Trump is planning a nigger genocide in Africa

>Trump plans to pull out the US out of the UN through the approval and sanction of the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017 (archive.is/Fu0zd)
Kek works in strange ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/white-farmers-boost-zambian-output/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Scott
archive.is/Fu0zd
web.archive.org/web/20160204144221/http://www.africanexponent.com/post/africas-billionaires-list-2016-1738
archive.fo/QQp3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_vaccine
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
popularsocialscience.com/2012/10/19/the-fall-of-rhodesia/
youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Task_Force_(SAPS)
sapstf.org/
gizmodo.com/that-fake-plastic-rice-in-nigeria-was-actually-someth-1790627056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to take up Ebola-chan worship again!

I hope the nordic cucks don't accept them,send them to china,saudi arabia,india,oman,qatar,,korea those places need more diversity.

Or they will use this as an excuse to let more into Europe.

It just means that if the hand-wringing libshits of Europe want someone to give endless free money to Africa so the women can shit out 12 niglets apiece and send them to Europe, then Europe can pay for that themselves instead of sucking off America's titty. How eager do you think Merkel et al would be to foot the bill themselves with their economy the way it is and people already pissed off about the rapefugees?

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN

well that's their problem.

maybe they should fucking do something other than present their ass for round 4 of nigger cum.

Even worse living conditions will lead to them not wanting to immigrate to Europe? I

Why does Africa always get treated as a monolithic place? It's many many violent shithole countries that should flourish or perish based on their own hard work. Colonialism was the worst thing to happen to them because pic related.

Sage for slide thread.

Implying I ever stopped

Some will emigrate but the (((EU))) will probaly not allow that because they know that the right-wing parties will also have a major electoral victory as a result of the even bigger refugee influx.

To african orks be shoah'd is just enough to stop the cucks from send their supplies.

this, this post is my feelings too.

The way I see it, a lot of those shitholes can barely be called separate because their countries are in near total states of permanent anarchy. They are barely countries. The only time you should differentiate between Africa and a country within it is if you are referring to white South Africa or Rhodesia in its hay day.

Does Africa have shit agricultural production because of niggers or because food aid does runs farmers out of business?

How can nigs not begin farming? Is there something wrong with their soil?

The former. Rhodesia was once called the bread basket of Africa and produced enough food to feed the entirety of Africa. When nogs took over and Zimbabwe'd it they became a country with a massive starvation issue simply because niggers can't farm and have no idea how to.

I think they may have destroyed most white farms because to them it reminded them that whitey had control over whether or not they ate, but don't quote me on that. I do know they destroyed a ton, if not all of the farms that white people owned (ie all of them).

These were niggers that should've died long ago or never have been born, but useful idiots were lulled into subsidising Mr. Goldstein's diversity & enrichment plantation.

Considering whites came and made the most fertile farms there, no.
Niggers can't into farming. Or work, for that matter.

Artificially increasing the survival of the most hideous, dumbest race on earth was a mistake. Apefricans would have all but died out naturally ages ago without other races to leech from. Unfortunately, they're not going to perish from the earth completely. Kikes will keep plenty alive as a weapon of white genocide.

Looking at Zimbabwe, it would be the niggers. They took over white farms and destroyed them. Some white farmers did escape to Namibia. Now Namibia has the food surplus that Zimbabwe once had.

niggers seek instant gratification

farming the land takes too long

fuck 'em

yea, niggers tend to have a +5 against women, dumb women that is and those who are indoctrinated. Its a good subtle genetic kill thing, and even more subtle than sterilization.

CY+2 is like a fucking dream.

The soil isn't the problem, niggers are the problem

Boy, that sure is going to be a mouthful for them to take in!

Godspeed, Ebola-chan.

