This entire fucking board has been co-opted

And you fucking niggers are too stupid to realize it.

Two DISTINCT groups of cucks. One of which consists of the 'obvious' ones, who deliberately shitpost constantly to fool the rest of you into believing that the only shills here are IDIOTS

THEY ARE NOT

OUR ENEMY IS SMART

THINK ABOUT IT YOU STUPID CUCKS

Whenever a thread gets posted that is not 100% hardline far-right anti-Jewish, anti-degeneracy etc, you get a bunch of (1)posters talking about ropes and RWDS and all that bullshit.

And even worse is the fact that some anons seem to be buying into it. And this includes the mod team, who seem to consist entirely of shills. (see: Imcucked, learningjew)

Whenever people look at pol now, instead of seeing a bright nationalist future they instead see planning for a mass slaughter.

THE JEWS ARE SHILLING FOR THEIR OWN DEATHS TO TURN OTHERS AGAINST US AND AWAY FROM US

WAKE UP YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wAYV1
archive.is/PewMH
archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post every time.
Hello JIDF
You are not welcome here.

what happened to all the TRS threads? Why aren't the mods pissed that "Kike" Enoch is still going strong? Strange how that happens. two weeks ago, you had to wade through 8 different TRS vs. pol threads to find one worth reading.

I realized a couple days ago. I barely pay attention to subsequent posts anyway. There's going to be obvious posts to fool you into thinking you outed the kikes. Then there's going to be subtle posters, where they will call out the fake posters (sometimes they won't or call out someone that isn't a fake poster) and generally try to fit in and subvert subtly.

Keep pointing fingers but always refer to the truth before you take-away anything.

TRS and alt-right autists should just leave.

You're an embarassment to yourselves, you aren't fooling anyone.

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

nice attempt at poisoning the well there

Because they’re proven paid shills.

This. This exactly.
JIDF & Co. are not stupid. If I was in charge of shilling, I would split my agents into 2 groups.
1 to be the obvious shills to constantly post. a 2nd, smaller, more 'elite' group to not just shill but subvert the board entirely, which is what they have been doing, and is also what and his ilk are doing.

(((someone))) is mad they've been found out. Oy Vey!

Someone just send out a Slack ping? Fucking transparent.

Best defense is a strong offense. Trump fed the media things so he controlled the news cycle vs giving them time to come on his turf and make up shit.

It seems this board is all about defending against shills on the board. How about shilling other forums, maybe even creating controlled opposition. Take their playbook and use it against them.

Hi Holla Forums. You seem upset.

yes, OP. Remember how our user count was

Hello, shill!

I like this

Wanna know how I know you're a queer?

Calm yourself, Holla Forums. I know you're awfully mad because you've tried to destroy Holla Forums for around two years and failed every time because you're incompetent homosexuals, but too much sodium is a health risk

The HWNDU bullshit brought a group of cuckchanners here, hence the drop in quality. I've gone to the bunkers until they leave. I'm hoping another week and they'll tire fullchan and crawl back to their shitden.

old news, but the alternatives are slow as fuck and have shills too.

You already have a billion kosher nationalist sites to chose from. Why don't you fuck off to one of them?

Yeah, people couldn't possibly drop in to tell you that you are retarded when they see your retarded OP. It such a fucking mystery.

archive.is/wAYV1

this, everyone should know it's a fucking slide thread that's killed almost 100 threads by now.

Is this in defense of TRSodomites or Alex Jewnes? Sorry lad we are 100% hardline far right, no compromises. You have cuckchan for your stupid memegenerator posting aut lite needs.

The mods are shills, pol is dead. There is nothing we can do except create a new community.

I'm not concern trolling you fucking autist. I'm raising legitimate questions.
Also, if you want to shill for RWDS etc all day long, go ahead, but don't blame me when normies stumble upon pol and read about massacres and purges etc instead of a bright nationalist future, and then immediately be disgusted and leave, either abandoning the right altogether or maybe going over to the left and then NOTHING GETS DONE.

THE STATUS QUO IS FUCKED. IF YOU WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE STATUS QUO THAN HAVE EVEN A SMALL CHANGE TO THE RIGHT, YOU ARE A CUCK AND SHOULD LEAVE.

If I was intl I would be shilling for RWDS to further polarize others against us. Oh, wait…

What's the latest on kike enoch? I expect they'll start to fade but fuck knows with this clown movement.

