What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Being a cumskin.

/thread

But he's not one? He's a Jew.
And there's his problem OP, he's a Jew.

Religions aren't races, dumb-dumb.

The Pink Panther movies were my childhood this is highly distressing.

I should say, being a Jew is racial, but being adept of Judaism is religious. There are many combinations.

Is being a filthy anime nazi anti-semite racial, too?

If you're of some race, of course.

>(((Peter Sellers)))

GET THE FUCK OUT

Just pointing out that (((Peter Sellers))) was of a certain tribe, friend.

da JOOS amirite fellow white XDD

:^)

Looks like a jew so there is that.

Not catching the fucking pink cat.

the cartoon is the only good Pink Panther

TIL Peter Sellers was a jew. Thanks for the valiant lefties trying to stop the redpill: it wouldn't be as effective, without your impotent attempts to highlight there's stuff to be had.

This guy again

Pajeet was right!!!

Peter Sellers is based fuck you Holla Forumsfags

no it stands for "today i learned"

m8, you're supposed to leave one – not take one!

-only a faggot would shit on peter sellers (i)
-only a niggerfaggot would shit on peter sellers for being descended from daniel mendoza (ii)

i. autismo supreme, the eternal manchild, /ourguy/, who -despite his issues ruining himself and everyone around him- kept on giving and he gave his fucking best in everything that actually mattered (i.e.: on the screen). it is also the main point of difference between him and you, what leads us to my next point.
ii. of course this name does not bear any weight to you for the very reason why you're a niggerfaggot: because you're both uncultured and unversed in the finer things of life those could shape you into less of a pathetic excuse for a man. niggerfaggotry doesn't have much to do with the color of your skin or you getting sodomized by other males, albeit you're a legitimate coon known for engaging in such abominations on a regular basis.

Crawl into an oven, kike.

Sad!