Richard Spencer punched YET AGAIN

At first I really thought he would learn from this, but now he's only being used as a decoy for Antifa, a punching bag to humiliate the right.

Obviously we aren't aut-kike, although that won't stop the faggots from the left in putting us into the same category, richard spencer has to go, and the only way to stop this humiliation is by calling him out or having infights.

Richard spencer, without a doubt, is a paid kike, a punching bag decoy to further humiliate the entire spectrum of the right, not just his shitty movement, but the entirety of the right spectrum, allowing a woman to punch you in the face is humiliating enough, more so humiliating then a literal betacuck elbowing your face with a fucking wrench.

he needs to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SzO11
youtube.com/watch?v=I6-smFebnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a video?

Surprising.

No, and I didn't link to any archive because nothing is worth reading, its just name labeling him as "neo-nazi" which is cringeworthy enough.

but for those who want to keep their sanity from the cringe, I advise not to read any articles, you were warned.
archive.is/SzO11

Where's the source?

You can't make a thread every time some nigger is punched desu.

When will you alt-kikes learn?

user-kun, did you READ?

If he is doing this just to show how tolerant the antifa are then he is doing it wrong.

This was done the same day, actually before the punch on video.

I actually gained a sliver of respect for Spencer for going out by himself among antifa thugs and trying to give interviews. He's a fucking dumbass for not bringing brownshirts because getting attacked was inevitable – unfortunately I don't think he has many friends.

Polite sage because this is really old news.

the image of the right are men with the iron will and strength.

him cucking the fuck out by being a faggot punch bag is beyond pathetic.

you need to be an idol for others to follow, especially to the younger generation, why would I allow any child to follow a piece of shit that can't defend himself?

Jesus christ what a faggot

well if he doesn't have any friends then why the fuck does he not answer his shitty emails.

back when I actually didn't find him this pathetic I sent him one, with the intent of helping, he never responded.

So hasn't he thought of taking boxing classes or something? This joke is getting kinda boring

so that alt-kike faggot gets beaten on a weekly basis now? fine with me.

He also got assalted by some zionist kickess from deploraball.

This is just silly now.

I don't think this trend will be a hit. This really lacks the punch of the first time, but I don't want to box it in.

guess what was violent and trendy?

BLM

guess whats wimp and not trendy?

alt-kike.

he really needs to step his fucking game, atleast hire a couple of big guys.

Let's not take swings at each other over nothing.

so what? I couldn't give a crap if this faggot gets murdered in the street, just push the idea that "the average leftist" is violent while "the worst of our side" is peaceful.

He deserves it. I hope we get a thrid time soon.

leftypol faggots have been spamming this on cuckchan. it is the same incident

you know what the headlines will be right?

your chivalrous/moral expectation will not be heard, you either man up or fuck off.

and spencer should seriously choose and you SHOULD care because his name is tainting us rather we like it or not, because the jews have put him in the same category as us and now we have to detail with his gay reputation. so care if he can fuck off or care if he does good, either way I want him gone IMO.

FUCKING FIX YOUR SPACING

More reality tv to distract.

MOSSAD DID 9/11

FUCK OFF JEW CREW

oh you poor thing.

It is basic fucking formatting.
This is not reddit.

not an excuse for ban evasion, enjoy your 4 weeks.

then why are you here, fuck off back to /r/CTR

I'd punch him myself if given the chance tbh.

Or you could just stop being a nigger and type properly so you don't piss everybody off and derail threads.

The accusation of reddit-spacing gets thrown around way too much, but you're actually guilty of it. Nobody from here formats like that.

record it fam.

hmmm, delicious tears.

i laff evry time

What are on about?
Explain why every greentext line and sentence after the post number needs a new line?

*you

I was posting in this thread before you, you autist.

do you like this epic forced
meme, appropriate oldfag
formating, clearly the best way
of communicating by having
this epic for the win
conjointed sentences
all meshed up into one
big bowl of cancer
to compromise information
and make it harder for people
to read, because i'm a filthy kike
that wants to force this gay ctr
meme so the board can all post
like this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This is basic etiquette. You sound like someone coached by a retard at vice to fit in.

