Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

No mention of this yet?

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

This is right after the EU turned away Christian refugees and whites in favor of endless seas of Muslims. How long before Christian refugee false flags with media attention lasting for weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CDx4W
archive.fo/Xkw15
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
infogalactic.com/info/Lebanese_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/CDx4W
archive.fo/Xkw15

Don't bully.

I actually trust he will bring in the christians unlike Canada and Western Europe who first promote "we are only taking in the christians" and half a year later they are only taking in the most violent Muslims.

Keep in mind that soon Trump will have to bring in the christians from France Germany etc as well.

Rape is against Christian values. In contrast, Muslims love raping.

I wonder if there are Kekites that need saving in Syria and Iraq. I suppose they can pass as christchans.

Pick one and only one. Apparently you are very confused or get your news from the hufflepuff, the young cucks and other fake news sources.

Unless its a prepubescent boy right?

Christian = mostly white/huwhite

blech, well he's not perfect

Great, because the only problem with shitskin refugees is their religion.

Why do you anons even want a wall?

To prove you are a Christian, you have to recite the "Our Father", "Hail Mary", or "Apostle's Creed." and write an essay describing a time when Jesus' teachings guided you.

Tell that to the Catholics

Look they maybe christians but still they are still shitskins very bad move

and eat a piece of bacon

Hopefully whites will come from all over Europa, registered as Christians, and escape from the rape and genocide of ethnic Europeans under the EU.

Oh look it's r/The_Donald

Why do we gave to take any at all. This shit reeks of civic nationalist.

Not really when IQ members have good correlation with criminality and life outcomes.

Reeks of Common Cuck more then anything if you ask me

Riiiiight. You hear so often about white christian refugees raping and murdering their way through Europe.

I hope he means South Africans. The white ones.

Sounds like an excuse to take in white Christians in South Africa, Ukraine, ect. to me, as Trump didn't specify that he was talking about Syrians, and he's already barred most Muslim nations from sending refugee applications.

It's just religion, definitely not race ;^)

t. useful christcuck idiott

NOOOO NO REFUGEES!!! FUCK THEM, I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN, LET THEM DIE FFS

Cuckchan is the other way you reactionary autist. I'm still in awe over how so many people immediately lash out at Trump over comments like these, when he's shown in the past he's just softening up people with "moderate" positions that most people will agree with.

You added the white part in yourself, the statement made only regarded Christians

I assume he means from the middle east, particularly war torn zones, where the tribes that remained christian have some degree of european or whatever "persian Aryan" bullshit genetics. These are the people that were allowed to be slaughtered in Iraq and were attempted to be eradicated by jihadis and kikes in Syria. The nature of going by religion rather than race means that this is no biological guarantee, and these people might not meet your racial criteria regardless. I'm just saying going by the context of his quote which directly refers to Syria, I doubt he's talking about importing a million Nigerians or straight arab-negroids here.

No shit lad, and people are adding in that he said he's taking any at all, when all he said is
I simply meant that he could've meant anything from that vague statement, especially since he's already banned all Syrian refugees for 120 days.

Reminder: ME Christians are generally NOT Arab, but Assyrians
Assyrians are also a semitic race and do not belong in Europe or America, but they are FAR better than the Arab scum. Assyrians have a long and beautiful history and culture to look back on, and are a civilized people.
Part of our civilization? No. But should we help them regain their feet and take back their homeland? Yes, to beat back the Muslims hordes.

MUSLIM BAN

What? No it isn't. History certainly disagrees with you.

Heres your daily reminder that in the middle east its impossible to separate ethnicity from religion amd eastern christians ethnically predate arabic icursion

It would be nice to take in South Africans and Ukrainians, Belarussians etc.

You can't prove you are a Christian. This means that Trump's administration can decide on a case by case basis on who they bring in.

fucking underrated trips right here

Fucking underrated quads right here

(Checked)

just checking these sick digits

The average Mexican "Christian" is an uneducated spic who takes the Lords name in vain and wears a cross necklace because it looks nice. Minorities are made no less vicious by Christianity, unfortunately.

Roman Catholic =/= Christian

America is going to fight the demographic war and bring in as many whites from around the world as it's able while simultaneously cracking down on the foreigners than have contaminated our land.

It's fucking happening.

No, these are shitskins from the middle east he's talking about.

lol internet

You niggers have got to realize the real point of this

He said the US will prioritize Christian refugees
on Holohoax remembrance day

Its an intentional slight against jews

He said this during an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, so I'm not too sure about that. Though Trump is a genius, so who knows.

Oh holy fuck I didn't even realize what day it was.

OH NOW THEY DON'T WANT THE REFUGEES RIGHT?

Kill yourself, kike.

A small step towards bringing back the eugenics based immigration system from the 20s.

What if the Refugees looked like assads, would Holla Forums be alright with it?

South African Refugees when?

No. The Syrians have their own nation. Prioritizing taking in Christian Syrians into safe zones in Syria like Trump has said would be great though.

How fucking retarded are you? Syria has the most Christians in the Middle East outside of Lebanon.

one day the cancer of Abrahamism will be eradicated. today is not that day. we are forced to live aside Semitic cults. in light of this truth id much rather live beside christians than muslims.

some of these syriacs are looking pretty white

You fail to see the elegance in his machinations.

1488D chess, nigga.

Christians in Muslim lands are generally not Arabs. Christian Arabs will have to have converted from Islam, which means death.

"Look white" is not the same as having long-standing Aryan ancestry, bucko. It's funny how we slag Christians on this board day in and day out for cucking on race, and then the first chance they get, what do they do? Prioritize religion over fucking race, just like we've been bashing them for non-stop for years. Christians cannot be trusted. Christians are not loyal on race and never will be because their religion is universalizing.

Very accurate map

the good thing about them is if we asked them to leave they would do it instantly. tbh you'll find it hard to even find christian refugees, they dont generally like leaving their homelands.

calm down m8, as you say i said they look white. nothing but an observation fam. i am a christian myself and i would prefer they stayed. we shouldnt be pulling them out, we should be nuking everyone around them.

Trump is the defender of christendom, like he said he would be.

That map is retarded and so are you, how many of you actually know of the middle-east outside of Islam and Arabs.

Balkaniggers should be rarely white

Need an official Christian church for every Christian nation, like how Russia has the Russian Orthodox church, so Christians will feel more nationalist pride for their religion, and their nation. Work's pretty well for Russia.

(Checked)
They are white, despite some Turk roach raping here and there.

What we need instead is the religion of the blood, Alfred Rosenberg style.

What a lot of you don't know is that if they're Christians in the middle-east they're white unless coverts or somehow still held their religion through the rape. People of the Levant and Iraq were white, Christianity predates Islam and this religion spread throughout their empires so after the Arabs raped their lands those still white and free of this pillaging kept their race and some kept their religion. Since they still have their white Levantine complexion they are still of white capability and intelligence, therefore workers and nationalists.

White just means of European descent lad, just because Levantians and Syrians have light skin and blue eyes doesn't make them white. I imagine Turkey is half filled in due to some Greeks still living in Turkey. Plenty of Afghani's, Persians, and Indians have light skin and blue eyes.

At least the christians don't blow the fuck up i guess

Lebanon is fairly mixed, here are two aussie lebs, you can tell pretty easily they aren't the same.

I feel so terrible for these kids. They've been abandoned by the world, left to the mercies of the violent inbred arabs who envy and loath them. Much as I feel heartache for the Boers who live in slums, and even they are doing better than these poor assyrians.

Nope, Semites that were colonized by Aryans in antiquity. Or else by your reckoning, Chinks, Hindus, Egyptians, and Amerindians are White.

If that were the case, they'd stay in their own countries and fix them instead of becoming rootless parasites. Refugees are not admirable for fleeing from the problems they've allowed to fester in their own nations.

Fucking. This. Any user who hasn't watched/read The Myth on youtube has not reached true redpill enlightenment.

only the alboniggers

Will he make anime real though?

When I say white I mean pics related, not some Afghan girl with hazel eyes or an Iranian with light hair. Whatever your definition of white is, Syrians/Lebos are civilized unless they're some Arabid-Turkish rape baby from south/eastern Syria.

Bullshit but even if they were the Aryanism took over whatever genetics they had as the Persians and Levanites battled and fought for thousands of years adopting each other's cultures.
But they were. Look up the Tocharians, even in Uyghurstan you can still find people with colored hair and eyes. Northern India, the original Aryan and where the term comes from, are still white. Not like the Euros and Levanites but some street-shitting Dravidian.
Syria is in the same state as 1945 Germany, every able man young man and woman is in the army fighting hajis (or rafting to Europe). The war still isn't over and reconstruction cannot begin until victory is met.

Goddamn I'd smash

*not some street-shitter

They need to lose Islam. All of the world needs to reject judaic religions… a people cannot express themselves well when they are chained by the demiurge.

NOT EVEN A WEEK!

get fucked treecuck

I know a catholic Lebanese man. He's about as white as an Italian.

Still not white.
Never said they weren't.

Lebanon and Syria have already taken steps in becoming secular.

Christfag Arabs are as bad as mudslimes. Fuck this

That's not how genetics work. Small populations of Aryan invaders were eventually mixed into oblivion, or else died out by maintaining their purity.

Exactly, past tense. There are no longer Aryans in those nations, except for a few very remote bloodlines kept in secrecy who would certainly not be running elsewhere as refugees.

Race traitors get the noose, and all Christcucks are race traitors (except the Semitic ones, who are just plain enemies).

It is already real
polite sage off topic

They aren't. And he never said we are taking any in. Reading comprehension, user.

Even if 100% of Turkey was of Greek ancestry they are traitors that adopted the culture and language of the arabomongol rapists.

Turkey, Albania and Bosnia are not White.

[MAXIMUM TIPPING]

You can't be Muslim and White.

Yes, yes you can you autist. A religion and a race are two different things, it's completely irrelevant if they're traitors.

You can't be a Cucktian and White. Otherwise, you could be a Muslim and White. There is no difference between the various sects of Semitic religions. If you worship a foreigner and a foreign deity while embracing a foreign culture and its ideals, you are a race traitor. Yes, that means our ancestors have been cucked for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Don't make the same mistake and don't expect anyone else to tolerate your treason.

