Yep.

samefag

It will be even more kino than the Big Bang Theory

Made me LOL!

BAZINGA! XD

/ourkid/

ZIMBABWE

No, not really.

I'm hoping it produces some new shitposting around here, I'm sick of the stale shit that's been flung about for the past year and a half.

GOD DAMN IT SON I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT, I SHOULD HAVE JUST PUNCHED YOUR MOM IN THE GUT AND ABORTED YOU BUT NO, ITS GOD WILL SHE SAYS, WELL HERE WE ARE, RAISING A FUCKING RETARD

I heard he has a sister so hopefully we see loli action.

What the fuck
why the fuck

It’s the Big Bang Theory Cinematic Universe come to life!

Why is that little shit making a smug face and wearing a bowtie. This looks beyond fedora tier.

I'd watch it if every episode ended with the little shit getting his ass beat.

same

I didn't realize until this thread what this shit is about. Absolute pandering to a group of slaves who think this is good.

The only way this show would be worth watching is if it told the story of a normal kid who got bullied at school, neglected at home and abused at church.

We would watch a child live through and cope with a series of traumatic events that eventually creates the autistic Sheldon we see in Big Bang Theory.

But that won't happen. Instead we'll get an autistic kid who learns all of these adult mannerisms innately, with no character development and 7 years of bad jokes.

I wish I was a normalfag so I could waste my time watching garbage like this.

Over 20 million people do every week

Friends regularly got 30+ million and that was also a big pile of shit.

Wait, what do you mean? What is it about?

Oh boy, child actors! Yippee! Bazinga, am I right? *cue laugh track* Does anyone else like Star Trars?

WE MEME'D TOO HARD
please make it so kek

Maybe his dad beat him up wearing a Spock costume which is why he likes spock and star trek so much

Is he, dare I say, our kid?

Friends has a lot of joke set ups that are good in the early to mid seasons. Around 2000/2001 the jokes began to get more jew-y (like the episode where ross and rachel sing baby got back to their kid and it makes the kid laugh, or when ross is dating Aisha Tyler and every other line about the Aisha Tyler is someone telling the audience how hot she is.)

Matt leBlanc and Matthew Perry have great chemistry too. I would have liked a show just about them being single in New York without Ross, Rachel, Monica and Phoebe.

Why is it called Young Sheldon and not something at all to do with Science which at least the naming conventions for their episodes

Friends is so funny hahaha, it reminds me of every day life.

Will be shit tier god bashing, satire and topical refrences

That's a good joke, user.

No it isn't. I grew up in the 90's and never found this show funny. It's a show for low-IQ retards who like pop-comedy that is readily available to a brainwashed mind.

I can't wait for when he invents St. Elsewhere.

There were no good sitcoms back in the 90's. This is why Seinfeld was so good, it satirized sitcoms and made them look like a joke. Seinfeld literally killed sitcoms and made a name for itself in the process.

Zeitgeist-wise
Joey was the man of the past generation.
Chandler was the man of the 90s.
Ross is every man now.

Terrifying.

They were all characters prepping you for the globalist future that is to come. The 90's was basically a prelude to globalism. You saw it with MTV pushing nigger rap culture on kids. You think it's aimed in your direction? You are wrong.

Faggot.

thanks electric retard