I thougt it was just me who noticed

Nice formatting too.

They are just using their mainstream models to try to distract .
HWNDU=Reality TV
Flat Earth/Ayys/Multiverse=SciFi Channel
etc etc

Pack your bags jews, time to leave

Thank you God for blessing Holla Forums with retarded enemies

Doesn't address my point. Intentionally misspelling "Holla Forums" is an attempt to poison the well by discrediting the very thing you're arguing for.

Why so angry goon-kun? ~ufufufu

Is that why they spent billions of dollars rigging every single part of the system, hiring clowns to shitpost and funding (((protests))) and still lost?

Dr. Pierce openly talked about mass slaughter and he was more effective than you'll ever be

i sense much ass-faggotry and butthurt.. also
RWDS

That's not what I'm saying you screeching kike.

See above. We have been subverted from far right to 100% extreme far-right. We need to move back to our original position, and the only way to do that is to remove shills like you.

Fuck off, shill. Not giving any sort of questions or actually wanting to get into a discussion why. Probably because you're a shill yourself and know I'm right. Filtered.

thanks user

The HWNDU threads are total cancer (Holla Forums NYC earthcam-tier cancer). The focus should be on exposing the alt-kikes and the anti-whites that attack people.

It was a figure of speech used to demonstrate my point, fucking kike.

That's the saddest attempt at consensus cracking I've ever seen. Are you doing some kind of performance art or are you really this humiliatingly impotent?

It's almost like people can see your thread when you bump it.

Multiple astroturfers can't help you goon-kun, we all know Hitler didn't go far enough. ~ufufufu
It's so obvious you aren't from here, but I'll never tell you how I know so you'll keep doing it ~ufufufufu

we already have the political agenda, now it's time to kill our enemies!

OP IS A USELESS CUNT!

Your posting style is embarassing. You're not from here.

but they're not though

I've noticed it too OP. I've pointed out in places how fucking stupid it is to unironically call for open genocide of other races, and how impractical it is.

The mods are part of the problem, and the reason they don't pull the plug is simply because they don't want us to create another community. They realized that pulling the plug would allow us to go to another place where we could talk and organize and be less bothered with, where with the mods as the shills they at least can try to curtail it.

The big issue with an exodus is, where do we go? I agree that this place is shit, but where the fuck do we head to? Mods here are kikes, but we can't just gas them outside of dropping their dox for the millionth time and watching nothing happen.

I'm all ears for any ideas. Is there another chan we can go to that isn't a honeypot or already shit?

Nah, he's got a legit complaint. This does need discussed. It has been very well confirmed that at least 2 of the mods are compromised. Imkampfy is the maddow poster, and therealmoonman is a furfag.

Smug anime girls seem to be the hallmark of shills. Got it, thanks user.
As you say. "ufufufufu".

He's going to make something called TRS TV.

Oh look, it's the "our direct approach didn't work so now let's change IP's and pretend to be "concerned citizen" gag."

You know we all read the COINTELPRO manuals right? We can see what you're doing so easily it's ridiculous.

It's obvious you're from encyclopedia dramatic, paid for this "moderation" and not even a Holla Forumsack.
posting style reeks of "how do you do fellow imageboard natsocs"

Can't you go one moment without lying? You're like the most retarded shill (((they))) could find. I bet you came a great discount though so it's understandable

Gas yourself.

I hope you guys know you're still doing the thing that makes it easy to see you aren't from here ~ufufufufu

Whoops dropped my anime girl here

Not all other races (who frankly don't deserve it), but there's literally nothing wrong with saying jews need to genocided.

goon mad

Hi, OP

THIS IS NOW AN ANIME THREAD

Do you think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

You're still doing the thing that makes it easy to see that you're an autistic shill.

"People I Don't Like Are Goons: The Shill's Guide to D&C"
I like it.

Goddamn Goons are really REALLY slipping up lately.

That I agree with. My issue there is that we can't just march into every corner of the earth and gas them all. It just isn't practical to try it. We have better things to do once the kikes are removed as a problem.

So, what did everyone think of the new Youjo Senki episode?

HELLO SHILLS
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING
OBVIOUS D&C AND SLIDING

You don't want to face reality. We are about the truth and only the truth. You deviate from the truth it doesn't make you reasonable. It makes you wrong. You're the one trying to push lies of this being sunshine and rainbows.

