Jumanji: Blacked edition

Missed opportunity.

It's Jumanji in name only. I don't how it's a sequel to the original one, it isn't even the same jungle Robin Williams was in, in the first one. Where's the appeal? Looks like a generic adventure movie, like Journey 2.

Well it is just a kids movie which people liked and now (((Sony))) is capitalizing on the nostalgia. Even so, Jumanji had its moments and had a lot of tension in it for a kids movie. Heck they all almost died until the last dice was rolled. Had some themes of growing up, Alan Parish accepting faults, becoming a man and learning to respect his father.

smhtbqffamalam

Smh kikes

Haha this whole thing is like every possible form of wish fulfillment according to a Jew

It worked for Zathura as a spiritual successor to it.

This though, was more of an excuse to get these 4 together because they were popular at one point. Also, it has the kind of terrible, explain the joke setup before you do it type of humor, that I don't know know why anybody would find funny.

Not sure why it's using the old video game logic of 3 lives instead of making it modern like the audience that this was intended for. Kevin Hart exploding from eating pound cake was random by video game logic and was there for the trailer. A very missed opportunity to have a guy be in the avatar of the woman. Also have to use "Welcome to the Jungle" song by Guns n' Roses because they paid a license to use it, no matter if the song fits other than being the subtitle of the movie. The whole thing looks like a huge misstep of doing it, just because leftover money was laying around.

Really.
Jews are mentally ill by default.
Their fetishism is inherent in everything they do.

Soft reboot that would make more sense as full reboot, but GB bombed

This is a sequel

I'm watching it for Kevin Hart and Black Jack tbh.

It L I T E R A L L Y looks unwatchable

In what world is Karen Gillan an Aryan goddess?

honestly it looks fun and refreshing, atleast its not a just another straight remake of the original.

also the doctor who chick is so goddamn hot

By the end of the movie, the jew will get the blonde and the nigger will get the other girl.

Jesus, you people are pathetic.

That's why I said soft reboot

Could you be any more reddit, you are literally puddy in the jews hand

greetings, fellow oldfag

In this world, you ignorant peasant!

do u liek mudkipz?

The whole video game thing feels like shit like that shit poltergeist remake

No she isn't you fucking dipshit

Wouldn't this work better if they were actually kids and not teenagers?

Actually, what does this have to do with the plot of the original at all? Wasn't robin williams (alan?) an adult just because he was in the game for years, not to due to some magic bullshit?

milhouse xD

can i has some moar plox?

In some way this looks more based on the Jumanji cartoon

Will The Rock throw a hissyfit if this gets bad reviews?

I bet the cartoon was better than this, never watched it though because the art style was… interesting

Baywatch got panned and underperformed. He didn't chimp out. He is a good goy.

SHITMANJI

The designs were done by the Duckman guy, which is why it looks like a Klasky-Csupo cartoon

She's Scottish; she'd be Celtic or a Briton, if anything.

She has ginger hair and brown eyes, so she's probably heavily Nordic.
Celts usually have blue or green eyes and it was the Norse people who had ginger hair, not Celts. The Vikings controlled parts of Ireland for awhile, so that's probably where the stereotype came from.

fucking degenerates.

The fuck

But user, it's the male Celts that have brown hair, the woman have always been common gingers.

>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/disney/
>>>/israel/
>>>/judaism/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/aids/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

What's your point?