>>>/islam/
Islam is the complete antithesis of everything Western aka European civilization stands for both spiritually and morally. That even reflect on mudslimes' genetics through their excessive inbreeding and dysgenic effects resulting from their barbaric culture, Ahmed.

So there are no White people left today? For the last time I checked there were no non-Christian Europeans from 1100 to 1800 AD.

How is that relevant what so ever nigger? It doesn't magically make them another ethnicity.

Last I checked Christianity was built on European culture and ideals lad.

Cucktianity is the complete antithesis of everything European ethnostates were founded upon both spiritually and morally. That even reflects on the Cucktian genetics through their excessive inbreeding and dysgenic effects resulting from their slave culture, traitor.

The lies you cucks try to pass off casually are truly hilarious.

Just so we're clear, Germans aren't white.

This

Yes it does you fucktard. Religion is an important of what constitutes one's ethnic culture and perceptions which is the second half of the term "ethnicity". Otherwise there would be no distinction between Serbs and Croats for example.

This is a great start because it creates this idea that you can actually prioritize one people over another. This is a concept we haven't seen in mainstream politics in 20 years. Kids who are like 18 or younger probably have a hard time of even conceptualizing this. Now is it ideal? No, but it pushes the overton window. Ideal would be only white people who believe in Kek or are otherwise easily convertible.

Well shit then… I guess there's no point then into trying to stop White Genocide since apparently the last Whites were genocided 900 years ago.

Were are the continuous Europagan cultures you speak of faggot? All the pagan elements surviving today are ritualistic remnants assimilated by Christian tradition.

History also says that holocost happened.

Wasn't aware that one can't practice their own values under anothers rule, let alone that they're magically not part of an ethnic group anymore due to that.

You realize that every argument you have against Islam applies to Cucktianity as well, right? I suppose it would make sense if you were too stupid to understand that, being a Cucktian and all.

Despite the best attempts of Cucktian race traitors, the old ways and their keepers were not entirely wiped out. Anyone that cares to throw off the shackles of Semites can easily find his way to the path of the traditions of his bloodline.

There's a fucking reason Greece produces as much literature and patents as Turkey does with only 1/7th of the later's population.

Cousin marriage and open miscegenation with araboids and mongoloids aside it was the lowest least socially successful strata that were the most susceptible to being reverted during to incapacity of paying their jizzya.

Even a single generation of reverts to Islam can make a dramatic difference due to how appealing it is to the traitorous subhumans among all races.

Yeah, by larping and dancing naked around a bonfire like your wiccan sisters do.

Sorry but last time I checked when Christians were exploring and conquering the globe while simultaneously engaging in a bloom of technological, scientific and philosophical innovation that dwarfed even the Hellenistic era, mudslimes were scavenging the remnants of the Graeco-Roman, Middle Eastern and Hindu cultures they destroyed in order to build bathouses for their boy-harems.

you're right, you should be gassed, you fucking faggot.

Not a Christian myself, and I don't believe it's religion that's capable of rallying whites or saving us from destruction, but your argument is ridiculous. Though culture is an important component of ethnicity, converting to a different religion does not immediately change one's ethnicity, and it certainly doesn't alter their genetic code.

You Cucktians always reveal yourself as faithless traitors by attacking the very idea of spirituality while professing that your Semitic religion is the height of spirituality. Your only defense against truth of your treason is to accuse others of insincerity in a way that establishes that you have no actual beliefs beyond what you've been taught by rabbis.

You dismiss the actual traditions of our race as games while promoting empty Semitic lies, how else are you to be treated than as an enemy?

Man is both blood and spirit, if one is subverted by the taint of another race, he is wholly lost. The only way to delude yourself to this reality would be to embrace the treason of a foreign religion or abandon oneself to total nihilism of spirit.

Islam does.
see:

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Do you seriously think when someone on Holla Forums says Christians they don't implicitly mean WHITE Christians? Nobody gives two shits about Mexicans or Brazilians.

What's going to prevent a muslim from claiming he's a christian? Do they test him by making him recite the lord's prayer at the immigration checkpoint?

B-bu-butt, sitting inside buildings and listening to Priests speak is th-the highest form of spirituality, you have to pray and speak to G-God!!!

Christians hate the world just as much as Kikes do, they have no respect for nature and they don't know how to listen to the universe speak. They can only hear the lies of other men. Despite their treachery, nature will always win in the end.

Are you seriously suggesting that Voltaire was a Christian? Are you a fucking retard? Have you ever even read his works?

Take your fedora to r/atheism

Far as I see it, jews hate whites, jews hate christ, jews hate pagans and jews have subverted groups in each of these categories. So many threads get engulfed in this pathetic pissing contest. This d&c shit is fucking retarded and full of rampant faggotry.

Christianity is Judaism, there's no getting around the fact that Jesus was a Jew.

They couldn't even retain the knowledge of how to make their buildings properly resonate so as the access the true power of listening to the words of the wise, not that they have any wise men from whom to hear. Yet they campaigned to murder the people who knew of such traditions while destroying their works and subverting their countrymen.

Anyone promoting Cucktianity is no different from a "There's nothing wrong with being Jewish" poster. Or do you suggest we tolerate the filth spouted by race traitors?

I accept the accusation of being "faithless" on the ground that I identify as "Christian" for ethnic pride reasons and not because I literally undoubtedly believe to the existence of a Heavenly Father Dyeus P'ter with my whole fucking existence.

Rootless make-believe spirituality is as useless as being a transwolf otherkin.

Who's the spiritless race traitor now? You basically shit on the continuum of European spiritual costumes just because they don't fit your edgy Heavy Metal induced delusions.

Sorry, I missed the part were I preached the Talmud or even the Torah.

Fully agreed to that. But reverting to a religion that constantly tried to subjugate and destroy Evropa for nearly the entirety of its existence is by magnitutes more severe than reverting to lets say Hinduism or Buddhism that both have Aryan roots. inb4: "hurrr durrr you just described christianity"

>Turkroaches being white at all yes I know the former royal family bred with white people for 550 years do you think I give a shit

Here's your fix and your (you) faggot.
inb4 "but the pope is white and #OurGuy"

Prioritizing people from known Christian communities in Syria into safe zones is what he plans I imagine.

Go shill on cuckchan.

Sicily should be Less White.

I don't give a fuck what religion they are. Shitskins are not welcome here.

No. I'm STATING that Voltaire's recent ancestors were almost certainly from a Christian bloodline since euro-paganism was extinct for at least half century before his birth, maybe nearly a millennium considering that he was French and not Latvian, and that fedoraism was not even invented before him.

Sicily is just as white as Italy, you meme-brained fuck.

Wow, I'm convinced. Christ is no longer a kike, oh wait, that's retarded. There is no way for you to change the fact that Christianity is a Jewish faith that stole elements from Stoicism and Cynicism so it more easily subvert the Roman goys.

What the fuck are you even talking about. There's no such thing as Christian blood.

So you dismiss the true heritage of Europa while promoting a Semitic religion purely because you identify with Semitic culture? I don't think I've ever seen someone so exemplary of the slavish Christcuck mentality.

You almost just described Cucktianity, except that Cucktianity was successful in destroying European ethnostates so that Semitic hegemony could be achieved. You should know that you can't inb4 your own post, traitor.

You also forgot neo-Platonism.
Nearly as retarded as claiming he wasn't a Roman citizen and a hellenophone.
So what part of Christianity is Jewish again?

NO U
Angry kids' larpaganism has less in common with original europaganism than Christian rites do and it is as largely hyped on (((anti-Christian))) contrarianism as (((marxism))) is.

Welp. If that's the case what's the point tryingto preserve a millenium-old corpse right? Pack your shit up! We need a DeLorean and some Libyan plutonium to save the White race. When this baby hits 1488 mph we're gonna see some serious shit

We have shills on Holla Forums, they're no longer CTR, now they are JIDF/the_donald kikes who defend everything Trump does, no matter what.

Even though it was ruled by arabs and arab-tolerating normans for nearly five centuries?

Well it's not the amorphous idea of religion that does that, it's getting violently raped by shitskins that does that. There's a difference. You can't just use conversion to Islam as a verbal proxy for miscegenation, that's just stupid.

The only refugees we should be taking in are White South Africans.

Do you have an actual counter-argument on the reasons I explained why Islam has even nearly immediate dysgenic effect on subjucated populations?

You already admitted you are a faithless cuck, so you should refrain from commenting on religion when you have no knowledge or experience with spirituality. Those that strive on the path of tradition are indeed following the same path as their ancestors, rather than those worshiping a Semite and embracing Semitic ideals. Faithlessly repeating "pagan rituals" makes the Cucktian more remote from the faith of ancestors than any child seeking out tradition through experience. No matter how much you wish to disbelieve the truths of the world so that you can remain a cuck to Semitic culture, those truths are accessible to all of the rest of us who seek them out. Just your usage of the term LARP to refer to our efforts marks you as fit for a noose and nothing else.

I bet there are thousands of Yazidis "Whiter" than you but that aside why exactly should we allow Islam exterminate the last remnants of Copts and Assyrians when they can even be useful in discovering more about our WE WUZ Middle Eastern history?

Holyshit this thread we civic nationalists now

I never addressed your argument on that point, I was pointing out that miscegenation and conversion to another religion are completely different things. Also, you never had an argument, you had a baseless assertion that you provided no concrete evidence for.

Cuckchan is among us.

Fucking enlighten me then, kiddo.

Did your Wiccan grade-school teacher or your local LaVeyan Black Church told you about that… oh wait… maybe it was that bearded Irish hobo in your hood claiming he comes from a continuous line of Druids for the last 3000 years.

Yeah, I bet Odin descended from the sky and personally blessed you to retake midgard in his name.

Of courshe.

Just take a look at Albania.

And I bet there are sub-Saharan Africans whiter than you, kike.

Maybe in SA.

You could say similar things about southern Iberia or parts of Russia (though with Mongols) but nobody ever makes a case for those. They're more white than the Caucasus and Malta by quite a bit though, hence the separation, but it's a tricky area of study with many unanswered questions to this day.

