Magazines at my school

A TON of these magazines are appearing in my school. Also the poster. Decided to open one and found one of the authors for an article is jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
archive.fo/aCyzf
splcenter.org/20161128/trump-effect-impact-2016-presidential-election-our-nations-schools
archive.fo/CQIpC
8ch.net/pol/res/9062479.html
archive.is/cKzp8
archive.is/PaNy4
archive.is/2xYUg
archive.is/0U2hX
slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(checked)

Sweet Christ user shit like this makes me so glad I'm an old fart and grew up before this shit was really prevalent. BUT, reminds me I better fucking homeschool my kids to keep this shit out of their heads (or keep up the nightly indoctrination until they are off to College to fight their own battles)

In 8th grade, all the shit we did was teh Joos and muh Holocaust. Now all we do is write about how great Malcolm X was even though he hated whites with a passion.

Remember when you were at school, and how cringey and lame this shit was to you and all your friends (except the most utterly brown-nosing of little shits)? Hopefully that's still the case now.

Fuck tolerance.

W h a t

One article was about being nice to niggers because they have a bad homelife. Of course they have a rough homelife because they live in poverty.

Swedish

Actually her face has me feeling very unsure, but I'd suppose her father is swedish if she has a swede name and dual citizenship. With the cancer on her twitter she gets the gas either way.

She's a kike

I grew up around niggers and foreigners in elementary school. I was one of maybe 3 or 4 white kids with at least one of my parents native to this country. Pretty much everybody else in my class was either a first generation immigrant, or a negro. Obviously, this shaped my perspective. In case you can't figure it out, I grew up in Queens, NYC (statistically the most diverse place in the entire fucking world). Then I went to a military high school that had maybe two black kids in the entire school. Thank fuck I got out of that diverse shithole and learned to socialize with white people. You don't know how perverse an influence these "diverse" faggots are when you're a child, and how many people I know who've become wiggers, basketball-americans, or whatever else, because they grew up around such characters.

I know this is a blogpost, but this is a blogthread.

good story. the only ones complaining about blogposts are d&c shills

if you don't write about how he was nothing but a black supremacist you're a cuck.

He was nothing but a black nationalist tho

I mean, sure he improved his life in prison but what else?

Leave.

No u

I don't begrudge people taking pride in their race so long as it's not wewuzism. He wanted niggers to stop acting like niggers and was a separatist, both sentiments I can get behind.

he wasn't a nationalist.

I could've put it better

These are JUST APPEARING at your school?

At my previous school, last school year, they had fucking BLM SIGNS. The "This School Welcomes YOU" one has been at my current school for the whole year. In the past weeks, they have added ones that say WE THE PEOPLE on the bottom, and have a picture of either a black girl with dreads, or a Muslim woman with an American flag as her hijab.

If only you knew how bad things really are in some cities. My Economics teacher is a Marxist - he teaches Marx's theories without showing their faults and failures. I've had to read a book about a poor oppressed Mexican immigrant as well as To Kill A Dindu-bird this year. Last school year, my social studies teacher showed us a video called "Race: The Power Of An Illusion" and even showed the LE DRUMPF XDDD shit from Current Year Man.

A substitute teacher once called Trump a Nazi. Straight up, no mincing of words. Unfortunately, I didn't record it.

I forgot, we also had a holocaust speaker last year, who said her mother saw a German soldier throw a Jewish baby up into the air and shoot it.

Jesus I live in Jew York and even they don;t shill this hard, what state OP?

State?

Did they shove 25cm of wood up the babies ass first

Damn that is some serious trick shooting. Should have asked if he clipped it or at least hit a clean shot in center of mass. probably would have gotten you expelled or whatever they do to wrongthink now

Tennessee atm. Used to live in Charalotte NC.

Oh man, when will you faggots stop falling for the great jews scams?

How the fuck can people listen to this looney tunes shit and not question it

Oh shit this is, surprisingly not as bad as I thought it'd be.

None of my friends believed the baby shit.

Considering Tennessee is a generally conservative state, and a neighboring city is constantly having BLM protests.