All of these minorities aren't going to just decide to pack up and leave on their own accord one day. And everything just magically fixes itself. People are going to fucking die get it through your head. We are in a struggle of annihilation.

lel

Could you make it any more obvious that you're not from here?

That's you though

we know, giving them (1)s doesn't help

If the problem is really genetic of course we now have the technology to identify and eradicate it completely.

OP here. I know we've been winning, but make sure to turn your backs on people who have helped you for arbitrary reasons! It's the only way we'll really win! The true path to success lies in rejecting anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest!

The only real problems with the board are the infulx of newfags after 4cucks banned HWNDU, the fact that HWNDU destroyes the catalog, and the incessant shilling. Business as usual

Bumping doesn't either faggot.

Sorry Goon-kun, you won't be able to set up shop here for your pedophile networks, maybe next time ~ufufufuf

Oh, and try not to get too….caremad ~ufufufufuf

SHOO SHOO MOSHE

This isn't suspicious at all. OP is also right in saying that Jews aren't stupid. They definitely have their pitfalls, but dismissing them as stupid kikes is to hurt yourself.

bumping this thread triggers jidf apparently

To everyone else reading this: Is this normal?

The people who have agreed with me in this thread are not me. You can believe they are, if it makes you feel any better. But they're not.
A legitimate question is raised and suddenly shills try to SHUT IT DOWN! with anime pictures, instead of discussing my points and trying to refute them.

The reason they are not trying to refute me is because they know I am right, because right now they're squirming inside their Slack channel or whatever it is they use to try to shut this thread - and the truth - down.

This is their MO. Saying that people "aren't from here" to D&C them is their MO.

THIS IS HOW THEY WORK!

THE JEWS DID THIS.

TRS never helped anyone but themselves and the reason we have turned on them were not arbitrary.

The kikes aren't stupid goon-kun, that's why they have to die. You on the other hand are extremely stupid, which is why I smug you.

Stop talking to yourself OP, it's so 変~~!! >_

You obviously aren't from here though.

I hear you user. But bitching about it does nothing. Give us options. Give us hope. Don't be a faggot. We bitch and moan here to vent. Give us out. Even if you have to be cryptic ffs. Every single fucking board I visit is co-opted. Not even trying to demoralise here. Have come to the conclusion that times are changing and i'm no longer hiding behind my beliefs anymore. I'm open to it in the real world… It fucks me in many ways, it helps me in others. Not suggesting anybody do that either. But ffs, use your fucking brain and realise you are just as much as a faggot as we are for shitting on everybody without any solutions.

Explain end, explain .pl, explain any other fucking alternative. Instead you moan about shit without giving us out. You're wasting space by bitching and screeching. Many of the guys from even the 2nd exodus that moved to full realised it the second HW started fucking out. We all know this. Not calling you a kike, but would you mind being constructive or are you a fucking communist that typed Holla Forums instead of/ leftypol/?

YOU NEVER EVER GIVE UP

I refuted you.

If the truth scares people away then let them be scared away. We don't have any use for people that want to be told lies.

Thanks! I need more smug animu grills. Also, how the fuck am I extremely stupid? Did I not agree with you? Did I not apply sage? If you really thought this was a shill thread then why are you and a dozen other IP's flooding it and drawing attention to it?

2000 years ago our German ancestors would throw cowards, deserters and faggots into the bogs to disappear forever. Explain how joking-but-not-really posts on the internet about doing whatever is necessary to protect our family and culture is more extreme than that. What exactly is "extreme" about not tolerating people who want to exterminate us?

remember the first rule of dealing with shills: don't reply

For one simple reason of course, idiot goon-kun.

To smug at you.

I know, but sometimes it's too damn fun.

Give me more smug.

Simple way to make this board great again.

Say GOD and mean it. Say you LOVE JESUS CHRIST.

Not a believer? No problem. Just say. JESUS LOVES US. GOD loves us.

Come on you jews. Join in on the fun. Say it with us. Spell it out with us. Come on…Say the full word. Not the Jewish way of saying it. Say it in plain old english.

That's how it works around here, OP-kyuuun~ ❤️

I think I'll give you the same smugs, your "please don't notice I'm a goon" smug collection is big enough.

I'm not giving up, I'm still posting and bumping this thread so more anons can see it.

