led you to believe, wearing black lipstick doesn't mean you're gothic.

10/10

If you hadn't noticed, Holla Forums is officially inhabited by newfags now.

I can feel it in my bones the time to start bashing the leftists skulls in is coming.

Whatever she is, she's hoping he'll carry her off next.

This is the kind of guy we need to put forward, not queers who get sucker punched.

CREW? Buttmad leftyfaggots? TRShills who can't pull the Holla Forums dick out of their asses? Tough to say for sure, but shills sure do hate seeing Americans stand up for the symbol of their country–meaning we should make a point to do so at every opportunity.

It's all the same from an overhead view. Namefags gonna namefag. The Eternal Namefag. In one week Trump is at least ten steps ahead of all of them in real life positions that actually matter. He'll be one hundred steps ahead by the end of the half-year! Meanwhile The Eternal Namefag is still stuck on the Internet, and they "best" they've done is go from "TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN" to "TRUMP'S POLICIES ACTUALLY HELP THE JEWS RULE THE WORLD". It's unmemorable.

t. trshill

Start burning Kike and fag flags.

FedEx has responded via Twitter

The commies were bombarding FedEx with calls for his removal so much they actually had to respond?

WHAT
SOMEONE DIVERSIFY THESE RACISTS, I CAN'T EVEN???????

all packages shipped through FedEx now

Three months ago, he would have been fired. Donald Trump being elected changes the whole game. Fed Ex decided the bad press would outweigh company policy. The President himself might even weigh in. On the other hand, the good press if they support their employee is worth more advertising then they can afford.

Trumps election has changed the entire culture of the country. The companies very quickly adapt to this and fall into line.

You memed Trump into the presidency gentlemen. Not simply memeing but researching the wikileaks dumps, propagandizing normies etc. You played a major role in changing the whole country. As America so goes the world. The left never saw it coming. They only realized it on election night.

Good job you magnificent bastards.

He better get a raise.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

be sure to let FEDEX know that you approve and commend their stand against cultural marxism. Every bit helps.

about.van.fedex.com/our-story/leadership/

Is Christine Richards a "Pence"?????

JUST IN TIME FEDEX-MAN!

JUST IN TIME FEDEX-MAN!

BASED AS FUCK

good

Based Fed Ex Patriot.

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

If they fired him the shit storm would be massive, Trump himself would probably call them out, they would not fucking dare

probably chimpire and the rest of their goon friends

Grow up and get a job.

Nazi Germany killed its share of whites, stop living in the past, and stop cucking for them if you're American, its fucking embarrasing. Just make sure another huge world white war doesn't happen again.

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

Iowa City is a shitstain thanks to University of Iowa. The town wouldn't even meaningfully exist if it weren't for UI. Obviously it's a hive of SJWs thanks to that.

Just in time, Fedex-Man!

I think it's the other way around

Dont give a shit about "muh america" but fuck these edgy commie dirtbag scum. I side with the delivery of swift justice. Get it? a snoot full of fire extinguisher. he.

JUST IN TIME, FED-EX MAN

Looks good to me, user!

Just arrest them for arson. How hard is that?

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

This happened in the city I live in.
That kid is a HUGE faggot, only does this shit for attention.
I can dox him RIGHT now if you want

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX MAN

I know this is a shop but I love the idea that Trump has a picture of himself yelling.

Shit is happening every single fucking day, holy shit we're reaching a breaking point. I'm not ready for this. Did we switch universes again?

"JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN"

We're in the happy universe, user.

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

pick one

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

Just in time FedEx-Man

?

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

Hitler declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor hoping the Japs would reciprocate and declare war on Russia. They did not. It was one of many poor military decisions he made. The US was providing weapons to the commies and UK by this time so Germany's actions were not completely unjustified. It was a poor tactical decision.

On December 8, Japanese Ambassador Oshima went to German Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop to nail the Germans down on a formal declaration of war against America. Von Ribbentrop stalled for time; he knew that Germany was under no obligation to do this under the terms of the Tripartite Pact, which promised help if Japan was attacked, but not if Japan was the aggressor. Von Ribbentrop feared that the addition of another antagonist, the United States, would overwhelm the German war effort.
Yet the germans were so fucking retarded they did it anyway.
All they had to do was propose an alliance and anyone would have jumped to form a group against the Soviets. But the krauts turned their noses up and payed the price for their arrogance.

With who?

The ukranians, slavs, pols, and the US were all either pissed off or nervous of the Soviet union. The Slavs were all itching to kill the rusks due to the genocides in Ukraine and other awful shit the commies did. When the germans rolled in they were viewed at first as liberators. The slavs wanted to be part of the new Reich but the krauts were too arrogant to accept any slavs into their empire. So they pissed them off instead and did all kinds of dumb shit to alienate the Ukrainians and basically drive them into turning into partisans sworn to kill the krauts.
It's not quite the same as the US. But with all the ground the communist parties in the US were gaining during the 20s, America was looking for a reason to squash the root of all the trouble: Russia. If Hitler didn't attack france and England Everyone was happy to gang up on the new ideology of communism.

Instead they attacked the French and pissed off the allies, bombed England which lead to night raid bombings on both sides, and declared war on the US to try and stay friendly with the Japanese even though they were a worthless backwater country with no industry or resources.

So much for Uncle Joe and Lend Lease

At that point the Hitler had already invaded france and pissed off the allies. So when Russia came to the Allies promising to pay good money for war materials the US was fine with giving them some seeing as how germany went out of it's way to make an enemy out of everyone.

Fuck off

The FDR administration was rife with communists. They made sure Russia got far more and better material than was called for. A Military official in charge of the program complained about it and was overruled.

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

They actually believe Fascism still exists!

Not to mention Patton going of the reservation in post war Germany…

*off*

btw…Trump's a big fan of Patton.

Watch him get fired for it.

Well shit, I should have read the thread. That's fantastic news.

Couldn't be…

Why can't i put a strayan flag on my post?

I feel like I'm living in 1953.

He didn't. FedEx outright said he was going to keep his position.

"JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN"

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

They attacked Germany you dumb fucking nigger, Hitler invaded pooland after they committed atrocities to German nationals in pooland, and France and England came to poolands aid.

Holy shit how could you be this fucking retarded.

But he's right you nigger

poland was a mistake

postal workers unions are known for that

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

LA RWDS

JUST IN TIME, FEDEX-MAN

Back to cuckchan you anime posting faggot