Why don't we let females in and force them to use a IUD btop prevent anchor babies?

They would find a way to remove it.

Good, I hope he starts with Christian Europeans.

You can't hope to maintain the illusion that you are a native of this board, although your demand that others enlighten you certainly does confirm that you have no drive to dispel your own delusions. When backed into a corner by someone with actual experience with the divine, your last resort is to rant on with veiled attacks on European culture used as ad hominem.

And neither of those examples has to do with dysgenics, a phenomenon which can be clearly observed in the presence of Semitic hybrids in once purely European nations. It was Cucktian race traitors who overthrew their ethnostates in order to allow Semites to enter and gain dominance.

That's not an argument, that's an IQ index based on country lines. And again, it shows that miscegenation with shitskins has dysgenic effects, not conversion to Islam. One can see the difference between southern and northern Italy as indication of that, neither region of which is significantly Islamic.

he should make them say Jesus Christ is Lord
and make them blaspheme, if you wanna call it that, both allah and muhammed and commit whatever the unforgivable sin in islam is if there is one, if that isnt also one to Christianity

only then would he allow them in

ooooh yeah i forgot about pork
he should make every single one of them eat pork and be touched by pig's blood

Semitic idealism permits the cultists to commit any sin in the name of infiltration, subversion, and destruction. Muzzies get a free pass for anything as long as they do it in the name of a Semitic deity, just like the Christcucks can repent of any sin in the name of the same deity.

A Roman Citizen, yes, since Judea was part of the Roman Empire. But helenophone? You're mixing up Rabbi Yeshua the Christ with St. Paul (the one responsible to helenize the Jewish cult that was Christianity).

The Mediterranean complicates it. For most of history it was easier to get anywhere along it's coastline than it was to go somewhere inland. Some of these places have a very strong lineage to the roman empire, actual syrians have the same faces as classical statuary. They've got at least as good of a claim to whiteness as the baltic groups.

How's it feel to type like a fence-sitter?

GOOD

Martin Luther
Huldrych Zwingli
John Calvin
John Knox
George Wisheart
Justin Martyr
George Whitfield
Jonathan Edwards
William Tyndale
Walter Mill

What do these men have in common?

All of them believed unto death in the Gospel of Christ Jesus and revered the Lord, His Apostles, and desired to serve God with all their might -
TO THE POINT OF QUAKING THE WORLD

These are your ancestors. GERMANS! SWEDES! ENGLISH! FRENCH!
THESE ARE YOUR ANCESTORS!!

Even Mohammed (Piss Be Upon Him) did pray to three Pagan Meccan godesses to help converting them to Islam.

Christianity is a Jewish dissidence that destroyed the glory of the Western Roman Empire. The Orthodox cucks took a thousand years more, but they also finally did enough to weaken and destroy the Eastern Roman Empire.

Increasing the size of the string of buzzwords you use does nothing to hide the fact that you are bashing the true traditions of Europe in favor of promoting a Semitic religion. Since you accuse others of LARPing, you've also revealed yourself as faithless while attempting to define others as atheists. The more buzzwords you use, the more clear your treason becomes.

You started it, like children. Can't just be happy for a change in course from Trump.

Gotta ruin a good time with your LARPing fruitcakery and intellectually retarded knee-jerk anti-Christian posts.

Now you eat reality.

>implying Catholicism is Christian

I hope you guys aren't so desperate to relate to your "great ancestors" that you sodomize goats for power.

Rome became degenerate after - suprise surprise! - they incorporated the Jews into the Empire. Look at the list of the great works of the Republic and the Empire from before the time when Jews and their ilk were part of the Empire. You had men like Cincinatus, Cicero, Gaius Marius, Sula, fucking Julius Caesar, Octavius, Trajan, Marcus Aurelius… even Nero was probably a better Emperor than the Christian sources paint him, just because he was purging his empire of their filthy Semite ways.

So when you go to drink the blood of a Semite every Sunday (assuming you aren't so faithless that you don't even go to the services of the Semitic religion you promote), do you think that is just role playing?

how do you logistically account for taqiyya ie muslims hiding their power level for infiltration.

Thank you for this inspiring artwork and message.

It's like talking to a Muslim mid-mantra with you.

No, yeah it's the "Semitic" culture that's degenerate.

But you're the one revising history for yourself. You can't erase the great Christian names who arose out of your race by the calling of God (many of whom DIED so you could live in a society free from the very things you'd advance like pagan sex orgies with animals, because heritage ).

But hey! Maybe I'm just stupid. Surely Ragnar Vik AssPounder was a much more spitting image of "true honorable ancestry" than Martin Luther.
Surely.

I agree with this map the most so far. Simple, short sweet. Perfect.

Ah, the mark of the cuckservative, muh Judeo-Christian values.

It's an excuse to take in fewer nonwhites, user. Don't turn it away.

But we live under the rule of Semitic hegemony, due to subversion by the Semites allowed into our nations by Christcucks, the race traitors who protect their Semitic masters to this day.

Your only contribution to this thread is to shit on the cultures of Europe while promoting a Semitic religion.

So we should take in every african nigger who claims to be christian?

He never said that phrase.

Misleading title.

He said something else.

pic related. Well done

EXACTLY THIS

Your new at this aren't you?

May you be blessed by God in Christ Jesus our Hero King.

But then you say:
But all human efforts, all the lavish gifts of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus while he mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it seemed, for the public good but rather to glut the cruelty of one man that they were being destroyed.
- Tacitus on Nero and Christians (Annals 15.44)

LEARN YOUR HISTORY

Did you have a stroke?

Fixed.

So does this mean Rhodesians and White South Africans?
That's what I am hearing in his words.

Not going to happen.
Trump has already put a hold on every middle eastern nation that's being torn by war, and the ones he hasn't have no war.
No war means no "refugees."
Ukrainians would have a better claim to refugee status than any African, Christian or not.

Can I get sauce on that?

95% of that map are from christian countries in tradition.

now go sodomize a goat, LARPagan.

If they could prove they are the victims of routine murder, then maybe.

I think Trump would find a way (excuse) to let them in anyway, though.

What's wrong with killing race traitors and foreign infiltrators, faithless cuck who doesn't even know of the eucharistic rite of the Semitic religion he is promoting?

Not anymore Christcuck.
And we have Cristcucks to thank for it.

That should be fucking easy.

This a pretty good idea.

It was Christ Himself who defined "Synagogue of Satan". But then again, I bet you don't even know who was behind the Wiemar republic. Surely it was those Christians!
Be a man and stop wagging your tail.
Oh stop crying! I'm pointing out that European culture is greater than the filth you would prefer!
The disgusting, vile GODLESS cultures of pederasts and animal-layers is nothing but kindling for fire.

Don't even pretend that the healthiest and most profound elements of European culture is not intrinsically linked (by grace of Christ) to Jesus and all therein.

Stop trying to revise history.

"Niggers" can't be Christian.
Unless you'd call Alan Keys a "nigger" too. Then you're just an idiot.

I'm done with you. I bet you think you'd survive a truly revived pagan empire.

Also
Read a Church Father and stop being a fool.

Christ is a dead Jewish rabbi.
He's been dead for over a thousand years.
He's not coming back.
He's not a god.
You've been duped.

So is this a path to the a Christian American Policy samiliar to WAP? Don't tell me that he like the WAP.

Yea it's full of rapefugees and Proud Cucks clapping at their women being raped.

Nice job there, LARPagans. Europe can become the next fertile marxist breeding ground.

Cucktianity has no correlation to Europoid descent.

According to your Semitic messiah, all are one in him.
You forgot to mention that the definition is made so that Yeshua and his cultists can claim the title of being the true Jews.
Semites, supported by the Christcucks who voted against Hitler.
Slave morality is antithetical to the cultures of our race, and therefore so is Cucktianity.

Well, yes, I'm not a race traitor after all.

I've noticed a trend that all the "cucktianity" posters never mention the Inquisition.

Not even going to comment on that one, Moshe.

Ancient Germanics were chaste, prohibiting even masturbation before marriage age (over 20 years for males), as they knew it hinders growth and makes you weak and distracted. No sex "orgies" or mass rape, as MONOGAMOUS marriage was enforced by culture. Rape, which was punished with death, was almost non-existent, with such laws only being enacted in places full of slaves, like Rome.

It was the middle-eastern peoples who kept polygamous marriages, raped and married slaves and even their cousins (inbreeding levels are still disproportional in the middle-eastern countries). There was no infanticide or human sacrifice in ancient pagan cultures, not even africans did that. It was the Moloch-worshipping semites, like Carthage, who sacrificed children.

As for degenerate leaders, do you need bigger examples then Abraham or Solomon? Pillaging parties were feats of warrior prowess, carried out against the encroachment of pagan lands by "Christian civilization", like the Teutonic Knights who raped, enslaved and tortured the Ancient Prussians. Do you feel shame about the Christians doing the same in the Americas? The Pizarro expedition, probably the great feat of arms ever, carried in the name of spreading this Christian civilization?

Just read any historical record made by non-christians, or some by christians too, to see evidence of this. Most of these christian records are derrogatory falsehoods spread by christian missionaries (the only ones who were allowed to write during most of the middle-ages), who actively tried to demonize and erase the european culture. They did that because the europeans, not matter the amount of torture and persecution, had no interest in Christianity and kept practicing their holidays. The priests eventually had to adopt these holidays in order not to be completely ignored.

Nice d&c shilling, Kike. But you outed yourself with such an attempt to defamate european culture. I'm not trying to discredit Christianity, but, in regards to such tactics, we should aim to be as Christian as Hitler, and always proud of our European culture.

What about it? Do you think persecuting ghetto Jews while doing nothing to the court Jews, bankers, and rabbis somehow justifies the embrace of a Semitic religion?

They didn't expect it.

The "cucktianity" posters fear the Inquisition.

explain

It's the christians that welcome all in the name of rabbi Christ.

The "Sons of Odin" openly oppose them, not the "Sheep of Yahweh"

Alright "Sons of Odin" I'll give you that one. But how does it feel being part of the Elite 2% of the Males that try to defend the females of your country?

