Blossom Kike's anti-Trump anti-Christian tweets:

It should be noted that, while being an anti-white anti-Christian activist in America, she is a shamelessly hypocritical Zionist and advocate for the ethno-nationalist state of Israel.

This ugly Kike was given a television show as a teen girl in the 90's because the Hollywood Jewish elite loved to see a big nosed awkward obviously Jewish kike like themselves normalized in American culture. She now plays a part as a Jewish girlfriend in the show "The Big Bang Theory".

She later went on to get a PHD in neurosciences and a bachelors degree in (((Hebrew and Jewish Studies))). She is an orthodox Jew and a Feminist.

How many Holla Forumsacks have degrees in European cultural studies and speak Latin and Greek while successfully advocating for our own ethno-nationalist state? Yet somehow we are the evil racists and marginalized by society when we want to do the same!

twitter.com/missmayim?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody tweet the kike this.

What a shameless disgusting kike. Here she is glorifying Israel.

Bazoonga still going on?

Kikes sure are working overtime. I wonder who is going to make the next video.

I was in a gas station that has a DVD rack today and the fucking EIGHTH season of the big bazooper theory was on there.

ZIMBABWE

Into the oven she goes!

What's the white version of Zionist, again? Oh, right, I forgot. It's "racist."

Hideous jewess is 666 flavors of jelly and a significant portion of those are salty

How the fuck can normies see this and not want to kill every last kike? My blood boils seeing this.

I got ya fam

Meanwhile Joey Lawrence wanted Trump as prez in 2012.

nigger

she is fucking disgusting looking

post her reply

And to think there are Christians who support Israel.

Oh vey, don't you goy-guys know that (((Christianity))) is the BASED white man's religion, and the basis of all white culture?

You should be ashamed of yourself for not supporting Israel like all the other (((Christians)))!

She has that look of someone who just smells bad. Pretty sure my dog would start barking if she walked down my sidewalk.

Its funny how these kikes never cared who was president before because they knew they were good goys who would obey their masters, Trump has made them take notice.

Can I still like Seinfeld?

Only Jerry should be spared, to rebuild the semites and try not to fuck it up again

Jim parsons used to be straight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik

Interesting.

Zimbabwe Mindset is in season ten and each of the main actors is payed between 100,000 and over a million dollars per episode.

Kramer's okay, he was only pretending to be Jewish.

I'm really fucking sick of this shit

Some rich supernazi russian on a music forum she shit posts on had her tailed and documented she is an adulteress carrying on an affair with a married man.Also seemed to know what her purchases were.

six million wasn't enough

Oh jeez… fucking 90s live action TV. Reminds me why I only watched cartoons and anime. Those were still mildly alright but by the 90s the cancer was spreading more overtly on live action shit geared towards teenagers and young adults, primarily on channels that they usually watched like MTV.

I don't now, i watched until the yid who live with his ogre mother go to space.

Link?

Apparently that show is just a huge Jewish fantasy. All the kikes have 180 IQs and marry attractive blondes way out of their league.

katy couoco (or whatever) nudes exist, kek

What the fuck are 'randall' and 'susan' doing in that picture? Guest parts?

Let me get this straight "Blossom"…

…Anons, I this is truly a jew.

Please let this be real.

Sounds autistic enough to be true to me.

Most pagans are gay liberals with a fetish for Israel. Volkish pagans like you are a minority

1000% Kike

I wish Scott Baio would go on a rampage against all these celebs.

The tide is turning. I've seen more normies name the Jew in 2016 than I had seen in my in my whole life combined up to the point. Some people who I knew as Israel loving cucks turned against the jew because of the madness of the election.

Don't forget the only actual white woman is a dumb alky whore and KHAZAR MILKERS on the left is pretending to be the good smart Christian who's willing to satisfy a neurotic hooknose's Oedipus complex.

I know the Jew cunt is a has been, but add her to the list.

What is this? 1991 all of a sudden?

Those are ones given jewish media airtime. Volkish pagans are priority number one for getting their kids snatched by (((CPS))) for any or no reason. Can't be raising up goyim without a proper brainwashing, ya see? There are a lot of them around but it still very much has to be kept on the down low. (especially in the JEW.S.A.) Cost you jobs as well if people find out since you are basically saying "FUCK THE KIKES!"

Who? Why should anyone care?

Of course, because christians forced the real pagans of Europe to leave their true native religions to follow a semitic desert religion and worship a jew.

what if leonard was ezra levant - project murphy

I got none. That reminding me. I should check if I'm blocked.