Our Metamorphosis

Shadilay brothers.

The tadpole becomes a frog and takes it's first steps on land. Kek brings the light forth from darkness. With the election of Trump and our emergence at HWNDU we are stepping through to the real world from the internet at an increasing rate. With this we are increasingly manifesting Kek's influence on the physical world. Kek is crossing over.

Buckle up guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

fringechan.org/library/res/1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd say we are Holla Forumsliwogs right now but yes you are mostly correct.

Yeah I hadn't really thought it through fully since it was just kind of a revelation I had and wanted to get it out there before I forgot.

Things are definitely happening though.

what goes up must come down, its just our time up

As frogs walk upon land and swim in water so too do the shamans, priests, and acolytes of KeK swim in conscious awareness as they walk in the physical domain.

If we bring balance then we will never fall again. If we destroy all traces of evil, everything will continue ever forward in a spiral of greatness.

I prefer balance. The destruction of evil is a myth presented by idealists but it is a beautiful ideal we can eternally work for.

I will admit, whenever I come here, I feel as though I'm among family.

Not sure why, but it feels…right being among all of you.

Because we're the only ones who understand each other in this screwed up world.

This is very appropriate for this.

Serene, I fold my hands and wait,
Nor care for wind, nor tide, nor sea;
I rave no more 'gainst time or fate,
For lo! my own shall come to me.

I stay my haste, I make delays,
For what avails this eager pace?
I stand amid the eternal ways,
And what is mine shall know my face.

Asleep, awake, by night or day,
The friends I seek are seeking me;
No wind can drive my bark astray,
Nor change the tide of destiny.

What matter if I stand alone?
I wait with joy the coming years;
My heart shall reap where it hath sown,
And garner up its fruit of tears.

The waters know their own and draw
The brook that springs in yonder height;
So flows the good with equal law
Unto the soul of pure delight.

The stars come nightly to the sky;
The tidal wave unto the sea;
Nor time, nor space, nor deep, nor high,
Can keep my own away from me.

The year of the Fire Cock began today too.
The stars are ripe for the taking

Thats one smart little dude right there.

We must secure the existence of our frogs and a future for tadpole children

Use the Logos to accelerate your metamorphosis

Start lifting if you haven't a frog must be big enough to devour rats who would eat the tadpoles.

I really like this post. most of the fringe stuff gets me down but this just makes sense

What part of it gets you down?

Sounds exactly like Jordan Peterson's Future Authoring Program

any of it that leads to me to feeling existential fear or become more a skitzo

I know that feel

It sounds like your emotions are fearful before fringe stuff is involved then. I used to take medication for anxiety but since I started meditating and focusing on staying upbeat I don't need the medicine anymore.

FTFY

Any new periscope up? Or updates from people on the ground? This is boring.

wut do if complex problem? Also,
nervouslaughter.gif

I think that happened to me lol. tfw too smart to think rationally :^)

These techniques are basically ancient forms of self-psychology. If people have latent illnesses like psychosis or schizophrenia they can be triggered by periods of great emotional upheaval. Finding out many of the things you assumed to be true are lies can cause a period of this upheaval.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

Found the kike.

I consider myself very emotionally stable,I'm able to control such things quite well. Should I worry? No history of psychosis or schizophrenia in my family, I have sleep hynogogia though and have experienced some pretty wacky shit.

He is better than an average nigger dad.

Checked.
No one can tell you the future. The chance of it Awakening latent psychosis is low. The bigger danger is having a breakthrough and deciding that it has some kind of meaning that it doesn't actually have. This is why it's suggested you talk to someone else involved in this stuff so they can keep you grounded if you take off badly.

somebody get this hot head outta here

Checked, I don't know anyone like that but I have a good friend who will be there for me. Thanks, will definitely try it out. Although kind of spooked by vague talk.

