What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Would you cuckchan crossposters ever fuck off?
You're the reason this board is just as bad as 4/tv/.

You need to go back. back to cuckchan. and stay there.

No.

who is this kikess

Get the fuck out of here and never return, faggot.

>DUDE GUGCKOLD BORND XDDDDDDDDDD
LITERALY FUKKING KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT

I don't go there anymore though….haven't for a long time. Only do randomly for about a minute or two if i feel like it.

No.

That is the issue. The fact that you go there at all for any amount of time. They are massively invaded by redditors who go there to take fat shits all over the popular boards and by their new subverted post-GG mods. Not even 8ch is perfect anymore, but I will fight bullshit wherever I see it, because this place is my home, and I would treat someone who says they come from reddit and browse /r/atheist the exact same way as someone who says they come from 4chan: tell them to go back to where they came from!

Mainly curious, and literally just went there today to tell them they were full of reddit plebs and nobody responded to my thread

I'm sure that this time will be the time that telling someone to fuck off on an imageboard will finally bear fruit.

That's probably because you're shadowbanned, knowing cuckchan mods.

It will certainly discourage him from expecting a kind treatment on 8ch if he says he's from 4chan.

You need to go back, too, bastard.

By the way, is that Shawkat?

No, it's Keira Knightley

Yes, check the tattoos

where do you think you are

Try and find one with sound a dare you

You could always try searching somewhere other than cuckchan.

I don't really care about her I did a shitty google search for 5 seconds and called it a day

there are no other sites that post pirated stuff. leddit would delete it immediately. no way you could get it on imgur. and that's it. where else can you look?