"Feminism is not important XD"

ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-women-launch-twitter-campaign-demanding-end-male-guardianship-1574537
Like, holy shit. Imagine if you needed a female guardianship.
Also, post succesful feminist projects and campaings.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/periods-for-pence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh… you mean those free the nipple protests? what else is there in USA?

look up periods for pence.

yeah that pence.

maximum kek
source?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/periods-for-pence
oh god.. why can't USA feminist do some real work? :(
wtf is this cringe shit, makes me be embarassed that I'm a feminist

Then they're doing you a favor.

there's nothing wrong with what you posted

1st and 2nd waves count or just modern day feminism?

Modern feminism, I already know things about suffergate movement and 70s.

True communists support feminism.

Like, holy shit, women are actually oppressed in third world countries. Nobody ever pointed that out when we criticized hysteric idpolers and their first world problems.

This.

Only when its actually subversive. I'll support feminists in Saudi Arabia, but not in the United State or the rest of the English speaking world except maybe Nigeria.

If feminists really cared about islamic ultrarectionaries, I'd be on board.

cos they are bourgie scum?

How about you go outside instead.

Honestly this, the problem with feminism is that it's too easy for it to deviate into liberal tumblr-tier feminism. Too many muh privileged women are into it and don't give a shit about the working class struggle.

No, the problem is that you're using the actions of women in a foreign land as cover for demanding we support an idpol movement that is stuff with more cancer than an oncology ward.

Just so that you know, Saudi Arabia is definitely not Third World. It's one of the richest countries in the world, actually.

Aside from some couple of countries in the Middle East, that's not really the case.

>"third world" refers purely to economic status, not also to political repression or Cold War nonalignment, but that's not really relevant anymore
Turd-wave feminazism really is brain cancer

Problem is feminism can mean whatever someone wants it to mean.

Reactionary sexists denigrate legitimate women's movements under the guise of attacking bourgeois liberal feminism (has happened several times in this thread with mentions of meme nonissues). As a result SJWs take any sort of critique of bourgeois liberal feminism as an attack on feminist theory as a whole.

Sensible comrades support women's liberation without caring for this dumb click-bait driven culture war.

If you want a bunch of Dworkinite lesbians to kill or castrate you, so be it. You are not, however, sensible.

plz

Aids.

Just go away.

It's their culture, sinner. Stop imposing western standards on everyone.

>>>Holla Forums

Just so you know, third world means not associated with first (NATO, capitalist west) or second (Warsaw Pact and other "commies") world.

Ever heard of Africa?

WTF I love feminism now