Trump: ‘Too Early’ to Discuss Moving Embassy to Jerusalem

UH OH GOY

“I don’t want to talk about it yet. It’s too early,” Trump told Fox News pundit Sean Hannity in a far-ranging interview from the White House that also touched on banning refugees, his plan for a wall along the Mexican border and his support for a return to the use of torture.

archive.is/4EXjR

'Judea Declares War on America' atop CNN when?

Uh oh. Trump is literally Hitler. Oy vey if only Hillary was elected!

:^)

What's the deal with moving the embassy anyway? What does that change?

the closer you are to the enemy, the further away you get from harm.

Read a book nigger.

Not much really. I don't care if it happens or not, though since it makes the kikes happy I would rather oppose it.

I think I get it now.
Current embassy is in Tel Aviv.
Kikes want to move it to Jerusalem, right next to the border, to piss off the Palestinians and get more American troops there to intimidate them.
SoTrump delaying the move or scrapping it altogether would make them kvetch hard.

Kinda the opposite of what I assumed, knowing nothing about Israel. I thought this was in the works before Trump took office, and thus was one of Obongo's muslim machinations.

put the embassy in the fucking oven and turn it up to 1488 degrees.

Q: Where is the main embassy in a country?
A: The capital.
Moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be de facto recognition of the city as the capital of Israel, giving the kikes a fig leaf to push Palestinians out of their holy city ("For mutual security reasons, goy. Wouldn't want to see something regrettable happen to an embassy.") even harder than is SOP for them.
Pic related: Israeli territorial policy in operation.

That the Palestines consider Jerusalem as the capital of their "nation" (They call it Al Quds). What they're pushing is that at least the East part of Jerusalem become the capital of Palestine. Trump moving the embassy (according to the kikes) is recognizing that Israel have valid claims over Jerusalem and not them.

The sandniggers are so butthurt that they're threatening with demands of the US embassies in there leaving their countries. Now that Trump is delaying the decision is a very funny way to get both the kikes and the goatfuckers mad.

Also there is only one valid claim to the city of Jerusalem

He's putting america first, which is great. But just because he can't get everything done in the first week doesn't mean he isn't going to do it.

I would imagine Trump has to be careful about Israel and the jews. Everyone expects Mexico and the middle east to chimp out over what he's doing, but jews are the ones with a lot of pull. Trump has to catch them offguard at an opportune time if he's aware of the source of a lot of kikery.

Well, that and jerusalem is their fucking capital so it'ld be moving the embassy near the seat of government.

It's kind of a non-issue either way, the cuckservatives in congress want to give israel all our money either way. But the proposal to move to jerusalem in the first place triggered some US-based jews, and fucking about with the proposal now will probably trigger some more, so I guess it's entertaining.

Trump has a wall to build

I love this presidency and we're not even a month in yet

trump freezes around 220 million dollar tax money obummer donated to palestine

trump does not freeze 38 billion dollar tax money obumer donated to israel

Jerusalem is internationally unrecognised as the capital of Israel. The kikes are pushing hard for recognition and Trump has previously said that he'd recognise Jerusalem as the capital. Moving the embassy there slowly starts the process of Jerusalem gaining international recognition as the capital and the beginnings of a 100% Jewish city.

Not to mention Israel is planning to annex more of the west bank this month.

It's basically recognizing the West Bank as Israeli.
Embassies are usually in the country's capital. Now the kikes will have a reason to move the capital since it's supported by the world ruler. And when you move that, you have to clear a safety area around the capital for strategic reasons see
Soon after the kikes move the capital they would annex the bank completely.

Israel is basically a modern day version of the Teutonic/Livonian order with the difference that they are jewish. So their main function is to cleanse the area of natives and spread their borders. That's why you move your capital close to the border. for quick response and you can gobble all around it for "security reasons". Any bottle rockets shot at the city can be labeled as an act of war since it's the capital.

Get gassed kike. This can spark a lot of violence since Jerusalem is also a mudshit holy city.
The thing Trump's doing is very smart. Bait the kikes all the time and lead them where you want them.

I promise to spend my presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.