I honestly don't know.
The way I see it, the future is to move to another board altogether. But the main issue there is, the original exodus(es) from 4chan became co-opted. If we keep on running, few people will follow and eventually people will just go back to the larger site. See: Voat and Reddit.

No, our only option is to stand and fight. Use the kike's weapons against them.

I'm ok with this tbh fam.

Will the baka-gaijan ever learn?

we'll just use tactical lolis on them of course.

OP is a faggot

I pretty sure it was just a shitposting thread to begin with. So what is everyone reading today? This is what I'm reading right now. Not all of it, of course.

I don't think you understand Holla Forums culture and history. Before Trump, Holla Forums was ready to watch the world burn, in fact, it would likely even have encouraged it.

Let the Juden meme the Holocaust into existence! That's what all this bullshit has been leading up. Jews are actually our secret friend because they're being so nice, as to give us another try at genociding them and this time, WE WON'T FAIL.

OP, it's an imageboard. You don't like shit? Report, bump other stuff. Call shit out.

Honestly this is probably the best option. If we had a chan that wasn't ruled by shills that would be great, but honestly it just doesn't exist (that I'm aware of).

The Holohoax is a self-fulfilling prophecy and the Jews thrive on victimization. The way I see it, we're fulfilling their basest desires as a race. It's like a reverse-Trudeau, they want us to murder them in fetishized ways, so we might as well oblige.

Okay. You lost me.

Seriously. What is the grand plan then?

Shhh, no hope. Only rope now.

I personally like
my God loves me
and I left the church many moons ago. Can't be wrong with that can you?

Sayonara Goon-kun! Have fun on shillchan!

Reporting is useless because the mod team consist entirely of jews and shills who have D&Ced the entire board. Read the thread and the sudden constant shilling from multiple IPs and you will realize.

That's the spirit user. Keep shitposting, keep calling shills out. Do not stop until they give up. Pic related is your inspiration.

OK, let me explain it in simpler terms.
It's the classic Jewish Trick, and it's happening now. Just look at all the shills here!

Because your points are absolutely retarded OP. Its painfully obvious you are some kind of newfag, refugee from another community or plainly a shill enemy of the movement.

Your point is not legitimate at all.
Do you know how Holla Forums became so succesful and influential? Its not through cucking to the left like the great many other cuckservative websites. Its by being unapologetically extreme, and genuinely angry and hateful. And through that pain and hate comes genuine humor and understanding. It speaks to people on a far deeper level.

Normies do not understand intellectualism or logic. They do not respond to apologetic sophistry and reason by the likes of metrosexual chubster Richard Spencer. They respond to power, confidence and emotion.
Not to devalue the fact that we have the truth on our side, its a potent weapon. But it doesnt work against brainwashing as much as emotion does.

Also, not only are jews such a big threat as to warrant a total genocide for our safety, but also it is required that they die for karmic justice to be fulfilled. After causing us so much death and misery you will just let them go to their rich walled ethnostate paradise to plot against us?
You suggest that we lie about it forever? Or that we cuck and surrender our true goal?

we have decided on this long ago, there is no more arguments to be had. Only unified consistent redpills, memes and propaganda. Hail Victory.

This thread

Shit threads have always gotten shitposts, I've done it as well as countless anons but you can keep telling anons this time honored tradition isn't normal

Which 'we' is this? Your JIDF comrades?

Either way, RWDS will never happen BECAUSE of normies. The best you will be able to do is foster an atmosphere of casual racism. I agree that in an ideal world the Jews should be purged. But a little progress is better than none - and you will get precisely nothing if you shill for "RWDS or bust".

Shitposting aside, TRS smells strongly of goons. They love the .biz TLD (lol we're a business so ironic xD). Not to mention every time I hear "the right stuff" I think of that shitty New Kidz On The Block song. TRS aren't people who want what we do and only differ on some ideals, they want to subvert and infiltrate, and then corrupt.

Not reading any mangas then? How about what animes are you watching?

The actual jewish trick is to try and co-opt right wing movements and then dial down the hate until it's GOPe cuckservatism. The very same movement you're trying to bring around to endorsing. Keep crying about how we refuse to be labeled Alt-Right goon-kun. The controlled OP failed and the B-Team shilling you're trying won't help.

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

You couldn't be less equipped to shill here

I am.

Spencer-kun, is that you?