They sold off the equipment and any metal they could tear up as scrap. The farmers who actually tried to produce something did little more than sustenance farming.

sweet baby jesus Trump, good on you. one of my biggest hopes is that all the fucking foreign aid parasites latched onto our country get lopped off, it's an obvious fucking drain with absolutely no tradeoff, it's our current detestable welfare system writ large on the international stage, promoting dependency and complacence.

First africa, and hopefully Israel soon. Still need to see exactly how cucked Trump is when it comes to the jews, but the guy is doing a fucking bang-up job so far and it's ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK.

RHODESIA WILL BE AVENGED

They have 70-something IQ average in their country if they're lucky. No, they can't upkeep farms even with great land to grow most anything. Rhodesia went from the bread basket of Africa when it had lots of white farmers to becoming Zimbabwe where the blacks can't even feed themselves. They are incapable of building and maintaining a civilization of their own.

you know whats even more delicious? There was another nation that cut off nigger aid, and some liberal cuck was like

3 FUCKING PERCENT YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN? THATS A FUCKTON.

I wonder how much of us gdp goes towards niggers tho.

Reminder that niggers ruined the Breadbasket of Africa

Counting welfare my estimate is between 15-25%

It is like saying "why haven't turds learned to flush themselves".

Someone post the Darwin quote about negroids.

Fuck you, kike. Even the shittiest chinks, gooks and Arabs don't deserve to be subjected to niggers.

Consider this as reparations for Dylann Roof.

and people still think that being a natsoc racial realist has no lasting improvements on society lol.

It's got to be more than that going to various gibs programs. Every western country with massive immigration (of people who are literally net drains on the system) also gives out foreign aid and is in unsustainable debt that just keeps growing.

I'm pretty sure the only immigration into western countries that isn't a net drain is of other western white people. Norway actually collected data on this I believe.

Dylann 'Killing for the Truth' Roof.

Im worried about Orania

>>>/ebola/
Good luck, Ebola-chan

THIS SO MUCH

Zibabwe was once a massive food producing nation, but thanks to Mugabe, now it's all GONE.

Neighboring Zambia welcomed all the white zimbabwean farmers with open arms and guess what ?
Zambia now knows an unprecedented boost in their agricultural sector. So much they need to make reforms to accommodate all the new positive changes.

newobserveronline.com/white-farmers-boost-zambian-output/

Oh, also, post-colonialism and post-apartheid Zambia had a white president once. Coincidence, I think not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Scott

This will let China and Israel gain further holds on the continent already and let all those resources go to them. Any white living there will definitely be shoahed out now since those will present a problem for them. I don't think Trump is right to stop aid but he should do something to head off the chinese. and the jews setting up shop there. That will end up a problem in the long run. All the dreams of rhodesia and so on will die for sure the minute those chinks get a stronger grip on the continent.

>archive.is/Fu0zd
On which date will this be voted on?

South Africa and Namibia are better then Rhodesia tbh.

Rhodesia had better songs.

I meant Trump is right to stop aid.

Depends.

The fuck is this horseshit.
I was expecting a strong patriotic militaristic song ans you post this shitty ballad ? ffs

What anime is this from? Attack On Preteen?

Educate yourself faggot, it's a very famous patriotic Boer song.

Boku no Pico.

The first picture was almost a year ago. Is Zimbabwe a mass grave yet?

I fucking hate that show. I vended at a comiccon at a liberal college and all of these fucking iiots were proudly wearing their attackontitan minicapes! Every single fucking haracter in the show is a bitch! Not one of thm has any courage and they're constantly slaughtered by Giant Retards. These are what the enemy idolizes, because they identify with weaklings and cowards.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. There is no way congress is going to pull the US out of the UN and give up the permanent seat on the security council.

I'm sure Africa's billionaires will think of something. Just kidding. They'll probably blame the wall in Mexico like Nieto plans to. Even though it doesn't make any sense, nigs do love getting angry.

web.archive.org/web/20160204144221/http://www.africanexponent.com/post/africas-billionaires-list-2016-1738

You mean they'll conveniently get to the North African border to try and jump ship?

