President Trump - The Trap is Set

President Trump - The Trap is Set

youtube.com/watch?v=1MmfCX2H7N8

This video is not bias.

This video will boggle your mind and leave you thinking: scared, confused and wondering what is to come.

Have any of you seen this video before? What you are about to see is disturbing to say the least.

Other urls found in this thread:

paul.senate.gov/news/press/sen-rand-paul-reintroduces-audit-the-fed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posted this on Holla Forums just to see some reactions. Not too many took kindly to this video even though it was not bias and provides a whole lot of information.

Hope to get a better conversation going here.

Where have you been famalam? We've been predicting all of this since last year.

I'm not a regular poster here. I hardly view much news at all. I just wanted to spread this around, hopefully get some debate going. This has me wondering what the future has in store.

Audit the Fed bill introduced by Rand.
paul.senate.gov/news/press/sen-rand-paul-reintroduces-audit-the-fed

Pretty decent video, but
Don't see how he can say that, when Trump has been going against these odds since he started his campaign, If he anyone can do it, it's Trump.

Leftists will never target the banks and Jews, they get paid too much by them and it would threaten causing actual prosperity and truth.

Yah, I agree that was his intention. But considering all the stuff going on and the deep state surrounding him, it may not work out the way he intended. Then what? God only knows.

Is that why they acted like such arrogant jackasses when I posted this video at Holla Forums? They really seemed to hate it or whatever reason, claimed I was naive too.

stop shilling your YouTubechannel. learn to embed then learn to webm. until then, lurk.

Tried to imbed it, but it took too long and froze. So I gave up and posted the Youtube picture instead. Sorry.

Why didn't you actually write a short synopsis of what's in the video instead of writing all that clickbait shit?

The guy who made this video has posted all sorts of tinfoil videos before. Even if he ends up right about any of this it's not because of any actual knowledge or intellectual framework of understanding anything.

lol this fucking fantasy of Trump becoming a military dictator. So fucking retarded

The Left is dependent upon keeping you sick, so you do not become so independent that you start to ignore them.

The Left benefits from the Jew because the Jew is good at keeping others sick and divided - so responsive to the whining of the Left.

It's not that long of a video, I rather people just take 7 minutes and just watch it for themselves.

I'd rather you take half a minute to tell me what the video is so I can decide if I want to spend seven fucking minutes watching it.

Funny, because they acted like such arrogant assholes they actually led me to post it over here and ignore them. The fact they acted like they are better or smarter than anyone else kind of makes normfags like myself NOT want to listen to them.

The Fourth Reich is coming.

Trump will make America white again.

i tried to watch it but the voice changer made me cringe so hard i must have closed the tab or something and hit the thumbs down button

>trump wasn't supposed to win and there will likely racial civil war because of it

what we all already know basically.

File name.

Thank you, user.

Again, title of the video. What should I have named it?

Guise. Hitler was controlled by the jews, he's the one who helped the jews take over israel in the first place and then he made himself look bad so people would fall for the jew's tricks and never try german culture again
:%)

youre fucking pathetic. I'm reporting your patreon

hahahhaha you don't know what he meant by that, you're shill is showing

I don't care what you titled the video, "OP is always a fag" is simply a truth as old as imageboards. I can tell you are new here, please lurk moar.

ty based user
still not watching it

dude you suck. why are you here

Most likely right on the federal reserve tightening and civil unrest. Right on observations about Trump's leadership choices which are either intended for putting down civil unrest or preparing for another insurgency type war, this part hasn't been talked about much around here. Right about Israel trying to provoke Syria and Iran but most likely wrong about Syria being the flashpoint of conflict since ISIS is as good as gone.

Otherwise a pretty basic video that sums up where we are now.

Such as?

Have you considered the title, "I'm A Giant Fucking Faggot. Please Give Me Ad Revenue. You'll Be Shocked, Angered, Bamboozled, Flustered, Slightly Bothered When You Find Out Happens Next."