It's not like you can't just go outside and form your own political party/make your own board. How can someone get so mad at a dedicated website for shitposting.

sage is not a downvote

Shills, shills, shills everywhere. As far as the eye can see. I always thought this board was shilled heavily, but I never realized quite how heavily. Wake up, anons. The Jews are in our midst and they are winning.

A lot of them are just lolbergs who are in it solely for the entertainment.

Again, we are not required to have a watered down philosophy. We are on a fringe pocket of internet things, we are a thinktank and we have set ourselves up as such. And we are unique in our pure zealotry and purity of our beliefs. We are like a model statue for all the plebs to look at and be amazed in wonder.

so fuck off with your hurfing and durfing and muh feels

OP a few months ago we had a thread that was one giant continuous story written by anons about white super soldiers in power armor coming to earth to purge all non-whites. Are you really going to tell me that this is a shilling operation?

That place is orders of magnitude worse. Better to fight here until we are done.

Thanks user. The shills are bad but here we can fight them.

Also, why pay 20 or so jJews to sit in a room when you can have thousands around the world do it for free on one board. Screaming at a wall Shia, screaming at a wall.

This one where Hitler gets reincarnated and saves the world with the help of an ancient Egyptian frog god and a cult of reality-bending meme wizards. It's weirder than Evangelion.

This is how I know you're a newfag/shill. I've been here for years and the Consensus was never any different. It was always about extreme measures. The truth we learn hurts deep, and rage boils inside us. Our ancestors would look in shame at anything resembling a half-measure in the face of what has been done to us.

sure thing schlomo, tell me more about a white nationalist movement that doesn't advocate for jewish death

wait I retract that, it seems like this is a typical "poke at the shill with sticks and laugh as it stumbles on himself" thread lol, for a moment I almost posted seriously.

I brought the popcorn brother, settle in, they're gonna shill for at least a couple more hours.

And you are a cuck for not realizing that change and progress happens slowly and not all at once. Call for RWDS when the normies are ready and when the normies hate Jews. NOT when the normies are sympathetic to Jews. For fuck's sake, you shills are stupid.

this. If we cuck on any standards, ita poor example for the lower heirarchy websites.

The jews do the same tactic, set up extremists ALA the green party and commies, and compared to them the SocDems who are in essense still commies, look like moderates.

Because of our existance Trump looks like a moderate.

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT THE SPIRAL OF PURITY

On that we agree goon-kun

pryor should be the next scotus judge

ONE MORE
If you are so disheartened by a fucking website apparently "Run by jews". Then take a break? You faggots treat this shit like a drug or something.
I AM NO LONGER GETTING HIGH OFF OF THIS STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARDS
Sad!

its almost comedic how retarded they are, jesus. Comedy gold.

You keep spelling kikes wrong.

Its bait bro.

Yeah, except for your worship of Zionist Donald Trump and his cabal of Orthodox Jews.

No compromises. LOL

I don't know who briefed you about Holla Forums but oh man were they wrong hahahahahaha

U mad?
The way I see it, we are winning and progressing at a very fast pace, and its almost entirely due to Holla Forums redpilling the internet through the same tactics we used for years.
As I said unapologetic extremism and being genuine, and hilarious.

You have to go back.

Every time I think I might be getting a little too paranoid they pay us a visit. Praise Kek for my daily laffs, they just can't help themselves but be baited.

Daily reminder that mustaches are the last stand of implicit white identity.

I think I've reached critical mass of anons who can see the shilling here, and I'm fairly convinced that I'm doing nothing but replying to shills at this point. To all of those who can see the kikery going on here, archive this thread and call out (1)RWDS shills everywhere you see them.

'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist
archive.is/PewMH

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

How can you be this deluded?

go away TRSemites
your kike board has lost, we are not interested in your faggotry

we have at least two mods that are compromised. This I know

I like to pretend that Normies means Fans of Norm Macdonald.

you fail to get the joke, are you new?

An exodus will happen naturally eventually. A strength of ours has always been the Dynamic and organic aspect. Behaving like a force of nature.
Our enemies are stupid and entirely predictable and ineffective in comparison.

The mods as I've seen over them recently are doing a great job. Its a thankless job, and hard to see who is a shill and who is a reddit refugee, as in this case with OP.

