Kino Definition 2015: If you organize the entirety of filmmaking into levels of quality...

>Kino Definition 2015: If you organize the entirety of filmmaking into levels of quality (Cinema/Film/Movie/Film/Flick/Joint etc.) Andrei Tarkovsky's book 'Sculpting in Time' most likely describes the quality's of films that can be ranked above Cinema. Tarkovsky described a type of transcendent filmmaking pronounced "Kino-Pravada", translated as "Film-Truth". He advocated for meditative art-films that lacked any type of "emotional or spiritual lie", that were not pretentious, that abhorred montage, and prefered audio-visual metaphors to visual-symbolism. Therefore films with these attributes (among others contained in Sculpting in Time) are inherently superior too films with the attributes below this "Kino".

Jews.

Tarkovsky's opinions and general viewpoint are pretty persuasive tbh. It's not like user's have made several near univerially-acclaimed films like he did.

Tarkovsky had the right intentions with giving "real" feelings instead of emotions via farce but he, with this, created the same pretend game or pretentiousness he sought to avoid
But the slang terms use to classify different styles of cinema is silly

Please elaborate, I'm not sure I understand. What are "emotions via farce"? Can you give examples please?
With what?
How? How are his films pretentious? How are they a "pretend game"?

I think "kino" is a term disassociated with good and bad.
There are good kino movies, good non-kino movies, bad kino movies, bad non-kino movies.

This is the only essential kinocore you need to follow.

Kek
Though I like End of Evangelion I don't think it's Kino. Going by OP's levels I would put it in "Cinema" as it's a legitimately pretentious film. Also all animation can never go past the Cinema level as the deliberate unreality that animation employs is a lie (as subconsciously we cannot fully accept these characters as real human beings). There's too much dehumanization there.

What is are film/s that fit all of these categorys?

It's a meme thrown around on a filipino board populated with autists who don't really care about films.

What do user's care about then?

No nigger kino was always: a film making movement that advocates the production of short-films on little to no budget, using small crews, and non-competitive collaboration. There are Kino Groups around the world. Kino is divided into individual cells, or chapters, most of which have a monthly screening where member directors can screen their films. Cells may also feature "Kino kabarets", where invited artists collaborate to create films.

Because of the times though there can be kino that isn't little to no budget. Now kino is a film that the director ahs full creative control over and makes a good originally directed kino.

Holy shit dude fuck off with that gay image

Good Kino:
Bad Kino:
Good non-Kino:
Bad non-Kino:

I'm on a hurry so I didn't write more.
But "Kino" is an aspect of the Movie that is not related with good/bad, but with Cinema/not-Cinema.
It's a conceptual thing, that separates the telling of Stories from the telling of Events.

Stupid.

Several annoyingly shitposted movies.

I think a good Detective film could be made of batman. The problem isn't the character, it's the execution.

Th character is inherently ridiculous and without merit. Capeshit can never be quality. Never.

Kino is literally just the Russian word for film

How?
How?

Plebs, Newfags, Shitposters, Is this Kino? XDDDDD threads, Cuckchan crossposters, Reddit crossposters, non-arguments, meme dilution, anons not explaining Kino too newfags, etc.

I think this here shall be the definition of Kino

Sounds like you guys don't know kino

It was a meeme. Never had a meaning other than the first week it was born.

So are Imageboards Kino Karbets because they make Gondola videos?

=:O

KNHO

Kino is wahtever you hate and I like

Shit taste, tbh.

Is this post Kino?

kinobump