GRAMMATIK MACHT FREI
The real reason I hate you doubles spacing fucks is you make what is usually a content light post take up twice the amount of space it deserves. In my books its the same as people who just copy paste a phrase repeatedly to make sure its read.

Hey spencercucks, how does this make you feel?

This is the truth. You can get away with taking the moral high ground if you're already a respected figure, or you're a damn fine specimen of humanity that even people who hate you, have to grudgingly admire you. And Spencer is neither of those. He unfortunately doesn't have to makings of a leader; he's not particularly articulate and isn't a very good debater, but neither is he charismatic enough to be a rabble-rouser. Also fix your piss-poor spacing, it's eyerape.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm skipping this one.
I hate reruns.

why is this place crawling with TRS shills lately? seriously fuck off, richard spencer is paid opposition.

What? Fuck you. If he keeps this up, it can only garner sympathy for us. He might end up a martyr for our cause.

Antifa fags enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=I6-smFebnPM

Under Trump's America you will no longer able to larp, you commie degenerates. You are gonna get your skulls crushed.

ALT-RIGHT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF BACK TO TRS, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

kill yourself spencerfag

People can follow this board, idiot.

This is what the "aryan master race" has been reduced to. To a punching bag that exists solely for the entertainment of women and fags. And retards here talk about men with an iron will. Kek. You don't even know what having an iron will is. I suggest you leave this hugbox and enjoy your position as the new clowns of the world. Get out there and get messed up by liberal pricks. If you are entertaining enough maybe, just maybe, there will be a place as buffoons for you in the world of the future :3

That would also make the left lose even more of the moral high ground, you can't keep proclaiming you are for love and peace while you support outright murder of political opponents, all they will do is show the average person who already knows anyone can be called a nazi at anytime that the left is willing to murder you because of the label, it can only help to red pill more people. Turns out the average person doesn't support murderers.

Reminder to hide and report all TRS posts.

someone post the vid so we can laugh

again

Fucking idiots OP is a shill ((they)) have been doing this on cuckchan and your falling for it. This is the same fucking incident. Does no one have any observational intelligence around here anymore.

This is from the same day you fucking retards. 8/pol/ is a mess. Be careful.

This whole thread stinks of leftypol VPN hoping.

At no time did i defend the faggot.

For fuck sake.

Not user, but the news is not on your side, no one will know the truth unless you somehow manage to influence them in some way, even if he dies it will be victory for the left and not for us in any way.
if moral high ground was effective at it's job, nazi germany and it's history wouldn't be compromise, what makes you think they can't compromise spencer's legacy?

HE CRIED, LOL.

Richard Spencer doesn't seem to understand that playing the "we are harmless and want to get along with everyone" game doesn't work when you're trying to transfer to a more exclusionary position. It only works for people engaging in a race to the bottom.

you would too if you got hit in the head with a wrench

1. There's no wrench, it's his scarf
2. That's not even the hand he hit him with

Anitfa are faggots see here.

inb4 proof. I've argued with these TRS faggots too many times.

Could have just left it at that tbqh.

Shut the fuck up you TRS shilling cunt

only a leftist could think this was worth sharing

wurf

Back to cuckchan illiterate

ok I think this is higher quality

It's all staged.
Everyone should be able to see how the first "attack" is now being used to promote misguided criminal actions with which to criminalize right-wingers.

"Plastic penis dildo"- Slavoj Zizek

why does it make you look bad?

How do you sucker punch someone and not even knock them over? lmao

if you are a communist in this day and age you are a total retard. The lack of self awareness that his political ideology is the precursor for political correctness is astounding

because the media is representing richard spencer as the face of the entirety of the right.
that means the media believes he is our representative and we can't even have a say on the matter.

Holla Forums isn't always right anymore but I sure as fuck am. And I told you niggers this guy was created to demoralize us.

That's exactly what Spencer's trying to do.

Holla Forums has always hated Richard Spencer. It was only TRS faggots shilling otherwise.

no not really all of the prominent figures are in europe, in the US the faggot milo is a bigger deal then spencer.
He makes us look bad!
You already look bad the title nazi has been a career killer and a hell worthy tresspass since 1945

Holla Forums has never been one person. It was only reddit niggers shilling otherwise.

