Have You Ever Seen So epic A Triggering?

washingtonpost.com/pb/blogs/compost/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-inauguration-was-a-gothic-nightmare

archive.is/usQNY(break your link faggot)

reported
break your links

Current Rules for Holla Forums:
1. Follow the Global Rule.
2. No spamming. Doing so will result in a ban.
3. Duplicate threads will be deleted. Check the Catalog.
4. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.

enjoy your ban

Linking to a website can be considered spam/advertising you moronic asshat

lmao

enjoy your band.

top kek

The news media has gotten to the point where it doesn't even try to pass partisan rhetoric as news anymore, instead printing someone's highschool creative writing assignment to demonstrate a use of synecdoche.

So taking pictures steals souls ( I thought they weren't religious) now… jews and leftists have finally dropped to the IQ level of niggers/indians (feathers on head kind) .

I am alone to be weirded out every time a media person doubles down on this narrative? My perception of them are slowly turning from lying opportunists to this industry full of people with a serious cognitive problem, and at this point Trump`s zero tolerance with them not only makes sense, it`s the only way to approach this sick fucks

The anti-whites showing their hatred for whitey again.

They are mentally ill.

The can always go to mexico or africa.

Ugh. This is too much. I want it out of my brain.

Well holy shit, someone's triggered

This is the most perfect butthurt. It was delightful.

Breaking a link doesn't affect ad revenue, all it does is remove referral information, which doesn't matter unless you're trying to rig a poll.

I guess the cucks are feeling like we did back in 2012-2014 when every morning we woke up to find the left's agenda advanced by another leap.

Honestly it sounds like the people in the media are just slowly going insane, full on "I can't tell what's real anymore" insane.

It's glorious.

Oy vey!

I fapped to this

WOW that is some serious butthurt, who could even be so-

At least the media is entertaining now, even if it's all jewish lies

Holy shit that was hilarious

"If they take another selfie with you, your soul will be lost and you will have to travel into a world of their imagining and become their plaything…."

This cunt apparently flatters herself that she will be fap material for someone? Actually if I have enough photo ink left I'm going to print out a picture and send it to her with cream on it from on of my twatter sock accounts and that quote.

And, of course, to complete the cancer, EVERY…FUCKING…TIME. Even with the name ending in a vowel, still a Jewess..

Sheeiit, managed to misname my image file..at least wasn't something embarrassing. But yep, she's both hideous and a Jewess, and thinks random guys are getting her jew face in their selfies to fap to her Jew nose. That's how big her ego is.

Addendum- you know the site has gone to shit and been totally invaded when 15 posts in, I was first to check that she was a Jewess (of course she was).

It's faster just to assume they're Jewish until proven otherwise.

Got to love how this jew has so much disdain for beauty ( more than a little jealousy) and white people.

That may actually be some of the most delicious salt I've yet encountered from this election. Notice how the presence of so many enthusiastic young white people makes the author incredibly uncomfortable. Almost to the point of a panic attack.

I wonder though, it seems like there should be a fundamental difference when one agenda is to control everybody's shit and the other is to just…not do that. They're flipping their shit because they get to boss people around slightly less.

this entire article is nonsense. not nonsense as in "liberal slander in the MSM," but literal nonsense. it's words with no meaning.

40K TIMELINE CONFIRMED.

These cucks don't know true horror.

I'm dyin'

I wholeheartedly concur

They are embracing their shittiness and admitting they are compost.

We need to find those shitty earphones right now!

This writing is terrible. It's one continuous string of pop culture references. Why the fuck are women allowed to learn literacy?

To me it just reads like she's failing at ripping off Stephen King (from back when he didn't suck at writing).

This triggers the feminist hambeast.

I think I might frame this.

They drank their own koolaid. They're cultists, and should be treated as such.

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyy.
The nose job may disguise it a bit. But the downward skinny lips is all too obvious. Jew eyes too.

How does drivel like this get posted in what is supposed to be a legitimate newspaper. FFS this is middle-school angst poetry here.

Most self-awareness you'll ever see from a female Jewish journalist.

If you have twatter socks, best thing you can d to get under their skin is to tag them all with "#FakeNews." Washingshit Post had a shit fit and said the term was being "badly misused" and "needed to be retired."

In other words, they expected it to stick to shit like kikebairt and zerohedge, not THEM (Jeff Bezos, oi vey!) and CNN (Jeff Zucker, Double Oi vey!)

No matter where it goes from here, with Trump actually KEEPING his word on just about every everything (the wall, rip up TPP, dismantling obongocarethe pipelines…and only 1 week in! King nigger was still having his niggerball hoop adjusted 1 week in..).

All he needs now is to take Jew Scarborough's hooker girlfriend Mika from him and make the uppity twat his cumdumpster now (way too old an plain looking to cause a scandal for…I'd just love to see Jew Scarborough get cucked in real life by President Trump.)

This whole week has seemed unreal. too good to be true. Like I'm going to be awakened by some fat nigger nurse, handed a $735,000 bill and told I've been in a coma. Cunton would have fucking ruined us. Ruined.

The JEws are fighting Sessions confirmation, who would be great and tough on illegals. I'd like to post a thread and get something going (they are running ads on Faux to call Senator) but people on this board are useless now.

It fits.

I dunno man, you're essentially pinning up some jew's rape fantasy. It's kind of like decorating your house with depictions of Marquis de Sade.

This kike cunt wrote an entire article whining and bitching about how the inauguration crowd was majority white, how the people were attractive and healthy, how you could immediately tell if someone was male or female. And those hats! Those terrifying, evil red hats!

For how long was this scene that she describes as a horror a completely normal scene, everywhere in American life? School. The office. The store. Main Street in your town. Just regular white people living normal lives, doing their jobs, raising a family, walking their dog, having a drink at the bar with friends.

She's mad that there weren't oceans of vibrant diverse minorities, all with dark brown skin, colorless black eyes, and coal black hair. No trannies or men in dresses. No giant black dildos being waved around. No headscarves. A crowd that wasn't celebrating the disgusting mockery these kikes have been trying for over half a century to turn America into; rather, they were celebrating the real America. The America that spread from coast to coast and created most of what enables modern life to exist. The White America.

If nothing else, these people at the inauguration were happy that their country and culture, their very race, had been granted a stay of execution from the brown hordes of diversity and their kosher masters. I hope Petri has an inhaler nearby, because she might end up hyperventilating and dying by the end of February, let alone the end of Trump's second term.

I hope people besides us are noticing the attitudes of the entertainment and news kikes and making very clear mental notes of the fact that they're angry because we didn't just lay down and die and let them have our country. We need to pay them back 100 fold for what they've done to us. We need to make them so scared, they'll be begging for Hitler instead.

It's inspirational and aspirational man. It's proof of how badly they were damaged and a goal to strive for, to make them so asspained they write something this salty. For me (for now) this poorly written jr high creative writing assignment is peak salt.