There's nothing vague. You look within yourself long enough and something amazing will happen. How you interpret that realization will depend on your beliefs at the time. Christians will likely call it God, "God's Word", or "Christ Consciousness ". Buddhists will call it Enlightenment. Hindus will call it Awakening. Setians call it Becoming. People who are into ufos frequently decide it's a form of extraterrestrial communication. KeKists will call it KeK. And so on.
If you don't experience it during your life sooner, you will probably experience it just before you die.

I shouldn't say there's "nothing vague ". The mystery itself is exceedingly vague. Your role in this and what you can experience isn't.

So I should expect some great awakening or power within myself just by writing things down on paper and carrying them out?

Wacky universe man. I'll try it out.

In this case I think its just warning about letting your euphoria take you off the rails, nothing too profound. if you just stay grounded in facts you'll be fine.

On the more mystical side though, since that other user brought up meditation, I've had crazy experiences from meditating and let myself get side tracked by analyzing them and trying to figure out what they meant. Getting back on the right track in meditation is also about staying grounded in facts, in this case, the bare primordial fact of awareness and the object of awareness. A lot of mediations manuals talk about something called the dark night of the soul, which is a great inner upheaval that can throw you off course into despair, but the solution given to this is always the same, just continue with the practice, i.e: pay attention.

Don't expect it. It will come easier if you just "do" and "be" without trying to force things or worrying about them.
Remember in Star Wars when Obi-Wan says "Let go and trust your feelings "? You're going for the same mental state.

Brothers through similar struggles

i've gotten the impression some people think you can use this stuff to affect reality, a la the force. do people actually think this?

I too had a crazy experience with meditation. Haven't touched it since. Since I'm getting into this esoteria shit I might as well give it another go sometime.

Seems to be the state of mind used to induce mediation. Clear your mind completely. (or at least one way to meditate) Well, I guess I'm starting this up. I am quite a lazy fucker but I have enough willpower to follow through with such a thing.

I really hope my ancestors protect me.

its complicated, and there are layers of metaphor wrapped up in this. The basic definition of magick is just the application of the will, and it operates in a totally lawful, causal manner. but people can get to such high levels of self-programming that they can basically just wish for something and it comes true.

That said, I'm not totally opposed to the idea of reality function in truly supernatural ways. That CIA remote viewing thing spooked me. And the old buddhist texts talk about mind reading and stuff like that, but who knows.

Some people find it works for them. Until you try it you won't know if it works for you.
Before you assume I'm full of shit remember that the kikes are the ones teaching that "it's not real and even if it was White people can't do it."

Here's a cap I saved a while ago

thats interesting, I would say it's the kind of theorizing and systemizing I was warning against though. People often come up with their own theories, and if it works for them, more power to them, but its also the kind of thing that can mess you up or at the very least, waste your time. so its just something to be aware of.

I'm not immune to this either. I often toy with the idea of making my own personal system of kabbalah based on belief network graphs, but I can't shake the feeling that its just a totally wrong-headed approach.

There's a lot of good information there but I tune out when people use terms like "sheeple" and "truther".

i can confirm that is truth
FAITH
PATIENCE
something fuckep up this way come

Is this tonight's greenpill thread?

You don't know what it means to see a board dying until you return to halfchan

Funny. Whenever things in my life are not going right, I always see meditation pop up. I used to meditate daily, fell out of practice and, surprise, my life got worse.

Perhaps this is a sign that I need to return to my old practice.

You're alright.

It's been a long road…

when do we become Holla Forumsitoads?

2 years or so probably.