This mods sure as fuck love him.

Him getting hurt doesn't affect us negatively. If he's willing to keep getting assaulted and eventually killed, it's his own problem.

He makes us all look like cowards.

This can be very good, if we're smart.

Both figuratively and literally

does this mean we can punch leftists now?

No true Holla Forumsack has ever liked Richard Spencer.

Just because some attention whore CIA shill gets punched on purpose probably doesn't mean that I would kick the fucking shit out of you and Shia Lapoof.

I couldn't even get the fucking Mexicans in California to fight me at a Trump rally and I was by myself. They always go after the weak
#NoFunAllowed

God damn it I want to fight some faggots! I need to move back to a bigger city and go out with my roofing hammer for some fun

It's not a new punch. Back on inauguration day, someone threw a punch at him and whiffed (seen in OP) and then later on in the day he thought it was a great idea to talk about how opposition has been getting more violent whilst a fucking march was going on in the background, and that's when the punch everyone was talking about happened. He didn't run out today or something and get punched a third time, and there's enough to criticize Richard Spencer about how he handled the attack and his general faggy demeanor without creating a bullshit thread like this.
OP is a shill looking to infuse the actual truth of the matter with blatant lies, and this thread deserves deletion.

yes it does

Have you people even read the sticky? It's way too easy to derail threads here lately, you know this place is going to shit when actual libcucks are capable of derailing our threads.

I'm sure the IQ here has dropped substantially over the last few months is a good example, completely incapable of seeing how this reflects negatively on us.

Are we just flooded with shills who respond to each other or is this board now filled with retards?

So?
He got punched twice in the same day.

FALSE FLAGGING US~~~~

FUCK OFF KIKE.

PR faggots call being punched and not fighting back a success.

Why are you here?

why are you?

Leftist are celebrating and boosting their morale using this shit, guys we need to stop the infigting, everyone here is too fucking paranoid and sees everyone as shill. We need to fight back and fuck up antifa, stop punching right and start punching left, Spenser is not as bad as SJW's and he doesn't claim he represents us at all, he said nazi's don't like him, but he can still be an usefull ally in the fight against jew and to make our arguments more appealing for normies.

The implication was that he got punched AGAIN, as in after the punch on inauguration day that everyone reported on, he went back out to some trash fire on this tuesday or something just to get knocked a second time. It's disingenuous

We'll see how he does in that boxing match with some silicon valley fuckboy that he agreed to for whatever reason. If he can't hold that down after specifically agreeing to a fight he lacks the strength the right needs.

Antifa is doing the right's dirty work currently. That is clearing the right of obvious shills and faggots. Mike ((( Eunuch ))) and Richard Spencer. The ((( alt-right ))) is and always been cancerous.

they are using it to boost their morale, its true.

but richard spencer started this, he could have prevented this and now he's making us all look bad, and he doesn't even represent us, fuck him.

He showed he can take a punch, he doesn't have a glass chin, his ancestors were tought guys used to get punched, otherwise he would be knocked out by one of those 2 punches.

(checked)

They are making it normal and moral to punch a nazi, so we all are in more danger cause of this shit, so we have to fight back and react somehow, we need to get in masks and punch some prominent leftist jew that said something bad about whites.

I'mma not sure how you came to that assumption.

If by "right" you mean kike neocohens, sure. At the end of this, the only one standing will be us and PJW/Jones/Cernovich/LouderWithCrowder/RebelMedia crowd with their kike backers. That is, if we're not eradicated as a platform in the first place.

If tricky dicky is such an issue, why not kill him yourself?

I'm going to kek my ass off when he CCs and trayvon martin's an antifanigger

Pick one and only one. The second these people (at least in burgerland) get uppity in the streets they will be arrested, beaten, or both. The only reason it wasn't happening before was because the government in power supported them. Without the state to protect them they are less than powerless. By all means let that faggot Richard Spencer be the b8 for all of Antifa to come out of the woodwork so riot-chan can beat them senseless.

Nice try but you are only going to convince complete retards with that kind of argument, if you are incapable of seeing that Richard Spencer is a Nazi (at least he is in the mind of a normalfag) then you are retarded. He does represent us, in the mind of the lemming. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it's true.