The rest just clap while being Proud Cucks. Is this what you celebrate after getting rid of Christianity?

Why would I fear an inquisition, unless you are threatening Europoids over the crime of "not worshiping a Semite and Semitic deity?" In that case, you truly would be confirming that all Christcucks are race traitor serving a Semitic master.

Not my country.
My country just elected Trump.

And Sweden is still primarily Cuckstian.

Sweden has Female Bishops ordering to remove Christianity Cross from Churches to make it more "welcoming" for Refugees. I kid you not.

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

They are not christian so hang them publicly as the traitors.

You're retarded.

Maximum kek. You should be converting to Cro Magnon animism, the true religious heritage of Europe before those fucking pagans took over.

You realize worshiping foreign deities is at the core of paganism, right?

Sad when you can't even get it right. Judaism is younger than Christianity. The religion of the Judeans, if not the Judeans themselves, was destroyed around the time of Christianity's emergence. Don't confuse the two.

Lad, you can't pretend that what you've posted is anything except a strawman.

Weren't you the one agreeing that being X religion makes you nonwhite? Or do you have some other retardation the allows you to believe people flip between being white and nonwhite depending on what religion they profess?

No, you're part of the faggot crowd that started showing up late 2014 to conflate race with religion and sperg out about "muh true heritage" like there is any such thing. You were retards then and you're retards now.

Gibbon pls go

Sort of my point. Can this be considered "Christianism"? Female lesbian Bishops ordering removel of Christian Crosses to make Muslims more comfortable?

That is in fact what Yeshua would do

Race traitors get the noose

"Teacher Messiah?" Christ wasn't his surname, you know, it was a title. Do you visit your Doctor Carpenter as well?

Convert to Cro Magnon animism or repent from your heretical, pagan ways. By believing the lies of the pagans you are shitting on the sacred, spiritual animism of your ancestors.

You do know why pagans were actually exterminated across all of Europe around a 1000 years ago don't you? Every last village, colony, and witch pagan. Seems you may have your history a bit off or- like the rest of this thread- got awfully LARPY awfully quickly. But hey you wanna go worship a tree- fine by me- just stay the fuck away from my kids freak.

I think it is the Comfy chair part that causes the most terror.

Unfortunately as, we are all oft to point out, society has been co-opted. Fundamental Christian values are intrinsically dangerous to Marxist beliefs and therefore have been successfully attacked for over a century (starting with the (((Bolsheviks))) ) and really culminating with the "modernization" destruction of the Catholic church. This is the end game of a very long and well executed plan to destroy one of the foundational pillars of Western European society tree worshipers excluded if they so choose.

Back to the original topic at hand. This pisses off the liberals, shifts the overton window farther right, and is yet another campaign promise completed. This pleases me immensely.

Not at all. Removing the christian cross is like shearing the sheep wool off.

Your god is an ancient war god of the Canaanites, and Jesus was a rabbi, not a priest of any new religion.
The entire religion is based on dogma that Jews stole from other religions. Much of the Old Testament is archeologically a lie.

Give it up. Return to the true religions of your people. There's no substance to Christianity, it is a cult.

Fucking D&C, it's always the same "pagan" retards that start shit and derail threads. If we had mods, they would ban pagan (shill) D&C posting a long time ago

I can tell you retards aren't from here because you post literal Reddit memes and don't talk anything about your actual made-up "religion" and just use it as an excuse to shitpost and derail discussion.

Then why did he whipped them?

Well that's why you will need some real christians around and by real I mean their opinion on immigration and the religious/personal background of such appliants with high standards and high degree of rejection. Only the best can enter.

That's precisely the point, you do realize they have those genes from the French right? They even call crusaders Franks over there.

I'm telling you that being a pagan is a disgrace to your ancestors. Do you think the first words a white man ever uttered were "Praise Odin"? No! The first religion of the white man was that of sacred animism, a spiritual bond with nature that was desecrated by pagans who replaced it with their foreign filth, where any god from any savage tribe was free to be worshiped equally as any native god and the spirits that had accompanied them since the white man took his first steps. Those pagans destroyed any religious tradition of the animists, the true Europeans, and replaced it with an empty, soulless religion wherein worship constituted merely mechanical, unspiritual sacrifices to appease uncaring demon spirits.

Come home, white man! Throw off the spiritual husk of the pagans, especially the moderns fruitlessly trying to rekindle a pile of ash, and return to the true ways of the white man: animism. The spirits of your ancestors and their animal companions have been with us since our first breath in Europe, and they are still here waiting to be rediscovered. Throw off your phony paganism.

You seem to think there is discontinuity between animism and the traditional religions of Europe. You cucks really are amusing.

It'd be much more sensible to ban the Semite worshipers, especially seeing how insincere they are about their own Semitic religion. You all admit to having no faith and clinging to it from an inability to reject Semitic culture.

End your life, anti-white.

Nice Reddit meme goon! Make sure to buy more LARP gear lol, Praise Odin xDDDdDD!

Thread Status: Derailed
Your IP: Reported
Your ID: Filtered

Keep pretending you have a continuous religious tradition, pagancuck. Just because you stole from the animists in the same way you cry the Christians stole from you doesn't make you a rightful inheritor. It makes you a hypocrite, no better than Marxist filth. Your paganism is as soulless as you claim Christianity to be. It has nothing more than the most superficial connection to nature, and until you recognize that you'll be adrift in a sea of hollow misery. You're stuck in a limbo, hating in the Christians what you hate in yourself for what you have done to the white man's first beliefs.

I feel Holla Forums is really out of touch with just how many different ethnic groups and regions Russia has and also how much the mongol rape affected them, nor most likely are people here aware that Lithuanians let in some kerejite mongols to settle in their country in the 15th century resulting in some people having fairly darker hair features or being outright slants.

Without any argument able to justify the embrace of foreign religion and foreign ideals, the Christcuck melts down into anti-European shitposting while announcing reports and filter in an attempt to signal for a false consensus.

Try to guess how many times I've been banned despite all the reports you cucks announce.

Animism is the root of European religions, and by its practice one can establish a direct link to the ancestors. Or do you think that spirituality is just some form of role playing with no reality to it? I hate Cucktians for worshiping a foreigner and a foreign deity while promoting foreign ideals and culture. Since I'm not a race traitor, I have no reason to hate myself. Thank you for projecting and revealing what you think of yourself though, it warms my heart to hear of the misery of a traitor.

Syrian/Lebo Christian here, it's good to be white [spoiler];-)[/spoiler/] Why aren't you guys more redpilled on Lebanon? Lebanon is what happens when the Jews fuck around in the middle east and make 1/3 of your populace refugees.

lol shutup nrd ur religio is ded

It'll be more difficult, but not impossible. I expect kikes & their puppets have infiltrated the system to a great enough extent to get some shitskin rapists through it.

I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I guess Rome was run by and predominantly populated by Semites (along with the followers of Norse mythology and Druidism): &

Well, some light research yeilds a mixed bag:
chaste, but that the men abhorred homosexuality. Tacitus, for instance, stated
that those convicted of corpore infames were buried alive in a
swamp (Germania, 12). Others, on the other hand, suggest that the
kind of institutionalized pederasty described above was practiced in at least
some of the tribes. Procopius implies that the young men of the Heruli had to
serve their elders until they had proved themselves in battle, while according
to Ammianus,

became an equal, the relationship would end. In Crete, if a boy was
“abducted” by a man of lower social status, his relatives would pursue and
rescue him, whereas a man of the same or higher status conferred an honor on
the youth by taking him. Perhaps relationships between mature men were
condemned while those between a man and an adolescent were approved, or
perhaps practices differed from tribe to tribe.
Maybe they were into pederasty. Maybe it varied. They (such as Vikings, I mean) were absolutely into raping captives, however.

Video related.
Seriously? Couldn't even try to go for David who is infamous for what he did to Bathsheba and Uriah? Where did Abraham have sex with an animal (for power tho) or sacrifice human beings or rape captives?
Whose lament over his degeneracy is found in Ecclesiastes and whose 1000 woman harem was not once condoned or celebrated in the Scriptures. Good job.
Also see you need to reach way back over a few thousand years in order to pull up any examples. Sadly the Scriptures never condone any sexual immorality, even Abraham's semi-incest thing is not lauded in the least and only causes problems.

Since I'm beholden to Christ in Scripture's truth then, if that is true, yes I can absolutely renounce the evil of rape and [needless] torture. Slavery is different, unless it's rape or torture slavery. video related
yes, yes mean ol' "Christians". Look, it's the same deal here. Inquisition, rape enslavement, the lot of it - anything that does not align with Christ's virtue outlined specifically in the Scriptures (Bible) I do not condone.

Can't imagine rape in the name of Christ. Such vulgar blasphemy.

But YOU condone it, don't you? Because white people did it, because your ancestors did it.

And yet where did the great men of the faith I noted earlier do ANY such things? Are they not your ancestors as well? Or are only the barbarians are to be treated with respect?

In fact, I put it to you here:
Either you reject the heritage of Christ Jesus and all your ancestors who stand with Him forever, to honor your barbarian ancestors…
OR you reject the heritage of the pagan barbarians and false Christians (who behaved as barbarians) in honor of your Christ-driven ancestors and the God who knew you from before He formed you in your mother's womb!

Great, more godly niggers.

Messed up the formatting on this. Sorry.

Knew a Leeb once, he was the most radical Muslim I have ever seen.

I agree and we need the secret police to root the fake christians out.

Now that the larpers have been filtered the question must be asked. He's banned new ones coming in for 120 days (or so, probably for at least 4 years) and have established a religious litmus test (for the first time in 30 or so years) for new refugees (again, highly extraordinary).

What about the non-Christian Mooslims to the larpy tree worshipers in the thread that are here?
WHEN CAN THAT WIN COME?