Also

Holla Forumsfringe is always comfy.
Here's a reading list from the last one:
“From Beyond” and “Nyarlathotep” by HP Lovecraft
Existence by David (((Brin)))
The Frogs by Aristophanes
The Divine Comdey by Dante Alighieri
Faust Part I and II and The Sorrows of Young Werther by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ouroboros, or The Mechanical Extension of Mankind by Garet Garett
The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times by Rene Guenon
The Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius
The Angels (Summa Theologica, Book 1, Q's 50-64) by St. Thomas Aquinas
Physics by Aristotle
Roko's Basilisk
Memetic Magic: Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and the Fabric of Reality by R. Kirk Packwood
The Gospel of John
Seven Sermons to the Dead by Basilides of Alexandria
The Upanishads
Enneads by Plotinus
Being and Time by Martin Heidegger
A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia by Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari
Fanged Noumena by Nick Land

add these too

Alan Watts - Nature of Consciousness

nice, I'm currently reading Dante's Purgatorio

Paradiso is where the real masterpiece of esoterism lies. Inferno and purgatorio are two parts of the alchemical journey, which is meaningless without the third. A anonish namefag promised a vidya on it …

sweet I can't wait. I feel like I didn't really understand the Inferno though, I had no "aha" moment like I've been getting consistently from Purgatorio.

Like, I guess I didn't get why they're stuck there. Why they don't climb.

Remember: inferno is a journey through the deepest darkest corners of our own desires. The nature of sin is that it arises from selfish desire. It is an action we spur in a great chain of cause and effect, where we incur the punishment in our own lifetimes for the accompanying cause. Only when we confront this and become aware can we possibly hope to transcend this realm. Atonement is the first step in a journey of a thousand miles: a resolution of dedication, that your life's purpose will be to reach its summit, whatever that may be. Past then only our ethereal bodies may go on.
t. namefag

This is absolutely true.
The wages of sin is hell
You sin, you spawn in china.
Watch out.
ALSO BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

For any lurking newfags (you did lurk moar, right?) the above is not a simple "kill all the kikes and the libtards". They'll get theirs, but that's not what we're dealing with here. This is our call to ascend to the higher state of being we belong to. "Dehumanize" is not to descend. They are not inferior races but rather inferior species. Leave "human" to the animals and the unwashed plebs who would consider them equal to all the other species of man.

Look at . Think of just how many humans are in the green box. Those outside the green box have been revealing pieces of the red box to the green box people to see who is capable of entering the world beyond it. Of course, the green box doesn't work when pieces of the red box are within it because it is no longer safe from the truth of the outside. Soon enough the green box will see great upheaval and destruction from those who cannot see into the red box and beyond, either to fight the fact that their world is a lie or due to an inability to comprehend the changes the pieces have caused. They will bring about their own destruction, and it will be a brutal moment in time. This is the bloodshed to be faced. So dehumanize yourself and become the angelic messenger who sees the bloodshed at hand. Remove the savages from the unknowing to allow a chance for such people to ascend if and when it is deemed good, and find the place beyond the "human" world.

I'd like YOU to debunk flat earth for me…

user, Holla Forums has become the new Thule Society and there is no going back. We will march on toward victory and we WILL win.

i've been thinking that how were so close to masonry…

Nigga we're the vril society. In 3 years time we'll have a Holla Forums expedition to tibet

Other then being a bit of a cult, I don't really see any parallels here.

there is none, I would just like to know what you think

sorry wrong reply…

the link i see with masonry is how we are effectively casting out outsiders by nature. next we'll elect a leader… and the man who would be king… you know masonry

I see what you mean and I can agree with that, but every nation needs an army. I never really saw them as that though. The masons just seamed to me as the kikes poor attempt at trying to do what we do and they also seem more like a secret club then anything else. They dont really have anything to show for it.

(((real christians))) are everywhere.
you'll find them in the enter secret society here

That's true, but I don't think its that big of a problem. There are impurities in every element which we must strive to remove. Though they will be useful in spreading the truth and pushing our cause.

the jews… they did not create the eternal. Your father in heaven.
He was always there. He chose the jews as an exemple of what not to do. I mean… just look at them.

This is pretty bizarre if you step back and look at it objectively, like noticing how strange an English word is having never before noticed because it's your first language.