This guy gets it, this is a victory for antifa and it will be used for propaganda purposes. Nobody is asking you to join Dickys Phalanx (more like Phallus, amirite?) They are only saying that you should be mmemeing against antifa, a real Holla Forumsack would not see any issues with that.

Yeah it was acceptable. His video afterwards was fairly whiny though, empowering antifa to punch other rightists instead of celebrating trump's victory and calling the attack ultimately impotent.

You're sounding like a fed right now. This is America. Fuckers trying to go up and "punch a nazi" get shot. We already saw that with that on the exact same day with that chinese dude. And we shouldn't copy their way of attacking opposition without thought or reason.

These threads are shills and distorters all day every day. Trying to stop people from seeing the situation logically.

tl;dr

short version;

kill yourself.

trs cares about defending this faggot and that is exactly what you're doing, by not giving him exposure, faggot.

who actually gives a shit about this loser

Yeah sure, I'm the kike, for wanting to meme against antifags.

you.

Are you off your medication?

He's a bad troll

and you're a bad spencershill

no but you clearly can't read
this makes you a damage control spencerkike.

Nice try trs kike

If that's how you roll, but it strikes me as illogical. I like the cut of your jab.
i'm running out of boxing related puns.

how about instead implicit dicky grows a pair and learns to fight his own battles , next itme when someone punches him he should decorate the pavement with the guy's face instead of trying to milk the sympathy cow bull and trying raise a personal army on an anonymous phillipino bacon farming board to fight his battles

EVEN GAVIN KNOWS HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8

kill yourself, trs shill.

I think that's the point of Spencer, he wants to taint Nazism, as being a weak moveement, didn't some anons a while ago prove he is FBI, this is probably part of (((their)))game plan.

You're clearly retarded

Dude he's a civic nationalist. Stop reaching.

you forgot to reply to your own post.

it doesn't matter who he is, what matters is what the media tells us what he is, and that is exactly what's happening right now, the user you replied to isn't wrong, and he didn't mention anything about spencer being a nazi, the only thing he said was spencer BEING a worthless faggot could demoralize nazis, because the media BRANDED spencer as one.

He probably didn't expect antifa to come out in force on that day, anyway he made a mistake but the problem is that the left is using it to boost their morale, which is unacceptable, don't be so paranoid about spencer, i haven't seen any evidence that he is a shill(i haven't seen much of him to be honest).

It's telling that you see it as "defending Dicky" as opposed to striking a blow against antifa, there are a lot of ways that this could be used for propaganda. You can portray antifa as violent thugs (which us normally an accusation that is used against our side), you could also port at them as deranged freaks. There's way more angles to this than just "defending Dicky".

I think that antifags attacking right wingers and facing no repercussions is more demoralizing than Dicky.

gas yourself.

Couldn't this have the dual effect of polarizing normalfags away from the left? We can see that even in Portland of all places people are beginning to cheer when antifas are taken down, arrested, beaten, etc. If normalfags start to consider antifa to be violent retards that censor opinions they don't agree with with violence, couldn't that alone also cause the general populace to begin wondering, "These people seem to censor anything they don't agree with; I already don't like these people, and the people they are striking don't seem to fight back. Maybe these people aren't so bad?"

It might be a stretch; granted the left can use it for propaganda, but they are also starting to lose out in the numbers game. For instance, I know we don't want to talk about it, but reddit, one of the most popular leftist bastions, have some of the more popular subreddits hemorrhaging users to the tune of 500k a month after the election; the left isn't exactly in a position where it can be indiscriminately violent to people no matter what spectrum the person they disagree with is on. At this point so many people are so sick of the left's hissy fits that it is pushing them to actually look into their opinions.

I guess what I am trying to say in a round-about way is that the left can bolster themselves by striking people and not being struck back, but their autistic fits of violence are almost certainly not helping them attract new members, and in the worst case scenario it only pushes people to expose themselves to the very thing the left is trying so desperately to silence.

I like it but he was always chosen to look bad.

Lel you're pathetic trs kun

You understand this is incredibly helpful, right?

The more Richard Spencer gets beat up and punched in public, the more normal violence becomes.