What a laugh that the pagancuck thinks he doesn't worship foreign gods. Paganism is founded on worshiping foreign gods; not merely in its replacement of native white religion, but by the fact that to pagans their beliefs are (or were) an explanation of the world, and that therefore any god worshiped by any tribe, from Celts to the deepest pits of Arabic hell, was just as valid. Your "religious tradition" consists of nothing more than appeasement as you go about your daily life with no guidance but impotent fantasies of combat. There's a reason the Greek and Roman philosophers had to invent morals and ethics for how to live a life; pagancucks had destroyed all that for the sake of their halfhearted fairytales in place of real religion. You had no religion. You destroyed native European worship and spirituality and then pretended that myths were a substitute, and slapped on some animal killing for good measure in case the true Europeans weren't convinced. And why should they be, when your "rituals" signified not even subtly your victory over the animists? You killed the animals true Europeans revered for no sake other than pleasing mercurial psychopaths. You had no reverence for them, no need to kill them. Your spirits cried out for religion and you could only satiate them by spitting on the graves of your ancestors. You are the one in error. You'll be sent to the dustbin of history right along those who you deride as foreigners, cursing all the way.

Are they still paying out CTR wages?

Relevant

I'm not particularly wise to the history of European religions, but I can say for sure that Christianity is no beacon of light for Europeans. The successes enjoyed by Christian Europe in the past 500 years are down to the ingenuity of it's peoples, not some miraculous product of the Bible. If we're trying to advance a world in which a trbalistic mindset is acceptable among whites, then a religion in which universalism and distinctions between man are delegitimized:
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."
Now, you may be able to find some bible quote that refutes the one I just posted, but that only shows the incongruous nature of the Holy Word; it's really just a collection of simplistic aphorisms with far less philosophical weight than anything the Greeks produced. And it would require some serious word-twisting to interpret Christ's message of peace as anything other than what it presents itself on it's face. The only aggression Jesus shows is to people in defiance of the universal faith he preaches.

Now I have no problem with using the Bible as a general guide or inspiration for how to treat the poor, unjustly cast-off or unfortunate, but if you think it can ever be a good rallying point for whites, you'll be met with nothing but disappointment.

Sure, I reject the Semite.

Please, continue trying to justify the worship of a Semite and a Semitic deity by making anti-European rants that mischaracterize European religions as non-animistic, I'm going to have a bite and get some work done since you're doing such a good job of showing your true nature as a race traitor without much prompting.

Here goes this shit again.

Palestinians sure love calling themselves Lebs once they walk through the border.

P.S. explaining the pics: Pastor has gorgeous wife, who was 12 weeks pregnant with their second child. Home invasion occurs, dindus violently rape and murder her, and the only revenge this limp-dicked faggot can bring himself to contemplate is if, hypothetically, these subhumans had to answer to Jesus in the afterlife. Obviously he's not representative of all Christians, but the Bible sure as hell does not sanction self-defense or retaliation of any kind. Judgement is strictly the purview of God.

You missed my earlier post, and you should learn some history

And as I promised, here's a video by someone who actually did research into the things you moronically claim to know.

You don't realize how much of an impact it makes for this man, who I suppose is Christian, to speak these earnest words. They are a searing iron in the eye of the dragon that desired only destruction from this evil. But you don't "believe" in the spiritual, let alone in the Devil. You refuse to acknowledge the truth of God.

Mind you, I agree with C.S.Lewis and the Bible that rape, murder, etc. MUST be followed with Capital Punishment (as God intended). That's another matter, however. A matter of justice.

You are blind in your own conceit and willfully reject that which you know by birthright.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
- Romans 1:20-25

And that's you. That's most of you. Laws of logic? Moral Law? You scoff at such things and head onward beyond a cliff you know you can't climb once you fall.

He was really light skinned though, I'll give him that, had green eyes too.

Yes, that is the one single solitary instance in over 250 pages of NT in which Jesus does something masculine and heroic. Bully for you, you found it.

Try again, moshe.

archive.FO

FUCK OFF WITH THIS HONEYPOT SHIT!

I pray you repent in due time, otherwise this very moment, this exact instance, will return to you in time.

I'm done here. I've made my point.
May God have mercy on you all, and do with you what is right in His eyes.

Fuck are you talking about with your semetic christian garbage.

What, and that makes the extinguished flame of paganism a viable alternative? It was never a religion to begin with. It's a non-religion; a collection of myths and personal rituals masquerading as a true faith. It was not the original faith anywhere in Europe. It cannot be considered Europe's "true heritage" anymore than any Buddhism, Islam, or Shintoism can.

Has being on Holla Forums taught you nothing? Everything can be subverted to mean anything you want. The answer lies not in the religion but the people. You must focus your efforts on whites themselves; if white are uncucked, any religion they follow will be. Different religions merely will be subverted in different ways. Don't be a leftist who thinks solutions exist outside of people in supernatural "systems" that you have to change. If you want change, change the people. In general, people are more than willing to ignore or deliberately misinterpret anything that goes against their preexisting beliefs, even from sources they believe to be holy. And that's saying nothing about commands that can be interpreted in multiple ways without misinterpretation.

To save Europeans you must uncuck Europeans. Not their religions, not their cultures, not their governments, but Europeans. You must get them to fight for themselves and believe in themselves, and that's not going to happen by telling them "God said so" or "Odin did this."

It's funny that all you can do is accuse me of being anti-European because I don't follow your dead "faith." You don't even have a religion, let alone one that inherits the tradition of Europa. You're nothing but a null-space. Given you're on Holla Forums though and can do nothing worthwhile, you're probably just a shill and not even an authentic pagan. At best you probably just think the iconography is cool and maybe Thor would be a cool character in some book or other, while you rot without community, living tradition (or tradition of any kind), or even comfort from your "gods."

Now that the other user mentioned it, I don't recall ever seeing any of you supposed pagans defending your "religion." Post a picture of your religious relics, but I doubt you have any.

I don't understand why any Lebanese person in their right mind would voluntarily arabize themselves.

Utter nonsense. When viewed in context, Jesus did not encourage his followers to buy swords at all; in fact he rebuked Peter when he slashed the ear off the Roman soldier. Converte gladium tuum in locum suum. Omnes enim, qui acceperint gladium, gladio peribunt. It's almost universally acknowledged that Jesus' message was one of pacifism.

How does this validate self defense for Christians? It doesn't whatsoever, Christianity only teaches tolerance and responding to violence with hugs and kisses.

This is some next level cuckery i can't even wrap my heads around. These niggers should be publicly hung, and not the neck snapping kind, but the kind where they strangle themselves to death and grab each others body with their feet to get some air and to finally become so tired their strangle themselves to death. Them getting to live their rest of their lives in prison makes no fucking sense! It's sickening!

Jesus, like John the Baptist and his disciples, had various encounters with military personnel. John was strongly condemning the Israelites when he was approached by soldiers who wanted to know what was expected of them. He did not tell them to find a new job. "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely – be content with your pay" (Luke 3:14). That's it!

When approached by a Roman Centurion seeking healing for his servant, Jesus was blown away by the man's faith. He granted the man's wish, but non-violence was never discussed. One would think that if Jesus had taught his followers to forswear violence, somebody would have brought it up with the various soldiers and centurions they spent time with.

In 1527, Martin Luther responded to a concern about the consciences of soldiers. Then, as now, military personnel struggled with how a just and loving God would judge a life spent in the bloody business of warfare. This was not an abstract theological point, but a personal struggle of deep existential angst. Luther instructed them that their occupation serves society no less than any other. "[I]n itself it is right and godly, but we must see to it that the persons who are in this profession and who do the work are the right kind of persons, that is, godly and upright."

Those who carry the sword, if they do so with justice and integrity, are doing the will of God. "For the very fact that the sword has been instituted by God to punish the evil, protect the good, and preserve peace is powerful and sufficient proof that war and killing," Luther argued, "have been instituted by God." Luther taught that their work, carried out as service to God and neighbor, is indeed a good and noble act. There was no need for their consciences to be weighed down.

I want to believe this so fucking badly.

I want to believe this too.

Also, another thread derailed by religion arguments.

Oh, so NOW the faith that Europeans follow is inconsequential to their perception of the world? After banging on for an entire thread about how shit European pagan traditions were and how groovy Christianity is, suddenly the hearts and minds of Europeans can be utterly divorced from their faith?
Also, I never endorsed paganism as a viable alternative. I never claimed paganism to be anything other than what you said, a smattering of local traditions and beliefs without a coherent center, which is totally correct. But it's a mistake to believe that any faith can be subverted as easily as any other, just as it would be equally a mistake to start worshipping Thor or some other dead god. I just see a particular strain of pacifism in christianity which can't be interpreted honestly in any other way.

This is the same pacifism the Jews have been pushing on the west as a whole. You're not seeing Christianity, you're seeing corrupted Christianity. There is absolutely nowhere in the Bible where it states that Christians are required to refrain from self-defense, or accept other cultures. The closest the Bible comes to multiculturalism is saying that Christians should accept other Christians regardless of where they hail from.

as I said, nothing in that Bible quote encourages any kind of martial activity. Christians, as you yourself note, have struggled for centuries to rationalize warfare or conflict with their religion, and their rationalizations are always just that: rationalizations. Because they can find no direct confirmation of their activties in their holy book, they're forced into bizarre mental gymnastics like Martin Luther, where he basically says "Well, if it's for a good cause, then I guess God won't punish you". But every soldier, everywhere at every time has been able to convince himself he fights for a good cause, and on his side rides Truth and Justice. Luther's sanction of violence is a cop out.

Im christian goy, i swears it..

I never said Christianity was groovy. I was illustrating that supposed shills for paganism — though at this point I rather suspect that aren't anything other than anti-Christians, grabbing onto whatever rhetorical device they may lay their Jewish hands on — aren't consistent at all. If they truly believed in some "true faith of Europe" they would go back to the very first religions practiced by Europeans. If they cared about worshiping foreign gods they would drop paganism like a hot potato. If they gave a shit about Europe that would accept any European that fights for Europe, regardless of what god(s) he professes to fight for or believe in.

Have you seen Jews at work? If they aren't equally subvertable they so close that a human can't pick the difference. Name me one ideology or religion that has not been subverted.