An ancient egyptian natsoc cult has taken form on an anonymous fingolian septic draining forum on the internet and wields disproportionate influence over reality. This has never happened in history, but it was only a matter of time. It just feels like this had to happen, like a step of evolution.

It still amazes me how things have turned out.

Good post.

i think it has happened before…

We are waiting for the one.

The kid who might still have yet to be born…
He will meme so hard you won't need eyes.

When you realize you are God you become God and no longer need to be here
When you realize you are Buddha you become buddha

When you're a LARPer though, you just keep shitposting until the end times.

Look inside and laugh! The universe opens!
How marvelous!
How marvelous?

That ? Should have been a !

remember we only see pic related…
Guess where demons hide?
Right behind you, that's where.
Sin is crouched at the door said the ecclesiaste

FAIL

I am free brother. I love you. Open your heart and look within see cosmos radiating from your bosom and laugh!

It's full of.. …stars
We are made in the image of the eternal. As above So Below. You are a fractal. The golden ratio is everywhere in your body, in your mind. that is the ultimate proof for creationism. the ultimate pill.

I do not know if this is the ultimate pill.

Laugh, because you are transitory.

square root of (((five)))
plus (((the one)))
divised by (((two)))

when you see everything that exist contains this key, there is nothing else after. You have been created. You are here for a reason.

I also believe the buddha was right saying that

God has come to wreck hell upon the Jews. Stand back in awe!

REPENT

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according to his work.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

No. I take it back. Let there be mercy and peace in Heaven
The war has gone on long enough. Sound the trumpets for a new day of love is born!

Fuck.

but user, the material, and immaterial world are intimately entwined already, there is no crossing over, because they are one.

Forgive or be doomed!
You kill only yourselves.
I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
I will be forgiveness. I will forgive and in so doing I forgive myself.
I love you. Forgive me.

i have one too

I LOVE YOU
I'M SORRY
PLEASE
FORGIVE ME
THANK YOU

From the cocoon of a caterpillar the great dragon laughs and takes flight!

I am Lain.

I love you.

We all love you.

Declare yourself the great liberator and you will become the one that liberates yourself.
What you realize becomes truth.
Realize that you are crashing the planes and they will certainly crash!

But Barron is already here friend.

without watermark

Tad/pols

To quote the great Dante Alighieri:

But how should I go there? Who says so? Why? I'm not Aeneas, and I am not Paul! Who thinks me fit? Not others, and not I.

Say I submit, and go - suppose I fall into some folly? Though I speak but ill, thy better wisdom will construe it all."

As one who wills, and then unwills his will, changing his mind with every changing whim, till all his best intentions come to nil, so I stood havering in that moorland dim, while through fond rifts of fancy oozed away the first quick zest that filled me to the brim.

"If I had grasped what thou dost seem to say," the shade of greatness answered, "these doubts breed from sheer black cowardice, which day by day lays ambushes for men, checking the speed of honourable purpose in mid-flight, as shapes half-seen startle a shying seed.

I feel this speaks volumes not only about the doubtful and unsure nature of man in himself, but about our current generation. They doubt themselves, they have no clear goal or direction in life, and society only tells them to look outwards for people to blame. Because nothing is their fault after all.

fringechan.org/library/res/1.html
Last thread, the librarian showed up and shared this
He is not I

We have kek and also the based druids watching our board and sending us energy via the ether which we channel through the augery of numeromantic repeating digits. We are fast becoming a formidable force of the esoteric as well as the esoteric. Feels good tbh

Pic related between the full understanding of the Red and Yellow boxes.

>TFW other people post stuff and you're given credit for it even when you actually show and say otherwise. Maybe I should just stop trying to set the record straight all together. Also, TFW I blazed this trail (with the other initiates) of /fringe/ years and years ago. Regardless you have no idea how extremely happy and excited I am that Holla Forums is ready for this type of knowledge now.