You know whats spooky? Going through life and expecting somekind of abominable enemy, that keeps on growing as you keep on growing, become a more efficient enemy over time. Who takes on new tactics and methods to hurt you, as you try to do the same to him.

But what I have been feeling is quite something different. It is as if after a certain point, they just completely stopped being effective. They do seem to try, but its more of the same.

Perhaps all that racial lore, and evolutionary sciences that we have studied so meticulously, alongside with historical evidence and whatever, allowed us to get a 100% accurate way to identify a kike.

Perhaps the r/K selection lore is completely right and only the K selected are the really intelligent ones. And the ones who are the most capable of being human.

Still though, the eternal vigilance does help to keep us sharp, and we must for the sake of our own survival.

Excuse me, but you seem to be misinformed.
"Reddit spacing" is not a thing. the same kind of spacing was used by people on halfchan since before Reddit even existed. That is nothing but a D&C meme used to get people bickering at each other for pointless bullshit.

Solid post otherwise, though. Nice trips.

"Reddit spacing" is a thing, some people just suck at writing.

im sure you dont like anime also

Possibly. I think the most obvious is when we get posts calling for the extermination of every non-white on the entire planet.

>>>/trs/

The whole "gas the kikes, race war now" became as habitual as "hi, how are ya". Of course, this habit leads to the these ones becoming desensitized when it comes to the factual, real cases of "gassing kikes" and real "race wars" but these people are not mindless husks. These are but defensive reactions towards any kind of influence trying to moderate the board itself.

Holla Forums is not stupid, if there's a literally Hitler out there, they will support it.

We're the only hate site to be de-listed from Google entirely. The Jew fears us. We're the only people that call for the annihilation of the Jewish race.

Why don't you go bitch about the headlines in Jewish newspapers calling for the extermination of the white race?

Muh violence. Muh acceptance. Muh six-gorrillion!

Because I feel like elaborating on this more.

Way to expose yourself, chaim.

I honestly believe that the furry "fandom" can be reformed from a collection of faggots masturbating to animals to and actual form of proper fiction.

I can copy/paste ten times the number of articles documenting Donald Trump's Jewish Zionist ties and love of Israel and Jews.

Holla Forums is not meant to redpill normies you collosal faggot, all 19+ of your replies screm newfag, from the subtle jokes probe ousting you when ya fail to recognize them, to the pretense Holla Forums has not been this far right to begin with, to conflating being redpilled with using Holla Forums as a medium to do do.

you are the weakest shill, goodbye.

8ch got de-listed cuz of kiddie postings.

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GODS
If you really think that an imageboard with this low of a population means so much to the real world you are a disillusion faggot.
Also remember to know the difference between National Socialist and these faggots.

"Caesarism is a form of political rule that emulates the rule of Roman dictator Julius Caesar over the Roman Republic, in that it is led by a charismatic strongman whose rule is based upon a cult of personality, whose rationale is the need to rule by force, establishing a violent social order, and being a regime involving prominence of the military in the government. It has been used by proponents of it, but it has also been commonly used in a pejorative manner.
A so-called "democratic" form of Caesarism has been advocated by theorists like Venezuela's Laureano Vallenilla Lanz in Cesarismo Democrático (1919).
The most famous person who themselves espoused Caesarism, was Napoleon Bonaparte, who admired and emulated Caesar during his rule in France. Italian Duce Benito Mussolini and the ideology of Italian Fascism espoused Caesarism. Benjamin Disraeli was also famously accused of Caesarism in March 1878 when, in anticipation of war with Russia, he mobilised British reserves and called Indian troops to Malta. G. K. Chesterton made one of the most ringing denunciations of Caesarism in his work Heretics, calling it "the worst form of slavery."

And the fact that you red-texted every article title suggests that you're overcompensating for something.

Jesus you're bad at this.

we've seen that list before kike.
we have an equal number of articles of kikes kvetching, they play both sides, who woulda known
feel free to gas yourself anytime tho

DO IT FAGGERT

I do.

Not an argument.

PRAISE KEK I GOT MATCHING NUMBERS XD XD
Fucking inbreds.

The whole point of double spacing paragraphs is to make the distinction between ideas more clear. It has utility in that it makes it easier for bother the writer and the reader to skim through.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is absolutely no reason to start bickering about this and you go ahead and do it anyway.
"Reddit spacing" literally wasn't even a concept until like the middle of last year and yet you treat it as if it's some kind of divine law.