IMO the problem is that despite the Brits doing their level best in hunting down negros, they still took them in as serfs. They should have just driven them out of their homelands into some nigger buffer zone instead of letting them in the wild. The Chinese are just exploiting their lands but make no mistake, if they think they can afford it, they'll send a billion of their own to inherit the damn places.
Seriously, I don't care what others think, if an expeditionary force will attack any African nation, I'm boarding that mission.

I hate it because it got my friend into anime and after that he started dating a chink who he's now probably going to marry.

Fuck animu

FUCK niggers. let 'em starve.

lmao no shit anime is bad for whites but

I wonder who could be behind this post?

According to the Zimbabweans here, he kicked the white farmers out because "politics and approval ratings". That doesn't excuse anything, nor does it change the fact that it starved the country. If anything, it serves as an example of lack of foresight and long-term investment in anything.

Fuck you, Carlos.

I think we here at Holla Forums know that the African races are extremely poor at long-term planning.

We're agreeing with each other.

You need to help your fellow south-Africans get out of there ASAP.

Because niggers being lazy and stupid isn't a 'stereotype' but the goddamn truth.

They have a time disability:

archive.fo/QQp3A

This is why nigger kids have no fathers, Obama took on more than all previous presidents, and why niggers believe white prosperity came from something called "privilege" instead of accumulated wealth from ancestors capable of empathy, generosity, and foresight.

Africa would be better off with less intervention.

Most of their problems are the result of intervention.

Most Africans tell us their problems came from historical intervention.

The traditional ways of life in African nations were preferable to many.

Most African nations were better off before the Islamic Caliphate conquered them.

The Zulus were officially banned from owning guns, prior to them being double-conquered by the British.

they suck at short term planning too.

Fun fact: many colonists in the new world defected from their settlements and converted to native culture, partly because "harmony with nature" meant life involved less planning.

Proles despises planning. This concept is what creates proles.

dat trip

These seems like a recurring trend with blacks (and abbos). Anyone of their kind who show any semblance of greater intellectual capacity, the level to actually make something of themselves, to actually better their society, are attacked and slaughtered by the dumb majority of their kind.

I just don't understand them. How can an organism not only consistantly act against it's own well-being but yet somehow manage to not be fucking extinct after all this time? They are truly an anomaly in the animal kingdom. They legitimately should not exist, from a logical standpoint. They're like defective animals. They are the definition of too dumb to live.

So why hasn't darwinism taken it's course yet?

Because of food aid

Jews. anyone who honestly think slave trade was a means to get cheap labor is a moron.

Intelligence does not give you an evolutionary advantage

There's a difference between being a dumb animal and an animal that actively sabotages it's own chances of survival.

And they just so happen to be both, which furthers my point.

Africa is the most welcoming continent, fertil soil, flat land, big docile animals, sun, water, metals etc…
Every ressource you can name they have it in great abundance.

Living in africa is like playing a video game in easy mode, while living in the frozen land of Europa is like playing in hard mode.
Guesse what happen when a player who only played a game in easy decide to participate in a competition with someone who only played in hard.

African did not recieve any evolutionary environmental pressure ever, while only the fittest, smartest and most organized, could survive in Europa. That's why our genetics is so superior to them.

>Trump is planning a nigger genocide in Africa
you don't have to plan for anything to have niggers genocide each other in Africa

niggers will never advance unless there is pressure or we breed them better ourselves. smart niggers are always bred out because it is unnecessary to be smart to survive in africa.

Breeding intelligent niggers would be incredibly irresponsible. Why not breed pit vipers that can fly while you're at it?

Stop cucking for other races, you retard. I hope it's just a phase before rejecting white man's burden imposed by liberalism.

the african people dont see fuck all of that aid anyway wont make much of a differnce

Say more

Are we actually a fucking hivemind?

you fucking clowns. i never said we should actually do it

;_;

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE HOW HIGH WE PROPPED AFRICA UP BEFORE PUSHING IT OFF LIKE THIS?