I unironically follow Kek, though I won't shitpost IRL with it like those wanting it to be an official religion. There's been way too much coincidences [not cohencidences] this last year to not believe something's going on. Don't expect Holla Forums to go full /fringe/, but it's nice to have a thread or two about it every so often. It served as a change of pace from the cautious optimism held back by a feeling of jadedness at the decade before this, and now it serves as a way to exercise our minds as we enter into a new era heralded by the Year of the Fire Cock.

Natural balance is never static, and society is too complex system be balanced unnaturally
And become ripe for corruption by emerging evil, so another cycle start.

Get the fuck outta this board with your degenerate
aleister crowley bullshit.

I am not the Librarian.
I mean I kind of am because I realize we're all One but I'm not him in the conventional sense.
Glad to help tho :^)

Book 4 is actually pretty based. Don't know about the rest. His poetry sucks.

Sorry for channeling the All and reliving the split of heaven in the middle of the thread but i wanted to show user what its like to break through.
You are not "close" to God, you are not "near" God, and you are not "made in God's image". YOU ARE GOD. A living walking God. And you become it completely the second you fully realized it. But as soon as you do you also remember that YOU designed everything to be just the way it is. So you don't change anything. Which makes being God very boring. So you decide to just be a person and have fun. When it happens to you all this same series of realization will hit you. And you will smile and resume being All forever or until you get tired of it. So being a God means deciding to be mortal. Being a buddha means being the All which makes Gods. This is why becoming a Buddha frees you from rebirth in this world. It is just a matter of deciding you are ready to move on.

Buddha means awareness of all this. There is NO other. There is only infinite You. Wreck your vengeance on the Jews if you must but know that in the end it is your flesh that your teeth bite into.
Also this is the secret to meme magic.
Have a nice day, fggts.

The trouble is that everything is indirect. Being a passively powered God is just a complete mindfuck.

It's more like you're God but God is not you. God is within all of us
fuck off jew, you wish you were god

Actually it's more than based. Explains religion and religious experiences and how to achieve them simply in plain language which has not aged badly, with good humor, in short chapters.

The hero’s true journey begins at the point at which he crosses the threshold separating the ordinary from the extraordinary world. Jim Morrison said, "There are things known and things unknown and in between are The Doors."

When the hero opens the door that takes him from the world of common data to the uncommon world, his life changes forever. One way or another, he will never be the same again. He is leaving behind the familiar to venture into the Great Unknown where there is no comfort zone, and no safety net. The sheeple stare curiously at the strange door that leads to the new world. For a while, it seems enticing but as they shuffle closer, saying "baa" all the while, the door exudes a terrible power.

It creates an invisible force field that keeps away all but the finest members of the human race. Even to reach the door is an impressive feat. To actually go through it means you are capable of becoming God. You are ready to be initiated into the highest mysteries. The sheeple watch in awe as the door swings open and the hero steps through. Instantly, he vanishes from sight, and the door swings shut once more. The sheeple turn away and go back to grazing. "Oh, we’ll be heroes in our video games," they say. "Doing it for real is so much hassle. A virtual hero’s as good as a real one."

The hero – on the other side of the door, the side that only higher humanity ever experiences – has nothing but his inner divinity to sustain and guide him. There are no sheeple here. There are no easy paths, soft options or lazy dreams. You did not come here for instant gratification. You came to transform yourself from clay into alchemical gold.

You have chosen the hardest path, the path that mercilessly punishes all weakness. The bones of failed heroes lie strewn everywhere. Almost all of the Grail Knights – mightiest and most magnificent of men though they were – perished here. If they couldn’t make it then who can? You seriously think you can accomplish the impossible?

The hero immediately finds himself traveling downwards, into ever deepening darkness. The blackest and most forbidding mountains arise around him. The path is stony and painfully hard. He reaches the densest, darkest of forests and hears the most terrifying noises…human screams. Just as Dante did, the hero will have to open the gate of hell and venture into the Inferno where all of his deepest fears reside. On the other side, Paradise awaits, but how many can ever get there when hell itself stands between them and their goal?