My entire point is that shilling for any particular religion on Holla Forums is stupid, because it is intrinsically leftist. To believe that religions have a supernatural power to exist outside of their believers or to exert power over them and command them to do things is no different from the leftist who believes that "racism" is forcing niggers to rape and pillage.

Considering how the supposed pagans on Holla Forums tend to go on and on about how bloodthirsty and combative Christians (and Christianity) is I find it difficult to believe that pacifism is anything powerful in Christianity. If it didn't stop any Christians before the 20th century why would it suddenly start affecting them now? It suddenly occurs to me that the anti-Christian shill narrative doesn't even make sense. Abloo-bloo Christians killed X people and Y people and just raped everyone, but I hate them because they're such pacifist cucks they'll let nonwhites step all over them! It's ingrained in their religion, I tell ya!

Given the evidence, I don't think that any religion has any particular power over anyone. About the only counterexample I can think of is that Islam seems to make any shitskin it infects 100x worse, but I don't have any working theories about that yet.

The Bible never says we're not allowed to use self-defense. I've said this several times. Jesus chastised Peter for attacking the soldier because it was the direct will of God that Jesus should die on the cross, and the soldier was only following orders. The Romans didn't even want to persecute Jesus; they found him not guilty, but the Rabbi(Go figure!) said that the Jews would riot if they didn't get their way.

That video is the most retarded attempt at rhetoric I've ever seen. Newtonian physics do NOT always hold up. Obviously science only defines our best understanding as to what happens. Unlike as the video claims, it does NOT describe an objective truth to what happens. Then he supposes that there must exist a universal moral code shared by all humans without proof or even a lame attempt to explain what led him to the conclusion. I think it much more likely that various races have different laws of morality to which they ascribe.

Not that I have anything against Christianity. Adopting dumbed-down Neoplatonism would be great religion and morality system for the masses of society.

Well, to be fair it is a rather European belief — on par with the concept of objective truth — that theories on some level must, if they correctly predict reality, reflect reality. It's telling, for example, that modern economics rejects this view because it is not a science and largely Jewish. In the same way, it's particularly European to believe there is some correct, objective moral order, even if we may not know, in whole or in part, what it is. "Shared by humanity" is a completely different matter though. There's no evidence to suggest all humans intrinsically have the same moral order. That's probably just more globalist propaganda shoved into a traditional European framework.

Kinda alluded to that in , but I've never heard any report saying that any more than a tiny minority of people (in Russia's case the European part of it anyways) in such countries hold those traits (unlike Sicilians where it's a question regarding the entire population). Doesn't it have something to do with a Tatar population that never fully left after the hordes were removed?

That should actually be brought up more ("Oy vey, our a civil war in Syria! Let's go bomb Lebanon again for our protection!") but it would also be incredibly easily for shills to D&C. Also the open-air prison known as Palestine has more shock value when it comes to redpills. Here in burgerland most normalfags couldn't even tell you what continent Lebanon is on, but a fair few have heard of Palestine.

Eh, fair enough. To be continued, I need to catch some shut-eye.

Fair enough. I'm just glad we were able to have the discussion in good faith. Honestly might not come back to it later.

What happened?

I reported this guy (ID cea43d) as he fits all suspicion of being JIDF related, giving incoherent, emotion-filled replies using all sorts of sophistries while pointing to unrelated bluepilled-tier videos as some sort of argument. Maybe he is a good intentioned but misinformed zealot, however his level of kvetching denounces him as a kike (he has the psychology of one). He, and others, have filled this thread with d&c "christcuck vs. LARPagan" bullshit. Don't fall for that, be as Christians as Hitler.

Acknowledging the evidence that dispells his false narrative that the ancient germanics were "degenerate homossexual goat-fuckers that deserved to be exterminated", he is quick to apologize for the actions of christians (like a good cuck) and spew the centuries-old scotsman fallacy and claim "they were not real christians".

He then proceeds to point some isolated, repeatedly disproven "claim" that the Heruli were pederasts. While shouting out, without evidence to back it, that "vikings raped their captives", which is false as concubinate does not mean rape and ignores centuries of raping by arabs and others in the middle east and that the same thing was performed for centuries by christian "holy men" and "nobility" against the european population they forcibly converted and ruled over. These christians who robbed the peasants of everything they had through serfdom and taxes, allowing millions to die of starvation while they lived lives of luxury. There are plenty of examples of degenerate Christian leaders, from Constantine to "Pope Francis".

These are the people that want to save Europe? These great Lutheran churches that directly import refuges from Africa and Asia, even if they are not white and, in some cases, not even christian?

He then proceeds to preach like a screeching kike zealot. You can do better.

Israel happened.

Inb4 muslims change their religion in visa forms

Not the first time sand niggers practice taqiyaa

That is not enough information user.

Maddow kvetched her hardest today equating this to the holohoax saying that (((we))) made it a priority to take in refugees after the congress in the 1940s denied jewish refugees, denied a boat of them during WWII, and made so many implications that even rabbi schlomo would call her a liar.

(checked)
Hitler wasn't christian tho

IIRC they let in a bunch of Muslim "refugees" after some "crisis" or other in one of the neighboring countries, after a generation the Muslims began doing their usual shit, started a civil war and took over, then Israel went "Oy vey" and took the opportunity to Jew everyone.

The SS accepted Protestants, Catholics, and God-Believers. Checkmate, christcucks.

Christian refugees from where? If EU goes to war, burgers will see a huge influx of white refugees, mongrel or otherwise.

So they got jewed because their kindness blinded them to their own actions and jews saw it as a great benefit to expoit. How sick.

My door is open tbqh.

*smacks lips*
*clicking noises indicating christian belief*
*smacks lips indicating salvation through yeshua*

Long story short, every time there's a conflict in the Middle East Israel goes and shits on Lebanon until Hezbollah scares them away, usually with some excuse like "Our soldiers were blown up! By stepping on their land mines! In their territory!" The reason no one bats an eye (other than kike control of the media I mean) is because they're in a perpetual cease-fire from every time it's actually become a war and normalfags figure it's as likely to happen as north and south Korea pissing on each other which somehow invalidates it.

It was the opposite actually. The U.N. did its best to force Palestinian refugees down Lebanon's throat and they resisted as much as they could (being the weakest country in the Middle East at the time) causing a lot of angry Palestinians to go join PLO instead. Israel thus decided that they were "plotting against Israel" and used that as the basis for a war that isn't technically over to this day.

as a canadian, can I get christian refugee status?

Lebanon-bro, if it makes you feel any better, I was trolling hard pro-Hezbollah in the 2006 July War and I'm a white pagan American.

I think your country have to be in war to claim this.

As long as the US Government says that he's persecuted and meets the requirements he can be a refugee. Given the state Canada will likely be in in ten to twenty years it's very possible Canadabro could be admitted as a refugee.

The last thing America needs is shitskin (((refugees))) who worship the "right" middle eastern desert god.

The point of being as christian as Hitler is that, while he was not really a Christian (he was only publicly so), Hitler respected Christianity and Christian-German traditions.

Wehrmacht troops had "gott mit uns" writen in their belts. He didn't plan to return to the first century overnight or try to force the german populace to adopt the ancient native religion.
"Steps" is the key word here.

infogalactic.com/info/Lebanese_Civil_War

I can do that too.

Trump isn't going to stay president until he dies so there is no way to know if he is able to claim in the future.

Well, assuming the trend Trump has started continues.

There's a war on for MY MIND!

Well, if you know how to word it properly…

plz show Christian mass rapes. Oh wait, yeah kill yourself. Christian is almost an equivocal term for white. Used to be anyway.

we need to KILL to smartmeters. (also)
thats is one of the 1st thing. SERIOUSLY.

I am sorry for saying it wrong. The evil jews always do anything to achive the greater Israel. The solution is to ban judaism and jews literally everywhere so that way there will be no jews coming back and backstab us.

No jews on server Holy_Terra from now on.

If his son decide to be next Emperor in line then the trend will remain in the existence as long as we remember them.

Very well take it out of you mind and make them a reality.

Smart meters are fucked up because you can monitor your neighbors usage and determine when they are not home to rob them. That's just one example. All using some cheap ass commonly available equipment. It's pretty fucked.

Smart water meters are becoming more common as well.

I'll get in on this shitfest. I think it's generally good that christians are prioritized over mudslimes, although I'd prefer the distinction be one of race than religion. As for christianity itself, I'm pretty much fed up with it for myself personally. I shall relate why forthwith, using the last 2 visits I made to a church (2 different churches in 2 different states).

2nd to last time, I went with extended family. In fact I was going every week, and trying to gain something positive from it. I could usually find something worthwhile to think about, but the tithe-begging was annoying. And then they started talking weekly about the holocaust (not sure why exactly), and how it was the worst thing to happen in modern history. They told a story about how kikes were marched to a basement, hung en masse from hooks on walls, then taken down, loaded in an elevator, and brought up to the incinerator. Top German efficiency, that. I had to stop going because I was going to spill my spaghetti.

Last time, went with close family over christmas. The big story was how some christian refugees from africa got moved to our city, and the church housed fed, and clothed them, and paid for a space for them to open a nigger church (I assume it was in a shit part of town). The nigger church caught on, being fully funded by the white church my family (mostly my mom) goes to. So the white church was collecting money to buy the niggers a 15 person van so they could drive around picking up car-less niggers to take to church. Everyone was so excited, I was told that on average the niggers were getting $3-4k per week from ebil whitey. BUT recently they god $12k in a week so they could buy this van. And that the nigger church was essentially a refugee center for african migrants from whatever shitstain country they originally came from. Yay.
Fun fact, I told my mom I wasn't supportive of that and she said, "What user, you don't like african americans?" I actually had to mention why that was a stupid thing to say, since these were not basketball americans but fucking africans proper.

I lived my life as a 'true christian' for a long time, literally giving the coat off my back at one point. Literally not worrying about tomorrow because the LORD would clothe me as he did the lillies of the field. Living according to the Word to a degree I never saw anyone else doing. Getting frustrated because these 'christians' weren't following their holy book. Needless to say, that type of behavior fucked me big time. I now praise Kek, my life has absolutely improved and I actually see results. Kek hasn't given me any stupid commandments to follow either, freeing me to follow my own best judgment.
PRAISE KEK

t. grew up in church and almost went to the seminary

fixed more

So does this mean we'll get an influx of Ukrainian "refugees" as well? Here's hoping.