That mess of double spaced sentences is what happens when you mindlessly copy/paste from articles. There's nothing "Reddit" about it.

Your cognitive dissonance must be excruciatingly painful.

both*

We must denounce all our hateful ways and ask forgiveness from all jews and poc. Only then can we defeat the jews and have a white ethnostate, my fellow nazi.

Yeah we currently have a swarm of both TRS and cuckchan refugees who refuse to not be faggots.

An observation isn't an argument, you deluded Republican Zionist idiot.

do me a favor, just say kike. go ahead, Its 4 simple letters
K I K E

The discourse of this board has devolved into nothing but shills calling each other shills, desperately trying to maintain the sanctity of the echo-chamber, whilst I imagine the real shill's off in a corner somewhere having a laugh.

Even as I write this, I can already smell the gas.

So glad these shills come over with their weak arguments, to remove any doubt I had that we are going in the right direction.

Don't bother dude, they are brainwashed demoralized faggots that have been (((Educated))) to think the way they do.
If you are really bored though, go read "The Hammer of the Patriot".

hotwheels should just nuke the site.

only way to kill the cancer. high dose of radiation. nuke it enough times and the shilling will stop.
the people who really want to be here for actual Holla Forums based intellectual thoughts/ideas/concepts will be the ones who know to come back and rebuild after it's turned to ashes.

this could take as much as a year or three.
patience is the virtue of the righteous.
pollacks know this.

nuke it hotwheels.

This is the worst shill I've seen in a while, you aren't even trying to fit in.
Reported and filtered.

Hello to you too, goonie!

Back to reddit, friendo

the jews dont even consider these shills to be weak, they think that they are the elite kek.

You didn't even address the argument I was making in the first post.
Sad!

As much as I hate kikes, I think you're right, OP. Have a bump.

It's like you want to be mocked

▲
▲ ▲

thats not how consensus cracking works nigger. If you are going to try at least make an attempt.

No you're not, doublenigger. You're painfully obvious, to the point that I'm actually embarrassed for you.
Oh noooooo, that sucks! I remember when PoL/ was universally known as a place where hopeful people would go to enjoy dreams of a bright future. And now you're telling me that there's some sort of antisemitism going on here? Well I hadn't noticed that, but we wouldn't want such hateful images to scare away people after all of the outreach we've been doing.
Obviously these noble jews you're talking about have been studying the martial genius known as Trudeau. They've learned that if you kill your enemies they win, and taken the wise path of trying to get themselves killed, so that they win. Truly they are g-d's chosen people

we're always in enemy territory all the time OP stop being such a rampant concern faggot unless you actually have a suggestion to fix the issue

You really aren't from here, if you were, you'd know the reason why anons here voted Trump. You just ousted yourself, Shlomo.

Hey bro, im just saying. This is a good conversation to have. This board is like a force of nature, and many negative groups would get a leg up by co-opting it.

ur an fagot

moot may have been a raging autistic faggot.
and a cuckold in the end.

but at least he loved us enough to nuke us so we could rebuild on Holla Forums.

this too, shall pass.

Dylann Roof is a hero.

Which is why they won the elections, why the right wing is accepting of rapefugees, gays and nigs, why a lot of people trust the MSM, etc. Oh wait.
Also

the only thing being co-opted here is kikes over into TRS
This whole thread was created by an asshurt TRSemite trying to tell us that we are the real shills and PR matters
if you weren't so fucking new you would know that.

no ur mom

I can confirm this smugposter is a VIP shitposter. the detractors are all newfag

▲ ▲

/\
/\ /\

Yeah, I switched IP's to argue against OP, and then to support him. 4d shilling.

I knew shills were behind muh PR meme

Filtering exists for a reason
If the poster arent posting anything worthwhile just filter them

Really nigger? I agree mods are kiked and try to mitigate our influence whenever possible but this thread is a goddamned abomination.

Ok, it fucking Holla Forums.
This confirms it.
SAGE

how about you cryptokikes give each other a few more self-congratulatory pats on the back too to remove all doubt

Keep fighting amongst yourselves, nothing to see here.

oy vey 2.0

k

That meme dont work any more kike

ITT: Assblasted TRSodomites

we all know thats you imkike, no need to hide behind your 1000 Ids

you're right, what I think he should of called you guys were just kikes. There is nothing goy about TRS.