Who wins in a fight between Holla Forums and a pile of trans-sissy antifa?

This literally couldn't be better for Holla Forums. we get to watch Spencer get his shit pushed in over and over on live broadcast AND the overton window re: violence gets better and better with each punch.

Ftfy.

yes it is, and the fact that the media thinks its okay to punch people you don't agree with is also rage-inducing.

I think we need to physically harm fake news, dox them and beat them on their way to work.

this is how you identify a trs cuckshill.

That's what just happened

Richard Spencer is a fed. These punches are scripted psyops. They are meant to open the left up to violence against right wingers and to intimidate the right by showing that they will get hit if they speak out.

the fact that violence becomes normal means that trump is failing at his job in making america safe, why would you want trump to look bad?

secondly, why the fuck are you waiting for the state to cuck itself into violence so you can punch a couple of faggots? why not do it now?

You're clearly asspained about little dicky getting punched again.

I understand the sickburn, but i'm not talking about spencer, I'm talking about buzzfeed employees, people who write shit about us, kikes with hipster glasses who hangs out near starbucks, why aren't we raping them?

He's a white nationalist, but he's totally fine with some degree of the decadence, degeneracy and emptiness of modern democratic states as long as it's only white people that inhabit them. He wants an ethnostate, but there's nothing he wants to do with that ethnostate. A country, a people, a civilization, it needs a goal to strive for or an ideal to reach, and that's what the alt-right lacks.

why does this sound so familiar?

back to trs you go, spencerkike.

Wouldn't that just help real National Socialists? Their opponents would underestimate them .

Kill yourself trs nigger

On the daily shoah episode 123 after Mike got doxed they explicitly disavowed White Nationalism. Fuck off and neck yourself TRSodomitr

he doesn't speak for us, but the media forces this meme into reality, now the normalfaggots actually believe that spencer speaks for us.

I totally agree. I just find it concerning that there are so many people here who want to completely ignore this, they can't all be shills.

delicious trs tears.

We are, really slowly. Imagine being a jewish reporter that knows what's going to happen when Mossad did 9/11 becomes as popular as Pepe.

I really don't know to be honest with you.
does demoralization sound like a benefit to you?
unless we can demoralize them in return we can be at an even level, but i'm not intending to keep it even, I want them (liberal antifas) to go extinct.

kill yourself

wanting whites to retreat into an ethnostate and give our rightful lands doesn't make him a WN, it maked him a kike asset and/or a cowardly faggot

This delusion.

he should've known better by now
just because i am paranoid it doesn't mean that i'm wrong
the left also shove horse dildos up their arse and scat porn to boost their morale , i don't spend my time centered around what the left does just so i can do the opposite , so i don't care about them punching some fag enabler neither

nah

who gives a shit I care about the objectives in question, not the august personage of some rich real estate developer. If he's useful, he's useful, but that's it.
I'm not a fucking animal, that's why. Think long term you degenerate.

I remember the good old days where people would commit suicide from all the bullying, we should just bully them for a full month to see how fast they kill themselves.

Oh you.

you just outed yourself, kike.

you're not an animal, you're a cuck, you're the type that allows europe to fall apart before you do anything, you're a failure and a faggot, by the time they are done sodomizing your ass, you will not be able to remove the aids inside you, kill yourself.

Would any actual Nazi be demoralized by Spencer getting walloped? You entire arguement is based on the false premise that Spencer has some sway over groups that don't even associate with his goofy ass.

They are making violence against right normal, when there is violance against left it's worst crime of humanity.

why are you setting off my communist detector, hint it's because you're a kike
we have Trump who is fulfilling his promises to help stop white genocide, what the fuck is implicit dicky doing that helps us exactly? By endorsing faggotry and defending a kike? We already memed the Trump into the presidency, I'm not going to help that fucking kike lover faggot spencer fucking ever, i do plently of fucking doxing of other antifa as my part. Neck yourself

and thats when our government shwoops in and helps us out that that one should ever depend on them entirely if soros paid communist agitators want Trump to come down on them hard then I'm sure he will be happy to oblige

Alright, you fags ready? Use this picture to hook normies into red pilling them.