Just write an application for Buzzfeed already, you fucking Jew.

Since you seem sincere and not actually the person who's behind that channel, if you are going to post videos here, convert them to webm and post them here.

Don't mind these faggots

I titled the OP as the video was titled. Not my title, a used one. What the hell do you expect and why would it matter?

newfag, lurk more before posting again

This isn't a board that cares about being "unbiased." We are extremely biased due to our right-wing leanings. We don't pretend to be otherwise.

At best, you told us everything we already have known for years on end. At worst, you are shilling against Trump on a heavily pro-Trump board.

This is not something you say when shilling your video, and then admitting it is your video.

Suck my dick faggot.

He's said before he plans on cutting a good amount of CIA workers, might have something to do with that.

Good job lad.

Saudi Arabia will most likely be the flashpoint. It's already becoming less stable and Trump's economic picks point towards flooding the US with oil and other energy sources to lower logistics overhead and promote domestic business growth. If the global oil price has another crash the Saudis are going to find it difficult to stay in power and shit will hit the fan majorly.

Some guy doing a batman voice talking about how shit's going to blow up in 2017. Maybe not Holla Forums fodder but probably great for a receptive normie and it even touches on Israel.

They keep underestimating him.

Do you wanna know why he is cozying up so much to Putin? Trump is great at putting experts and advisers to work. It might be his most overlooked talent, finding the right people for the job. Putin has vast experience in purging domestic enemies to the state.

He's going to massively clean house and compromise everybody who can't be ousted. Niggers won't even know what hit them.

OP your clickbait video is basic bitch-tier shit we have known about for literally years now. I agree that the fed is a serious problem, but I disagree with the assessment that Trump is impulsive and irrational, which is an assessment bourne from not having a high enough IQ to have an intuitive handle on the deliberate dimension he operates at.

Saudi Arabia is simply going to implode, there won't be much of a flashpoint since there won't be that many conflicting foreign influence in that collapse unlike Syria where the you've had rebel organization astroturfed by agents not related to Syria. The only problem Saudi Arabia has is its Shia population which has been cracked down on over the past year and a half.

The trap is set
you are preaching to the choir here user.
But I don't think it's quite the trap the video envisions.
I really think Trump is waiting for the (((FED))) to make it's move and pop the bubble. When not if that happens I think Trump will abolish the FED, extinguish all US debt to the FED and re-establish the US treasury as the source of US money.
This will of course start a world war but I don't think that will play out quite like it has in the past as Russia and BRIC have already started an alternative to the (((Rothchild))) international banking system.

Cuckchan tier analysis, back to the /hwndu/ thread. Putin isn't advising Trump on how to deal with purging domestic enemies in the US.

Why do you waste you're energy saying things anons here WONT hear because they don't want to? Why wade through ten ip's just to find one that isn't banned to wait for 5 minutes for something to post just to be called a shill or fag or to be completely ignored? All it took was for trump to post pepe and Holla Forums was his. Nobody wants to admit they were subverted and helped lay another brick in the road to greater Israel. I admit I'm at fault too because I voted just to spite certain groups. Now I'm alienated from Holla Forums and all other groups because I fell for the group think. Honestly brother if you want to do anything about it you need to not ever talk about it and pull an anders brevik. Not kill a bunch of kids but wait and bide your time. Be a model citizen. Don't preach violence and slowly learn the skills you need to learn to fight back in a way of your choosing. Don't be another chicken screaming about the sky falling. Trust whats in your heart and decide from there.

It is because they picture themselves in that position as president and think
>well if it were me I know I wouldn't be able to fix the situation

It is because they buy into the media narrative that Trump is an idiot and so fail to recognize that he is genuinely far more intelligent and competent than they realize a human being even can potentially be.

The main issue with Saudi Arabia is that when the Saudis face destabilisation they tend to fund and export terrorists to the west. It will also likely lead to another rapefugee wave and further cries for intervention. Neither of which are appealing outcomes.