Hell is the ultimate road of trials. Here you are subjected to every torment, everything from which you have fled in your ordinary life. Here you must reconcile all of the things that have troubled and disturbed you. You must encounter your Father and Mother and come to terms with them, not as their child, but as an equal adult who has put childish thing behind you. You must confront all the bullies who bid you down, every one who harmed you, all those who screwed you over. You must relive all of the things you fucked up in your life and understand why. You must encounter your anima/animus and resolve all the issues you have with the opposite sex.

You will encounter every demon, temptress, conman and monster. You have to overcome them all, and that means reaching into your own soul and summoning forth your Higher Self, that part of you that already has one foot in the divine order. Your task, you now realise, is to replace your lower self with your divine self. Your lower self does not have a prayer of surviving in hell.

Your lower self is weak, trivial, stupid, cowardly and soft. It wants easy pleasures and to fit in with the flocks of sheeple. Your Higher Self, on the other hand, is immortal and, when fully conscious, indistinguishable from God. The gap between you and God is both infinitely wide and trivially small.

1/2

2/2

It is gnosis allows you to bridge the unbridgeable. Gnosis is ultimate intuition. Gnosis is about listening to the pulse of the cosmos. Gnosis is about separating your mind from the mortal world of ordinary consciousness and linear thinking and embracing the immortal and infinite world where everything is interconnected.

You must transcend yourself. You must reach for a miraculous ladder that disintegrates rung by rung as you climb it. There’s no way back. At the top of the ladder is another door, the one that takes you out of the darkness and into the infinite and eternal light.

What is the hero’s task all about? It’s about descending into your deepest self with absolute honesty and conviction, about getting rid of all the bullshit and delusion, all of the expectations of others that are fundamentally about them and nothing to do with you.

It’s about asking yourself – "Who am I? What do I want? What really makes me tick? Do I have the courage to pursue my highest ambitions even though there is no guarantee of success, even though I will have to make enormous sacrifices and will become estranged from the sheeple who were once my friends? My status in their eyes may drop to zero. My family may disown me. The world will think I am mad. Yet how can I ignore my inner voice, the voice that tells me who I really am and of what I’m really capable?"

The hero is fearless, dedicated, irrepressible. He is self-defining and self-creating. He will not stop. He will not give in. He will do whatever it takes. That’s what makes him different from everyone, they are incapable of making sacrafices. The hero knows that nothing great can be achieved without sacrifice.

The hero must endure pain to enjoy the highest heights of human greatness. The hero’s journey is always the same. He descends into the underworld where he must endure a ghastly ordeal in which his lower self perishes. Only then can the hero taste an astonishing spiritual rebirth where he is initiated into the higher mysteries.

He takes hold of the sword of knowledge and with it he cuts through all unknown things and reveals their secret contents. He has penetrated to the Source. At last, he is able to get to the top of the sacred ladder and open the exit door. The first sight that greets him is the great boon he has been searching for all his life – the Holy Grail itself. Is that a sight you want to see too?

Then what price will you pay?

I didn't say that. I said do whatever you want but do whatever you do with awareness. You will redeem yourself no matter what you do. Kindness just saves you some embarrassment, but even that embarrassment is an illusion.
Have fun with the killing until you're tired of being killed. Then stop. :^)

Feels right as well, m9.

When you are ready
For You to Be
You'll Wake Up!
Then You will See
That I am You and You are We
Forever One inside of Thee
The morning sun
The shining sea
It's all in You
And it's all in We
It's all a game
And you are free
When you realize KeK
Speaks now to Thee
Lives NOW in Thee!
As the dragon sleeps
Beneath the Bodhi tree 🗻🎎🎏

When you realize how to cook you become the cook.
When you realize magic works you become the magician.
When you realize God is You, you become God.
When you realize you are the Buddha you become the Buddha.

The only anons from here that showed up there were 1488anon, jackie, and mark all non-whites

but srs good advice breh