I bet the fucking normies did

Oregon

I've said too much

No wonder

Look for a follow up thread Monday because I'll post some more pics of the shit we have at my school.

There were basically no normies at that school. Just a ton of SJWs and a few anti-SJWs.

Is it even possible to shoot a K98 one-handed? I'm nogunz so idk

Shooting a K98K with one hand would be SUPER difficult

even worse, these fuels their retard fire.

What do you mean by 'appearing in your school'? Are they being put in the classrooms/nurse waiting room etc. for reading there, or are they free to take? If its the former, 'vandalise' them with counter-arguments and cartoons or whatever. If it's the latter, just take them all and throw em all out.

Some schools enforce it as free speech

Malcolm X had some choice quotes in his autobiography about Jews using white person names and pushing black civil rights for their own personal gain

At my school, they are posted in the hallways and on doors, where people would easily see you if you tried to do anything to them. It's probably similar for OP.

No wonder fantasy movies stopped being produced in the 1980s. They had to make up the most unbelievable bullshit for this era, and it gets pretty wacky when you have to make up muh six bazingillion different stories.

Good luck getting even a shitty job without some kind of useless degree. If you can, you deserve your good fortune, but it's like finding rocking horse shit, for most people.

Check for another thread Monday around 8 or 9 PM. I'll post some more shit that's around

I had a rough home life and no one gave a shit about me. I was still the evil white male oppressor even when I was a powerless child subjected to almost daily abuse.

Fuck the left, fuck immigrants and fuck everyone.

Well that's a good oxymoron
user should logically be able to express his own free speech by removing them but we all know what would happen.

There's so many libtards at my school. I've been called Racist, Sexist and anti-Semitic because I'm conservative. I worked at the local Republican HQ during the election.

Keep fighting, your enemies are the weaklings.

I have to bite my tongue because I work in a college, but I've been thinking about fliers I can post…

RACIST

She also claimed that a German general who was "high up" but (((suspiciously))) unnamed took her mother as his concubine. Supposedly, they met up after the war, the general was homeless, and she let him live with her. None of it made sence.

*sense

That's fucking retarded. If the tale she told was remotely close to the truth this general would've been killed by the USSR or by the US

Oh no

Become ubersmensch dude the betas are looking for a place to go; realize they are getting cucked.

Send all of these examples to Trump
seriously

Send all of this to Trump.

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

This website is probably the best thing ever

(Checked)
Can you bring any of these materials home?

We can keep this one from falling off page 25.

It gets worse.

user you got a full blown kike infection at that school, I'd suggest contacting your local gas oven operator stat

I'll see what I can do about bringing the shit home. I might be able to swipe a Mag or two but the rest I'll take photos of. If we could keep this thread that would be great.

There's so many liberals here in my conservative state

archive.fo/aCyzf

Holy shit

Holla Forums serious look at that first pic, the black muslim BETWEEN a young white woman and white man. This says it all, they are being divided on this cover. Fuck…

I go to school with OP, he linked me the thread. Another instance of forced tolerance is a research paper I had to write. We were given a list to choose from with things like: faggot rights, islamophobia, blm, etc. The teacher said if what we wanted wasn't on there to ask and I wanted to push anti-Semitism so I reworded it to "can I do it on judeophobia" to which she said it would be hard to find sources probably because that's made up, so then I asked "can I do it on how Jews run the world and corrupt everything I love" that was quickly shut down. So I ended up doing "mass immigration and quick devistation" which was really just shitting on refugees for 7 pages. For being required to not discriminate, these teachers sure are open about their shitty opinions. The same teacher gave me a zero during a seminar because I hurt her feelings.

Back when I was in school they gave us an english sub teacher work booklet shit, and at the time many years ago I didn't realize but it was all about a white women being the most comfortable in a burkha cause it hid all the vain things that she has to worry about. A very subtle judaism.

Details please

wew lad, i see a lot of pot smoke and failure in your future.

It was petty bullshit. I asked why and she said something about how I called her opinion stupid. I don't remember directly calling her opinion stupid or what it was about, but obviously my fashy goy opinion was better so it had to be voiced.

You are growing stronger. Everyday.

But how will they know who to vote for?