Above that image
"_'s for Richard Spencer being the antifa punching bag. " .

And underneath it "Google: __)

A term that will lead them down the rabbit hole.

Care to elaborate? There are multiple lenses to every event and there are definitely a ton of ways this can be used as propaganda. Here's an example:
The left will use this to boost their own morale and to make the right look weak.
The right could use this to mark the leftists look like violent thugs and flip the image that is normally presented completely.

How are there Holla Forumsacks who care more about not "defending muh implicit" Than they do about out memeing Leftists?

kill yourself, that meme came from the wordfilter on /trs/. Besides no genuine Holla Forumsack will ever fucking help that kike asset

nah

I'm talking about Richard Spencer specifically. He hasn't interacted with Kike since he was exposed, and has explicitly said he doesn't consider jews part of his movement, on principle if not in action. He's been fairly direct about wanting whites only since day one, just using words like european and the like.

He's never mentioned fleeing into an ethnostate like the northwest or whatever, and has talked somewhat explicitly about how europe and the US should be all-white.

You're not wording this idea very effectively.

I want to curb-stomp these scumlickers as much as the next, but remember non-violent resistance is good for the movement. All these violent rioting leftists are making themselves look quite awful to the everyman.

because of spencer, random people not associated with him will get punched in the face, that being said, the successful knockout on spencer meant that mobmentality is in full effect and more people will volunteer to attack because its now a "leftist meme" to attack "nazis" even though he's a claimed civic nationalist, the media doesn't give a shit nor do they understand how politics work, they just want you to fuck off because it dangers their very existence.

if spencer defended himself successfully, he would gain respect from the right even those that don't agree with him, but he fucked up, he's a pussy, I have more respect for gavin then for spencer, until I see footage of him beating the fuck out of an antifa, he will remain a betacuck failure who couldn't defend himself in public.

I don't give a shit about the drama anymore, but this nigger needs to get his shit together and fix his movement.

gas yourself.

Once again, Holla Forums is not alt-kike why the fuck should we care about that government asset, we dox and fuck with enough fucking antifa npc's amd have earned the right to tell you NYPA

no, it's because you're a paid shill from TRS, just look at your ID, (4) you're pretending to be someone else by following up on your other shitty posts defending spencer, you are a worthless kike and you're putting too much effort in defending this piece of shit.

It's time to declare Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization.

Fill the top part with a term they associate with white Supremacists.

Why?

They enjoy seeing Spencer punched because he represents something they've been conditioned to thinking he represents. If then that same group is on their side enjoying him getting punched they're gonna be confused but also wanting to know why that is.

Then they'll Google that term and get red pilled on something less extreme that /pol but that opens their eyes up to the concept of controlled opposition. And if they get red pilled on that it will red pill them into looking at a whole other bunch of material

He did directly after being exposed, then continues to. Mike is a kike and spencer continues to defend him. That is the hill he chose to die on, and you just outed yourself TRS
>>>/bog/

Can we disown this faggot already, any real man would grab their attacker and beat them to death for even touching them.

Violent rioting looks awful, yes, but when the mainstream agrees that it's ok to punch you and you get punched and don't do anything about it you just confirm that it's ok to punch you. Richard Spencer thinks he's MLK while the public thinks he's George Lincoln Rockwell.

checked.

For fucks sake TRS do you really not even know how to make a meme

They were at the Deploraball after party together, along with Jizzhands.

proofs are never forthcoming from the spencershills

in order to disown anyone you must first recognise that person as one of your own and that shit never happened
so nice try shlomo

you already understood what he meant by disowning, disassociating with this faggot once and for all.

why can't we have nice things.

you have to choose what cancer you are.

Because TRSodomites always end up sticking them up the ass

Being punched by surprise while giving interview is not being a pussy, he didn't fall to the ground, you probably would get KO'd by the gay antifa that punched spencer.

not always

always keep your guard up, if you know the world hates you, you always need somebody next to you.
he already started rough in being alone, he needs to have someone next to him so this shit doesn't happen again.
anyways, why the fuck did he allow this recording to get leaked from the people interviewing him?

