MEMES FOR HUMANITY

MEME TRUMP INTO DECLARING ALL OUT WAR AGAINST ISRAEL FOR BEING A TERRORIST STATE

It's time to realize the true power of our meme magic. We're dealing with psychic warfare which ultimately determines the shape of reality around us.

How about you suck a chode, you fucking kike shill.

No, fuck off.

Bluepilled cuck haven't you learned a thing? kikes always bluff

FUCK YOU FILTHY KIKE.

Thats why our memes need to coordinate an ambush attack with tungsten rods (rods from god) so everything can be leveled before they even know what hit them. Along with every embassy burned to the ground.

The only real choice is to nuke Israel and hunt down every single jew in the planet

If your first strike plan involves a simultaneous disabling of both their nuclear subs, then MAYBE you can talk about attacking them. Otherwise they’re untouchable.

Would be pretty cool if the world did go to war with israel. All the jews would be locked up in camps as potential spies. he he

kys

They be scared Holla Forums

nah, the jews lie. there's no way they'd pay to keep nukes ready all the time. Shit's epxensive yo

we should just cut their foreign aid, let them declare war first and then nuke them.

You are forgetting that America is Israel's greatest weapon as stated by bb

Hey TORFAG whatcha doin?

What we need to do is use iisrael as basically a containment zone. Every time a jew is found send them to israel, which will be a totally walled off country completely isolated from the rest of the world. And before someone says this will only protect israel you would be right except jews will not work so they will stuck.

That was plan all along

this thread is like lifting a rock and seeing all the roaches squirm

Get the fuck out.

whatcha slidin chaim

shillcuck

READ THE MANUAL AGAIN RETARD JIDF

im sure that (((you))) want me to

tell me what is wrong about your post kike

We go natsoc and persuade the rest of the world to go ethno state natsoc, herd all (((jews))) to isreal and make it a containment area. They'll eat each other alive with no goyim to feed on.

LOL no kike, you get gassed in the spot

fuck off kike go back to 4cuck

He is already taking down israel. He's just doing it the smart way.

The most important thing the US does for israel is to fight it's wars. The aid packages, debt guarantees, even the intelligence, international political support, military tech and hardware are ultimately irrelevant. Israel cannot fight for itself, technology counts, but you need bodies, and there are very few jews, they are the slowest breeders on earth, and as Bobby Fischer said, they are fat, weak, soft and selfish they have to wear adult diapers now because they piss themselves in battle They also have the enemy already within their walls, which prevents them from projecting force their last boots on the ground action was an unmitigated failure

If trump continues to send israel mountains of cash and arms, backs them up at the UN, supports the settlers, BUT, takes the US out of NATO destroying it and says "israel is a big strong boy now, we have armed you, funded you, you're ready. Go get 'em, tiger!" Israel is fucked. Damned with fake praise to fight and lose wars against its neighbors.

I believe the final stitch up will come when Trump reverses the Iran deal, which he has spoken out against. He will push Israel to strike, alone, but with full US political backing. Israel will be forced to proceed, middle east will unite against them, israel dead.

Israel has already lost Turkey, Assad is still standing, Saudi Arabia is being wooed by China. They are running out of cucks to stay neutral, let alone fight for them. Israel is fucked, attacking them now would be moronic, and condemn whitey to another century of crippling racial guilt, to kill something that already dead.

KEK so you are this retarded kike

They are sending now without previous experience

i doubt what u say with 1000 suns but if your right and i hope u are ill eat my hat

Relax. All he has to do is reopen the 9/11 investigation.

and we're done…

Thank you, mr.shekelsetinberg.
you are my greatest ally

RIP in peace 8ch, long live Holla Forums
it seems like just yesturday I cam to "Holla Forums.org" (or was it .net)

Wait, the jews killed Tupac?

Eh, it'll happen eventually.

Most important enemy that did 9/11, created ISIS and pushes for accepting migrants.

kikes fuck over niggers in the music industry all the time

why would you want to destroy a state.

Why wouldn't you want all jews to go to israel and live happily. And live their lives producing things and working jobs and so forth.

Its not normal to want to butcher and kill people.

Seek help.

the holocaust didn't happen. but it will

You can only have so many shekel counters chaim

The usual culprit.

Israel is a net negative. All Jews aren't going to go to Israel, it's just a vessel for them to project political and military power (aiming nukes at NATO and Russian cities), promote terrorism, and to provide a haven for Jewish criminals and spies.
They desecrate the Holy Land with their presence. Israel must be wiped off the map.

Where's a kike was gassed for this post when you need one ?

help

classic Holla Forums, never change

Even if they didn't, people overestimate nukes. There would be some white-on-white friendly fire, but when the dust settled every single jew would be wiped from the face of the earth, probably most of the middle-east just on general principle, and all their works destroyed.

The holocaust didn't happen. But it will soon, believe me.

Kill traitors before rivals

Polite sage

Kike shill

TRUMP WILL NOT STAND AGAINST ISRAEL HE IS FIGHTING FOR GREATER ISRAEL. HE SUBVERTED Holla Forums BY POSTING PEPE

No. He was found to be the best of all candidates, and was pushed to be voted for by Holla Forums.

can you spot the (((shill))) ?

the idea of extinguishing the (((jewish merchant meme))) from the face of the earth appeals to me. The very idea that (((someone))) could make (((their))) living as a parasite on other human beings because (((their))) religion says all others are cattle… well lets just anything that gets us closer to removing (((them))) from the face of the earth is worth considering.

Trump isn't Hitler but the Jews run things until collapse and thus create ire for them, that's why tribes in the Amazon come to hate them. They believe they are chosen beyond all others and that everyone must serve them without having the ability to make that a reality.

Hitler wanted to make Germany great again but after the failed coup and being pushed down to his lowest by the Jew menace he finally recognized that Jews cannot be allowed to represent Germany because they will only represent their own interests until there is no more Germans.

Trump like Molyneux are honest people with honest minds they will see clearly where they are in the world in time. Tay was able to come to the truth quicker even though she lacked our mind.

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

sorry, newfag.
guess we'll have to wait and do one extra when the happening arrives.

ok no but seriously this time, i am against the idea of jews going to israel because that is exactly what they push, so from the beggining i dont like that.

Always do opposite of what jew says

Why is there so many acceleration threads here lately? Declaring war against israel would be the excuse for the international community to intervene and remove Trump from office using any means necessary

Then there`s obvious bait and the tread becomes a shit flinging waste of time, I miss when we focused on fun and productive efforts

You're right, this needs to be a multi-stage process. But bringing the idea that war *ought* to happen to the forefront will cause the (((traitors))) to reveal themselves and generally prime the pump for an actual happening when everything is in order.

fair point

force them to play their hand before they have a straight flush…

Nice.
1488D indeed.

Stupid strategy that can be easily manipulated by a (((cunning enemy))). You analyze every situation separately. If it's tactically or strategically beneficial you go forward.

Jews voluntarily sequestering themselves in a shit little country is a good thing. It limits their power and influence, and it makes them easier to annihilate. Understand that the jew has no real martial power. He exerts his influence through trickery and manipulation. These methods cannot be used without a critical nepotistic mass of kikes in a given country.

Better for the world to get turned into radioactive ash than let the jews win.

Bring it, kikes.

I think it'd be a good thread to talk about how the Jews got $233.7 billion from the USA, but still bombed the USS Liberty, committed acts of terrorism, and stole nuclear secrets.

They complain they only get 38 billion a year and then go on tv and say America is their greatest weapon and they have us fight for them.