>SUPPORT IS PULLED OUT FROM UNDER THEIR FEET
THEY NOW HAVE WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN THEY WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO SUPPORT AND THEIR FARMERS ARE OUT OF FUCKING BUSINESS

Holy shit. This is literally going to be communist levels of starvation.

Elaborate, you think that the Jews planned to breed out the whites even back in the slave days? Would explain why Lincoln got assassinated for trying to ship those niggers back to Africa.

Can't win with these animals. Biggest mistake was ever lending them a White hand.

(heil)
>date chink
wtf do chineses have to do with anime?

PLEASE STOP MR. PRESIDENT I CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS WINNING!!

I can only imagine the amount off assdamage this will produce

Ebola-chan is such a cute, user-chan :3

They would just find more satisfied ways of committing crimes, hurting more people and get caught less.

Meanwhile the chinese sell them plastic rice so they wont starve. How nice of those chinese.

hahaha
plastic the nigs, race war now

sophisticated*** fuk whats my autocorrect smoking

Yellow fever was around long before anime became popular in the west. Anime is actually one way how Japs prevent yellow-fever foreigner dumbasses from racemixing with actual Japs. The racial ambiguity of the anime style prevents foreigners from learning the subtle differences between the Oriental races, so that if they racemix then they're more likely to end up fucking the more numerous Chinks and Gooks instead.

You think? I can tell chinks, gooks, nips and the rape-mix that is the philippines decently apart, but that might be because I'm racist.
Anime isn't exactly close to any real humans, including nips. I can see it working as a way to occupy the otakus, but I don't think it'll make someone marry a gook.

I know I am being pedantic, but there was indeed an evolutionary pressure on the African people. It is a given though that the qualities which ultimately leads to the greatest fitness in an environment of abundance aren't the same as the ones needed in places like northern Europe.

Rhodesia thread? Rhodesia thread.

Millions of niggers dying is beneficial for eveyone in the end, whites and blacks.

FUCK YES LET'S MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN BY STARVING THEM OUT

Amen

Well, yeah. Anime won't make someone racemix who wasn't already inclined to racemix in the first place. It's just one bit of passive cultural defense that contributes to a greater cloud of racial confusion that lowers the chances that a stupid foreigner will pollute an actual Jap.

You don't have dubs, but damn you speak the motherfuckin' TRUTH.

You'll run into some unexpected enemies with this. The food aid for niggers works at one level as a massive subsidy for US farmers to overproduce food. You'll get 'flyover' red America protesting against halting making the world blacked.

We all bear the mark of Kek in our hearts and in our minds.

I know this feel.

RICE WAR NOW

China will be forced to sell to Africa once America bails out from them.

I have a Rhodesia flag shirt and wore it to the store once. An old couple came up to me and the lady said she was born and raised there. They asked me why I had the shirt, and I couldn't explain to them why I felt such a connection to a land that was never around since I've been alive. I told them I was just interested in the history.

except for the diseases and parasites

Damn it I used to work at a Chinese restaurant for 5 years, I just up and quit a couple months ago.
I miss my Chinese bosses bantz about black people.

I can't explain it either. I feel in my heart that I was somehow meant to be Rhodesian, but how can you explain that to somebody? I can't even explain it to myself.

The Southern US deals with the same issues we were just smart enough to develop medicine to deal with that shit instead of believing magic can cure us. I mean it can but nigger magic is the same as taking ibuprofen for a broken back.

who knows- we may be reincarnated Rhodies.

Something about them having NO IDEA of the concept of maintenance. No, seriously. They cannot fathom the idea that food doesn't magically manifest out of fucking nowhere. Same goes for water and electricity. Run off all of the white people, and then it's fucking RESIDENT EVIL, NO HEALING HERBS MODE.

I'm willing to believe this.