MEME SMARTMETERS OUT OF OUR LIVES

Put one in every merchant picture like a pendant clock rapper had in the 80s

I'm done with Christianity as well. My family lineage is filled with nothing but Catholics including a few I suspect (or at least one I know for sure) are masons, Christianity as it is today is definitely used for subversion as its history is clouded with disinformation that hides that true subversion of Christianity as a whole. Learning even a tiny amount of Church history when I used to seriously consider studying theology was a very redpilling experience, and that was before I took the redpill itself. After I was redpilled it was as if all of that information that I had no way of processing clearly -denial, confusion, doublethink- suddenly everything made sense. The old church (catcholic) doesn't even bother hiding it. They just assume they're too big to fall.

(looked at)
I guess so, praise the frog

the christ consciousness
that's what is important
Christ himself warned about human cult based on dogma

Christ nothing. The guy was just a jew with a messiah complex before it was even a thing, and his followers built a cult of personality around him and preyed upon the beliefs of other jews, outjewing jews. Corruption within rome allowed them to get favors and subvert the populace. Everything good and decent that came out of christianity originates from people trying to make decent decisions and legitimize it, make it work for them. That in itself does not absolve christianity from what it truly is. The enslaved do not free themselves from modifying the shapes of their shackles.

*by modifying

Just going to ignore the OT lol?

So much fedora butthurt in this thread… daily reminder that they are like dykes, they arent our allies, they just care about turning every single human being into something like them or worse, they dont give a fuck about family, race, religion or civilization.

BTW, most mexicans are christians.

A few questions, user.
Also just realized that I should've made Kazakhstan Rarely White due to the sizable amount of Russians still there.

Christ, the iteration of Holla Forums

For non autists, you are a fedora and for functional autists you are an enemy of civilization.

ya dun goofed

Yep, he sure called them out. His followers were better businessmen than he, though. They even learned how to work with the romans and build up a successful cult that was strategically viable by future emperors to use as a weapon of influence.

How exactly am I a fedora and how exactly is recognizing christianity as subversion mean being an enemy of civilization?

amen brother

ask yourself this you fedora you:
if YOU were to start a following, how many other fedoras could you get to sell everything they owned and follow YOU on some stupid adventures?
Would none be a correct estimate?

Every refugee will claim to be Christian now. He shouldn't have said anything publicly about it now because kebab will resort to taqiyya.

This. Already happens in Germany - kebabs say they converted to christianity and they'll get killed if they get deported home.

The only refugees you should be taking are white brits and scandis, so they can breed large numbers over in the land of freedom and retake their ancestral homelands when their numbers are high enough.

sounds good.

It's gonna be okay.

Why fedoras specifically, as I already said I'm not a fedora. But to answer your question anyway, having your cult followers sell everything and follow you is a hallmark of cult activity. Keep this in mind; all religions start as cults, not all religions are "cults."

Christianity definitely started as a cult in both senses of the word, and more than a thousand years later it thankfully loosened its grasp on culture and what things could be dictated to its followers. Everything about yeshua and his activities are nothing more than romanticized and glorified stories about a cult. Being on Holla Forums, you gain the skills to discern between jewish tricks and jewish lies but when it comes to christianity, one of the most longest running tools of subversion ever created, you set aside those skills and cannot face even the slightest prospect that christianity has a rotten core and the outside has been beautified so as to have the look and feel of the populace it has subverted.

I ran out of smug, guys. Bordering on 90 threads of memetic creationism.

>I'm telling you man, I'm not a fedora.
Did not answer the question.
I'll go one further.
If you were to go out on a hill to make a speech, how many people would come out to hear YOU?

piss off user.

This. Pro-christian shills may be bad, but anti-christian shills are way worse.

Never trust that a Christian won't cuck out on you for muh Jesus over race, but they are still our best most numerous ally against the Muslim, and even (in fewer numbers) the Jew. It is true that Muslims would be an even more numerous ally against the Jew, but they are an unworthy ally and aren't worth the cost for what little their untermensch Jew hating rage would offer us. Better 10 good Christian white allies against the Jews than 10,000 mudshits..

Kike on a stick is a fine meme and it's undoubted that Jews have manipulated Christians and Christianity for their own goals, just as they subvert and corrupt everything. But it is also true that Jews get very butthurt over Jesus and the cross and other Christian things and if Christianity was good enough for Hitler, I'm ok fighting side by side with my Christian white brothers until such a time as we have the luxury to debate about white people's spiritual future.

zionist christian NOT christians.
would christ be a zionist?
huh… no.

A statement like that without a lick of actual evidence is completely fucking meaningless. You might as well not have posted it.

all trump has to do is get some loyal christian arabs from these areas who can be part of the vetting process. they can sit them down and talk to them ask gotcha questions feed them bacon etc

also you fucking fedoras don't know that but it's SO easy for a christian to know a true faithful brother when he sees one it's not even funny…

so that's too bad I guess

Still doesn't account for taqiyya. Mudslimes can eat bacon if it helps spread their cause (eg. gets them into a foreign land they can then islamise). Even after all that, all sins committed in life are wiped clean if said muzzie dies via committing jihad.

It's simple, just don't take any refugees at all, they're all fucking terrible - christian or not.

I did answer your question. What you're trying to lead me into really saying is to compare myself to the cult tactics yeshua used, as if that would mean or prove anything. I answered your question anyway. I do sense your frustration over this topic so let me be clear, I'm not interested in creating a cult and I see no need to make it a competition between myself and the subverter known as yeshua. I am however interested in eradicating abrahamism no matter what form. It will happen anyway, seeing as those who learn what the jew truly is wants nothing to do with it themselves. To save yourself from the jew, save yourself from their lies.

The user you replied to referred to christians and muslims, not pro-christian shills and anti-christians shills. Please do not misconstrue the words of other posts.

It is strategically viable to allow christians on our side but the reality is that they will inevitably be giving up the abrahamic religion they follow, even if that abrahamic religion is under the yeshua brand. Make no mistake, Hitler had mixed feelings about christians. I do also see a possibility in this inevitable rejection of christianity happening simultaneously to the final solution of the jew. Seeing how disillusioned people are with religion in general, the passive, "I consider myself a christian but don't worship," are a very large portion of the religious base and those will probably be more ready to dump the jew religion sooner. People do not like being lied to and the truth in christianity and its inherent origin of the jew make it a packaged deal.

Oh I agree, there is no saving zionists of any type, white Christian or not. They are traitors at best and shall be treated as such.

But I won't condone anti-zionist Christians who promote race mixing either. There is lots of evil and degeneracy among Christendom to be sure. But I won't be divided against fellow whites who can still come around, or who are already partially redpilled, just because somebody wants to D&C about them "literally worshipping a Jew." I wouldn't fault anybody for enjoying the film's of Kubrick either. If Jesus was a Jew he was not only one of the rare decent ones but he should also be commended for doing what all based Jews should do, calling out Jewry. If he pussified anybody or created some cucks, I don't believe it was intentional, there are lots of Christians who take very empowering philosophy from it. It's still not for me and I don't believe it is right for white people in the long run, but it is bullshit as a D&C wedge at this point in the fight.

Seems like a lot of Bosniaks are mixed with Turks but a lot of them do appear white, many of them are blond/blue eyes and have pic related 1 haplogroup. Not that I consider them white but they are better than Albanians.

Albanians on the other hand are not even indigenous Europeans, they came from Caucasus, are brown and act niggerish even if they are pale.
Nagorno-Karabakh is east of Armenia, what I changed was Nakhchivan (west of Armenia) which is populated with Azeris. Pic related 2.
3rd pic, yes sadly. I think it is exaggerated to consider the Greek Cypriots "rarely white" though.

I cannot believe how many Caucasus scholars there are on Holla Forums, unless you're the same dude who posts in /gsg/.

It wasn't my attempt to misconstrue bit to elaborate my thoughts on it after agreeing with him. And I stand by that anti-christian shills are way worse than pro Christian ones, because Christianity is not the problem right now, even if it isn't the solution either.

I won't advocate for uniting under the Christian banner. As you suggest, the time may be ripe for a new philosophy to rise, why waste it by pushing people into christianity? But I don't find value in pushing Christian allies away at this moment either, only value in pushing pro Jew and pro race mixers away, Christian or otherwise.

(((Jesuits))) are one thing (Newer through and through), but regardless of Christianities roots and various corruptions and whether or not it's good for the future, Christianity is not a Jewish way of doing things. Jews wouldn't treat Christians and Christian things the way they do if they liked what all of it was about.

If even Hitler was not certain what position to take towards Christianity, and I don't hold Hitler as the infallible perfect example, but he's pretty damn based… I think it should give us pause to wait and worry about tearing Christianity down as a whole until later when the Jewish question is finally fully answered.

th-thanks Trump

Need to keep your memes fresh son.

I'll give you this much credit, you exhausted everything you could say before replying with a fedora image. I'd like to remind you though, my posting ID in this thread is 194452 and in all of my posts I did not advocate for atheism, I do not advocate for atheism, and I have never advocated for atheism. I shouldn't have to point this out to you but not all people, especially on Holla Forums, that are against christianity are athiests. There is a very high degree of posters on Holla Forums that recognize the inevitability, the expiration date set on the abrahamic branch known as christianity. When the jew goes, so will christianity - maybe not at the same time but definitely down the line. The origin of christianity is the jew, that by default makes it set in the targets of Holla Forums. Remember that.

Fair enough, my main problem either way is that criticizing christianity on Holla Forums in any degree has been met with counter-measures by actual pro-christian shills to smear any attempt from discussing christianity as subversion by painting all criticism of christianity as the work of "anti-christian shills." This even includes swedenyes-tier threads about actual indisputable christcucks. If I may, I suggest not creating a dichotomy like that and instead specify what parties are involved so it can better illustrate the context.

