And she knew he is illegal

KEK IM SUCHA IDIOT

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deport him, "accident" her.

sage

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

No archive sorry lad, just copy-paste the link if it bothers you.

nah I wont do that to her, but this will feed my inner demon

sabotage her pills so she get pregnant and then ICE him

Would U help me reporting if I post his data here?

No you fucking retard we don't need more mulattos.

Don't be lazy user, I gave you a link to the ICE number. Just google it if you need more info.

More reports means faster deportation :^)

Also I did it

I dont live in the US, but from what i understand you have a website frm trump to deport illegals now, no? Shouldnt be that hard.

Ebin :^)

This is not a legitimate Holla Forumsack's post. Reported.

You should be reporting all known illegals anyway. Sorry to hear about you getting cucked user, hope you weren't serious about the girl.
Fucking idiot

Didnt know where else to post mate, I support Trump, I token on Putin so eh

Its sad but true

You posted in the wrong neighborhood. In the event that you're not faking and are just an enormous faggot, the correct answer is "You should be reporting every illegal".

For those who dont believe me

Don't mind him. I doubt he even reported you. You should get him deported, bonus if you post your ex's nudes on Holla Forums.

This.
Reported.

Yes, fucking report him. It's your duty as a citizen.

there are leaks already, but we werent together back then, she tried to become "famous" on twitch

LUL

Just pump and dump her and go find someone else, it's over between you and her and you should make that clear.

reminder to not fall for this 4chan bait

reminder that this is an old meme of user getting cucked and everyone will feel for him

don't let this bait meme fool you, he'll post more raging "evidence" and you will get this shit thread to 751 posts.

DON'T DO IT.

I agree with other guy, sabotage her preggo pills and deport him. Reduce her to literally nothing kek.

this is bait, sage.

You should have expected this

She was trash anyways, so fuck her. 5 years from now she'll probably be BLACKED, raising a mutt as a single mom on welfare. When that day comes, you'll have your revenge.

And yes, get that spic deported.

OP is a lying fucker.

How about you just stay on your side of the fucking pond. You clearly don't belong which is why the bitch was willing to refry his beans.

You got cucked, Amin!

>>>/cuckchan/

This is correct, but incomplete.

There's women we don't want back in the dating pool, user.

THIS IS NOT YOUR BLOG, YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

sage

You belong here about as much as he belongs in this country. Drop the dox and get the fuck out of here.

Report the wetback for illegal and your ex for aiding and abetting

The fact that you even have to ask this shows you are already deep in the cuck mentality.