Be honest

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

I want an open discussion of this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excellent documentary. Must watch.

Defamation is required watching for all Holla Forumsacks

You got a specific part you'd like to talk about though, lazy faggot OP?

No. I am not a lazy faggot.
Got my fair share of Brexit injuries.
Not enough pols have seen this and I wanted to promote another red pill.
Simple as.

You could have just said

Those jew girls at 7:00 are fine af tbh..

I think the point made is mentality not sexuality.
But thanks for your opinion.

Oh come on fam, you saying you wouldn't stick it in their ovens? You wouldn't give em the Zyklon 'D'?

Why?
My thread was about what people thought about the video and not myself.
I want pol to watch it and comment.
I am both genuine and interested.

Calm down Treyvon. Not everything in life is about cocks.

quality thread

i suck

I thought 8ch was about discussion, but it seems reddit and cuckchan have bettered true conversation.

The chan master has become reddit

Fellate a shotgun.

What are you even comprehending?
I am happy to discuss anything.

M>>8993498
Are you a retard?
I don't have internet or tv, it is through phone only.
I ask only a question of fellow pols and that was the link to the video
Not sure what your problem was and to be honest I am not interested.

A. Nice Grammar

B. whining like a nigger about site but can't take 2 mins to read basics and learn to embed?

C. At this point, Holla Forums has become a hard-on, and will remain so until the next big happening. You bring your fucking reddit cancer here, and it sticks like shit to the walls. Apparently, you now think it's "edgy" to be here rather than keeping to your shithole and leaving this to those who actually understand the net.

D. Between you reddit cancer, ANTIFA, TRS, ad various assorted scumbags, this place is going to be radioactive for a long time. Got too much fucking exposure in the Judenpresse, drew in too many useless idiots, everyone smart has gone back to vidya or whatever they were doing with lives before.

I want an open discussion of this video.

Your response is hilarious.

The end.

So you're the retard who made that other thread. Back to >>>/plebbit/

Only one response to initial request of "open discussion of this video" was first response which was "Excellent documentary. Must watch. "
Everything else has been shill and not related to topic.

Wake the fuck up 8ch.

Nope

Have bettered

pretty gross i wouldnt even give them my superior circumcised dick

It is (you) who will be the end of normality. This is because you are stupid. The thread asked one question only. ((you)) did not answer that question, but (((you))) did go out of your way to divide and conquer by inferring I was some guy from another thread. I was not that guy.

Holla Forums WTF?

THE THREAD IS SIMPLE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS VIDEO.
NOTHING ELSE.

Do you even true english?

Strange how STD and SJD sound alike.

Ok this is an important redpill doc and people need to discuss this better here, especially for anyone who is new. I’ll get things started.

27m25 - Based Brooklyners dropping redpills on Protocols of Zion and mind control, the whole segment here is great. Don’t forget, POZ is only ever claimed to be a forgery, not a fake, implying there was an original to forge.

13m23 - Fatty explaining how the ADL plays the holocaust card step-by step.

36m36 - Foxman and the ADL go on a field trip to Ukraine to meet the President who wanted closer ties with America and the west, he thought he could trust the jews to be their ally (lol, the Prime Minister is now a jewish puppet Volodymyr Groysman and they ended up staging a Soros/CIA/US State Dept. coup anyway- the details should be well known here but it’s too detailed to discuss now, look it up).
Foxman warns the President in fairly blunt terms that they cannot bring up the Holodomor (refered to as ‘the famine’ in the documentary) in the same breath as the Holocaust. We all know why, but seeing this process is a massive redpill and shows how they work behind the scenes.

41m11 - “Shut that off [the camera]…. I’m not a survivor..” ding-ding this is the biggest moment in the whole doc imo; another bullshiter thinking he’s talking to a jewish ally and telling the truth. Watch the whole conversation with this guy and his wife, they are fucking abhorrent. This should be another redpill webm/mp4 to pass around but I don’t post on social media so someone can else do it.

49m44 - Telling the outrageous story of ‘Bloodthirsty Bridgitte’ who would ride her horse holding a whip that was wrapped in barbed wire. She would ride through the camp whipping prisoners. I’m not 100% sure where this insane fabrication originated but I believe is comes from “Stalag Fiction” which were “holocaust “exploitation comics” that were popular in Israel during the 50’s and 60’s. The wiki article is actually quite good on this topic en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

These are just a few bits I always show people who’ve never seen it, the other bit where they discuss Israel being an ‘insurance policy’ is good but speaks for itself and can be defeated as an argument too easily. As a fan of semi-based Norman Finklestein I liked his segment towards the end too.
Now watch the whole damn thing or get the fuck off Holla Forums.

I'm halfway through watching this documentary. It's very well made. The words spoken by the Russian rabbi around 43' ring very true to my ears: secular jews are much more concerned with antisemitism than their practicing counterparts. Which is to say secular jews are systematically the types who will throw a neurotic fit about being hated, with very little sense of measure but a great deal of autistic-grade egocentrism. This fear then usually cements their shitlib political fantasy.
The way in which the filmmaker illustrates it in the following scene is brillant. Getting that disgusting NYC jewess bitch to unsuspectingly admit "the ADL helps to reinforce [her] jewish identity" and that "the ADL provides a forum for [her] to be jewish" was perfect.
That whole mindset is revolting.

So has anyone read "The Israeli Lobby"? The fact that it's from respectable professors seems like it'd make pretty good IRL red pilling when you can't blow your cover and go full Holla Forums.

the thing about this video is that the jew who made it assesses the holocaust industry as a problem within the jewish community that needs to be stopped.
What he doesnt understand is the bigger picture, that the holocaust industry is just ONE of the many manifestations of the jewish CHARACTER, which is rotten to the core.

if its not the holocaust scam it will be something else. its been that way through all of history. they are schemers and liars by nature.

those ADL 'cases'
top lel

It should be mandatory viewing for all high school students in place of MUH HOLOCAUST propaganda.

Honestly?

KILL YOURSELF