It's purely my assertion and I admit that, but the non-jewish appearance and adoption of christianity that is white and european is due to white sensibilities alone and that would explain the non-jewish side of it. Christianity was molded by the people it converted. The stories of conversion itself is a redpilling tale on its own.

Jews as with everything play both sides. As with the catholic church, they have shabbos goyim doing their work. It also speaks volumes of the two abrahamic religions of the jews' ability to express and act out their polarized disdain for christianity, but christianity itself prohibits christians from doing the same and it has nothing to do with being the better man and turning the cheek mentality. The rise of zionist christianity is itself a symptom of the one-sided and supposed polarity. In other words, while jews easily express their disdain as per their religion, christians inexplicably worship jews and in every sense of the phrase turn the other cheek.

I agree. But on Holla Forums I don't want to give any christian the solace of thinking their religion will survive the final solution. When it does happen there will probably and undoubtedly be christians there helping it happen, but anyone at that time that's on Holla Forums should realize the expiration date on the religion doesn't even start there, it starts with the redpill. When I approach christians I don't start with trying to remove themselves from their religion, I rely on the redpill alone and it does the rest.

>>>/christian/377113

dude… i dont even read it… you're being trolled you fuckhead… go home

Why don't you go suck your boyfriends cock pagan LARPer faggot?

Why don't you realize that either you and your brethren are going to hell?
The bible was written and modified by humans, multiple times, but the teachings of Christ never change, and your cherrypicking only went so far as to go down to 2-3 general crunches. Only the followers of 1 will survive, the others are condemned to hell.

If your creator deity was but a bit smarter than he is, he would have realized this.
Prepare for the waterstorm. I have no doubt its coming.

Wow, I would have thought you'd linked to Holla Forums if I hadn't been paying attention. The way they speak becomes even more cucked when they aren't trying to fit in here as part of their subversive efforts.

At least the mods might finally start banning the Christcucks. Posting quality on this board would go up quite a bit after the initial shitstorm.

Anti-Christian is a codeword for anti-white

user, please. You're better than this. I know you can be better than this. You don't have to live your life like pic related.

He have the short attention span.

Rapefugees don't belong to the countries they're invading, Finngolia is a meme, and Greeks consistently group closer to other Europeans than Caucasoids do.

It's a question that's debated to this day, but they are much swarthier than the typical southern Europeans (both in appearance and various behaviours) according to many studies. The DNA research isn't exactly conclusive either. That said Less White is definitely too far, hence the revision going on here.

I'll take your word for it, haven't met either myself. Went off of what little documentation I have on them but all I was certain on was that calling them full white was dead wrong.
Whoops, my bad
That unfortunate. "Rarely White" was in reference to the whole island, didn't realize they were forcibly removed from the north to that degree.

Okay, a slight tweak, and I believe we can conclude the corrections.

Haven't you people learned that most religious posts on Holla Forums are just shills performing D&C yet?

Amen Brother

The reason you cucks needed to create a hugbox board outside of Holla Forums is the same as for Holla Forums, in order to escape to a place where your lies and nonsense cannot be torn apart with casual ease.

Oh I figure most of them are shills rather than actual Christcucks, but since the mods don't do anything about it, we can't let them just post their filth and establish a false consensus. Beyond that, Christcucks are already conquered by Semitic masters and therefore it is by tolerating their presence that others are also conquered. Race traitors must be divided from our ranks if there is to be any hope of a restoration. The Semitic hegemony will not end until Cucktianity is removed. Otherwise, the process of subversion and degeneration caused by worshiping a Semitic deity will repeat and destroy anything we manage to rebuild.

Sounds like straight out,
"lets preserve our culture" playbook - AMERICANISM.
Sounds good.

*out of

why do you think Hitler rounded up jehovah witnesses with the jews?

Because they are christian zionists, not real christians.

here idiots

shit skin rapefugees are ok as long as they worship rabbi yeshua

braize cheezuz

why is Ireland white? isn't it full of Irish?

spot the kike

Are you >>>/new/ or something? Mods bumplock religious d&c threads consistently. Reort shills when you find them, but remember that VPN is a thing too.

Any user here worth their memes knows that this board is for politics, not religion. If someone is retarded enough to fall for the shill's narrative then they should try something more befitting their intelligence (like cuckchan or leddit). They weren't contributing here anyhow.

Being this triggered is only going to make it easy for you to fall for d&c. Learn to be more implicit. Many christians here are aware that they don't know all the answers and will put the pieces together themselves if shown (remember, Semitic systems are made to be bent to what's real in your mind). The rest are shills that weren't going to listen to you anyways.

nice meme lad

Fucking hell. This is a response to . This is what I get for not stopping to eat.

What "D&C" is there to fall for? Christcucks are race traitors, not any sort of allies of ethnofascism. They have divided themselves from us by embracing a foreign religion, which necessarily alters their politics as conquered individuals.

Bumplocking threads is meaningless when the simplest solution is to ban Christcucks on sight. Self-proclaimed JIDF would be treated to that, and self-proclaimed commies are treated that way, yet the self-proclaimed race traitors aren't.

Does bait qualify as d/c?
Every time I come by this board is less unified over religious values. You can trust your monkey man genes to give you basic survival guidelines, but don't expect civilization to follow any time soon. Well, unless an actual civilization invades. Like Russia or Poland.
UK cities are an example of post Christian Society. UK countryside is an example of still somewhat Christian society.

Atheism is dying. It pulls civilization and society down with it, if it can. Paganism is better in a vacuum, but we do not live in a vacuum. Russia is a real actor in politics. Eternal d/c of your nation awaits.
If it is USA, we'll, I hope you all die burning.

Religion threads are banned because they don't fit an ideological narrative. Not because they are wrong, but because this chamber works through mass manipulation and as such, can't accept criticism or differences.

Brexit, Trump, Hungary, Poland.. Generally the positive changes have been brought to us by the Christian population. Not the frog memes, not Odin and certainly not the atheists.
Are Christians immune to their contemporary culture and time? No. Are you? No.

Silly me, forgetting thread purpose because of the shills, pedos, butthurt meme warriors.

Trump is capable of doing what no one else is willing to do. Gotta respect the man.
As a side note, he could probably take in every middle eastern Christian and it would racially affect America less than Mexican invasion does every half a year.

If I create a Christian nation and any religion that are unchristian and heretic will be banned then would you move to my christian nation?

It's simple. You're in a discussion, some shill comes along and links it to X part of christianity, and if you get this assblasted over it it's going to take away from the discussion as you try to purge them from the board instead of continuing to discuss. Suddenly all the retards (and/or shills providing false dichotomy) jump in and down goes the ship.

Do you even know what the Protestant Reformation is? So many christians are subconsciously trying to break free from the old Semitic limits imposed on them. For some of them its all they know and that makes things difficult, but being here (and not being a shill) is a step towards liberation from that. Try to untangle them before biting their heads off.

Banning is near meaningless with VPNs. It's used to tell you who lost and that's it. Also weren't you just concerned about a false consensus? Honestly if you can't figure these things out you really ought to consider going back to cuckchan or lurking more until you get the hang of it.

Close, but not quite. This board has seen more criticisms than you could imagine, and nobody wants to repeat the same argument/spoonfeed 6 million times. It's not a lack of acceptance, it's a lack of willingness to regurgitate. Not saying it's a perfect system, but it fits well with telling newfags to lurk more to make sure they absorb the info that leads to the arrived consensus. Also, don't see where I said I was immune to shills. Realizing that religion is an easy d&c topic is something more newfags should figure out though.

Your approach to the situation is akin to fanclubs. Go grow up and leave your house every day.
Societies don't exist in preference spectrum. Some of us have roots, you autist. Your approach fits well the aimless uprooted cattlegoy, but it also fits Jewish approach (no real nation, even when they get ethostate, they argue over its importance and relevance.

Don't worry, I know. It just doesn't affect the narrative. Self improvement, literacy and cultural threads disappear just the same way.
Shills use this to their advantage. Free speech + repeated lies => subversion.
Nobody has ever provided evidence for the collective guilt (hmm) of Christianity to our apparent downfall.

You didn't, but as I am human and more than a Jew, I can read between lines and warn you(and those who read my posts) of a grave error. People tend to ignore the scope of the lies we and our civilizations are in. As such, merely using Christian religion as a scapegoat seems very, very foolish. If it is correct, you'd be fighting windmills (stating something to be wrong is useless unless they understand why, or even what is correct) , if it is wrong, you'd be fighting post hellenic civilization as a whole. It's lazy.

D/c is fine. We learn to defend ourselves, to pick worthy fights, establish rivalries, see alternative paths.
For example, we've seen pragmatism, cultural Christianity etc.

Enough /polmeta/, though, this thread is about Trump.

The weapon against religious hatred is shaping it to be a healthy rivalry.

Lots of people have awakened their spiritual selves. This is good. I wager it is easier to deal with spiritual people of any religion than spiritually controlled ones. Aside from fanatics and emotional manipulation (evangelical movements), religious behavior is fairly bad for the purpose.
Hedonism, busyness, relativism, reductionism.. Those are far better at it.

You know you don't need to keep proving your retardation, right? Next I guess you'll accuse Holla Forums faggots of needing their own board because they had to have a safe space away from Holla Forums which is a luddite board, right?

This is code for "Let's shitpost kike-on-a-stick and 'Semitic religion' any time we encounter the word 'Christ'" right? The only time I've ever seen Christian posts is when faggots like feel the need to remind everyone of your autism when something involving Christianity is mentioned. You and your ilk are the reason there can't be a nonretarded discussion of religion on Holla Forums, and why one can know exactly what will be posted in any thread that mentions Christianity before they enter it.

Sure, buddy, but you better embrace that racemixing pagans. They're real ethnonationalists, after all. I bet you faggots would suck Milo's dick if he told you he thought Loki was hot.

There's a reason anti-Christian shilling (and then, after that, a little deliberately retarded pro-Christian shilling to get the D&C working well) is so prevalent here, while anti-Holohoax shilling isn't. Holla Forums has a consensus on a lot of things, but "Christianity is shit" is not one of them. If there was a Holla Forums consensus on that faggots would never feel the need to regurgitate their canned talking points without honest debate.