I'll begrudgingly check your dubs, but disagree with you. Gooks, chinks, arabs, poo-in-the-loos, and especially kikes deserve the burden of niggers in their countries.

How long until 50% die out from starvation?

Survival of the fittest is finally going to apply to Africa again. Let nature take it's course.

Starve the niggers, famine now! We should meme Trump into pressuring Israel into taking the Ethiopian Jews as refugees, when the Yids refuse, he can use that as justification for cutting funding to Israel. Are you reading this Eric?

I never stopped believing. Praise be unto Her.

Come on Mei Ling hasn't Communism destroyed your country enough?

(check'd)
Holy trips

Didn't even notice tbh, I was to focused on the white one m8. Not a slope either.

If the Anglo thinks it will be forgiven for its deeds in the name of its whore crown.

It is

GRAVELY
MISTAKEN

this is a Germanic DEATH CULT.
And they hath LONG CUT THEMSELVES
FROMT DE CLOTHE.

Death to the UK
They are getting everything that we have planned

This is revenge. The point was past in 1944 for recovery
of our people. Our people that are untainted by this modern
witchery way knew. There are few of us that noew know
what is here and we do not fear it because it cannot be stopt.
You father knew what he grandfather had done. And let the
enemy comt.

Save yourselves the shits and get to war.

The only thing that can save ANY of your family lines
is

TOTAL
KRIEG

Trump is a bandaide badge. Use this time NOW to push the left to
riot and War against you. Its the only way that you can attack without
police state ontervention.

Cause left to riot>openwar>YOUR FREEDOM to FREE YOURSELVES.

Netherlands faggot here, i've seen a MASSIVE increase in commercials asking for donations for NGO's to help the thirsty and starving little niggers since Trumps election.

It's the same in Finland.

Alright, let's assume Trump indeed decides to stop giving niggers their gibs.
Is there any possible unforeseen consequence aside from niggers dying and the UN being deebly concegned :DD

Checked for nigs getting reckt.

unfortunately not, here's what happened afterward. whitey saved their black asses again, for a price at least.

This is correct. An abundance of food meant that evolutionary pressure came from being violent toward competitors and muh-diking all available females as much as possible.

Pls bring your love to our African friends, Ebola-Chan! ^_^

sorry hate Trump for having jews in his family won't hate him for genocide of niggers they should all die anyway.If I could meme some shit your proly be in trouble shill rats.I care not about niggers or any other non white period theyt either need to die or be corralled into their own little place awaiting execution when the master race need their resources.FUCK YOU SHLOMO!!Concentration camp for you all if your lucky you fucking heathens DIE!!

Other news from The Netherlands, NGOs trying to pick up the slack of the Abortion racket now that Trump went after it.

Somehow NGOs are expecting the same Europeans they are impoverishing and genociding to pick up the tabs, yeah right.

we need a huge Auschwitz factory in Afrika

76chan/sp/ GET

thats typical jew shit user fuck you over and then make you pay for it stop falling for it EUROPE is so infested with jews and they are suffering it is sad but I have no sympathy for them at all either rise up against your obvious enemy or die you punk mother fuckers .

But there is a vaccine now.

>In December 2016, a study found the VSV-EBOV vaccine to be 70–100% effective against the Ebola virus, making it the first proven vaccine against the disease.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_vaccine

Because regardless of country involved, it's still filled with africans. Granted, we'll see which of their breeds has the highest survivability, IE Ugandans vs Somalis.

The decaying corpses should be enough to counter-act this "global warming" for a bit, also giving Ice Age Chan the edge against whatever nogs remain in the northwestern hemisphere. Lovely.

But if at the same time Trump makes them pay for NATO then Europe will not be able to afford its welfare state and it will all collapse.

This is good.

