HAHA XD

HAHA XD

What species are they?

I keep telling people that jews want to to breed a niggerasian work force and exterminate their only superiors(white people), but they arent even hiding their masterplan now

That asian girl is as ugly as the one from BAMN.

wtf I hate racemixing now

So a combination of being dumb but with rigid bone structure, low body fat and great work ethic?

I'm sure the chinks will love this :^)

relevant?

Who?

Asians are supposed to be smart

The nustar wars aliens really look like shit. Pic not related.

Except niggers easily get morbidly obese and Asians also get fat as fuck when introduced to western food.

find a flaw

why was she chosen for the role?

Is there anybody Boyega won't BLACK by the end of the series.

Mike Stoklasa is going to really enjoy future installments.

kike pilot looks too white and male. He will be killed off this movie

asians arent smart, they just work harder

They're intentionally casting fugly actors in their "young unknown up and coming discovery" roles to provoke the public.

All the older characters, Han, Leila (personally I always thought Fisher was a revolting butterface but most people consider her attractive), Luke, Poe, Laura Dern, Benicio Del Toro, are played by established, conventionally attractive, vaguely white looking (even though a number are Jews or Bean people) actors.

The new blood, Rey, Finn, Kylo, Ching Chong, are all lumpy, awkward looking, dysgenic mystery meat.

They've gone beyond trying to redefine beauty standards. They're trying to make ugliness into a virtue.

asian.

That has been going on for a lot longer, it's just now they're getting more desperate and doubling down.

Shit movie but can't deny she was pretty

What could possibly go wrong?

Because gooks are also called 'chosen'.

Asians hate fat people just as much, and are far more strict for women on a set standard of beauty, no clue what they were thinking

Why would Jews care about having one set of subhumans but not the others? especially when when they want to allegedly breed with the one you're saying they're trying to exterminate?

Smells like they asked a bunch of immigrants in a big city

it's almost like the problem is diet, not genes

Why would anyone even publish something like this?

s&m HuKrogan and Old fez man are the stars.

Not gonna lie, both of them are pretty good-looking.

I can't wait for their spin off movies.

Nice tits

bane?

her face looks like the rock's character in Moana

lies

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at.
The other user implied they genetically have low body fat and are incapable of turning into whales when it's purely because they don't eat a bunch of processed shit full of preservatives.

Jews do it once again. Everyone applaud their Semitic craftiness!

Is that a hamster?

they really downplayed her looks in the movie though

What looks? She is a 30 something whore that's already all wrinkled up. She looks average at best.

i hope you're not a pedophile user

N-not an argument!

the wrinkles make her eyes sparkle

Butterface

lol
what's with this study?

Diet AND genes, retard.
kek

She's gone over the wall.

Great in her prime though.

This. What happened to the twi'leks? Were they locked away/forgotten because most of the female twi'leks are sexy and Kennedy and Disney hate good-looking people?

Because they needed a woman the black manlet can pretend to tower over. And race quotas.

Sideways vagina.

To pay lip service to chink inclusion, get out of having Rey get BLACKED (Rey needs to be nonsexual to satisfying aged dry cunts like Kennedy) but by making her a pudgy ugly chink they hope it will not piss off the fish head eaters who would see a nigger on chinese woman pairing as a mix between beastiality and devil worship.

Because JJ wanted to add asians in nuStar Wars.

What do you mean, goy ? Our handpicked 33 jews cannot possibly be any less than number 1 in IQ.

You spelled "Poe" wrong.

Don't worry you got a strong, independant Twi'lek who defies those sexist stereotypes. You can't have sexy alien women anymore in media.

You mean you're too much of a pussy faggot to tell your friends you don't want to pay money to watch crap. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you don't have the balls to do that either.

Seeing it with a family member

You mean you're too much of a pussy faggot to tell your mom you don't want to pay money to watch crap. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you don't have the balls to do that either.

Japs may stay in the office longer, but in consequence they work slower and waste a lot of time; "working" for more than 8 hours at day brings down efficiency dramatically.

It's all about image with them, it's more important to appear that they work harder.

Nope, totally not hiding it anymore.

Nah it's more like I don't want to crush her and make her think I've had a huge personality change. She knows the prequels are kino tho.

Why do people (manchildren) still care about Star Wars?

Why do "people" (subhumans) screech about SW shitposting?

It's meant to provide a ridiculous and completely inaccurate comparison between groups for the sake of indoctrinating normalfags and simultaneously pissing off people who actually think about what they're looking at.

Their lives are an empty wasteland fit only for toxic waste disposal.

even the aliens have to be gay and fleshy-toned now

she's no huckleberry at all.

Why do all asians look like they have downs syndrome?

cause there eyes are slanted

FUCKIN BASED