Howdy antifa! How does it feel knowing half of your friends are going to prison for 10 years where they're going to at best be killed be whites, and at worst became the rape-toys of niggers? How does it feel watching your little faggots get their shit kicked in by riot police? How about the fact that you're all on a register for terrorism as you don't have king nigger to protect your cowardly little arses any more?

How does it feel knowing that your days are numbered? How does it feel knowing that WE won?

Want to know how I'm feeling?
I'm feeling smug

I woulnd't list Red Ice with TRS. The former has a good news section and podcasts with a large variety of guests (quality usually depends on the guests themselves), TRS are literally LARP-ers. A guy married to a jewish LGBTQ activist while secretly making podcasts based only on Jew-jokes and calling himself "Fash" is the textbook definition of LARPing.

are you assuming spencer represents us?

Pick one and only one.
Reddit spacing is absolutely real too.
In order to drop a line on a reddit post, one has to hit enter twice, so we get massive faggots who have it ingrained in their cerebellum to hit enter twice to drop a line - thus outing themselves.

The salty leftist spice must keep flowing.

It doesn't matter if Spencer is legit or not, it's an attack on the ideals he at the very least pretends to represent. We can't just accept that they keep attacking those who represent these ideals without consequenses. For you Americans, dox the whore and stomp her face in then rape her mouth.

No

oh look, he's using the trs endorsed meme of richard kike again
WITH A NEW ID
man, your router is going to end up melting from all that desperation in pretending to be someone else.

Pick one, the incompetats spend all their donations on booze

It's not an attack on him as much as it is an attack on white nationalism you faggot. It could've just aswell been you who got hit.

Why the fuck doesn't he have body guards?

Even if he isn't hard enough on fags he should be smart enough to know he needs a couple big guys with pepper spray cans around him when he is in public like this. Hell, I'd do it for him just to have the opportunity to spray pepper at faggots in the face legally.

Basically, walk in teams of at least 2. Each person should have pepper spray with good grips, nothing too small. You don't care if its too small to hide. If a leftist punches one of you, hold down the trigger and spray the crowd at eye level back and forth.

No lad, Trump represents us. Brexit represents us. Le Pen represents us. Nationalism represents us.

Just look around you… all your faggoty little friends are getting their shit-kicked in and arrested. All the Western world is turning to nationalism; the fire is rising! We've already had huge wins with Trump and Brexit; and guess what? We're going to keep winning. France is coming next, then the EU is going to fall. Spics are getting deported; a wall is getting built. Synagogues and mosques are burning, covered in grafitti reminding us of how our ancestors purged those genetic failures long ago. Best of all? Jews are being caught out - just today the president of the once-Jew-nited states of America did not even MENTION the holocaust on the 'holocaust memorial day' - no one cares anymore.

There's a change in the air little commie - the time of Nationalism has arrived. And do you know what is most pleasing to me? It's not that muslims are going to all be beheaded; though that is pleasing. It's not that we're going to build the world's biggest oven and make the holocaust real; although that does make me cheer.

It's the fact that every one of you traitorous fucks will hang from a lamp-post. We expect our enemies to seek to destroy us; we expect them to curse our ancestors, to defile our lands, to rape our women and murder our men. But it is you pieces of shit who should be standing shoulder to shoulder with us that are the most wretched in all of this.

Nothing will make me happier than seeing every last one of you traitorous red fucks hanging from a lamp post!

reminder that ID:

a814a6
4982af
75e2fe
062b35

is all from the same faggot, he's either samefagging or getting banned, either way report for possible ban invasion and clearly shilling TRS.

Hey dicky, hows your face feel? I see the black eye is still there, or is that one from being on the bottom of violent buttstuff?

Spencer is doing a service to those of us want political violence normalized. Thank you Dicky boy for playing martyr.

Reminder that Richard Spencer is a Jew until someone can disprove this post

He doesn't represent me in anyway you triple nigger. What about that is too difficult for you trs kikes to understand?

The concept of white nationalism (as a broader concept, not in the sence of Spencer's pan-europeanism) has become mainstream, which also means that "muh PR" will get increasingly more important. The MSM is portraying Spencer to be at the forefront of this, while belittleing him and ridiculing him getting physically assaulted. Like it or not, something needs to be done about it.

Forgot to write that I agree with you.