It seems like there was one hell of a volley, just couldn't edge us out.

was pretty good.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

More like BILLIONS. They are just that bad at growing food. If the UN is rendered impotent by US' absence there will be no one except perhaps the Chinese who might be interested in intervening in the total ethnic war the continent will devolve into as they fight over the last of the gibs.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

No. Africa is the most inhospitable behind Antarctica. There's a reason why they were colonized as late as 19. century. Hostile nogs, disease, humidity,… etc. Africa's a hellhole.
no.
North to south: Sahara(sand), Sahel(part sand and prone to severe droughts), Tropical rainfores(rich in minerals but get washed away in 2 years when left in the open)
The only fertile places in Africa are in Egypt, Algeria and parts of Southern Africa near the Cape and former Rhodesia. former becouse of vulcanic soil.

lawd

way too much for staple crops

The only thing that they have in abundance is natural resources becouse of the old rocks. And you can't mine those if you can't even get normal food production going. Something that Europe had to do to divert people from farms into mines.

so you are saying africa has more hostile animals than europe for example? and is worse for agriculture?

>>popularsocialscience.com/2012/10/19/the-fall-of-rhodesia/

never forget Rhodesia

How will the Africans get vaccinated when they are not receiving aid?

might be the same guy

>NEO-Holla Forums IS STILL TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE THIS BILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP AND TAKES THE BAIT AGAIN
Jesus christ …

i've always thought it strange how much money is spent on food aid, it doesn't even stop people from starving, it only allows the population to grow and for more people to go hungry rather than less

food aid could only really do much good if there was parallel population control

Then you need some more redpills. Aid organizations make buck proportionally to how much aid is given and less suffering niggers means less aide. Take a look at how the heads of these charities live.

From the same film called "Empire of Dust".

If these countries and its people can't take care for themselves natural selection will do the rest. They dont have a right for overpopulating their land let others pay for their incompetence.

fuck of goon

Even if Trump was involved and actively wanted it, it still would have no chance of making it through congress. Plus, nobody is discussing the implications vis a vis the UN but rather some pie in the sky nigger killing program 4dimensional chess.

That clip is taken from the infamous Special Task Force (South African Police Special Forces) doco. GREAT documentary, a must see for every Holla Forumsack. Some scenes are literally out of a Hollywood action movie except they're real.

Part 1/3: youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk

Part 2/3: youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg

Part 3/3: youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Task_Force_(SAPS)
sapstf.org/

Africans got your back

uh-ooooh… nignog-chan is on to our cunning plan.

What else is new? It's not like that aid ever gets past the dictators' palaces anyway.

The only aid Africa needs is of the plural variety.

for that to work, we must stop giving them drugs.

Sadly, some of it does. If it didn't their population would drop to what they can support.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Was talking to an African today, he admitted he has no culture of his own and the only culture they have was brought to them by the British.
They also revere white people as their superior over in Africa.

Why the fuck is this stickied? This is just some anons speculations, there is no actual evidence as of now that withdrawing from the UN will in any way change the situation in Africa. Interesting thread but definitely not worthy of getting stickied.

Yep Africans know what was best for them, and that was being slaves to the British.

I don't know why everyone thinks this is the case. They domesticated sorghum and pearl millet, as well as a new strain of rice and the bottle gourd (both of these were domesticated elsewhere first, but it was done independently in Africa according to genetic studies).

Give credit where credit is due. They aren't due much.

The regrettable thing about this is that almost every single animal in africa will end up in some nigger's cookpot before they all starve to death.

the Spesiale Taakmag is shit now.

not every animal user, just low-hanging fruit that macaques and other weak animals. Very rarely do they go after big game like water buffalo or elephants, rhinoceros or hippo.

For anyone else reading, I really don't want another Rhodesia/ou Suid-Afrika tred because it makes my blood boil to see what had happened to it.

