Luna Around The World: Joe Murray's PBS show for four-to-seven-year-olds

archive.is/PdTzs
archive.is/M8zx4

It's funny how Joe Murray's shows keep getting more younger-skewing. At this rate his next cartoon will be aimed at kids in the womb.

was lazlo's camp really that kiddie shit?

From what I remember it was average. It had its weird moments. not kiddy enough to be on PBS kids but not edgy enough for adult swim.

compared to Rocko, yes.

(OP)

I believe Joe has said CL was aimed at a younger audience than RML (eg: less adult jokes) because he wanted his kids to watch it. And in his new relationship (while taking care of his previous two kids) he has had another two kids, so it probably aimed at them.

Is there any cartoonist that didn't lose their edge after having kids?

Eh, at least he's working

PBS? The same PBS that can't stop itself from "diversifying" the shit out of it's thirty-year old programming?

Guess the Rocko revival is too much of a different case

I really wonder how they're gonna write it into being "okay" in the end with how brutally honest they've been so far. If those leakers were right then Joe just might be a very demoralised and blackpilled man.

Reminder.

What a butthurt bitch.

Should be some audio-only ASMR shit.

everytime

So the guy that made that comic is the same guy that made that kid friendly cartoon?
why doesnt he make a cartoon about giants raping big statue woman?

Well, the new cartoon is about learning and understanding other cultures, something liberals think Trump is against

The joke is that Luna secretly hates every culture and by moving so close to the Earth her tidal forces will surely destroy every landscape she comes across. Or she has a death wish and she's hoping to be broken up into a million meteoroids that raid death onto the globe.

Also without satire Joe Murray's cartoons are boring as fuck. I really wanted to get into Camp Lazlo but it lacked anything to hold on to. Having kids really dulls the edges of most people's humor.

How so?

There probably beaten to the punch.

fuck off

I honestly thought you fucked off for good

If I could get my hands on you, I would sever your hands with my machete, and laugh at your frenzied attempts to use the shift key with one jagged bloody bone to type ">".

How will that even work??

Mini television in the vagina.

subliminal messaging

bump