So of you faggots are sycopantic, Dicky Spencer is many things, but civic nationalist is not one of them. If he is a civic nationalist, then Jared Taylor is a civic nationalist. I but some of you peanut gallery clowns would have called Mussolini a civic nationalist too.

Splendid intel, case closed.

Also splendid digits

so? I was arguing with a retard.

why are you assuming that i'm antifacuck, are you fucking retarded?

not until spencer fucks off and let the real deal take over

its the gas chamber around you thats changing the air, you might want to hold your breath a little longer if you want to survive, kike.

be prepared because I would love to see you antifacuck faggots hang from the tree.

Fuck's sake, just arm yourselves and shoot the next idiot who tries to "make fascists afraid again"

idots

oh look, you have OC of yourself, thats nice, how about you fuck off back to TRS spencerkike.

Top fucking jej m80

IS THE GUY WHO PUNCHED HIM USING A GIRL AS A SHIELD?

>4chan
You're not from here.

You can't say he is jew just based on his surname, he might don't even know his surname could be interpreted as jewish.

what chasling chaim

fuck off kike back to 4chan cumskin

you need to go back.

You really don't know ANYTHING, do you?

Christ, just hire a bodyguard

hi sperggook

As much as I despise dickie boy, nothing about him looks jewish. Incidence of name:

United States 152,291
England 38,455
Australia 13,337
Canada 12,728

United States 1,529
Germany 1,244
Austria 550
Israel 247

I think it looks bad that WN can't even appear IRL at a confrontation without looking retarded like Spencer and Forney.

This is so fucking stupid.

lmao.

(waste)
You're bad at this

All of this shit is so fabricated.

I only have a few issues with varg, but he tends to indulge in that behaviour, even if others don't do it to him.

And fuck you, 8/pol/ isn't alt-right

I always assume vpn projectors are you until proven otherwise, I've seen you have too many conversations with yourself.

Three options here:

1. Spencer is playing a deep game to normalize political violence. If the Left opens the door to it the Right has carte blanche to respond with moral superiority.

2. Spencer is a fuckign goober too cowardly to fight back or too retarded to hire bodyguards.

3. Spencer is a plant doing his best to make the Right look like cowards and fools to embolden the Left.

Well they'll be surprised, won't they faggot?

muh pr

pffft. Fuck off back to TRS.

There's a reason why Twitter "tolerates" him.

It was an obvious set up the second that shill tried to create a meme which called him "our leader" and get us to spread it around.

Mark Dice I know ripped on her

What a fucking retard, I wouldn't expect any less from a member of the Alt-Wrong

What a basket case retard

Why aren't you the leader? You sound better than all the faggots in this movement put together.

I liked the Vivian design.
Very cutiepie.

Richard Spencer - Taking the punches so that neetsocs don't need to leave mom's basement

"It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror. Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest. As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent. In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world."

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

TRS lost the occupation of Holla Forums, but Ironmarch won the war. And now we all must suffer the wages of sin, mental death.

Webm not related.

I see TRSodomites are still content with their jewish organization. Oh and look, you brought back the IronMarch boogeyman instead of using antifa. Say hi to Kike Enoch for me will you.

for you

You have to be retarded as hell to actually be a Neo-Nazi/Aut-Right faggot.

It's okay to not be anti-white, but RPing as Hitler's chosen people in some gay shit.

they'll find out the difference when they assault one of us

holy shit this made me irrationally angry

Whether or not you side with Spencer it is very dangerous to have the most prominent white advocate getting assaulted without any repercussions being handed out to these antifa members.

Just leave TRS

Why do you care what libshits think
Fuck off retard

HEY SPENCER WHATCHA DOIN

it feels like this

Thanks user, I nearly forgot about nigress bane. Looking forward to new chimpout threads when the weather gets warmer.

Go cash your paycheck shlomo

I'm still not buying the Spencer thing. He's obviously controlled opposition on his stance, the (((alt-right))) label, and that's even when you ignore the gay thing. I think this is mean to drum up support and make people support him by default.

shid

No one likes spencer

MODS ARE FAGGOT TRAITORS

FUCK SPENCER!

Yeah he needs to go not antifa