I wouldn't know if having them outbreed us was the exact plan, I honestly think they kept them here as a means to cripple us. The Roman republic collapsed in part from multiculturalism, but also from the negative effects slavery had on the postwar economy due to many farms going bankrupt during the Punic Wars. Said farms were bought for a pittance and were ran with slave labor, thus driving down the price of food and causing the non-slave operated farms to later go bankrupt as well. The unemployed masses then immigrated to Rome and voted for gibs. It hasn't played out exactly the same way this time around, but when you look upon that period of history and then take a gander at the current situation the West finds itself embroiled with, you begin to see the parallels.

Yes it could, with ease. They just need to start farming properly.

no.

cut the welfare cord, let them suck on the tit of their own farm animals.

Fuck of jew shill. why would you want to send subhuman apes all over the world? None of the places need diversity. Asians are our natural allies , and even Arabia doesn't deserve being turned into africa. Your disgusting jewish d&c isn't going to work. If they get sent anywere it will be to Israel. Kill yourself schadenfreude Uebercuck shlomo.>>8997306

WEW

Kill yourself chaim.

Ebin oldfags like you would see right through this and go on to make threads about books and based podcast ecelebs with based minority members, right TRS?

I doubt the neocohens will ever approve this.

I do find the introduction date a bit iffy

This is some groovy shit, user

lol the chinese will feed them plastic rice and meat
haha remember that thread a few days ago haha
fucking chinese haha

shadilay, brother

Magick CAN cure us but it requires a highly intelligent adept being trained pretty much day and night non-stop for 10 years in isolation before he's ready to efficiently cure hundreds of people of anything imaginable.

They're having no issues farming in Orania, South Africa.

There's shitloads of sun there which is the most important for agriculture.

Even the Sahara could be made into forest again with the efforts of whites.

That pic was wrong. Weaponized ebola was discussed forever on /new/ and it was /fringe/ (founded by a newsman) that began Ebolachan worship.

I'm Black but I'm ok with this.
They kill and rape everybody that tries to help them. Trump might send in the Feds to get rid of dindus in Chicago and other cities.
These are positive changes.

did you expect niggers to get something right?

looking forward to it

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

they're slipping

its like this

get carried coonfags

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Africa is literally the richest continent resources and farmland-richness-wise. Niggers are a planetary-scale plague.

the nigger, when he was talking to others niggers as a translator on behalf of his employer was colluding to rip off his employer, the Chinese guy pictured here. Never trust niggers.

Africa is only a hellhole because of Africans.

both.

a good deal of our aid is shit like genetically engineered seed and pesticides…

…and a good deal of nigger farmers don't know how to do high-yield agriculture with shit like this without depleting their land.

So it's 50/50.

We send them aid that they're too dumb to use, and it exacerbates their problem.

If we'd left all alone, they would have stuck with subsistance tier 2-field traditional agriculture…they would still be shit, but not as bad as they are now.

that's all well and good, and I hope he does, but is there any evidewnce that he is supporting or backing this bill?

Also it's pretty clear China has no problem with this possibility. They're already practically measuring the curtains for Chinese colonisation there with all those new high speed rail links and massive infrastructure investment for the 'local' population.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Were these africans sub-saharan blacks or east/north africans?

Following more thorough lab tests, Nigeria’s National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) says the suspected fake rice is not plastic, but rice contaminated with microorganisms. Speaking at a press conference yesterday, a senior official with the NAFDAC said levels of bacteria, including Coliform, found within the rice were “above permissible limits,” and that the product was unsuitable for human consumption. On its own, this bacteria isn’t usually harmful, but its presence is an indicator of other contaminants, such as microorganisms that dwell in fecal matter, disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and parasites.

>>gizmodo.com/that-fake-plastic-rice-in-nigeria-was-actually-someth-1790627056

Last week, Nigerian officials seized over 100 bags of what was claimed to be plastic rice. Lab tests have since shown the product isn’t fake, as Gizmodo and other outlets reported. But it is badly contaminated rice that’s unsafe for human consumption. The incident is casting light on the sorry state of the economy and food production in Nigeria—along with a government that’s anxious to deflect the blame elsewhere.

color me surprised

Nobody will address that