Yeah, sounds like TALES FROM FANFICTION.NET for sure.

Kike publishers have been giving schools free magazines to indoctrinate teenagers for a good 30 years now.

and into the oven it goes.

Jews are immigrants. Judaism is an immigrant religion. The word "Hebrew" even implies immigrant/sojourner in their native language.

They feel NO genuine loyalty to any nation except Israel (whether that be world Jewry and/or the geopolitical entity).

Gentiles tend to figure out their tribalism and catch on to their schemes, which can often lead to pogroms and expulsions. The existence of Jews in gentile nations is entirely dependent on keeping goyim brainwashed within the cult of "equality" and "tolerance." So it should be no surprise to anyone that Jews constantly push multiculturalism and tolerance of immigrants/foreigners. It provides a shelter for their own ethnic interests and continued existence in non-Jewish nations.

Tolerance is the weasel word of our times. This filth goes to the fire.

We have ids here idiots

Who're you referring to?

Rule of thumb
-stein or -berg in America: Most likely jewish
-stein or -berg in Europe: Most likely not jewish

Most Europeans, especially Germans, anglicized their names when moving to the states. Jews did not.

Kike confirmed

splcenter.org/20161128/trump-effect-impact-2016-presidential-election-our-nations-schools

Read this shit

Jews did, although before they came to Europe

archive.fo/CQIpC
archive

Thanks

8ch.net/pol/res/9062479.html

New thread part 2

Hey I swiped 2 of the magazines

[WITH REDPILLGLASSES]

Here's some of the shit I found in the first magazine

Watch out Holla Forums a new move is comeing out #"get out" ,it has all the classics, cucked priest, interracial, pro Obama 3 term talk and more. ((They)) are dubbling down.

Yea I saw the ad before a YouTube video.

There's no way that children are going to abuse that.

Check this cover of one of their older issues

I especially love the phrase "Rewrite history for the better"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It 404'd

That's an impressive shoop.It is a shoop, right?

Thanks for posting. These people. Christ.
Pic related:
archive.is/cKzp8

first words of the article are literally:
archive.is/PaNy4

Heh, same poster was at my HS.

Creepy as fuck.

War. War never changes.

archive.is/2xYUg
According to a 2008 Hakes auction, the above-displayed comic was released as a school book cover in 1949 and was distributed by
The Institute For American Democracy Inc:

archive.is/0U2hX
==At a time when there was significant sensitivity in the Jewish community with
high-profile advocacy on social issues by an identifiably Jewish group, ADL
produces and distributes—under the names of two institutes it established for
this purpose, the Institute for American Democracy (IAD)==
and the Institute for
Democratic Education (IDE)—advertisements, posters, pamphlets, blotters,
book covers and other “tools of visual education” devised to combat prejudice.

This reminded me of LOTGH. Where the society became completely degenerate.

Pure Coincidence!

steal and burn, fairly standard operation
Is this your first week in high school or something? You new to the game?

The burning will come later. I'll have to wait and see if my teacher notices they're gone

Were they put there by a teacher or the school?

In the 11th grade i was given detention for saying who cares about the holohoax to a teacher who did her masters in holocaust studies. She was visibly shaken for me saying that to her. She was such a good looking teacher too. Big tits, nice ass, blonde hair….damn i liked the sight of her every day.

Everything about that question is evil.

You're a special kind of plebeian

time to send this off to Trump!

Berg is a common part of Swedish names, but instead of money, wealth and jewelry being in the berg (mountain in both Swedish and German) it's referring to an area of origin.
The Jewish -berg historically originated in Prussian jewry.

how come all of these "informative" pamphlets et al always contain a white woman but never any white men? are they planning on exterminating us and keeping the shiksas for breeding/raping?

Is there a video link to this?

A lot of teachers since my eigth grade class have been holohoax believers and their classes became Holocaust justification class.

Idk. I think the school provides them but the teacher put them out. She didn't notice them so I'll probably torch em.

So Holla Forums, should I torch the shit or what?

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/01/08/ashkenazi_names_the_etymology_of_the_most_common_jewish_surnames.html
Lots of mundane German and some Polish words.