Is Jontron /Ourguy/ now?

twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/823866111410241536
archive.is/WGKDP

He's live talking with Sargon on stream about civic nationalism and the left after bashing Shia on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho

Peanutbuttercuck is mad and lashing out at him.

What the fuck is happening in this timeline?

This doesnt sound like controlled opposition.

t. Mike Enoch

Civic nationalism? Get out kike.

Baby steps, user.

He's always leaned this way. You could see it in some of the early Gamegrumps bits where he'd start talking about the wrong things and Arin would quickly try to change the subject and he'd realize to tone it down. When GG kicked off he firmly found himself on the "Wrong Side Of History" damn near out of the gate and after getting dogpiled he again piped down and kept his opinions to himself. Since then he's been continuously harrassed for ever hinting at the implication that he held those kinds of views even when he's actively working to hide them. He's clearly sick of all that shit and given up trying to appease the masses. At the very least it's obvious he is a realist when it comes to race, and given his time in LA with Gamegrumps and Polaris right before it turned into an unmitigated kikefest, and his time now in NYC it wouldn't surprise me if he were wise to jew shit either. That and the fact that he's got that Persian blood coursing through his veins gives me hope for the guy

Certainly not mad about this development one bit.

It's a good start, we can use any help we can get.
Nationalism is goal #1
The Jewish Question comes right after that.

They are different from us, since we knew about the JQ before even becoming nationalistic.

Who the fuck is Jontron? The only e-celeb approved by Holla Forums at this moment is PewDiePie.

fify

Who is jontron? Some games guy? I've never been a Holla Forums user.

He may Imkampfy's guy, but he ain't our guy.

It's not hard to google and find out he has 3 million subscribers. He's a bit of a living meme among amateur memesters.

Kill yourself.

a fat faggot who made funny videos 6 years ago, then proceeded to let his hero, egoraptor ride his coattails back to popularity, then proceeded to sell himself out to disney

Fuck off, Goon.

I'm pretty sure "Jafari" is persian

Fuck that this is the guy who was mad that Hillary lost.

kikes get out pic related

He's Iranian.

Kill yourself.

Feel free to skip to the final bit of the webm for the good part, but the whole things good to hear.

Not much of an improvement.

Maybe you should consider sudoku first m'laddy.

This isn't Holla Forums, faggots. Now leave.

Jontron was the only enjoyable part of that shit Gamegrumps. Now that a JEW took his spot and the faggot egorapotr married some tumblr alien it all quickly became complete cancer.

He's an Iranian who is hotly critical of sandnigger culture from having grown up in America but having been to Tehran.

Well no shit nigger I was just explaining who the faggot is you dumb cunt.

Does this look like Holla Forums to you?

sage

More E-celeb garbage? Great! Just what this board needs

Holy fuck how can people still listen to these faggots? Even the alt-kike has better and more interesting talking points

Some cuck posted that shit on Holla Forums?

If OP doesn't get banned, our mods are complete faggots.

These youtube celebs are stuck in the "brown people are just as capable as white people and you're being racist for making diversity programs because you're implying that black people aren't naturally better than us weak white bois, am i rite?"
And blame all of the ills of society on capitalism and possibly the Illuminati/"globalists" if you wanna get like super really redpilled, guys.
The only thing they do the left isn't in happy with is make fun of retarded SJWs. But I'm convinced the only reason they don't like SJWs is because they're impeding the growth of leftism by delegitimizing it.

Every US President until the US ends will be an e-celeb.

I've heard them flat at out say this numerous times. They refuse to cross the threshold and instead seek to destroy the "fake liberals" who make them look bad.

You will always be a faggot until your life ends.

There were also those times where he didn't give a fuck and just started yelling nigger. Remember those? That actually happened more then once I think.